It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Searching for the Primus Mar (OPEN to ALL) 
Stablehand

Post Searching for the Primus Mar (OPEN to ALL)
OOC: This is an open thread based on Pirate exploits. Feel free to gather a crew and join in on the story. You need not be on the same ship as anyone else.

IC: The wind whipped the sails apart as the rigging swayed in the breeze. The storm was ragging like a child on a torent. The Gods were not favoring this expedition. The deck was awash with seaweed, kelp and various crustaceans that had been washed across her decks. The Falcons Revenge was a good ship, she would hold.

"Secure the rigging! See that the forward adn aft masters are holding to the deck. Make sure all canons and powder that are on deck are securely fasioned down."

Aidan Feargahal issued the orders like a mad man on a mission. The sea water had drenched his body and his long blonde hair hung like the soaking wisps on a mops head. Whipping the water out of his eyes to stop the stinging, he watched as one man was swept overboard...

MAN OVERBOARD!! get that rope and thrwo it over. GET THAT MAN!!!!"

Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:42 am
Stablehand

He was getting too old for this, to be sure. But the sea was the sea, and she was always calling him. A gust of sea spray slammed into Landan’s broad chest and knocked him to his knees. A grunt of pain escaped his mouth and he struggled to regain his footing.

He loved the storm and took a brief second to look straight up into the sky, opening his mouth to catch the falling rain and laughing at the darkness above. But there was work to be done, and in a storm like this, all on deck had jobs to do, especially the salts.

He made his way aft, looking for the hatch he knew was going to be the first to cause trouble. He could see the captain and first mate vaguely through the spray, but not for long. A wave slammed the starboard side of Adrianna’s Wake and he was thrown forward, sliding violently across the deck until the he could catch a handhold.

The hatch was indeed about to give, and he quickly set about work, lashing himself to the nearest support. It was slow work, and every time he tought he had secured the hatch, the latest wind or sea spray undid all that he did. Eventually it was done, and he stood on old legs, looking into the spray and laughing again.

[/center]

Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:26 am
Traveler

The deck of the Corsair’s Bitch heaved under Bran's feet as he wrestled with the wheel. The storm had blown up not an hour ago and it had only increased in ferocity. Through the flying mist and salt spray, Bran could just make out the two sister ships that sailed before him: Adrianna’s Wake and The Falcon's Revenge. One of the masts was down on the Falcon, Bran knew that something had to be done soon.

His men reacted to his bellowed orders with a practiced and confident air, they had survived much worse. The Corsair's Bitch gradually pulled ahead and around of the two ships before it. As the sailors finished tying down the rigging and hatches, Bran gave control of the ship over to his first mate, Hyllin, and retired to his stateroom.

Once in his room, Bran retrieved his Amulet of Speaking from the Watcher Danil and attuned it to his brother Aidan.

"Brother, we are not far from Freeport! Keep to this heading and don’t lose anymore masts - you need those to sail!! Remind me never to let you take one of my ships again!"

He knew that someone was monitoring his brother's amulet and he would receive a reply when warranted. He tuned his amulet to that of Sir Landan,

"Sir Landan, we are nearing Freeport. Remember we are going to have to wait for the storm to pass before entering the Bay or we will be surely smashed to bits on the rocks. Keep me informed!"

Bran motioned Danil back into the room and handed him the Amulet, then Bran returned to the deck and the dance with the sea that was going on around them.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:47 am
Stablehand

Jade Yoshko of the Windy Vale cursed to herself in a soft voice as the storm raged on, whipping her braid into her face and dropping visibility to little more than a few feet. If the Lady Sea thought she was going to sink the Windy Vale, she was very, very wrong. However, the storm's rage was not aimed at the ship in and of itself, but, rather, was determined to throw Yoshko over the railing and into the storm-tossed waves below. A long rope kept her tied to the mainmast, however, and everytime she nearly fell over the edge, a crewmember helped pull her back up and out of the reach of the hungry sea.

