It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 pm

RavenFire Island Part XVI ( Please PM to join:::OPEN::: ) 
Stablehand

Post RavenFire Island Part XVI ( Please PM to join:::OPEN::: )
OCC: Please PM me if you would like to join the thread. I will send the boat over to the mainland to pick you up.

You notice as you wait around in the dock area a few long piers. At the beginning of the furthest pier you see a large sign. The large sign states that a boat will take you to an Island retreat run by the Lady Ravenfire of CRoW. As you walk to the end of the pier, you see a small booth with another sign of it. This sign states the rules of the Island. You read as follows.

The rules are very simple.

1. Weapons will be left check before stepping onto the boat and they will be returned when you return back to this very pier.

2. There will be NO disorderly conduct permitted on the island. This will be strictly enforced. You will be thrown into the water and allowed to swim back should you break this rule.

3. Remember...this is a place to relax and mingle with other people. Leave your faith on the pier and pick it up with your weapons when you leave.

4. HAVE FUN! (Strictly enforced also)

A young man comes around the booth and asks you if you would like to travel to the island.

Hello there, I am called Relor. Would you like to visit the Island? It is very beautiful and very peaceful. I hear there is a lot to do there to relax if that is what you wish. If you do want to board the ship, please let me know, as I will call it over from the Island. It would be here very shortly.

The only Exception to this is if it is night on the Island. Then you would have to stay on the mainland till the morning when the boat would come to pick you up.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:23 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah smiled as she turns around at watches him from the water. The sculpture of his body was breath taking. He moved with such confidence. Listening to what he was saying, she laughed when he did.

Of course the water is by no means cold, Zanatos. I the water is wonderfully warm almost hot but not. It is perfect.

Zanatos mumbled something more and suddenly it registered what he had said as she saw his hand go to his mouth. He spoke of love. Her heart skipped a beat. Her icy blue eyes cut through the night to his face. She lifted herself in the water. Walking to him, her swim wear clinging to her body. It hid nothing of what was underneath. She didn't even think about the way it accented her form or what it might reveal. She stopped in front of him, a soft smile touched her sultry lips, her icy blue eyes searching his face. Her hand came up and she placed it on his shoulder gently.

Kaileah allowed her barriers to fall as her hand touched Zanatos. The flood of emotions coursed through her. The love, the fears, the hurts of the past. He worried about the crossing of rules of etiquette. She smiled at the comfort he felt in her presence. She looked into his eyes, her icy blue eyes gleaming what was in his soul. She didn't go to deep, she didn't want to invade do far.

My dear Zanatos, fear not what you are feeling. I have fallen in love with you as well. I knew it from the first moment that your had touched mine. Why do you think I have not been able to stay way from you. It was not my place to speak of my feeling first. Whoever or whatever brought me here to this island now, brought me here to you. A greater hand then ours has placed us here, now, together. Zanatos, I know this is all confusing to you. I am sure overwhelming as well. It was the same for me, when the realization come to me. I knew as well that you had to see it for yourself, not by my guiding you.

Kaileah took a step back and looked at him. She wanted to feel the strength of his love and his arms around her. She hoped she had not been to bold but the things needed to be said. She loved Zanatos and she wanted him to know. She smiled as her icy blue eyes held his. She was trembling as the cool night air was caress her wet clothes, but that was not why she was trembling, at least not all of it.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:43 pm
Stablehand

Tyihel heard his whisper telling her that there was nothing to be afraid of. She could feel his reactions to her, to being close. She to felt a hunger she had never known.

She felt the warmth of his breath on her face. His mouth softly teasing her ear. The moan that escaped her lips could only be one of sheer pleasure. She felt his hand on her back as he laid her against the rock on which she had been sitting just moments before. TJ was so close to her she could feel his strong muscles rippling against her. His kisses trailing from her down her neck. The bliss that she was feeling filled her so completely. Her hands searching, touching, his face, his neck, she ran them over his back feeling the tension in them.

He pulled back and ran his fingers through her hair looking at her. Her eyes searched his as he professed his love to her. She was still uncertain as to what love was, but she knew that her body was telling her something. She had never felt such needs or desire before. She whispered softly, TJ, teach me of love....

