It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Ronin to ruin (WoR/Ronin) 
Stablehand

Post Ronin to ruin (WoR/Ronin)
(Ronin: 15 6,338,826 422,588. WoR: 16 6,064,024 379,001)

The armies swarmed forward with the roar of war from the demoness. Such was the way of her kind. Blood and murder were the mainstays of her diet, and long had she gazed upon the lands of Ronin with hunger. Tonight they had marched. Nothing was left behind, nothing but the lamenting of the battered peasants and the cries of the dying armies.

Turning, slicked with blood and purring, towards her armies. They paused in their feasting upon the dead and gaped as she howled her victory and grinned upon them all. Well done..all of you, all of WOR fought well and hard this night. From rage comes victory..

Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:02 pm
Stablehand

"My Lord, the sun is setting on the East" said one servant.

Smiling, I knew that this day will come again. Where night becomes eternity and the end is just the beginning. Howlings could be heard across the horizon.

"Tonights, My Raksasa will feast on them, the mortals" my heart whispers. Grinning, I walk across the room. Its been awhile since the smell of blood conquering the air. Its so good to be alive again. Standing on varendah, with one hand hailing the air, all of them heard the Mighty said,

"My armies of might, after all these years of waiting, tonight s the night. We will march into the darkness once again and we will bleed them mortals, all of them, spare non at all. Quench your Centrocs 's thirst with their blood, feed your Wampyr with their fresh flesh. And when we are all done, we will burn their souls and shelters."

Loud cheers were heard. As the armies march on to the first kingdom on the next horizon, they all knew that tonight, they all gonna feast til dawn.

Its been awhile, but it s sure nice to be back...

Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:46 am
Stablehand

The news of Eisheth's men being over run while Narissa's elves were elsewhere, lending no aid, pained her. The night's air showed puffs of white as she breathed out slowly.

"I want the reports of whom it was. Once we have finished here, we ride."

The grizzled, snow-maned elf tilted his head to one side in a nod before turning, the mottled green of his cloak swirling out with the movement. Runners came and went, keeping the winged elfess informed of the progress. This target had proved no challenge and with reports coming in left and right of where her elves were needed, Narissa was not in the middle of the fray this evening.

Stepping up to Narissa, Karzyn spoke quietly before she made a faint gesture that caused him to step back and raise voice.

"Withdraw!"The strong tones of his voice rang out over the hills, the elves of their warguard responding without hesitation. Falling back to the predetermined spot, Narissa awaited until all had gathered.

"Prepare for travel, we go to avenge one of our guild." Lips of dusky rose quirked to one side as Narissa looked over those gathered, good elves, all of them. Some she had known since childhood.

"You make me proud. Come"

With that, Narissa's wings rustled as she turned, moving to mount her steed. The rest moving to follow suit, taking up the reins of those that had fallen. The warguard moved out at a fast pace, towards the last known location that Eisheth had been fight.

Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:26 am
Stablehand

The army staggered, several fell. Yet she strode forward amid the striken ones, her talons dispatching those mortally wounded, and healing those worth saving. Her officers fought on at her side. Behind her the ruins of her kingdom smoldered and cast a grey smoke across the sky. There was no complaint. The one who has struck at her from a larger army had fallen early in the morning, she splashed through the rivers of ichor made by his fallen.

Head turned at the echo of a vast army approaching. Her march forward stopped. The army panting and groaning, yet instilled with a sense of revenge yet unfulfilled. Sword sheathed as the pennions of WoR were glimpsed. The sheer number of wounds she bore went unnoticed. Pausing before Narissa and her snowy haired elder. Head held high so the horns scraped the air arrogantly.

Word had come that Narissa was torn over what had happened to her kingdom. Narissa..do not fret. Do not allow a single concern over what was done. Your actions were honorable. Sparing others from losing vast numbers. No shard of pain, no upset at all. I respect your decision..and I shall rise again. This has done nothing but lifted my lust for war further.

Reaching out and offering her taloned hand, clasping her wrist, meeting her gaze without anger or upset. Proud of Narissa, of all in the guild who had battled without flagging. Turning gaze to her elder, a brow rose only slightly. A nod of head in respect to the elf before returning gaze to Narissa. Behind her the army rallied. The smoke of her kingdom snuffed, the peasants building anew.