"Geez, what did I ever to do you?" Yoshko demanded as yet another wave crashed over her, wetting her already-soaked clothes. Kansei gripped her arm before the wave could push her over yet again, shouting over the wind.

"You should get belowdecks, Captain!" he shouted, silver hair lashing in the wind.

"No! I'm not leaving my crew!"

It had been a long journey, from the lonely lady who had begged to be let onto the immortal Gelderan Liento's ship, to scullery maid, to sailor, and finally here, to Captainess of the Windy Vale. She was not planning to lose the trader/pirate ship to a single bad storm. She struggled back to her feet and helped him lash down the sails before they could be whipped away.

The storm continued to worsen, and Yoshko worked diligently with her crew to keep her ship safe from its ravages. [/i]

Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:20 pm
Stablehand

Aidan rushed to the side of the boat in disbelief as the next wave struck the side of the vessel throwing him off his feet. His first mate grabbed him by the arm and helped him up as the cabin boy came running onto the sea swept deck.

"A message arriving via crystal sir, it is from your brother, Lord Bran."

Standing the Captain took the young man by his hair...

"By all that is worth a flying flip boy, I have told yah to stay below deck when your in a gale like this one. I dont even own a pair of sea legs, much less have any to spare for you."

The small boy sank in the hands of the very much larger warrior and whimpered as he was thrown back into the inner sanctum of the vessel.

Aidan followed close behind. as he entered the hallway, gruff men were ushering there way back toward the ragein storm, having come into the galley to wring themselves out. One of the men handed off a towel he was carrying to his Lord and grunted.

This was a grunt that was not unfamiliar to the Captain of this vessel, in usual circumstances he would be on the ground, leading his regiment that protected the passes of Freeport. Yet, he found himself here, at the mercy of the raging sea.

Reaching his own cabin, the Captain swung aside the huge wooden door. to the right was a large chair covered in velvet. In front, a magically controlled fireplace, a small sitting table and a hamuck. The funny thing was that all the furniture was nailed to the floor.

reaching in the far corner, he retrieved a box from the shadows and opened it. A small crystal was coming to life. As the man took the crystal in his hand the cabinboy walked back in...

I replaced it like you told me to sir. I put it right into the box.

"You have done good boy, now go back and get me some thing hot to drink while I recieve my message."

Quote:
"Brother, we are not far from Freeport! Keep to this heading and don’t lose anymore masts - you need those to sail!! Remind me never to let you take one of my ships again!"

Placing the amulet back into the chest, I once again made for the outside sea. Determined to stay this heading, to keep the cource. The boy met me on the other side of my door drink in hand. Taking it, I nodded patted his head and kept going. Spying the first mate as he himself came into to get dry i assumed..

"What in the fire of Hazmin do you think oyu are doing!! I left direct orders with oyu before! YOU shoudl still be on that deck!"

"Aye, but there is news my lord, 3 other vessels can be seen in the lightning strikes, all three riding the waves like experienced seamen."

"Are you daft, I know this already i have had word from Lord Bran, tell the men to stay the line, we will be home as soon as the sun rises and this storm leaves us be."

Pushing past the man Aidan Feargahal once agian assumed command of his vessel....

Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:36 pm
Stablehand

Freeport? Landan didn’t think it possible that they had been blown so far so fast. He replaced the speaking crystal in its box and made ready to return to the deck to deliver the message to his captain.

He tried three times to get up the stairs from the secure cabin to the deck, and three times the sea spray knocked him back down. On the fourth attempt he made it, spending most of his remaining energy battening down the hatch. The captain would be none too pleased if the secure cabin filled with sea water. That was the cabin that held all of their maps, spending gold, and of course, the speaking stone.

He struggled across the main deck, heading to where the captain and first mate stood battling the ship and the sea. He wished they would get one of the younger salts to deliver their messages, but knew that he was one of few that they could trust with such things.

The first mate, a young human named Greck, couldn’t see him so Landan grabbed him by the elbow, pulling him roughly towards him and steadying the young man when he almost slipped on the wet deck. He put his mouth right next to Greck’s ear and shouted the message in his ear.