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:47 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos looked at kaileah under the moon light as she walked towards him. There was no denying that he had felt something deap within his heart for her. As she moved closer to him, he could see more of her then was expected. He almost see though swimwear did nothing to hide her natural body. The slight curve here and there, the way that the clothes just clung to her made her almost irresistable. But there was still etiquette to follow, or was there. He was on vacation now and he was just like her. A guest of Lord Tiamat on Lady RavenFires Island. So no etiquette could almost be thrown out the keep.

As she touched his shoulder, a warm feeling passed through him. It was like sencing a sprite walk right through you. He could not discribe what it really felt like. But what every it was, he did not feel thretened by it, not did it hurt him. It was a pleasnt feeling that warmed his entire being.

I feel this warmth within me now that you have placed your hand on my shoulder. Will I feel this every time that we touch? I cannot discribe it, it is like as if you are a part of me or me of you. I am not sure anymore.

Love, you heard that didn't you. I was not sure if you had or not. I have never fallen in love so easely then with you. Though I am not sure if it is love or the attention that you are giving me. I must say that the felling that I am enjoying right now could be very much like love. And if this is what it feels like to be truly loved, then yes I am in love, or I love to be loved. Pick which ever one that you want I just feel like I have never felt before.

And you are right I have to find my own way through this. I am pretty sure that I know in what direction that I am heading, And if this is the road to love then that is the road that I shall follow.

As Kaileah stepped back from him, the energy, the feeling that he had dissapated a little. She was still touching him on the shoulder, but her body was not as close as before. He took her other hand in his. She was trembling. He was not sure if it was from the soaking clothes that dripped in the wind or if her heart was fluttering with anticipation.

Without any hesitation, he took her in his arms and kissed her passsionatly. The kiss lasted for a long while, And as they kissed the sank deaper into the water warming both Kaileah and Him.As there was only there heads left over the crest of the water, Zanatos pulled his head back a bit to take a breath. He was not use to such kisses anymore and this one even surprised him. Never had he been so bold.

Kaileah, if this is what it feels like to be with you every waking moment, how can I resist? No man in his right mind would not be seduced by you. And that of course includes me, I am of course only human. Ahhhh yes I am human

With that said Zanatos kissed Kaileah once more very passionatly while letting himself and her sink below the water crest.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:24 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah listened as the words tumbled from Zanatos' lips. Listened as he tried to sort through what he was feeling. He was still unsure of what he was feeling in his heart. She knew, she had seen. He had to see it for himself. No matter what she felt, she could not force him to look into his heart. Magick could not be used to open a heart. Not for the true course of love to flow.

The warmth that we feel will always be there. The intensity that it is felt depends on how much I leave my barriers open. That my dear Zanatos, will be up to you. The link between us right now is open for as long as you wish it to be.

Zanatos pulled her into his arms and kissed her with such passion that it took her breath way. As they kissed she felt the warmth of the water envelope them as they sunk into it's warm embrace. Her barriers where still down and the feelings that flowed between the heightened. Bringing them even closer as they seemed to meld as one. There was no longer him or her, just them entwined in what could only be described as the thrall's of true love. He pulled back from her for a moment as he spoke. He had seemed to have come to some realization. She had no chance to respond to what he had found, before he kissed her again. As they slipped under the water, that held them gently in it's caress.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:36 pm
Stablehand

Venorik looked over at Ardala licking the last bits of some of the concoction of his fingers with his forked purple tongue. He grinned his eyes glowing with amusment as he watched Ardala play with her lobster. He found emotions stirring within him once more as he watched her. They had quieted down while he had been distracted eating but now they where back again tugging at the edge of his mind, annoying him. He shouldn't be feeling like this should he? He was a demon after all. He looked at her again, though he had been looking at her the whole time but while thinking not really seeing her. He listened as he she talked.

"Yes. They are quite interesting. This island is the first place I have seen them actually, but then beasts from the sea is not something I normally eat. As for what do after dinner I propose we go for a walk and decide along the way."

