It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:56 am

Awakening of the Reavers 
Stablehand

Post Awakening of the Reavers
Months have passed since the first drop of the blood of heathens fell. Many were killed and so as the Reavers for they were not spared of death. It came to pass that the time of Dreadd was in the hands of his council. Thorax temporarily took Dreadd's place. Thorax temporarily took control over the Reavers since this was the immediate act of the council.

Foret came upon Thorax when there was cahos upon each and everyone of the Reavers. "Thorax, awake!", Thorax heard a wishper and immediately got up and saw a bright light. It wasn't just an ordinary light for Thorax saw purity within it then the light said "Fear not my follower, it seems that you are fighting the wrong war, Isonia and Darden are very displease with you actions and this is why I am talking to you....". Thorax was shocked upon hearing these words,"And what shall I do? and why me?, Thorax said. "This is beacuse I care for every Foret beleiver and the Reavers where my great loyalists and so are you.... Some of you comrades where corrupted by greed and lust for blood and war, I want you to correct there mess and peace must be done for I shall pour my vial of wrath upon you and you comrades if this is to continue... This war is too long and indeed you have accomplished my trial of faith. Everyone did well even though it cost you lives and blood. This was has to end!".

Upon hearing this words Thorax immediatley called his messenger and wrote down Forets message to his comrades and to the heathens. Thorax was swaeting upon speaking the words to his messenger.

A dawn of the new Reavers has began for their faith was worthy of Foret.

Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:35 pm
Stablehand

as word from his messenger came to him,he brought a message.he opened it up and read it as he sat at his table where he likes to think.it said that there would be a new leader taking over the Reavers,for how long,it did not say.he was a little saddened by the news but new anyone who was appointed to take over would do a good job.as a loyal member of the Reavers,he would still follow orders from the man called Thorax.

he than pulled out his pen and began writing a short note to his new leader,congradgulating him on his new position and wishing him the best.he then went down to the chambers where his planners and advisors work to give them the news.they seemed to be in shock over the news but then went on about thier business.

he then decided it was time to call to all his villagers and throw a celebration,that there was finally peace in the lands.he also was going to let everyone know of the news and toast to our new leader.as the evening went on,there was a cold chill in the air,what it meant,he did not know.

Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:11 am