Greck looked as surprised as he had when finding out their location. No one had had time to even think about checking their location during the last hours of the storm. Greck pulled a spyglass from a locker near the mainmast and thrust it into Landan’s hands, pointing up the mast and smiling.

Landan looked up at the storm and the mast and sighed. He was –way- too old for this. But an order was an order and he started his ascent, keeping the spyglass tucked into his jersey.

[/center]

Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:18 am
Stablehand

Finally, it seemed as if everything that could be was tied, lashed, bolted, or nailed down and Yoshko allowed herself a moment to relax, ducking under a sail that acted as a makeshift shelter for the crew on-duty. There, Kansei was directing the cooking of some sort of stew that smelled only about three days old. What luck- hot food for the crew!

How fares the travelers beyond the bay? Kansei asked, filling a bowl and wrapping her chilled fingers around it.

Yoshko sipped the stew gingerly, burning her tongue but smiling. Worse off than us, dear Kansei, she answered, gulping the stew down as quickly as her tongue would allow her to. We were lucky to beat that storm, or else we would be suffering as they are.

Just then, a particularly frightful gust of wind whipped over the ship, spreading a salty spray upon the deck and Yoshko heard a low, ominous groaning of wood on wood and looked up in time to see the rigging tear free of the mainmast and hurtle aft. She could only stare in disbelief as the rigging hit with a resounding, painful, expensive crash. Kansei smiled and dipped some bread in his stew. You were saying? he asked wryly.

Yoshko clenched her hands into fists. WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE RIGGIN?! she demanded, stalking toward the damage.

Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:38 pm
Traveler

The storm winds howled across the deck as Bran and his crew faught to kep the Corsair's Bitch from floundering in the sea. The sails were being whipped from side to side, the riging lay in taters in some places and the deck was awash with sea water. It was as if the sea hungered fof thier ships, as if it thursted for thier blood. As the swells got higher, Bran and his crew lashed themsleves to the masts, railings, even the pitons on the side.

As the strom seemed to wrap itself arund them more forcefully, Bran saw a wondorous sight, The twin crimson beacons of the Sunset Towers. The crimson light cut through the darkness of the storm and sparkled in the night for all to see.

"We're gonna make it boys! This old sea, he's a crusty one, but by the gods, he shall not have us this night! Tie down those sails, hard to port, and give thanks for ahead is Freeport!" Bran said as he stood defiant to the storm on the seck of the Corsair's Bitch.

Bran looked out over the sea at his brothers and Sir Landdan's ships. He could tell that they were fighting the storm with all thier might. A grin split hsi face as he turned it into the strom wind again. The salt stung his eyes, the water poured down his face, the wind tatered his cloak, but he was alive!

This was life!

As they pulled closer to the Sunset Towers and the mouth of Freeport Bay, Bran could see one of the WaterGuides Ships making its way toward the Corsair's Bitch. They would soon be lashed to he side of his ship and Bran woudl have to relinquish control while the WaterGuide guidied his ship between the shoals of the Bay and into Freeport Harbor.[/i]

Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:28 am
Stablehand

From the top of the mainmast, Landan worked the spyglass out of his jersey and tried vainly to wipe water from the lens. Everything this high bobbed incessantly, making it difficult to see anything, and even more difficult to concentrate. Still, he strained his eyes ahead, trying to see anything familiar.

With the spyglass to his eye, Landan could see the twin towers of Freeport and a WaterGuide ship making its way steadily toward the Corsair’s Bitch. The ship pitched back and forth violently, making everything slide sickly into his site and then back in.

Before he got sick, he tucked the spyglass and looked down to the captain, making signs with his hands to relay what he had seen.

[/center]

Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:31 pm
Stablehand

Stareing out across the tossing sea, Aidan could make out the other vessels. THe lightning illuminated them within his spyglass. He could also see other guide ships coming out of the bay toward all the ships.

It was about darn time too.

Motioning toward his men, his second Thevisen nodded and took forth the orders...

