It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Grape Slaves INN VII(NV/Isonians) 
Stablehand

Bassilus was already stunned due to much beer and the appearance of Rocky, the greatest boxer in the world.

He smiled, finally he had meet a famous lad, a real famous lad... a HERO.

Is everything the way as you please m´supreme Lord Kaiser Admiral Hero Rocky?? Is it to warm, or to cold.. DO you want some more water, some more rocks?? or Water on the rocks?? Some Rock music?? You wanna see ´the Rock´?? The movie he had not seen due to NOT having a television

He smiled cause Rocky seemed pleased, and he was stunned again, but what really nailed his feet to ground was a very familiar face. A bit older and some more scars, but this was the one with a Chaotic Destiny, but he wasn´t sure yet.

He ordered his feet to move, Rocky was hardened by many battles and could surely take care of himself for a few minutes. He walked to man who just entered the guild, and knuckled his head slightly to honour him.

He eyed him from tip to toe, and this man looked the same, did the same... but was he the same??? There was only one way to find outGreetings good sir, May I offer you an ale, what ALE do you want??

He grinned cause he expected a familiar answer.

Just a moron of a GM wearing a smile in Oafs

Tue Jan 07, 2003 1:30 am
Teh Spam!

Bassilus joined them and he seemed to know the huge piece of granite he was talking to. The Jyvim Bain adressed him:

So, did he invite you to a "rock" concert yet?

In fact, he did. I'm going to teach them how to dance, but I don't know how yet, since if they go jumping around, the very ground we are standing on would collapse, and we would be falling into the Nine Hells. And they say that in the Nine Hells, one is forced to wear chains, and lay upon a fire. I'd hate to have to do that. Maybe I'm going to let them bang their heads on the rhythm, see if that looks cool.

An idea struck him then. He excused himself to Jyvim Bain and started to climb Stalagus, to see if there were any hairs on his head. This was very difficult though, since Stalagus was walking towards the bar. So, when he finally reached the 'top' (what is one to call it??), he fell off before he could actually look if there was hair on the Droben's head or not. But luckily, another idea struck him: he'd ask the Droben for the growth of hair on rocks!

Uhm... mister Rocky person sir Stalagus? Do Drobens grow hair? And if yes, where? Woo! That's a rhyme!!

Last edited by _Nagash_ on Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 07, 2003 3:11 am
Stablehand

(OCC: Thanks, if there's gonna be comedy, there's gotta be a straight guy!)

The Droben Stalagus was growing more and more uncomfortable by the minute. It got much worse when Nagash started to climb him! He looked helplessly to his friend Jyim (OCC: Notice, no "v"! lol) ,which if you didn't know any Droben, you wouldn't know their look of helplessness from any other look they had on their "face".

Then the creature climbing up him crawled down and asked if he grew hair. Stalagus had never in his long life encounted a pair like Bassilus and Nagash!

Um, no, we do not grow hair, but sometimes moss gathers upon us if we lay still for long periods of time... He replied, but he didn't think the overly excited dwarf heard him. In light of this, he then addressed Bassilus, While I am honored that you think I am this "Rocky" person, of whom you hold in great esteem, I am Stalagus, a droben. I know not of this person or his "boxing". I am sorry....

He looked again to his friend Bain for help, but all he saw was the man laughing hysterically.

The Droben was completly out of his element. He thought about leaving...but reconsidered. He knew he had to get used to these "soft" creatures, as silly as they may be.

To be perfectly honest with himself, he didn't know if he'd ever get used to them!

Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:52 am
Stablehand

Vova's patience was rewarded, Bassilus slowely walked towards him. Vova could see that Bassilus did not reckognize him completly, Bassilus eyed him from top to bottum. Not that there was much to see except for a part of his face, since the rest of his face was covered by the shadows of his hood.
When Bassilus came up to him you could see doubt in his eyes, and the was the ancient old question Vova expected.

Greetings good sir, May I offer you an ale, what ALE do you want??

Vova answered with the some answer as alwayes and there was contempt in Bassilus eyes. A smile appeared on his somewhat younger face then his own.
Vova smiled back which was hard to see cause of the hood that always kept his face cover not to reveal to much about himself. Bassilus ordered the ale Vova longed for for a very long time. Vova noded to Bassilus to thank him for the drink and show his respect for him.

