It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:05 am

And as the ages pass an emnity stands out (UA/SIN) Open 
Stablehand

Post And as the ages pass an emnity stands out (UA/SIN) Open
Nixsyn stood in the council chambers of Sin, contemplating the best and most diplomatic way to express what needed saying. Isonia had chosen him as a warrior, a man fit to lead armies into battle riding at their head. He was not made of the same stuff that diplomats were. His first instinct was to march his armies and demand the unconditional surrender of the university, but that would accomplish nothing.

Pride on both sides was at stake and more so devotion to their respective causes and Gods. Both sides would need to be satasfied and bloodshed would only ensue if armies were marched. Nixsyn thought long and hard about how to diplomatically solve his problem. After many hours of thought he came to a simple solution. He called for his high priest.

Quote:
You are a man of many words, I am a man of actions, I need a letter drafted to the lords of the University of Agrippa. I expect a finished draft before you leave today

Some few hours later a messenger sat in a covered wagon with a scroll case at his side. In the back of the wagon was a large load of cocoa, plundered in another age, part of the loot taken by the armies of sin so many years ago. A simple token of Goodwill to the university, perhaps returning their holy relics would put them in a good mindset to recieve the messenger.

Quote:
To the Lords and Ladies of the University

I, Cynig Nixsyn of Sin was recently reviewing some old documents and I have noticed that there is a age old declaration of war between the University of Agrippa, and the Servants of Isonia's Need.

While I am sure that this is simply a oversight on your part I would like to ensure that that declaration is removed, swiftly and without pause.

I am sure that you can understand that in my position, I must ensure the safety of the people under me, and in doing so must also ensure that any declaration is met swiftly and with as much force as is needed to repel any attack that might come.

While this declaration remains in place I must assume you mean to wage war with the Servants of Isonia's Need and must prepare to cut off the attack before it comes.

As I previously stated I believe this is simply a oversight on your part and will give you a safe and fair period to recind the declaration, before I am forced to move my troups into position.

I Will patiently await your speedy response.

Cynig Nixsyn

Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:15 pm