It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 am

RavenFire Island Part XVI ( Please PM to join:::OPEN::: ) 
Stablehand

As the two of them walked towards the hut they had shared when they were on their honeymoon, Xena could not help but feel her mood lighten a bit. The moon was full and bright, the evening was pleasantly warm with a light ocean breeze which occasionally carried the exotic fragrances of tropical flowers to caress their senses. It was the type of evening that lovers could only dream of sharing together; then again, almost every night was that way on the Island. Still though, Xena never tired of it. She truly did love life upon the Island, that was why she had agreed to stay there with Tiamat when he had asked her what seemed almost an eternity ago.

Once they entered their hut, they did not hesitate, but went directly through the portal to the manse. The first thing to greet their senses upon their return was the sound of the twins crying in unison. He strode directly to Arrea and Xena moved to pick up poor Daimon. The nurses were looking rather harried, and Xena could tell that they had had a difficult evening with the children. With a nod of her head, she dismissed the maids so that they could find their own beds.

The children quieted soon after receiving their parents' attention due mostly in part to Tiamat talking softly to Arrea and Xena crooning to Daimon. Soon the infants were wiping at their eyes, sleepily and as soon as they had both fallen to sleep, Xena and Tiamat placed them gently into their shared crib and crept back over towards their own bed. They undressed and carelessly left their garments lying where they had dropped them. They were both so tired that neither cared if the garments were to become wrinkled. Their garments could be dealt with later. They climbed into bed, where Xena snuggled close to Tiamat, and placed a tender kiss upon his bare chest. Within minutes, both were sound asleep as well.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:34 pm
Stablehand

Triston hurried out of the kitchen with some food for Arrnek. As he looked up and was about to talke to him, he noticed that a young Lady had joined him. He quietly put the food on the counter and backed away. He did not say a work to Arrnek and on a hunch, he went back into the kitchen and made some more food for the climb tomorrow.

He did not know if the Lady would acompany him up, but he made sure that there was enough for the both of them if she decided to climb with him. Needless to say that there were drinks as well.

He came back to the front and deposited another bag of food on the counter beside the first one. Then he left the two alone after saying one thing.

Arrnek M'Lady Pissst.. I have the food you want here on the counter. Oh and it is 2 Am , you had better both get some sleep if you want to tackle the volcano tomorrow. I am going to bed myself. Sleep well you to, oh and do not forget the food.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:22 am
Stablehand

Nodding to Triston as he spoke, he glanced at the food, then back up.

Much thanks for the food my friend. It will be greatly needed while in the climb. As for sleep though, I am not going to be getting any. I will be at the face all night trying to find a route to take at first light. Good night Triston.

Turning back to the lady in front of him, he took a drink of his spirits. Already he was starting to run through the inventory of the equipment he had brought.

Much fun, much fun indeed this will be.

run.......
[/center]

Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:07 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos smiled as Kaileah said that she would send the rest of the holidays with him. He was like a little boy inside. He had no clue as to what he would do first. Arrnek had said something about going to climb the volcano. Maybe that would be an interesting thing to see. maybe even try to go up to the first plateau.

He had heard that it was the easiest psrt of the climb and could be done in about two to three hours. Once there he could have a pic nic or something with Kialeah and enjoy the ocean view. That was one possability. the other was to go exploring in the tropical forest that surrounded the inner Island before where Tiamats Manor was. Or else we all knew what would happen. We would be teleported back to the dock area. Yet another possability.

Then of course there was always going off and swimming in the ocean, ah there was just so much that could be done on the Island. Well he could sleep on it and awaake in the morning and see what Kaileah may wish to do.

Thank you for a wonderful evening Kaileah. I could not have asked for better company during and after the meal. I will bid you good night M'Lady.. humm Kaileah, sorry force of habit I guess.

Zanatos kissed Kaileah on both cheeks and then the lips. He got up and steeped towards the door. He turned around and blew a kiss towards Kaileah.

Good night

Zanatos made his way over to his hut very fast. He needed some sleep and he knew it. At his arival there he got undresses , started a small fire and went straight to bed. He fell asleep within minutes of hitting his pillow. It would be a very good sleep tonight.

((((((( OCC: Time on the Island is now 9 AM.)))))))

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:15 pm
Stablehand

Relor awoke before Lady Kayli. He was rather surprised when he awoke and found her snuggled against him. Never had he even thought of her in that way. He got out from under his covers. It must have been about six Am. There was alot to do on the pier. He had gotten a broom and had swept it from one end to the other. He had dusted his booth properly and was ready to receive any newomers to the Island.

He checked on Lady Kayli once in a while, but she was still sleeping up a storm. She looked so peaceful to him that he did now want to wake her. After finishing his cleaning of the pier, he made his way over to Lady Kayli.

M'Lady.. He said very softly, M'Lady tis time to wake up. I would guess that it is now around nine AM. The boat can be called anytime that you wish to go to the Island. M'Lady...