"Set the sails again boys when the captain fires his signal, we will all know it is time to begin a followerin that there guide. You all know to be on your best behavior. We are arriving home, but we aitn there until we are docked."

A murmur of agreement swept through the men of the ship, Freeport was there town. THey would be home within the night.

THe guide vessel reached the Corsair's Bitch as well as the other ships. Each captain would have to show their signal to the boat man, or be left to the waves.

Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:44 pm
Traveler

The WaterGuide’s were efficient if anything. Bran couldn't remember ever hearing one of them speak; actually he couldn't remember any of the true guides speaking, those who actually guided the ship through the reefs and shoals of Freeport Bay. He knew that in the offices and shops where they worked out of in Freeport and the other ports along the coast that there were some WaterGuides capable of speech, but then those people didn't know all the secrets of the guild.

As they were guided through the mouth of the Bay, the storm seemed to dissipate. Clouds still hung close to the top of the masts but the rain stopped, and the lightning had ended. The wind shifted from out of the west and a whiff of something assaulted Bran. It was a smell that took him no time to place.

Smoke.

The WaterGuide must have smelled it as well because he was signing to his apprentice who relayed orders to the crew. They began to pick up speed, but passing through the shoals and reefs of Freeport Bay took the better part of two to three hours and speed was a dangerous thing in these waters.

A plume of smoke appeared as they rounded another curve, thick and ominous in the sky above Freeport. Bran watched as smoke plume after smoke plum appeared in the early morning sky, silhouetted against the blood red morning sun. Freeport was burning, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:41 am
Stablehand

Yoshko was kept busy for the next four hours trying to keep the fallen rigging from dragging down the rest of her ship and really, too indisposed to think of much. Kansei was keeping an eye on the rest of the bay when he smelled the smoke, eyes flashing wolf amber in the dim light. He turned and pulled out a spyglass in one smooth motion, and peered through it at Freeport.

Smoke!

From his vantage point, Kansei could see horsemen yelling and racing among the buildings, most of which were on fire, sending up the plumes of black, oily smoke that he had smelled. He lowered the spyglass; great. Until the storm lifted completely, their duty was to the Windy Vale, and there was nothing he could say to that.

Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:53 pm
Stablehand

It was not the first view of Freeport that Landan had been waiting for. Throughout the journey, Captain Mornard and Greck had been telling stories of this fair city, trying to get the men ready for their first trip here.

The Captain had described a city full of both wonder and despair. Freeport had been around for a long time on the island of Maxim, and had time to develop both opulant mansions and greasy slums. But that was all driven from his mind by the first sight of a city on fire.

Their pace had already hastened as the WaterGuides had noticed first. If there was fire in Freeport, there were precautions to be taken. Landan rushed below decks, then slowed as he realized there was much time before arriving in the city, if there was a city left by then. He suddenly thought of Bran and Aidan – they were from Freeport, if he remembered correctly. This was their city burning.

But there was nothing to be done for it now, so Landan continued his task, rummaging through the Captain’s personal locker until he found what he was looking for – parchments containing the names of various merchants and docksmen. If Freeport was burning, these men have to found immediately after docking.

He returned to the deck; the sea air was calmer now, but he could smell the smoke it carried. Captain Mornard was standing at the fore castle, peering through a spyglass and looking worried. Landan pressed the list into his hand, and turned without speaking. The Captain said nothing either, but quickly tucked the list inside his coat before returning to the spyglass.

Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:20 am
Stablehand

Tygil crouched down behind an overturned barrel as the smoke rose to the sky around him. Blood on his forehead was dripping into eyes, that added with the acrid stench of burning flesh and the soot in the air made breathing and seeing a tad difficult. Cautiously peeked over the edge of the barrel and quickly back down again as three arrows thudded into the hard oak. The vibrations of the arrows passed into Tygil's cheek that was pressed against the wood, an eerie feeling that seemed to spread numbness across the rest of his body from the head down.