Indeed these would be great times again.

Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:57 am
Stablehand

(OOC: My, my... I leave for a week, and you guys get busy!)

Toph looked up from his wine... funny how it had made him blank out for so long. Ah... a Droben had entered the bar. Toph had not seen many Droben in his long years, or if he had, they had all looked too much like rocks to him. And, apparently, this Droben looked like a rock to the others... one... Nagash, was trying to CLIMB the Droben. How amusing... Toph swiveled on his stool and stood up, feeling a little tipsy from the wine. Toph turned back to the bartender,

"Where did those grapes come from?"
"oh, the sludge grapes? They're from my own personal vinyard."
"And where would that be, kind sir?"
"Come, I can show you a picture."

Toph followed the barrkeep into the back room, where the man walked to a wall and took off a painting-
This was no painting- The colors were vivid and bright, and... showed a vinyard nourished by... orcish ale. Oh, that might explain it.
"So, you keep your vines healthy with orc ale?"
"Yep. Makes the strongest stuff around."
"I know"
The barkeep smiled, and he and Toph returned to the front room.

Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:15 am
Teh Spam!

Nagash suddenly saw a movement on his right. It was Toph, moving in a kind of funny, swiveling kind of way.

Toph! Look here! An intelligent rock!

Then he turned back to Stalagus, with a concerned look on his face.

Tonan isn't a Droben, is it? If so, it would be very bothersome if it tried to walk like you do.....
Oh, and about the moss, does it get very long at times? For I could teach you how to bang your heads in that case. It'd keep the noise to a limit! And it would look cool to see the moss on your heads move!

<edit>'Rock concert' is an OOC term; it has been removed from your post. -Evangeline.</edit>

Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:34 am
Stablehand

Post Rocks aren't dead, they can bang their head
(OOC: hmm... a bit odd, I don't know I was thinking of legs and licking and this was what came out.. Hope you don't mind Stalagus :PPP)

IC

Bassilus grinned at the explanation Nagash gave on their traditional dance. He looked at Stalagus, still a sort of brother of Rocky to him. A big brother he never had, he admired Stalagus and wanted to lick his leg.

But waited he wasn't in the mood yet, he had to dance first.
Aye... I will show you He removed his cloak and his axe, than hopped on his right leg twice, than on his left leg twice, than his right again.... etc.. on the rythm of the music of the bard he brought with him when he entered.

Than when he felt comfortable he moved rapidly his head up and down. His beard flew and tickled his face everytime it went up and his long brown greasy hair tied in a tress flew wildy in every direction.

After a while he stopped and looked in the direction of Rocky2. And gestured that his was his turn, he ordered an ale, and waited.
But waiting costs time and he had to lick a leg.

Aaaaaaahhh..... He didn't know why he had to do it, but it was a voice inside his head who told him to. you must lick a leg... you mustHe plunged at Stalagus' leg. And licked it, but was stunned.

Misser Hockey too.. Me thinksh i ish noth a goo hime to hance. Hih you how you havhe hery colh hegsBassilus was not stunned by Stalagus super rockymuscled leg, he already been that, he was stunned because his tongue was frozen to Rockies leg. his legs were supercold... or his tongue freezes very fast, and besides he had a very long tongue which was sticky too.

How hid you hecome so hold, misser Hockey too?? Andh can homeone orher a heer... noooo.. bheer hor me hease??

<edit>'KISS' is an OOC term and has been removed from your post. -Evangeline.</edit>

Just a moron of a GM wearing a smile in Oafs

Last edited by Bassilus on Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:57 am
Stablehand

He had been overly busy as of late and had not found the time to make it down to the Grapeslave inn for some weeks, and wondered what its state was currently in. Opening the door he was confounded by the noise and sight that greated him, those weird and crazy members from OAFS were about and making quite the scene. Sighing inwardly he walked upto the bar and ordered a roud of ale for everybody, including those from OAFS as most were old comrades.

Well meet my fine fellows, I hope enjoyment is being had by all?

Sitting down he took a long pull from his mug of ale.

Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:54 am
Stablehand

Watch your OOC references.

Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:39 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3