It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Searching for the Primus Mar (OPEN to ALL) 
Stablehand

"Oh you will do nicely, put the blasted rod down and come with me. This is Freeport, my city and with it being under attack there will be no fishing."
Snatching the rod from the mans hand I broke it in half....handed the two pieces to him and.

"As to this Mur, it does not exist. We are members of the Primus Mar, Freeport is our city, The Mur is a sidenote, a sly bit of knowledge that is passed on by our minions we have aborad to bring those less desirables from other lands, into our own. We use these men as recruits, sometimes. You might do, but then again you came to the fight with a fishing pole, and not a sword."

As I talked to the man, two uniformed Krakkens came up behin us. THey were dressed in the uniform of the Krakken, bright red ballon pants, white flowing silk shirts, and black jack boots. Each carried a sword and a dagger in hand, along with I am sure more then one atttached at other places.

"My lord, word has it that a mad man is tryign to fish in the bay while the battle rages, also your presence is requested at the main hall."

Looking at the new man that had approached with the fishing pole...

"It seems that there are many crazy men in the middle of this bloody battle. See to the man in the harbour. Bring him in and place him in chains. Take thsi one where he will, but see that he either gets in a uniform, or keeps moving down the road. We dont need another innocent bystandard getting killed. Send the other one on his way as well if he is not a spy, no need to throw him in the dungon, he would just waste food."

Turning back to the woman who had been helping the children.....

"I truely am sorry about all this Freeport is usually a very nice place to visit."

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar
Leader of the Krakken Regiment

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:11 pm
Stablehand

"Oh you will do nicely, put the blasted rod down and come with me. This is Freeport, my city and with it being under attack there will be no fishing."
Snatching the rod from the mans hand I broke it in half....handed the two pieces to him and.

"As to this Mur, it does not exist. We are members of the Primus Mar, Freeport is our city, The Mur is a sidenote, a sly bit of knowledge that is passed on by our minions we have aborad to bring those less desirables from other lands, into our own. We use these men as recruits, sometimes. You might do, but then again you came to the fight with a fishing pole, and not a sword."

As I talked to the man, two uniformed Krakkens came up behin us. THey were dressed in the uniform of the Krakken, bright red ballon pants, white flowing silk shirts, and black jack boots. Each carried a sword and a dagger in hand, along with I am sure more then one atttached at other places.

"My lord, word has it that a mad man is tryign to fish in the bay while the battle rages, also your presence is requested at the main hall."

"It seems that there are many crazy men in the middle of this bloody battle. See to the man in the harbour. Bring him in and place him in chains. Take thsi one where he will, but see that he either gets in a uniform, or keeps moving down the road. We dont need another innocent bystandard getting killed. Send the other one on his way as well if he is not a spy, no need to throw him in the dungon, he would just waste food."

"I truely am sorry about all this Freeport is usually a very nice place to visit."

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:12 pm
Stablehand

Aidan Feargahal
General Primus Mar

Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:15 pm