Venorik said with a smile his pointed teeth gleaming in the firelight. He got up stretching, muscles rippling under his thick ebon hide. His wing's opening for a second to cast all before him in shadow for a moments before he replaced them to his back. He looking down at her once again trying the quell the feelings stirring within him as he offered her his clawed hand.

"Well are you ready to be on our way, my lady?"

Dogs

Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:10 pm
Stablehand

Ardala felt Venorik's eyes on her as she investigated the lobster. It was true she had never found a creature that continued to struggle for life like this one had. She had a bit of respect for a creature that would fight so hard for life, but not so much so that she wouldn't consume it.

Well I have never seen a creature struggled so to survive. Maybe that was what made it taste all the better. Struggle is always interesting, especially when it is for a life that can not be won. A walk would be nice Venorik. I am sure there are many places to see here.

Ardala was not really interested in what the island might hold. Her gleaming red eyes followed as he rose and stretched. Her heart quickened just like the first time she had seen him. Venorik was like no one she had ever met before. She wanted to reach out and feel the muscles rippling under his skin. The sight of his wings spread before her in display excited her. He looked down at her extending his clawed hand to her. She lightly placed her hand in his claw and smiled. As she rose from her seat, the soft material rubbed against her legs reminding her of the blood that had dried here as they ate. A shiver coursed through her as she remember the pleasure the pain had brought her. Her eyed brightened as her flesh began to darken again.

Yes Venorik, I am ready for whatever the evening might hold.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:58 pm
Stablehand

She scarcely remembered the end of the banquet, much less finding herself walking outside along the path to her hut. How strange, she thought to herself. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and went on to her hut. Once inside she went directly to unpacking the rest of her things.

She stopped a moment and remembered one thing from the dinner, the man and the volcano. Without hesitation she changed into a pair of dark cotton pants, a soft white sweater and pulled a pair of worn work boots on. The boots were a pair her father had worn as younger man, she'd found them in the back of his closet one day and they'd been what she wore anytime she needed something heavier and more protective than her own dainty slippers and heels and sandals.

Pulling her jacket from the back of a chair she left her hut and went back towards the dining hall looking for Arrnek. She wasn't even sure if she'd given him her name before.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:10 am
Stablehand

His hand brushed her face gently and kissed her. He laid there holding her not thinking about his own wants at all. He moved his face to her neck and nuzzled her. He looked at her and then whispered by her ear.

The only thing I know is what I feel. The warmth inside of me when you are near even when we are just standing there. The feeling that when we touch my heart races. Even the feeling of longing for you is part of love. To be honest with you, I want you in every way that a male desires a female that he loves. But I also know you are new to this and I do not want to rush you into anything. That is part of love too wanting to be on a more of a comfortable level with the person.

He held her to him laying there on the rock with her. He ignored what his body was telling him and he just laid holding her wanting so much to do things with her that he normally would not think of.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:47 am
Stablehand

SHe had smiled at him and she spoked softly. There is nothing to really tell about me mi lord. I have been a slave ever since i could remember it I was born into it. This is the first time I have escaped from more than a day or so. He always comes for me. I had found some refuge in the City of Tiavain but there he found me as well. A few people helped me out there but I knew it was just a matter of time that he came for me again. Somewhere I heard about the island and thought maybe that would be a good solution to these things. Maybe he would not think to look for me someplace like that. So what of you mi lord?

She shivered slightly as she thought about him and she quieted down a lot. She was enjoying the pier and did not think much about sleeping. She was enjoying his company but she would retire to sleep once he did.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:00 am
Stablehand

Ah, Triston, it was you, yes. No, you did not forget to give me any cake, nor do i think I could eat anymore. I was planing on heading out to the volcano soon and have come back for supplies. Anything would be helpful.

Watching Triston run off to undoubtedly gather some things while talking seemingly to himself, Arrnek wondered over to the bar and sat there. Taking a sip from his favorite skin, he noticed another enter the dining hut. A young lady.

Miss, you sure are out late this evening. Is something... OH, you're the lady from earlier today that was intrested in the climb. I hadn't caught your name....

run.......
[/center]

Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:44 am
Stablehand

She could hardly catch her breath. Her heart was beating so fast. Her body was shaking. His kisses were like fire on her skin as he kissed her neck. He told her of what his thoughts were of love and his desire for her.

