It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Shadow Guild MANY Attacks Justicars; Justicars vs VeV 
Flaming Toaster

Post Shadow Guild MANY Attacks Justicars; Justicars vs VeV
The assaults came early in the morn, just as the shifts for defenses were changing, and hence, were at their weakest.

Seska surveyed the carnage with a practised eye, picking out the banners of two seperate guilds...but the most perplexing thing was that the banners were of the same guild yet different.

The Lady had heard about guilds in the shadows before, but up until recently, she had not seen any aside from the natives.

Find out where these wretches come from - if we cannot punish them as a whole, we can take it from the life blood of those who choose to harbor them....

Ask Seska. I think he knows...

Sun Dec 29, 2002 5:10 pm
Stablehand

As the Lady Seska Dragnslayer awaited message of who was responsible for the assault upon her guild, a lone vistage bearing the white flag of truce broached upon her land. He was small in size and demeanour, and carried no visible weapons. As he entered Seska's halls, he walked with a staggar, as if against a strong gale or as if he carried a large burden. Finally he reached earshot of Seska and spoke:

Greetings to the Lady Seska, I am Cosmo the Sprite, messenger of Inyigo Cognito, lord of the Valley of Illusions! I come with a message from m'lord. Pardon me while I take it out of my bag, I feel overwhelmed by m'lady's unwarranted ego and it is a burden to merely stand!

Thank you, I read now. "Seska. Whine whine whine, blah blah blah. You are obviously of the older ages, where crying was common and action was rare. You insult me with accusals of shadow guilding. Can two kingdoms - the number which attacked you at the time you made the accusal - truly constitute as a shadow guild?

"Can two kingdoms allied into a squad be accused of shadow guilding if only because they have a name for their squad that differs from their guild? The name MANY once carried a heavy meaning, and represented dozens of lords and kingdoms throughout the rhelm. But now the MANY are gone, there is only ONE squad carrying that name.

"If the assault of one squad is too much for your guild to handle, this is understandable as you were fat of land and small of troops. If you feel you must toss about baseless acquisations, this will only incur the wrath of the gods and prophets, as your rhelms will surely be vanquished from this world should your pointless complaints continue to fall upon their ear.

"I am MANY Seska. Fear that. However, until the day when MANY consists of dozens of kingdoms in a variety of guilds and/or completely unguilded, to accuse me of shadow guilding is foolish and revealing of your true, whiney nature. And anyway, that will never occur.

"You will never get your land back. It has been burned and destroyed. Take mine if you wish as repremands, but your mighty kingdom will never be the same. I took particular delight in burning the garden of lillies and roses that I found with your emblem upon it. Perhaps it was of a loyal follower of yours, or perhaps it was your own favourite garden. Regardless, I did enjoy burning it and desecrating it. Thank you for that, I will always cherish the memory.

"Now, please stop whining, or I will give you TRUE reason to complain. Thank you, have a good day."

Uhm, don't kill the messenger, eh?

While all about stood shocked by the insults within the parchment, Cosmo the Sprite took to his feet and ran as fast as he could out of the reaches of the angered heathens.

Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:06 pm
Stablehand

Inyigo Cognito had waited patiently for the Justicars to extract their revenge. He watched with indifference as Seska's thieves came and burned his temples, and he wondered where her armies were. He wondered why she hadn't killed his people.

Finally after two days of waiting, Cognito grew impatient. He rallied his forces and marched on the Justicars. None put up much of a fight, but his true target was Seska herself.

Finally he reached her lands. He was shocked at what he saw. Before him, where once there had been life, was a land barren, burned and destroyed. He seached the rubble to find the visible signs - surely this was a work of an ally who acted whithout his knowledge. But he found no signs, and soon realized the truth. Seska had destroyed her own lands.

Cognito crashed to his knees with tears in his eyes. He knew the value of being a good leader, a worthy lord. He knew that his people, always aware of the dangers the heathen posed, could trust him to not abandon them. He would fight until the end, and seek revenge for their deaths should he fail.

But to see the results of Seska turning on her own kingdom... it made him feel ill. It made him want to vomit.

Damn you Seska! You are the worst kind of heathen! You have no care for your kingdom! You have no concerns for your people! You only care about your damned self and your ego! You have no compassion! Soon, you'll have NOTHING. I will find you, I will find whatever replacement kingdom you have claimed, and when I do, I will take your lands and show your heathen followers what a true leader is like! I will avenge your dead peasants, Seska! They will be avenged!

Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:04 am
Stablehand

The Zombie Enters, reaking of a sort of sulphurous beanfart like odor.