He swore silently under his breath as he watched the soldiers in the gold and purple livery ransacking the neighborhood. They were setting fire to the homes, killing all the men, and chaining up the women and children. Tygil knew that he had to do something to help, but what?

Then he saw Varre being dragged behind the candlemakers shop. Varre was his friend, she gave him snacks and warm apple cider. Two of the soliders had her by the arms, two more walked behind her prodding her along with the butt of thier spears. He could see that she had a black eye and that her dress was torn across the chest.

Something snapped in Tygil then. Varre was his friend, the best friend that Tygil had ever had in his whole eight years of life and he was not going to let anything happen to his friend!

Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:54 am
Stablehand

I thought Freeport was supposed to be a fair city with trade and much to do. That's what everyone said they saw when they came. But no, I show up and so does the army to kill and maim and bother everyone, Fira grumbled to herself, trying to see through the thick smoke. She was crouched behind an overturned wagon. Fires were burning all around, and she could hardly breathe. Then again, I suppose it was a nice city til these people decided to ransack it. she added thoughtfully, flicking her long braid over one shoulder and back.

They especially seemed fixated on capturing the young women and children. Why was that? Men and boys made better slaves, from what she understood of this whole capture-the-villagers business. Ah, well, so long as she didn't get captured, what did she really care? She caught sight of a small boy, maybe eight years old, staring at the whole battle with fascinated horror. He was watching a girl get dragged off by several of the soldiers- the girl was actually putting up a good fight for a kid, even though her dress was torn and eye swollen shut. In fact, as Fira watched, the stranger kicked one of the soldiers viciously and started to flee before being knocked to the ground.

The boy looked furious. Poor kid, was that his sister over there? Was he going to try to rescue her? And if he did...what kind of position did that put her in? She had enough to worry about without kids running around- but...

Eh, who was she fooling? She cared a lot about what happened to innocents, so she crept over to the boy silently and touched his shoulder before he could leap out of the shadows. I'd ask what's going through your mind, but I've been watching you, boy. What you're planning is dangerous and you'll probably get us both killed. No, don't glare at me like that. I won't let a kid throw away his life if I can perhaps help him. I'm Fira-

Without turning, she lashed outward and backward with her staff, tripping a soldier behind her and laying him out cold. -and if you would like some help, I'd be happy to assist you.

Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:41 pm
Stablehand

The smoke rose like a minion over the city.

Thevisen! see that the men get teh boat the rest of the way in. I must get to the barracks of my men and see what is happening. You are in charge see that you meet me when you laind.

Aye Sir!

Thevisen strode off toward the upper deck of the ship so he coudl get a better view of the goings on, I ran toward the dingy. Grabbing one of the crew, I half threw half sat him in the dingy adn jumped in after him. Grabbing one oar in my hand I tossed him the other one and we rowed towaed the shore.

The water splashed and sprayed us as we fought to reach the shore faster then our arms could go. Finally reaching the small pier, I thrust my oar at the man ....

Get on land, find the admiral I am sure he will be able to use you. Tell my brother good luck.

I watched as the smoke rose all around me, this was my city my home, I had to ge to my men, that was our only hope.

Runnign down one of the streets toward the barracks, I caught site of a woman and several small children molestign what looked like not one of my men but another soilder...

Approaching them I drew the short sword that was at my back...

"I am Aidan Fargahal, leader of the Krakken Regiment, General of the Armies of the Primus Mar, and this is MY city. Thank you for helping the children, and taking care of one not so desirable in this place."

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar
Leader of the Krakken Regiment

Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Teh Spam!

Nagash was wandering the destroyed city of Freeport. People said that some good fishing could be done there, so he had brought his rod. Truth was, since the city had been very recently reduced to a pile of stone and ashes, all the fish were scared away. He then decided to look for an ancient artifact: the Primus MUR. It had been touched by all of the gods, it was said, and thus it had been blessed with a radius of peace. That would be very helpful when fishing.

Thinking all this over, he stumbled into a woman, who, together with several children and some fellow with a short pointy sword, was molesting a soldier. He slapped the woman on the side of the face:

What do you think you're doing? You ought to protect these children from violence, not allow them to take part in it!