TJ, the feeling that I am having I have never felt before. Is this love, TJ? Is the carvings my body feel, the song in my heart, the aching in my soul, are they love?

She searched his face, his eyes. She was near tears but she didn't know why. The feelings she was having confused and scared her. She touched his face, her eyes questioning, looking for answers. Answers, she was beginning to think, lie only in her own heart and mind.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:18 pm
Stablehand

Please Kayli, do not call me Lord. I am not such a person. The only Lord that there is is Lord Tiamat or Lady Ravenfire or lady Xena, but other then that there are no other Lords or Ladies as best as I know on the ISland. Like I said we call everyone comming to the Island Lords and Lady's even if they are not. They feel pampered that way as soon as they see me at the pier.

I have found that people like to be treated that way even if they are not Lords and Lady's.

So like I said before please call me Relor. I am no more then what you clame to be right now. I am no slave, but at one time I found myself feeling like I was. That is untill I left the employ of the house and came to the Island looking for work. Lady RavenFire was very nice and I now feel like a part of a family.

"Tis getting late. would you like the directions of how to get to the Inn from here or would you rather have someone to be close by you tonight till you are on the Island?

Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:50 pm
Stablehand

Venorik smiled down at her as she place her hand in his. His larger black hand encasing her smaller one. For some reason it felt good to have her hand in his and Venorik looked down at her a little unsettled. He looked around the food hut it was mostly deserted now. It seemed Venorik had spent too much time inspecting the pot earlier, though he had hardly noticed anyone else leave. Infact he had hardly notice anything at all through out dinner his mind was to distracted and it keep reaturn to one thing. Her. He looked down at Ardala again a slight smile playing at the corner of his lips. They left the food hut and made their way over to the dock area. Venorik didn't see much activity at the dock area so they moved along walking by the waters edge.

"So my dear, What was it that you where doing before you came to this island?"

Venorik asked eager to learn more about Ardala. For he had come to realize the he truelly knew very little about her. Well other then the fact that she was a half-demon and somehow just being near her made his blood rush. As the walked along the shore Venorik's tail unconsciously drapped its self lightly around her waist. Ardala being far too small for him to wrap an arm around her comfortablely. The pair looked very odd Venorik being near to twice her height and Ardala's skin tones forever changing with his touches. As they walked he wait to see what she might reveal about herself.

Dogs

Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:55 pm
Stablehand

As thet intertwined together in spirit and heart under that water, breathing seemed like a thing of the past. Zanatos seemed perfectly fine breathing under water. But this was not very long lived, he regained his faculties and noticed that he was trying to breath water. In his mind this could not be done. And as soon as he realised this he headded to the surface with Kaileah.

He broke that water crest coufing and almost choacking. He felt foolish, very foolish. he could nopt believe that she had such a power to make him forget that he was not able toi breath water. He was a fish under water while swimming comming up to breath but this moment was a little to intence.

I am sorry Kaileah, I do not know what came over me, for some reason I truly believed that I could breath water. And I swear that I did. Then I came back from where ever my mind had confused me and I could not breath anymore.

Very strange thatI felt that way. It is like anything is possible with you around me. Not that I want to try beathing water again, I think that once is enough in a life time. Kind a think of it, you surly can hold your breath for a very long time. Interesting.

I know that this is our first evening together, but I still did work alot today and I am starting to feel the day age on me. Would you mind if we went back to the hut and started a fire? That way if I fall asleep you will not have to wake me or carry me back to the hut area.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:12 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah had not even noticed how long they were underwater. She had learned early how to slow her heart, that had lessened the amount of air she needed. Was something she had learn in the course of her training as a healer and controlling her empathic senses. She had forgotten that Zanatos would not have the same skill. The power with which he had pulled her to him and the intensity of their kiss had lost her to everything around them. They could stayed as they were for a couple more minutes before she would have realized where they were.

As they broke the surface she held on to Zanatos began to cough. Kaileah soothed him trying to calm the feeling of chocking. As he regained his breath she listened to what he was saying.

It is I who should be sorry Zanatos. I should have brought the barriers back up. My training, because of my empathic abilities, has taught me how to slow my heart and lessen the need for air. I am sure that is why you got the feeling that you could breath underwater. I must learn to be more careful. She smiled warily.