"Unnng, it is done," the putrid messanger of the greater of three lesser gods.

"Soon the Prophet shall arrive and no one will accuse us of being a shadow guild. Already the whining of the weak and cowardly hath begun, and with the proficies barely begun as well !"

"IT'S COMING" the zombie says with emphasis!

"AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE ALL TEA and CRUMPETS."

"IT'S more like ENF-ENF-ELF-ENF take it ! and I smack you on your arse after i make you into my Zombie love slave"

For his INSULTING BEHAVIOR to the heathen nobility and general bad ODOR and disgusting appearence, the zombie is rendered into eighths and fed to the Justicars' dogs.

Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:48 pm
Stablehand

Post Poo HEY (say it real quick)
Bassilus shaked his head in despair, is this the world he knew... he didn't know it, he didn't know the answer, he only knew one thing: What should have been a quiet fishing vacation in the moats of the Great Tower, that was the home of Seska Dragonslayer former leader of Ordo Draconis Mortalis was now a ruined vacation. Anger boiled inside him, they interrupted him in his favorite vacation.

And most of all.. They scared the fish away, so he couldn't prove his uberfisscherman qualities to Seska.

Blood, and bloody ashes... This is not like home, where we work and work, drink ale till we drop, and have a barfight or two.... silly townspeopleBassilus said with a harsh dwarven voice and shaked his head compassionate.

He catched some words from the mage Seska herself and a scary messenger and heard something like Princess Sessie is an old player, lots of talking no actions.... but honourfull and shrugged, didn't they remember Chaos??? Chaotic Destiny???

Bassilus played this game since ages and knew Seska all to well. Sometimes he was angry at her, and he always said what he thought. He discussed with Seska, fought with her, but always respected her. Maybe that was why he discussed with her so often he respected her because she was different than him.

They say lots of old players are honourfull, and talk first before attacking. They also know the rules of a guild before they attack. That Seska was misleaded isn't weird. When someone attacks him, attacking in the name of something different than his guild he was sure that something like that could have slipped his mind, he wouldn't believe it and would see it as a squad, but not all people thought like him.

Now he was maybe a badass dwarve, and not at all like the more heroic, reverent rulers who know their norms and values. He attacked when he wanted, said unhonoufull things, attacked before a war, attacked kingdoms who were already at war... He had done it all, but learned some things too. He was a man of action and would always be one, fishing was his only time of relaxation, but he respected the older rulers, who thought not like him. And maybe Seska most of all, and closed his eyes and smiled.

Now her realm laid in rubble, and her quarrel still unfinished. Bassilus just philosophized about the words about Seska and that messenger. The messengers words were wrong, and maybe Seska to quick with her judgement, but was that a reason to send her a messenger with even more arrogence than Seska??? He shaked his head compassionate again.

(OOC: these are merely thoughts about it, and Seska yeah you are arrogant but that fits you like a king and his crown, don't take it like an assault, May my mins always gave you shelter, and may your fishing Rod as succesfull as Rex Hunt's fishing Rod)

Just a moron of a GM wearing a smile in Oafs

Mon Jan 06, 2003 10:36 am
Stablehand

It was late in the evening when Cognito recieved the message. Seska had been found. The Zombie had been targeted by her guild, only to repel them single handedly. Of course, Cognito was not surprised, for he knew the Justicars to be heavily disorganized.

Seska, Seska... I have not forgotten my oath. I still recall the stench of your people, dead and burned because you were too cowardly to face me. Or perhaps too prideful. Now I have found you again, Seska, attacking ONE of my allies. There will be MANY dead tonight, Seska. You have been targeted.

Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:33 pm
Stablehand

*Infantry scouts hastile entered with news and maps...sweat of their haste and concern beaded on their skin*

"MY LORDS...the full armies of SESKA have invaded the lower ice shelf and all the forests to the South... *MAPS are produced*
her attacks were planned and concise, as well as unprovoked!

My Lord Zombie, shall we make a counter attack?"

*Zombie pause....*
The Zombie points at a spot on the map...

"Keep he forces occupied here...now go" the zombie had spoken, the troops fate had been ordained.

some sort hours pass...the scouts return...

"My lord, they have fled for no reason?!? they are a faithless peoples?"

The zombie nods, " While her troops were away attacking us, Lord Cognito's troops were laying waste to her forts and taking her castle...already her lands lie fallow...ealier the zombie had made comment to Cognito, and inadvertantly ordered Seska put death."

Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:17 pm
Stablehand

Based on the thread that SoulDemon closed yesterday, this one will also be closed.

Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:15 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]