It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Party At the Cage: Second Hour 
Stablehand

Post Party At the Cage: Second Hour
(occ: continuation of http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... .php?t=255 )

Dove was handing another beer to a customer, when Attero came upstairs, using the railling to steady his steps. She glanced at the clock and smiled a bit. Just shy of an half an hour down stairs. What a wimp. And for Eisheth to let him go so soon...Dove frowned slightly, and walked back to the bar to look over the bets.

Ok, people. Listen up. I looked over the bets and discovered that no one had said 40 minutes, however, the closest was D'Archangel, who laid money on an hour! Congradulations, D'Archangel. You shall recieve several options for the prize money, less 10 percent taken for the mangement.

With a smile, she picked up the coins, slid them in a bag and walked over to the darker angel's table. Her pamls sweated, and her thighs didn't feel like they could keep her upright, the closer she moved to he table. Once she arrived, Dove discovered that her throat had gone dry, so she merely nodded her head slightly and presented the bag to him, her arm outstreached.She tried to murmur another "congradulations", but it didn't work. So she cleared her throat and tried again.

Congradulations. You can have your prize in a number of ways. In cash right now, or placed as a tab for tonight only, the extra will be given to you when you depart, or as running tab, for whenever you are here.

She hoped that he would ask for the money to be placed on a tab for whenever he was here. After all, if he had already bought the drinks or meal, wouldn't he want to come back?

Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:28 am
Stablehand

Lithia was about to throw a punch at the person who had dared to stop her spinning, when something heavy, yet smooth was placed in her hands. Curious, she glanced up at the person, and blinked. The female demoness looked familar some how, but the child couldn't quite place the older one in her memory. She looked down at her hands and smiled. It was a wicked looking blade, curved and twisted, the kind that would pull someone's intestines out like a shish kabob, if stabbed into a belly. Lithia looked around and whispered to her doll, Aurelia. She wanted to know more about this dagger, and surely, Aurelia would know.

The handle appeared to be made out of some kind of bone, most likely a human thigh bone, but the metal used for the blade, Aurelia, had never seen before. She suspected it was demon metal, the type that gleamed with the fires from which it had been created, no matter how shish kabobby the dagger became. The child was begining to understand it's importance. The dagger was one step closer to the oblivion that was her heritage.

Lithia, slipped the dagger, sheath and all, under Aurelia's dress, and attached it there. The handle was hidden by the doll's hair, but still easily accessible to the child's small fingers. She rather liked the dagger's new sheath. Now it would be even easier to get new eyes for Aurelia.

She grinned suddenly and looked around for her glass of chocolate milk, but couldn't find it. A little upset by the barmaid's slowness, she ordered another one, and hoped that this one would arrive soon, because she was thirsty!

~Woman-Child of WoR~

Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:00 am
Stablehand

<font color=gold> Returning from what seemed like months in the mountains Wartarok lit several candles before tossing the torch into the fireplace, causing a small eruption of flame and light. Discarding his riding cloak he fumbled through scrolls scattered upon his desk, grabbing one that beared the seal of the Warguard, he sat and read.

After reading the scroll Wartarok reached for a nearby parchment and scribed a letter, when he had finished he rolled and sealed the scroll and summoned a servant to deliver it with haste. </font>

[blue] The water dripped from Wartarok's face as he dismounted his steed, a flash of light cast his shadow upon the door of the cave.

murmuring a few words as his hands waved in front of the doorwaay, the door creaked open and the dark caped figure entered the cave. [/blue]

[gold] Wartarok moved quickly through the cavern till he entered a large room which shimmered with reflections of torches off of the large pool that settled within its center.

Wartarok picked up a copper horn and blew heartily, satisfied that his signal was well sent, he sat and waited. [/gold]

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:02 am
Stablehand

Mourning was just setting down a big plate of the house special (fried chicken, boiled red potatos, chunk of bread and ale) in front of a patron, when a the sound of a horn filled th room, and made her jump. She spun around to find a man, soaking wet, sitting at a table, watter puddling up under hte chair, an old horn resting by a plate. He was staring down into the empty silver platter as if he was waiting for something to happen.