He then turned to the man with the pointy shortsword.

I am looking for the Primus MUR. Have you heard the tale?

Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:14 am
Stablehand

Post Yibbadi Yibba
OOC: Hello people of PM, anyone who want to reply on this post please do :) ... and ellllow Nagash

IC:
Clouds were gathering in the sky, blue turned into black. Lightning was giving the only light, and thunder rolled over the sea. The rain was falling in tons out of the sky, making the sea rougher, but it didn't matter the waves already had a thick layer of foam... just like beer, but than very salt and no alcohol... and most of all NO FISH.

That was what attracted Bassilus today, he grabbed his Fishing equipment, and his best Fishing Rod, and watched through the window

Hmmmm... nice weather, nice temperature nice FISH... HIYA. Copper let's hook some bloody fish todayBassilus said with a harsh dwarven voice after a whole night drinking. He heard some grunting of Copper behind him. The huge 'pack'hog didn't like much water, but Bassilus did. He grabbed his yellow raincoat with a fitting head with some fake bugs on it, and some yellow boots. Together with a black eye-patch, he felt like a real fishing/pirate gangster. Mur.. Mur... This thing itches like the Nine Hells Of MoriaThe little dwarf mentioned of the eye-patch, and put it on his faithfull 'pack'hog, and grinned. Cause the hog couldn't get it off.

He walked to the docks, and saw a real nice boat named 'Murs' fishing adventures'and smiled he liked the name and walked to the owner.hey laddy, shall we fish?

Yibbadi Yibba.. some folks on the ship. Yeah mate I'll bring you downunder for some fish. Yibbadi Yibba..... My name is rex Chase, captain of Murs' Fishing Adventrues... Yibbadi Yibba

Hmmm Yibbadi Yibba???? Uhmm sure... whatever uhhh mate. I've brought some ale, so let's head for uhhh Downunder???

Yibbadi Yibba Folks

Bassilus smiled, and smelled the salt sea, and smiled an even wider smile. He grabbed his Fishing Rod and his hook. till he found out he didn't had any bait at all. He needed some meat. He looked at his big 'pack'hog and grinned.

A blink of an eye later the hog jumped at Rex, who at his turn flew away from the boat into the sea. Bassilus an Uberfisherman cast his hook into rex's leg, and sailed on. Waiting for a fish to bite.

He had no clue where he was going, nor had his faithfull hog Copper. but he had no time to find out either. A huge friggin rainbow coloured fish grabbed Rex's leg and bit in the hook.

Hiya.... a nice fish, do you know what it is Cop???

*GRUNT*

A rainbow fish... hmmm could be, do you know it rexy???

AARRrrrggghhhhh.... Yibbadi Yibba... But I won't tell you, you bastardmate, that's your punishment. Not knowing your catch. A grave deed it is

Uhmmmm... throwing you overboard or not knowing the name of the fish???

Not knowin...... Argghhhh

He didn't heard exactly what Rex said but Bassilus could have guessed it. Now it was only him and this rainbow coloured fish. Him against the elements. Problem was this fish was huge, this dwarf was small. Another problem was who was steering....

He needed help and needed it fast. he looked at Copper, but he was watching at the wrong direction, and couldn't see him due to his eye-patch. Screaming didn't help either, the harsh sounds of his voice didn't reach by farCoppers' ears.

He was going to loose this catch, but he saw a sail at the horizon and screamed

HIYAAAaaaaaa.....I could use a bit of help here!!!He hoped they heard his screaming or saw his boat and his battle against that rainbow coloured fish. He licked his lips and watched the ale in his boat, he wanted a beer too.

Just a moron of a GM wearing a smile in Oafs

Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:00 am
Stablehand

Landan was the first of Adriana’s Wake to set foot on the dock, and he wasted no time looking behind him as he made his way through the milling crowds. The captain and first mate had remained behind on the ship, along with most of the men. Taking the city’s turmoil into consideration, they had decided not to risk putting too many men ashore.

