It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Return of the Warlady 2 
The Warlady

Post Return of the Warlady 2
*The Warlady pondered a moment over what to do.
Thenican may or may not prove useful depending on what had to be done.
The information given was to vague to tell and it could more than likely put him in unnessacary risk. Then there was the thought of preperation.
"Bah, I be ready now." she thought to herself*

"We best leave him here for now seeing as how there be much that be hidden. I be prepared to go now.
Draco ye say? Nae exactly an original name for a Dragon.
Hope it does nae eat elves."

*She laughed quietly toherself at the joke then began to wonder which way would be best.
Dragon back was definatly the fastest route.. But it WAS a dragon.
She had had "Issues" with dragons in the past and was somewhat reluctant, but time was of the essense*

"Dragon be fine by me I guesses."

Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:24 am
Stablehand

iC:

Kronica turned away from shay and started walking toward the tree line, he was unsure as to how Draco would act with shay, he was not to kind with people he knew not to well.

"I'll warn you know, Draco is old, older then any other dragon I know. When he was born, so was Dauthi. They share the same birth day. Some 300 years ago. I know not the exact date, for he is older then I.

Kronica looked down, and wonder if she even wanted to hear this stuff. Stuff that was hidden from Dauthi's enemies for a reason, yet Shayanna could not be an enemy if he called her to help could she? "Listen to me, I probly bore you with my rambling about Dauthi and his life. Let us go."

Kronica walked and kept a steady pace ahead of Shayanna, he did not want her to see the tears in his eyes. It hurt him so much to think he was unable to free his master, that he had to call upon someone that is not of the family. Kronica fought back the tears as he walked threw the trees and came out to meet Draco. "Ahhh, Draco, I want you to meet Shayanna, she is a friend not a foe. We will be going to see Dauthi."

Draco was standing in a clearing, A ten foot tall, twenty feet long, black skinned with a dark purple mane, his eyes were green as the grass and his teeth as white as snow. Draco stood on his hine legs, and had his wings folded up covering his legs. His front legs, arms if you wish, were used primary for eating and scratching. Dauthi had him dressed in golden armour at all times, he always though someone would try and go after his dragon. "Is it Dauthi's wish?

Kronica walked up to Draco an placed his hand on Draco's neck and started to run his hands threw Draco's mane. "Of Course!"

Draco lowered his neck and Kronica Jumped up and strattled the neck holding on to his mane. He looked back at Shayanna, "Come now, he is friendly. To most."

"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"

Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:35 pm
The Warlady

*The Warlady could nae put a finger on exactly why, but she was excited. She had spent the last two years of her life perfecting one on one and small group combat. "The moment I step out of me Kingdom, I be invincible." She thought to herself. Running a Kingdom no longer thrilled her and she tried to avoid it.
She was no longer the best of the best so why try anyway? Putting the disturbing thoughts out of her head, she traveled forward through the misty dawn as she listened to Kronica.

"Three hundread years old ye say? Dauthi be an old man.
I be two ninety one. Youing Elf."

She said with a foppish grin as she saw the dragon.
Draco was not the biggest dragon she had ever seen and not the most intimidating, so the Warlady bit her lip and prepared to mount when....

It talked*

"It talked...

It talked Kronica.
The fucking dragon just talked.
I cannae handle this, nae a way in hell I be messing with a talking dragon."

*The Warlady took a stance crossing her arms across her chest like a pouting child as she stuck her nose in the air*

Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:59 pm
Stablehand

Kronica was confused for a moment, He was used to Draco talking. Draco was also 300 some odd years old, and had learned how to talk at a younger age with Dauthi.

"Why are you so startled? What do you expect from a dragon who has lived as long or longer then most elfs? He actualy learned it a long time ago. It was something Dauthi made sure he knew."

Kronica kept petting the neck of Draco. "I may be a dragon, but that doessss not mean I can't learn. Most Dragonsss possssesss more magic in there tail then a mage possssesss in his hole body. Thanksss to my sssoul brother Dauthi, I was able to learn the art of ssspeaking early. Do you wisssh to pout like a child, or can we get on with thisss?"

Draco Snorted a puff of smoke at shayanna.

Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:02 am
The Warlady

*The Warlady attempted to stiffle the sneeze as the thick smoke assaulted her nose but it just wasn't happening. Although she knew they were right, it just wasn't the way things were meant to be. Shayanna had seen many dragons in her day from invading Human armies.
They didn't talk though, they just roared, cast spells, breathed fire, and basically made her life a living hell as it took many Wardens to fend them off. Having one of the viscious brutes actually speak to her face to face made them seem more menecing. Now they were not only powerful tools of destruction, but guess what? They be smarter than ye too!

Waving the smoke from her face, she sniffles and wipes her nose on her sleeve*

"I be startled because dragons are supposed to be instraments of war ususaly under command of Humans.
What did I expect?
I expected Draco to be able to wipe out half the countyside by himself.
I expected him to be able to cast magic of mass destruction equal to mine when I invoke the power of me goddess to assault Kingdoms.

What I did NAE expect was for this great beast of mass destruction to speak and act like a member of civilized society.
It be just....Well..... Weird!"

*Turning to Draco, the Warlady bowed her head in respect*

"Mine apologies Draco.
Ye kinda caught me off guard as ye be a rather.... Unique dragon."

*Hoping up behind Kronica, she peeked around his shoulder and shook her finger at Draco*

"And be careful! I be used to riding Griffins which be MUCH smaller than ye so try nae to go too fast."

Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:28 pm
Stablehand

The dragon standing before Shay and Kronica was huge by any measure. Thenician was peeking from behind some trees after getting up and following the two to where Draco waited. Wherever they were going, they weren't planning on wasting time getting there. The dragon was already standing itself up and stretching its wings to get ready for flight.

It's now or never I suppose...

Stepping forth from the trees, Thenician approached them and stood with both hands behind his back about 6 feet away.

"Kronica..." Thenician nodded a greeting and turned to face Shay.

"Milady, I believe you were somewhat negligent in your preparations for this trip."

Thenician made eye contact with her and smiled, and then made direct staring gestures at her empty weapon sheaths. Then from behind his back swung the two blades which he juggled once before planting them on the ground in front of Shayanna.

"You never picked them up after Pearl struck you." he added another smile to top that one off.

"Still, milady, you were carrying Virgo, so it woulndn't have been too embarrassing should anything have happened."

Thenician breathed out a cocky chuckle and walked past the two to stand face to face with Draco.

"Are we ready?" he asked more to the two behind him than the dragon.

Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:33 am
Stablehand

Kronica smiled as Shayanna got onto Draco behind him. "Just grab onto the mane. If he is doing something you dont like, just give it a little tug"

Draco storted at Kronica.

Then the man who was sleeping came from the tree line and apprached them. Kronica glared at him as he talked to Shayanna about her weapons and then as he approached Draco's Face.

"Stranger I would be careful, this dragon may be nice and calm right now but he can be a bitch when provoked. So I would suggest taking a couple step backs and introducing your self. We, dont take kindly to strangers"

Kronica rubbed his hand along the neck of Draco hoping he would not bite the strangers head off.

Draco snorted and puffed a little smoke into the face of the stranger, "You look yummy. I wonder how good you would taste barb-q?"

Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:27 am
The Warlady

*The Warlady's eyes went big when she realized that she had somehow forgot her blades of Stratagy & Tactics. Gratefully she retreived them from Thenician feeling much relieved once they were safely in their sheathes.
She then noticed Kronica's scowl*

"Thankie very much Thenician!
The swords be priceless and damn near impossible to replace.
If there be someway I can repay ye please let me know."

*She then looked back to Kronica and Draco.
Neither seemed to want Thenician here.
But then again she doubted they would turn away free help*

Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:10 am
Stablehand

[ooc] Sorry about the long wait, I lost track of the thread and presumed it dead. [/ooc]

Thenician smiled an acknowledgement at Shay and turned to face Kronica.

"Do not concern yourself too greatly with me, I'm quite confident this beast here will do me no harm." he paused for a moment to gauge the dragon's reaction to the comment, by the look in Draco's eye, Thenician felt he really should watch his step though.

He continued, "Still it may not hurt to have another able pair of hands about."

He turned to face Shay and quickly leapfrogged over the dragon's head and landed on its back behind the others.

"Besides, recent career events force me to come along. Shall we be off?" He closed with a chuckle and a cocky smirk.