Lady Kayli proved to be a little more difficult to wake then he had thought.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:24 pm
Stablehand

She had nit realized when she had snuggled against him she did feel him move but went back to sleep. She felt cold all of a sudden and a little afraid. Then she heard his voice and that settled her down again. With a sigh she slept some more. Then what was it he was saying about a boat? She mumbled as she slept. I want to stay right here, its safe and warm here. She had managed while laying there to hog all the covers to her.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:31 pm
Stablehand

Tiamat dragged his body onto the bed and almost fell asleep right there without any covers on him. It was only when Xena cuddled him that he brough the duvey over them to sleep.

He kissed his wife on the lips...

Good night my sweetheart, good night Arrea, good night Daimon.

The night went on without a single sound from the little ones. Tiamat would wake suddely to see if they were still there, they were so quiet. Once that he realised that they were still both there, he would fall back asleep and continue to dream of what ever he was dreaming before.

The morning came with a playful voice of Arrea. She was making little sounds with her mouth. They awoke him and he got up to go and see if she was alright. He looked into her darkblue green eyes and smilled.

And where did you get these pretty little eyes of yours. It must be from your mommy.

Tiamat lifted Arrea from the crib making sure not to wake Daimon up. He held her close to him as he went out on the balcony to see the sunny day.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:39 pm
Stablehand

After chating with the lady friend at the food hut, he had told her that he would begin the climb around 10 or so the next day. She was most welcome to join. He had spent most the night checking out the face, as far up as he could see. Figuring out a route to go. Looking straight up, he could see a dip in the face, maybe a ledge or something larger. He couldn't tell from this low.

The sun had already started to illuminate the sky. Walking back across the rough landing, he hoped into the boat he had taken and rowed his way back across to the island. The trip was maybe five minutes in the boat.

Strolling back to his hut, he waved to a few on the island up in the morning. Reaching his hut, he grabed the mango and bit into it. Suddenly it dawned on him that he didn't put it there. Looking slightly conffuzed, he shruged and kept on eating the fruit. It tasted really really good.

Finishing with the small breakfast, he changed into his climbing clothes; a near form fitting rough leather pant with a very tight woven cotton shirt. He then set out from his hut.

run.......
[/center]

Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:58 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah didn't know how long she laid awake after Zanatos left. She had told him that she was in love with him. She hoped that she had not been to forward with her feeling that night. Letting him feel her feelings. It was a bold thing to do, but was the easiest way she knew of to tell him. Kaileah finally drifted off.

When Kaileah awoke the sun was well up in the sky. She got up and washed her face and found some fresh clothing to put on. She wondered if Zanatos had come and tired to wake her and she had not heard him. Her heart was racing. She didn't want to miss a moment of time with him. She pulled on a soft light weight dress and ran a comb through her hair.

The whole time she was getting ready her thoughts were of Zanatos. She had so enjoyed their evening together. She had never seen anything like the hot springs, but the best part of that was the kiss he had given her. Why was she nervous now about seeing him. She paced around the hut for awhile, wondering what to do. He had said to come wake him is he was not up, but surely by now he was awake. Since he was use to getting started on his duties in the mornings. She walked to the door and stood there for a few minutes thinking of what to do.

Kaileah finally got up the nerve and made her way down the path to the food hut. She quickly looked inside and did not see Zanatos in there. Thinking to herself that she would see if he was awake. Going back out of the hut she made her way to the path that lead up the hill to his hut. As she approached it seemed quiet. She bit on the inside of her lip and walked up to the door and knocked softly. She waited a few minutes and there was no answer so she knocked again louder and called out his name.

Zanatos are you there?

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:11 pm
Stablehand

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:37 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos had had very strange dreams that night. There was a woman dancing in front of him and he could do nothing but watch. He had tried to lift his arms to pull her closer but to no avail. As she moved closer to him he could not even lift a single finger to touch her.

Her face was shrouded by a vail so that only her eyes could be seen. He hair that could have given him a good Ideal as to whom it may be were also covered. Her eyes, yes her eyes were of an Icy blue color... They could only belong to one person.

Kaileah !

He awoke suddenly sitting upright in his bed.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:37 pm
Stablehand

He woke and he was still holding her. He smiled and looked at her not wanting to wake her. She looked so peaceful looking. As he looked over her he want to just take her and kiss her but he would wait till she was awake. He smiled thinking of what she said before she fell asleep maybe she would not even remember saying it but he heard it. Those words meant everything to him at the moment. He held her to him and just laid there being happy being there. He was content to wake and find her in his arms.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Stablehand

Relor laughed when she said she felt safe and didn't want to go to the Island anymore. the man that she had told him about could surely find her here if he wanted to. and there would be no reall way to protect here if he took her by force. but none of this mattered right now. He was hungry and he wanted to go to the inn and get something to eat before the day kept on going.

Kayli.. Are you hungry, I am going to eat breakfast at the inn across from the pier. They have some pretty good food there. Come, I will buy you breakfast. Tis already late in the morning. Not only that but you will be alone here on the pier...

Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:50 pm
Stablehand

She slowly started waking up hearing him. She sat straight up slightly embarrassed. Her face was flushed as she realized she had his covers as well.

I am sorry Relor if I took your covers as well. I do not know what happened to me. One moment I was having bad dreams then the next it was like I felt safe. Warm and safe as if protected and those dreams went away. Yes breakfast does sound good. You are right i should not stay alone on the pier either thank you for your consideration.

She smiled at him he made her nervous but not in the usualy way of being nervous. She just felt differently when he was near and all. She smiled and got up and looked around. It seemed like a much brighter morning.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:03 am
Stablehand

Kaileah thought she heard her name called but was not sure. She knocked on the door again and listened carefully. She heard no other movement. She called out once again.

Zanatos? Are you all right?

Kaileah did not want to be so bold as to enter the hut. She knocked again. She didn't know what else to do but knock. Her forehead was creased with concern. If he did not answer soon she would go find someone to go in and check She was becoming greatly worried.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:09 am
Stablehand

relor lead the way over to the inn. he opened the door for lady Kayli and then proceeded to enter right after her. He lead her to his usual table by the window. it had two good things going for it. The sunlight shown trough it and it gave him a direct view to the pier. if anyone were to come while he was eating then he could just go and take care of them .

So can I assume that you slept very well last night? You were rather quiet. I would have thought that you would have moved around more, been more fidgity.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:11 am
Stablehand

Zanatos heard knocking on the door this time around. he had not been dreaming of that. Then he heard his name being called. It was Kaileah, she sounded concerned about something. But what Zanatos did not know. What could have her concerned so much. he had just awoken a few minutes ago. he had no recolection of anything being wrong.

Come in Kaileah I never lock my door. He waited till she was in. He was still standing upright in his bed. Kialeah you sounded concerned, what is the matter?

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:17 am
Stablehand

I did sleep well last night Relor thank you for asking. I usually am quite fidgity but I do not know last night I felt safe. Like that I was safe cause of where I was. I am glad I did not disturb your sleep at all.

She looked at him had it been where she slept or that he was near that made her feel so safe. She did know she did feel safe around him and that was unusual for her. She smiled and checked to see what money she did have she was only going to order what she could afford to pay. She looked around out of curiousity not nervousness.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:19 am
Stablehand

Well I am glad that you slept well last night. And that you felt safe is even better news to me. Ah there we go, I almost always have the same thing here every morning. I have my favorite, bacon and eggs with toast. It only costs two shillings. I have more then enough for two plates if you would like to join me. That is assuming that you will like that.

I tried the fruit one day here, but to be honest I thought it was more like a desert rather then a breakfast. Now if you would like anything else, please let me know and I will have them prepare it for you.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:30 am
Stablehand

Kaileah entered the hut slowly, looking around. There didn't seem to be anything out of place. She blushed to see him still in bed. She could see that he was all right.

I was just worried a bit Zanatos. I knocked several times and I thought... well I thought I heard you yelling. I didn't just want to walk in. Would not be very lady like to intrude into a man's room.

Kaileah smiled now that she knew he was all right. Her icy blue eyes going over his chest. She had seen him in the dark and firelight but this was the first time in broad daylight. She blushed a bit when he saw her looking at him.

Perhaps I should step back outside so that you can get dressed.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:43 am
Stablehand

No no, tis alright, I will just step behind this silk screen aand I will put something on. If you could just turn away for a minute while I get to the screen.

Kaileah did as was asked of her and Zanatos made hast to get to the back of the screen.

I am sorry, did you say that I was screaming? I do not remember that at all. it must have been a dream of some sort. I just awoke a few minutes ago. I was dreaming of... Ah yes I remember it a bit. Humm was a weird dream I could not move my fingers or my arms. And there was a woman dancing and her eyes, yes her eyes.. Icy blue like yours.

Umm anyway...
Zanatos was glad that he was still befind the silk screen as he blushed a bright read as he had just realised that he had told Kaileah that he had dreampt of her. He could not believe that he had just spoken those words aloud.

So what would you like to do today? I know that I am rather hungry and would like to get some breakfast before we do anything else.

Zanatos now came out from behind the silk screen. He hopped that the red flush that had invaded his face was gone.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:54 am
Stablehand

Tyihel stirred a bit feeling warm. She couldn't remember a more restful sleep. She moved a bit but didn't seem to be able to stretch. She eyes opened slowly not sure of what she was going to see. She looked up and saw TJ there holding her. She smiled up at him.

Good morning, TJ. I must say I was a bit surprised, I had forgotten you were here. I am sorry. I was getting ready to panic because I was unable to move. But this is an nice reason to not be able to move.

Tyihel blushed when she said that. She was very happy and wasn't sure what all had happened last night. She did recall asking him to hold her all night long. She thought for a moment longer and wondered if she remembered right what she had said as she fell asleep. Had she really told him that she loved him? She looked at him and smiled softly, her eyes sparkled with happiness.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:59 am
Stablehand

Thread is full please post in the next thread that I have prepared.
Thank you

lord Tiamat

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=11009

Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:08 am