She walked over to him and asked him if he would like something to drink. When he didn't respond, she tapped him on the shoulder. Still no response. With a shrug, she left an ale by his hand, and walked off.

The plate was interesting to look at. The flames from the candles, shimmered off the beaten silver plate, and gave it a rather nice, entrancing appearence.

Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:49 pm
Stablehand

A blood-curdling scream issued from below, breaking through the sound of those partying in the tavern. Narissa glanced at Karzyn, shaking her head faintly. *I will never understand these needs of human males to prove their manliness by accepting the challenge of any female, whether or not they know going in that said female could easily kill them* One slender hand reached out to pick up the brandy bottle, filling both her's and Karzyn's shotglass.

"Fool."

"Agreed, Rissa. But even I was young and stupid once."

That comment caused an arched brow to rise in a curious look, some time spent in study of the grizzled, snow-maned elf as he tossed back the shot of brandy. The sounds of revelry returned as the screams stilled from below. Turning her blue gaze elsewhere, Narissa slowly study those from the guild she now belonged to. It was an impressive collection in that those within varied so greatly. Demoness, angels, elves, humans, children.......what else would this guild revel in the coming night.

"Perhaps we should go check on the men. Surely I have put in a good enough appearance that none would be offended if I slipped out."

The brandy slid easily down her throat, leaving a burning trail that was not unpleasant. She knew the answer she would get but it didnt hurt to ask at times.

A grunt slipped from the grizzled, snow-maned elf's lips as one hand reached for the brandy bottle, refilling both shotglasses. Her lips responded by quirking to one side as she held withdrew her filled shotglass, knowing that was the answer. Another few hours of sitting and watching, then he would release her from duty to relax.

Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:49 am
Stablehand

-Octavious and him sat for moments longer. chatting innocently of old times. Happy times. Things had been going quite well for them both it seemed. Attero having such a wonderful organization of people next to him. Working with such wonderful people made him all the more. To be able to sit and mingle with them made things all the better. Enjoying the said company. The blood had found itself hardened and crusted upon his pale skin. A single hand chipping it away slowly. He raised Octavious' drinks to hsi lips once again.-

"So enjoying yourself yet? There's a lot of ladies around here, you could seriously fulfill most any of your fantasies. Or so it seems."

-with that he let out a soft laugh. Perhaps he might find a girl that would enjoy his company. Someone that isn't as violent as he needed.-

Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:16 pm
Stablehand

-Attero drank again from his own glass. Octavious gave another low growl before reaching forward, taking the glass from the other mans hands. Spilling a small amount upon the wooden table. Teh glass again found it's way back to Octavious' lips. Finishing off what was left. That sorry bastard drank all of his stuff. After setting the glass down once again.-

"Come on! You owe me a drink now! What is this, you come from down there, al bloody and beat up and expect me to just hand over my drink? Jesus, man!"

-Octavious motioned for someone for two more drinks. So they could each have one of their own. Bastard. He was merely playing with Attero. They were friends, had been since kids. Harmless fooling and enjoyment. Octavious turned back to Attero.-

"Yeah I guess I might consider, depending on if one of them strikes my fancy. you know me, I'm not much of a ladies man."

-Octavious throwing up his cheesiest smile he could muster.-

Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:23 pm
Stablehand

-Attero chuckled to himself at that comment. Octavious not being a ladies man. That was the funniest thing he had ever heard of. Octavious had a different girl each night if he could. unfortunately, some kept coming back for more, and having two a once...well...It was hard to convince some of them of that. The drinks arrived, one set before the two men. Attero took his drink, raising it to his lips and drinking a good half the glassful. thirsty, though not sure why. Eyes glancing around the room. Things had died down, at least up here. AS for below, who knew. The man might still be down there. Might be dead. Or at least in some form of pain. Shrugging slightly, he turned back to the rest of the people. Enjoying himself, as best he could.-

Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:58 pm