<edit>Posts in the Maxim forum must consist of 3-5 paragraphs with three sentences per paragraph -- that's nine sentences at the minimum. Edit your post to reflect these requirements, as it is only 7 sentences currently. -Evangeline.</edit>

<edit>Do not edit over a moderator's edit if you wish to keep posting in this forum. Your post is still lacking in length. -Evangeline.</edit>

Last edited by Thenician on Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:01 am
Stablehand

Kronica snorted at the man, but said nothing else. It was not the time or place for him to lash out. He would bite his tounge and take them both to go see Dauthi.

"Right then, let us go?" Kronica started to pet the side of dragos neck more, "I would grab onto something, this could be an interesting flight for you."

Kronica grabed Draco's mane with one hand and jabbed his feet into the shoulder blades, or equivalent of, to give draco a small jolt.

Draco growled as Kronica's feet went into his shoulders, "You you I hate it when you do that. And with a little bit of thrust Draco jumped into the sky, flapping both wings as hard as he could. It only took a moment before the air under his wings caught and allowed them to go higher and higher. Draco pumped his wings as hard as he could until they were above the clouds, it only took a couple minutes of pumping. Once he was comforatable with the highith he expanded his wings to their fullest to soar, with the occansanal flap.

"So whatcha Think?" Kronica asked Shayanna.

Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:00 am
Stablehand

Thenician sat casually and the dragon's back. Not paying any attention Kronica's advice, but more to the odd look he was giving. He paid little mind to it for the time being, as Draco stretched out his wings to make ready for flight.

With the first violently powerful flap, the dragon and its riders were 40 feet in the air. With the exception of Thenician, whose casual seating had forced him right off the beast. He was thrown up and back, where either by sheer coincidence, or kindness or the dragon, he was stopped by Draco's tail. Not wanting to fall from this height, much less any higher, Thenician grabbed a firm hold of the tail, good thing for him he'd had recent experience catching things mid-flight.

Draco took his riders ever higher, until they had cleared the clouds. Thenician was still hanging by the tail, in the bright light of the full moon. After carefully checking his crotch to assure he hadn't pissed himself, and the dragond stopped rising, he loosened his grip on the tail and let himself slide back to the very tip. The spikey end of the tail was far easier to hold on to than the thick scaley middle of it.

It was either the thin air, the adrenaline, or the fear of heights. Or maybe a combination of all of them which made Thenician's composure break. He held on to the tail with only his left hand, and arranged his body upright. Rasing his right arm high he screamed.

"YAHOO!"

I always wanted to ski the sky!

Sun Nov 24, 2002 8:54 am
Stablehand

as he has been gone for many many years from the lands of the gods,he hears a name he recognizes from years past.a warrior lady by the name of shayanna,a fiesty little warrior lady,but a good one indeed.she has always been able to handle herself well in the heat of battle.

he walks over to the lady warrior to say a hello,"you may not notice me,as time has aged upon my face and for safety reasons thy name has been
consealed to keep the heathen armies off thy tracks,but i just wanted to say good day and may your god bless you with many more riches to come"

he heads on over to seei f there was anyone else he might remember from the past ages.he looks around to see many other faces in the area.he looks and looks,but does not see anyone else from long ago.he gathers up a few supplies from a nearby keeper for his long journey to his new kingdom.he then looks up into the sky to seee that the day is soon to become night.

he then gets on his horse and heads through the woods to look for a new place to build a new kingdom for the new age to come.

<edit>Posts in the Maxim forum must consist of 3-5 paragraphs with three sentences per paragraph -- that's nine sentences at the minimum. Edit your post to reflect these requirements, as it is only 4 sentences currently. - Evangeline.</edit>

Last edited by MAKKO on Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:20 am
Stablehand

Dinidan stood in the treeline leaning lightly against a tree looking into the clearing down below.

Well I'll be dipped! A dragon?...and if I'm not mistaken a certain Irate Drow I know.

Dinidan moves a bit further back into the trees.

Hmmmm.....I wonder who the other fellow is?...rather mysterious sort by the look of him. Interesting....I wonder what Shay's doing in these parts and how long she's been wandering around unattended?

Dinidan chuckles to himself and shakes his head...

Now there I go again asking questions that usually get me into more trouble. Best to stay out of the affairs of dragons, mysterious strangers and cranky drow. I'm quite sure Shay can still deal harshly with an innocent such as myself...

Dinidan takes a last look, then turns and walks into the trees, hummimg softly to himself...

Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:21 pm