It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:52 pm

The Hunt for Losa (SAO/Invite only please) 
Stablehand

*he feels her get closer and he tries to open his eyes but he can't seem to do so* *he starts trying to move a bit his body shifting more towards where she is* *he whispers out her name* *his arms still acting if like he is reaching for her*

*he could feel her so close yet he could not touch her* *he calls for her again and starts becoming a bit agitated in his sleep* *he comes close to falling off before his body shifts back a bit* *his senses told him she was close by* *softly and barely audible* Spitfire, where are you

Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:13 pm
Stablehand

Balder smiled at the Lady, then noticed the fatigue wracking her as seh slumped into the chair.

I will send a healer. A warm cup of tea and a bit to eat and you'll rest calmly, MiLady.

As Losa stirred, his grin returned. He had to admit he was relieved by the presence of his sword brothers bride. She would give Losa that which Balder could not.

Balder stopped at cabin on the edge of the keep, rapped on the door and spoke in low tones to the stooped old man who appeared. He returned to Starfire, the ever present grin broad across his bearded face.

They will see to Lady Kiara and Losa. The old man and his wife are gifted in the healing arts and will care for our friends as parents care for their children.

Now I am curious my friend. How did you arrive here without detection? And what has happened to Diarmuid? The marsh lands are quite dangerous for a small party. The Half trolls have been in a fury the past few months and I have lost several of my finest scouts to their blades.

They entered the great hall and took a place at one of the long tables near the hearth. Balder bellowed for food and drink. Immediately several serving maids appeared. BAlder grinned lecherously and turned once again to Starfire.

Now the true fun begins. I will give you first choice. They are all willing and truly able if you are of such inclination.

Balder bellowed a laugh as he gently smacked the backside of a fine looking blond maid. She giggled in response and tugged playfully at his beard.

Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:28 am
Stablehand

Sighing her eyes rolled to the heavens in slight annoyance and aggravation. She tilted her head back resting it against the plush chair she was sitting so awkwardly in.
She wasnt annoyed or aggravated with Losa persay, in fact she was ready to get on her knees and thank the goddess that he was, aside from a slight illness, alright and in one piece. She was just annoyed at how awkward her movements had become.
She sat for a few more minutes readying herself to move from the chair and after a slight struggle she managed to get to her feet.
Settling a hand across her swollen belly she stood over Losa, an eyebrow quirked, as far as she could see healing whatever ailed him would not be too much of a problem. She would just need a nap afterwards. Magic was more draining to her now than ever before but she wanted him well as soon as possible and while Lord Balder may be a friend she trusted no one with her angel.
Another sigh and more struggling and she was able to sit beside him.
Leaning down she kissed his forhead and whispered to him gently.

I see you've gotten yourself into another fine mess angel.
I think I may have to start keeping you locked in chains.

Resting her lips upon his forehead once more she closed her eyes and delved deep within herself calling upon the magicks that flowed in her veins.
A soft glow of blue surrounded the pair and faded to white while the spell worked its way through Losa ridding him of any ailments.
The light faded into nothingness and Kiara sat up wincing at the sharp pain in her back that was gone as quick as it had come and patiently she waited for her husband to open his eyes.

Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:57 pm
Stablehand

*he had felt her from the moment that she had come in and felt her presence the whole time but his ailment had got the better of him* *then he felt her movements and what she was doing* *he tried tos tir before her healing and had not been able to*

*slowly starting to open his eyes feeling her right there with him, his spitfire the woman who could make his moods fly from one to another with just simple actions and words* *the one who stirred in him more feelings than he ever thought that he could feel*

*he opens his eyes and reaches an arm around her gently bringing her to him* I am ok spitfire

*he places a light kiss to her lips as he brings ehr to him and puts his arms around her* *he looks to her and his hand goes to her face and tears in his eyes something one would not usually see on his face* I was scared I would not see you again, not get to touch you or hold you.

*relaizing what she had done his eyes gio wide* Are you ok love? The baby is he ok?
*he brought her close to him just kleeping her close to him* I am sorry kiara I am sorry

Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:39 am
Stablehand

Tired shoulders that felt as if they had been holding the weight of world upon them sagged finally thankful for the reprieve given. Every thought, every fear of what could have happened washed away from her as quickly as the spell had washed over Losa curing him of whatever ailed him.
There was no holding back the tears that welled in her eyes the instant he touched her. Burying her face in the crook of his neck she scolded him half heartedly.