What is the point of going to war...if one does not return with a scar to recall it fondly by? These scars shall ever remind me of the strength of our guild..and of this moment. You coming here now tells me that we are allies..as well as friends.

Her blind officer appeared, whispering something to her, a nod of head followed. Taloned hand touched his chest to still him. Let us finish them..

Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:03 am
Stablehand

His men, lying in ambush, horses laid to the ground. The men all awaiting his signal. An arrow, shot into the night sky gave the sign for the slaughter to begin. Wave after wave of troops crashed down upon the heathens. Swords clashing, armor banging, the heathens were meeting their maker. The armies of the poor fool were lax, sloppy, and slow. They surely must have sat idle while waiting for their leaders return to lead them, for they fought like they had to spirit, some of them even turning and running away. Ordering his troops to guard their flanks and continue the pursuit of the fleeing heathens, great pleasure came over him. His men at war were seasoned, eager to fight. And watching them in battle was a most impressive sight. Orders were really not needed at most times, they were skilled, they knew their job well and seemed to enjoy it. Bloodlust driving them further in the the heathen's kingdom, taking all that lied before them. Bodies draped on pikes and rivers of blood were all that remained once Judäs' troops passed. Bodies strewn about, peasants, troops, and even the farm animals fell victem to that very same lust for blood, and victory in the name of the WarGuard. "Press on men, I want this land for ours before sunup!"And so it were to pass that the heathen was irradicated and the forces of WoR moved on...

Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:04 pm
Stablehand

Squee and his troops were returning from a successful adventure. The past week had brought Squee and his men glory, and a great increase in morale. He could not remember the last time he had seen his men as joyous as now.

Looking ahead down the road, Squee saw a rider coming at full gallop. As the rider got closer, Squee realized that it was one of his men. Finally the rider stopped before him, bloodied and gasping for air.

Speak, what has happened to you?

Sir...our land....Ronin lands have been overrun. WoR has completely destroyed our military forces.

The regiment i left behind to defend?

They are on the run sir.....there isn't much hope sir...

It doesn't matter if there is any hope at all. They are our brethren and if they are in trouble we fight, even if it destroys us.

We must ride and ride quickly to join our brethen in battle. May Isonia be with us.

Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:28 pm
Stablehand

The jingle of buckles and chainmale against wickedly implemented armor and flesh. The slosh of hooves through the gore encrusted mire left by the whole sale slaughter of human beings. There was a trail of a vast army, up ahead they could be heard, the din of their encroachment was unmistakable. The pyre of lifeless bodies heaped in the center of the field was, likewise, unmistakable. This had been the work of Judas. Her own army, small yet seasoned cast glances at the burning molten pile of lifeless flesh. They did not complain. For it was the type of thing she would do herself..and had done at that.

Overhead vultures wheeled on upper climbs, inticed by the scent of offal charred and rotting. Only the invaders kept them from a feast. Horned head tossed as her meager army drew up close. They had, in their small might, repossessed acres this day..and she had proven she was no quitter. Hundreds of attacks had come and clashed against her forces on the kingdom front and they had held the ground. Now they lay claim to a vast plantation to refortify upon. Thus her visit to this war torn section of the realm was for pleasure. Not murder.

Her voice lifted as they caught up to the tail end of Judas' army..cutting through the din as a roar through the night silence. Impressive show of power, Judas.. Her army fell to whispers with his army. Tales of valor. Her army a mere pittance compared to his, and not a one was without wound or bandage. Yet they laughed easily at the words spoken. Weapons traded. She stepped through these men and women..touching his blood stained cheek. Fingertips glided over the flesh most corrupt. A difficult battle..my men are weary and haggard, yet they fight with the spirit of Darden himself this night. Much as you have..

A hush settled over her men as her lips brushed to his, the hilt of a sword pressed into his hand. A mate to her own. Hand crafted and cooled in the breast of a heathen, a GM at that. It seemed to hum in the quiet. At last their lips parted, golden orbs searched his. Wings shifted, a leather like sound. To battle, my mate. Looking beyond him then. Towards the horizon, a great smile of death slipped across her lips. To war, blessed war, again. Her men, gathering their strength, raised blood crusted weapons and rallied a cheer. Let us take the next field together.

Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:51 pm