It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:37 am

Riders & Fides War Thingy 
Stablehand

Post Riders & Fides War Thingy
ELEMENTUM AB FIDES (The Fides) 22 6,677,945 303,542
RIDERS OF THE WILD HUNT (Riders) 21 6,551,088 311,956.

Roman sat upon the hill watching the kingdoms of Fides, as he awaited word from Richards scouts. Out of the shadows a messenger appeared. "It is time m'lord,"

Stretching out his hands, he brought down the wrath of Isonia upon one of his enemies kingdoms destroying many fortresses. And then he did it again, not stopping until every fortress in the kingdom was cleared, for the military forces of Isonia to march upon. And then he turned to the next kingdom expecting similar results.

Such results did not appear. An unexpected power appeared preventing his attacks, continuously. Kneeling down, he poured a magical potient into the sand creating a small puddle for which he could see into the distance as if his eyes were truly there.

The armies whom he attacked were not there. The kingdom was bare of any soldiers, except for one lone sorcerer whom blocked all attempts of knocking down the walls of the heathen kingdoms. Where was the enemy? And then the answer came to him.

FIRE! His temples burning to the ground; as the thieves of his enemy looted his guildhalls. Moving like shadows, he could not see whom he was up against. And then the armies of fides blasted through, destroying his lands and ravaging all that he owned.

The strike on Romans part was an utter failure. For his enemy was already lyeing in waiting, before he even knew the destination of his armies. But it was far from over.

Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:18 am
Stablehand

The sun had set long ago, and I had taken my first small break of the day to watch it. I had basked in it's beautiful glow until it faded away. The time had come now for the waiting, and the anticipation which all too often accompanied the hunt. My scouts had all received their assignments, and were now carrying them out. Soon I would have the reports.

I hadn't waited too long when the messages began to come in. Each scout brought a scroll included in it was the contents of the realm that that scout had been sent to investigate. I looked over them grimly with my warlord. It was obvious that this war would be quite perilous. Their realms were very war ready.

I stood up from my chair and paced gently upon the tiled floor of my war room. My thoughts roamed about in my head. It was so tempting to call th whole thing off, and yet I knew that the hunt must go on. I turned to Rhenquest, an dnodded to him. I did not even have to speak, for he knew what the orders were.

Soon Roman would have his go ahead and the scourmishes would begin. I hung my head, for I knew that this would not be easy, if it indeed were winable. I however knew the heart of the Gryphon. I trusted fully in her judgement. I had no reason to do anything else. I would fight this battle. I would fight it until death.

Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:07 pm