Angel you just dont know how much trouble you are really in.
I dont know what you were thinking but dont ever think it again

Kissing his neck her eyelids starting to fall she realized how tired she was. Sleep was out of the question though, she had to make sure the incantation took.

Your son is fine love, restless as always. You dont need to apologize angel, your safe and that is all that really matters no matter how upset I might have been.
I love you angel, rest now and we can talk when you wake

Closing her eyes she nestled as close to him as she could her belly resting against him and drifted off into the first peaceful sleep she had had since she recieved the news that he had been missing.

Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:27 pm
Stablehand

Half crawling, half dragging his bloodied frame, Diarmuid reached the lane leading to the main gate. The sentry sounded the alarm and raced from his post to bear up his brother in arms...

My captain, what has befallen you? where are the others?

Dead

croaked Diarmuid.

All dead. Summon Lord Balder. The keep is in grave danger.

Diarmuid slumped limply to the ground. The evening watch had gathered and carried him gently to the infirmary where a pallet had been prepared and the healer waited.

That shaft is deep in him. He'll be lucky to see the sun rise. Fetch our Lord. If he regains consciousness, Lord Balder will wish to speak to him.

The wizened old man began to clean away the blood and grime that encrusted the raging wounds, wrinkling his nose and chewing his thin lip the whole time.

Diarmuid, semiconscious from the poking and prodding, tensed and cried out in a feverish haze...

On the left they rally there, you two! to the left flank Arundil...Where is Arundil? Damn they are everywhere. Hold fast lads!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Half trolls....they come....

Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:46 pm
Stablehand

*he smiles softly at her knowing it is her more so than him that needs the rest knowing his lil spitfire would not have taken a moment if she thought he was in danger* *he lays a soft kiss on her lips and then lays so that he can hold her* I am safe love you can rest easy. Ny lil spitfire I knew you would come no matter what
*he smiles and watches over her for awhile almost finding it hard to believe she was there* *he knew where he was, and knew what it could take to get there*

*he closes his eyes after maing sure she is asleep and his breathing falls into the same pattern as hers* *he was able to finally hold her again, it seemd like it was ages for him to get to hold her again*

*he sleeps soundly holding her not out of not feeling well but the toll everything haad taken from him* *the dreams that had invaded his mind before were no longer doing so* *he now had her with him the only thing he feared could no longer touch him*

*he whispers out in his sleep that he loves her*

Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:00 pm
Stablehand

*he smiles at Balders offer of the lady of his choice* *he looks at the women and nods* Mi lord Balder you have very fine and beautiful woman but i must decline for my heart lays with someone who I was taken from. My love for this woman is what has compelled me to keep going every day

She may hav elong forogt about me but I have not forgot her... So mi lord even though you have very fine and beautiful women at service I must decline. To lay with one of them would be like Losa laying with a woman other than Kiara.

I am sure though as beautiful as she was she was turning down many suitors until one finally won her heart. My search for her led nowhere but my search shall contuinue once the Lord and lady say it is ok for me to go. I promise my allegiance to Losa and to his causes when I was left for dead by that time i had given up all hope of finding her, but now my heart has compelled me to keep on searching, just to know what has happened to the one that I love so deeply.

That many years ago all this happened we were young and in love, and that love has stayed with me through every battle, through the few injuries I have sustained and those that almost took my life.

Though enjoy your ladies Lord balder and I actually would rather take my leave to sleep if that would be acceptable to you my lord this trip was tiring and we had not stopped for much rest. I find myself in the need of some welcomed sleep

Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:37 pm
Stablehand

Lord Balder smiled widely at the warrior Starfire.

Good Lord, I know what it is to have loved...but that is a story for another time. For now, I respect your wishes and your devotion to this woman you've pledged yourself to. I'll arrange for a bed and a hot meal for you when you are rested.

I, myself, will sleep well enough when I'm dead...

He bellowed a laugh, pulled one of the serving maids near and whispered briefly into her ear, nibbled her slim neck, and sent her off to prepare a chamber for Starfire.

Grasping the large ale horn on the table in front of it, he drained it in one large draught, before the door to the hall was flung open by the mailed man at arms...

My Lord, Diarmuid has returned. He may not survive til the morrow. The healer requests your presence. The Half Trolls are on the move.

Balder slammed the horn to the floor, sprinted to the hut of the healer, growling terse instructions to squire and stablehand alike.

They would ride yet this night and Balder would wreak havoc on the savages beasts who dared raise blade and claw against his chosen. His father need not be troubled with this until the morrow. By then the fens would be awash in Half Troll blood.

Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:33 pm