Of course Zanatos, let us return to my hut. A fire would be nice. I don't much think I could carry you anywhere, my sweet.

Kaileah took his hand and lead him from the water. She shivered slightly as the cool air caressed her. Picking up one of the towels she gently dried his back. She smiled as he turned around and she handed him the towel so he could finish drying off. She bent over and picked up the other towel drying her hair a bit before she left first one leg then the other running the towel over them. She dried her arms and wrapped the towel around her before tying the skirt around her waist. She smiled up at him as he finished dressing. Taking his hand as they walked back to her hut.

When they arrived and opened the door there was already a fire burning in the fireplace and a soft rug on the floor in front of it. It was just as she had pictured it in her mind. Right down to the bottle of wine and two glasses. She looked to Zanatos with a twinkle in her icy blue eyes and a soft smile caressing her lips.

This Island is a truly amazing place.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:54 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos was cold as well, it ws pointless to try and get his clothes back on as his body being so wet would never let him. So Zanatos put a towel around his chizeled stomac and started to walk with Kaileah back to the huts. As they arrived at her hut which was the closest some smoke could be seen comming from the stone chimney that perturded from the hut.

Hum seems that someone is starting to understand how the Island works I see.

As Kaileah opened the door, the fire had already warmed the hut alot. this was good as both Kaileah and he were trembling from the cold moisture that still dripped from their bodies. As they walked in, A nice rug could be seen on the floor wth a nice bottle of wine and two glasses.

Am I to assume that M'La... Kaileah that you are inviting me in for a drink?

Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:30 pm
Stablehand

Well I have been paying attention Zanatos. I like to think I learn quickly.

She smiled at Zanatos. She had thought of the red wine that he had at dinner. He had seemed to enjoy it and she wanted to taste it as well. She hadn't tasted it at the banquet on his advice.

Well Zanatos, it is up to you. I know it has been a long day and that you are tired. I don't want to seem forward in assuming that you would like some wine. If not, it is ok. Please sit by the fire and warm yourself and get dry before you leave. If you wish.

I.. I am sorry. I...

Kaileah turned away and went behind the screen and change into a simple dress. She was feeling embarrassed that she assumed that he might want to stay long enough to warm himself. She didn't want him to think that she would normally invite a man into her room. He was not just any man, she had fallen in love with him, she knew this.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:55 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos watched as she stuttered and went behind the silk screen. He knew that he had somehow made her feel rather bad. He tried to recall in his mind what he had just said, but it did not come to him. He pored them both a glass of wine and then stared into the fire. The way it moved, it danced before him. It was like as if every movement warmed his cold body.

As she cam from in back to the silken screen Zanatos was still staring at he fire. She had come from behind and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. A feeling of warth traversed him in an instant. The sensation of joy, happiness, everlasting love travelled through him like it had never done so in the past. As he stared into the fire he spoke to her.

KAileah This day has been a magical day for me. I do not understand it completly myself, and I am trying to. But there is just something that I cannot even believe that is happening to me.

Zanatos turned towards kaileah and looked at her icy blue eyes. There were almost no words that could be said to express how he actually felt. He thought that she would surly sense what he was heeling if he placed her hand on his heart. As he took her hand, his heart started to beat faster and faster till finally her hand was upon it.

What I lack in words at this moment, I think that your hand will understand better then I can ever say it.

Zanatos pulled her down towards him and gently placed a kiss on her lips.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:44 pm
Stablehand

She thought about it what was it that she wanted. An inn would be nice but maybe having someone close by would be nice as well. She looked at him and tried to think. Ummm I am not sure. I mean I never really had someone I could trust to be close by. And I have never stayed at an inn. I guess I am just not sure.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:12 pm
Stablehand

He laid there with her holding her and kissing her. He was not sure what to tell her. He was not sure of what he could tell her about the stuff that she was feeling. He smiled and looked at her and kissed her deeply.

I am not sure of what all you are feeling. But love is an amazing and scary thing. That I can tell you for sure. There is not much that I can tell you since things are so different with this than anything I have ever felt. I want to know everyhing about you and every part of you. I know that I feel like when I kiss you I do not want to stop.

