It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tavern of Heroes (Reavers) 
Stablehand

So much for the enjoyment held in the tavern...Nosferato removes his armor and weapon to join the dance gathering. So fun was it to see each and everyone almost drunk to make a move at the dance-floor. Ofcourse, who would not dare to dance and make their move in the dance-floor to empress those lovely exotic ladies that joined the gathering. One thing for sure...of all the ladies there, there was one that Nosf keeps an eye with.

he was about to approach her when...

Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:18 am
Stablehand

"What the heck was tha' all about, Bingkat?"

"I'm practicing my golf swings. I'm going golfing with Matt next week, and
my swing's a little rusty."

"So ya practice with a bastard sword and eggs??"

"Teehee!"

Lapu-Lapu sighed, knowing that he would never get any reason into the commish. He started looking around, as he grabbed a pen from his pocket.

"Aye, where ye got that sign up sheet for the next tournament?" the Asianman said, clicking the pen.

Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:48 pm
Stablehand

This thread is closed, due to a rather large buildup of rules violations. You can make a new one if you wish - but I'm tired of being forced to edit so many posts all in one thread; it's absurd.

Police yourselves. If you see someone making OOC references or making a post that's too short, tell them to edit it, or go drastic and kick them out of your guild and don't let them post there. Handle it however you like before we have to handle it, because it's becoming apparent that merely editing posts isn't enough here.

-Horace

Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:54 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3