It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Forever Undying {Quod Magnus Justus} -Open- II (Continued) 
Stablehand

Location: The land of kick-ass beer, intelligent people, and anything truly worthwhile.
Post Forever Undying {Quod Magnus Justus} -Open- II (Continued)
{ooc: for those that have missed the goings on, check this out first: http://evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?p=14453#14453.}

A broad smile spread too, across the face of Ialal. The tavern was filled with quarelling people, for varying reasons, and it was all well and good, but it was very strange, however, that none of them had yet realised his presence.

Certainly, since he didn't cause quarrels, he wouldn't be the center of attention, but these ego cases were getting far too annoying for his liking.

"Oh enough, you prattling fools!", he finally said, exasperated, "Can you not see that this boasting and strutting is useless. You are the epitome of the vain creatures in this world, acting like you control Time itself. Take a look again, because as long as there may be, you waste precious time and attract attention to yourselves. I'm hardly an impatient man, but let's at least to something more appropriate. We are beladen with far too many fools in this world that to have them serve as the wielders of power is ludicrous!"

The man went on, fuming at these preposterous idiots. "I beseech ye, stop this ego-mongering and at least do something useful or interesting. Can you naught but play all day in the dirt like childer? Get ye from this husk of an inn and let us find some useful place to discourse, or to have at each other with blades and tongues flashing. Let not this sickening display of lunacy continue any longer."

This was indeed strange... The corporeal form he had assumed gave him a certain impatience that he did not usually have. Perhaps such was the consequence of assuming mortal form, rather than guising oneself. Such was existence, it seemed. He could easily control the emotions, but he got other good emotions from releasing them. It was a relaxed, slightly contented Ialal that walked from the tavern on to the road, and walked slowly, progressing towards the center of Koriasai, where he intended to accomplish a task that was required. That he could do it, there was no quesion. One had only to look as far as the grove of trees, not a full mile away, that prospered amidst the dead valley, to know that such things were quite simple...[/url]

Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:26 am
Stablehand

There was a thread started by Seska (and posted before this one) that continues the previous thread -- please move your post into that thread, which is located here:

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?t=1149

Sorry for the inconvenience; I didn't notice the new thread when I closed the previous one, or else I would've noted it there -- also, I didn't want to post this under my name in the new thread...figured you might want to handle that yourself. Thanks!

Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:48 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]