He started kissing her again and doing little things to see what her reactions would be. Wanting to see her fulled with the desires that he was.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:23 pm
Stablehand

As Kaileah moved to where Zanatos was sitting, she place her hand on his shoulder. As she did she let her barriers down and let her feeling for him flow to him. Her love, respect, the joy and happiness she felt when she was with him. She was not sure that he would understand what she was feeling in this manner but it didn't really matter. She sat beside him smiling. She was afraid that she had overwhelmed him.

As Zanatos turned and took her hand and looked into her eyes, he placed her hand over his heart. She knew what he felt even before. She had know when he kissed her back at the banquet. As he kissed her she placed her hand on his cheek. Her voice was soft and gentle as she spoke.

My dear Zanatos, I have known your feeling since you kissed me in the food hut tonight. I knew that your mind still was trying to understand your feeling. That is why I didn't say anything. As I said you had to accept them on your own. For I love you, Zanatos, and I wanted you to see your feeling first before I told you so.

I felt also your concern a few minutes ago, as I went to change. It was nothing that you did Zanatos. I was afraid that you might think me forward because of the wine waiting here for us when we returned. I want you to know, Zanatos, that I have never in my life invited a man into my room, as I did with you tonight......

Her voice trailed off. What he thought of her was important to her. She looked into his eyes, her icy blue eyes filled with worry as to his opinion of her. She leaned in and gently kissed his cheek, her thumb softly running across his lips.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:26 pm
Stablehand

Xena smiled politely as Zanatos and Lady Kaileah walked over to where she sat with Tiamat to say their good nights. The two of them really did make a striking couple, and Xena hoped that they would make each other very happy.

As the happy couple walked away for their evening stroll, Xena wondered where the most stars were....in their eyes or in the sky above. It was then that Tiamat returned his attention to what his wife had been saying before the interruption.

Xena listened to him speak, and allowed him to finish before a mischievious sparkle came to her eyes and she put on her very best pout.

You say that you wish to return home to go to sleep my darling? I can remember a time not that long ago where our bedroom would get so hot that I feared the very bed beneath us would catch on fire. At one time, you would hasten us home and to bed, however I can distinctly recall that sleep was the furthest thing from your mind. Tell me my love, have things changed so very much between us since the birth of the children?

One pleading look from Tiamat was enough to cause her to chuckle softly as she rose from the table. As she looked down on his handsome face, she spoke playfully.

Come my darling, let us return home. I will allow you to go to sleep as soon as we have checked on the children. But mark my words, one night soon, I will not be so merciful to you.

Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:53 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos felt something change in him, it was a sense of something what was not right. Kaileahs hand was still upon his heart and he felt something different from it. It was as if She were afraid of something, her hand trembled very lightly. Zanatos could not figure it out. He placed his free hand over it and steadyed it. He could sense something as if darkness traveling through his body now, a sense of insecurity, of being lost.

A few seconds later, that sense seemingly evaporated into thin air. his hand had taken that darkness away from what he believed to he hers.

I have seen into your heart, but how can this be? I am no empath... I am not suppose to feel or touch someone in this fashion. How can this be? Are you able to do this to me?

I ... I felt you go insecure, dark, not knowing for sure how I would react. Seems to me that I have now let my intentions be known to you Kaileah. Though how long it will take to court you properly I am not sure. I think that we are starting rather on a good footing for now. What do you think?

Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:53 pm
Stablehand

Well Kayli, I cannot tell you what you have to do. I am glad to know that you will be coming to the Island. Here... Here are a few pieces of silver if you would like to sleep in the Inn. it will be more confortable then on the pier. I just thought that having RavenFires spirit protecting his pier you may have wanted to stay safe.

As for being trust worthy, I guess that that is something that I have just proven a little bit by talking to you. At least I hope that I came out seemingly to be a good person.. Didn't I ? It does not matter, I know in my heart that I can be trusted and that I am a good person.

I am off to sleep in the back of the booth. There is some hay there and I have more then enough covers if you would like to sleep there. I can make you your own pile of hay to sleep on.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:05 am