So it was that Landan found himself with only three good sailors, pushing his way hastily towards the business district of Freeport. The docks were chaos, frightened city-dwellers bargaining for safe passage out of town, thieves moving through the crowds and growing richer by the moment, and the occasional sea captain, taking in the chaos and trying to turn a profit.

But none of that concerned Landan because none of it concerned his captain. He wished the best for the people of Freeport, but the captain has business here, and business was business, always first.

The business district was mostly untouched by the battles, and it was mostly deserted. A few beggars hid in the alleys, and Landan asked them for directions, throwing a few coppers for their quick replies. If he was lucky, this could be over before anyone took notice of he and his men. Rounding the corner, he saw the green shutters the beggar had described and heard the sound of steel behind him as his men drew their swords.

[/center]

Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:05 pm
Stablehand

If I can't find Bran soon, I'm flying back home to mother, on Mount Olympus! a wind swept Ceherezad exclaimed, as her once elemental breath kept her hovering over the sea. I said I'd come along, but I did not understand that it would entail yet another sea voyage! Drat those Feargahals!

Ce_erezad

<edit>Bad girl. No smiley. -Horace</edit>

Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:44 pm
Stablehand

"Oh you will do nicely, put the blasted rod down and come with me. This is Freeport, my city and with it being under attack there will be no fishing."
Snatching the rod from the mans hand I broke it in half....handed the two pieces to him and.

"As to this Mur, it does not exist. We are members of the Primus Mar, Freeport is our city, The Mur is a sidenote, a sly bit of knowledge that is passed on by our minions we have aborad to bring those less desirables from other lands, into our own. We use these men as recruits, sometimes. You might do, but then again you came to the fight with a fishing pole, and not a sword."

As I talked to the man, two uniformed Krakkens came up behin us. THey were dressed in the uniform of the Krakken, bright red ballon pants, white flowing silk shirts, and black jack boots. Each carried a sword and a dagger in hand, along with I am sure more then one atttached at other places.

"My lord, word has it that a mad man is tryign to fish in the bay while the battle rages, also your presence is requested at the main hall."

Looking at the new man that had approached with the fishing pole...

"It seems that there are many crazy men in the middle of this bloody battle. See to the man in the harbour. Bring him in and place him in chains. Take thsi one where he will, but see that he either gets in a uniform, or keeps moving down the road. We dont need another innocent bystandard getting killed. Send the other one on his way as well if he is not a spy, no need to throw him in the dungon, he would just waste food."

Turning back to the woman who had been helping the children.....

"I truely am sorry about all this Freeport is usually a very nice place to visit."

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:09 pm
Stablehand

"Oh you will do nicely, put the blasted rod down and come with me. This is Freeport, my city and with it being under attack there will be no fishing."
Snatching the rod from the mans hand I broke it in half....handed the two pieces to him and.

"As to this Mur, it does not exist. We are members of the Primus Mar, Freeport is our city, The Mur is a sidenote, a sly bit of knowledge that is passed on by our minions we have aborad to bring those less desirables from other lands, into our own. We use these men as recruits, sometimes. You might do, but then again you came to the fight with a fishing pole, and not a sword."

As I talked to the man, two uniformed Krakkens came up behin us. THey were dressed in the uniform of the Krakken, bright red ballon pants, white flowing silk shirts, and black jack boots. Each carried a sword and a dagger in hand, along with I am sure more then one atttached at other places.

"My lord, word has it that a mad man is tryign to fish in the bay while the battle rages, also your presence is requested at the main hall."

"It seems that there are many crazy men in the middle of this bloody battle. See to the man in the harbour. Bring him in and place him in chains. Take thsi one where he will, but see that he either gets in a uniform, or keeps moving down the road. We dont need another innocent bystandard getting killed. Send the other one on his way as well if he is not a spy, no need to throw him in the dungon, he would just waste food."

"I truely am sorry about all this Freeport is usually a very nice place to visit."

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Stablehand

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Stablehand

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:10 pm
Stablehand

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:11 pm