It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:40 pm

RavenFire Island Part XVI ( Please PM to join:::OPEN::: ) 
Stablehand

She made her way to the bar and smiled with a nod of her head as Arrnek spoke. She was glad he seemed to remember she'd wanted to go along on the climb. At least that meant Arrnek might not think she went around in work boots and pants as everyday evening wear. The thought of that made a light chuckle tickle her throat as she spoke giving her soft voice a playful tone.

Yes, I'm sorry I missed meeting you properly at dinner. My name is Jesarey Cam'Brel, and you sir?

As the last word was out of her mouth her right hand extended and a pleasant, rather sweet smile lit up her face.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:20 am
Stablehand

I opened my heart and my feelings to you Zanatos. You would not have felt them if you didn't want to know how I felt about you. There is no way that I could force you to feel it if you didn't want to. I hope it did not upset you. To allow you to receive what I am feeling. If you don't want me to allow it again, you only need to tell me. I don't want to do something that you would not want.

You have made your intentions known, Zanatos. That was not my concern. Your opinion of me is very important. I mean you are here in my room. We are alone. I had wine here waiting for us. In some peoples mind, it might suggest that I was.... well.... that I had done this before. I don't want you to think that of me. I have never been alone with a man like this before, especially in my room.

I do think we have started building a good foundation Zanatos. I just don't want to do anything to make you think less of me.

Kaileah smiled at him. Yes she did love him. She knew he was a man of honor. He deserved no less then an honorable woman to love him. She leaned to him and kisses him softly. Her hand caressing his cheek. Whispering softly in his ear.

I love you, Zanatos.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:32 am
Stablehand

She moaned softly as he started kissing her again. His hands touching her in ways she surely had never has known before. Her body was yearning for him to touch her more. Her hand went to his shoulder, squeezing it gently at first. As their kiss grew deeper the pressure of her hand grew stronger. Her body began to move against his. She didn't know what was happening to her, she could seem to stop the flow of feeling and emotions coursing through her. She pulled back looking into his eyes.

TJ.... I.... She couldn't find the right words. She leaned back in and kissed him deeply. Letting her actions speak for her.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:51 am
Stablehand

He continued to kiss her there was no doubt about his want or need for her. He just was not sure what was going to be ok and what was not. He wanted to make her feel more things than what she had felt already. He wanted to give everything to her. He moved very slowly with her not wanting to do anything she was not ready for. He knew he wanted all of her, but he would wait as long as he needed to as well. If at any point she asked him to stop he would, he would be happy just being there holding her.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:51 am
Stablehand

Taking the hand she offered, It is a pleasure indeed to meet you. My name is Arrnek, and you would be the first person to call me sir beyond the borders of my land.

Leaning over to the bar, he snacthes a drink. Would you care to try some of this elvish spirit? It will help take the briskness of the cool wind if you intend to venture up the face with me. I have gear in my bag, would you be wanting to accompany me on the face?

Smiling, he takes a drink of his own spirit.

run.......
[/center]

Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:10 am
Stablehand

Her mind was lost in the ecstasy of things he was doing to her. The way he was making her feel. At that time nothing else existed. His name fell from her lips in a breathless whisper. TJ.... She didn't know what his touches where doing to her, but she knew that it felt good. His gentle caresses and tender kisses where fuel for the desires that burned in her. She knew that they should stop. She knew that this could lead to something she was not sure she was ready for. Her trembling hand went to his face. She looked into his eyes, searching. Her body was screaming for it not stop, but her mind suddenly shouted out to her. It was not time. Things were moving to quickly. She whispered softly. TJ... I... She lowered her eyes. She didn't want to hurt him or have him think she didn't like him. I am not ready for this. I can't.... A tear slide down her cheek, whether he would notice it or not she didn't know. With the water splashing all around them. All she could prayer for now, was that she hadn't driven him away.

In search of inner peace

Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:36 pm
Stablehand

He had been kissing her and touching her leading her in things. He heard her the first time whisper his name. He was happy he was feeling things that were more amazing than anything he had felt. He heard her say she could not go further and he looked at her. He saw the tear and wiped it kissing her cheek he looked at her. Did I hurt you? Love if you are notready that is fine, I want you to be comfortable in all that we do. I just hope I have not upset you, I got a bit lost up in all the things I feel. I am sorry, I would understand if you were mad at me. We can do wahtever you want to do, one of these nights I would like to know what its like to hold you for a night.

He looked at her he was so in love with her he would walk on hot coals if it was for her. He looked at her with concern hoping he had not done anyhting that hurt her.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:12 pm
Stablehand

Ardala felt his claw close around her claw-like hand. Sending a rush of feeling through her. She rose from her seat and walked with Venorik to the docks. They made their way to the water's edge and walked quietly for a few minutes. Ardala felt his tail wrap around her waist. As with most every one of his touches her skin began to darken as the emotions stirred inside her. She wondered why her body reacted to him so. Venorik wanted to know more about her, what she was doing before she was drawn to the island. Hers was but a simple life.

I fear mine has been a simple existence Venorik. I spend most of my time wandering the mountains of the southern Isle. I have not family. At least that I know of. I suppose my father is out there somewhere. My mother died at my birth. For awhile as a young one, I lived with the sister of my mother. I guess I was more trouble then I was worth. After a couple years, she just turned me loose and let me go where I wanted. Learned to fend for myself. Move in and out of cities, but was never accepted. They couldn't deal with me being half demon. Didn't really bother me all that much. I am stronger to my demon side and living among humans was unnerving. So I stay in the mountains finding shelter where every it suits me. I wasn't really going to come here. I have never even heard of this island. One day I found myself at the docks. Something drew me here.

Ardala looked up at Venorik and smiled. She wondered if he was her reason for being drawn here. She had so much time alone. She seldom saw other demons because she never stayed in one place, she supposed. She had no home or allegiance to anyone. She had chose a life of solitude. But sometimes she did crave company. Right now she was glad she had come to the island. She was enjoying her time with Venorik. She was learning things about herself she had not known before. Without thinking her wings spread brushing lightly against Venorik and a gust of wind lifted her off the ground a few feet and sat her back down. Ardala looked up at Venorik and laughed.

Well that was interesting. So Venorik, tell me what you do when not vacationing here.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:13 pm
Stablehand

She looked at him. His concern was that he had hurt her in some way. That he was rushing her. When in fact he had been very gentle and kind. She didn't want him to think he had done anything wrong. No, TJ, you didn't do anything to hurt or upset me. It is me not you. I did so enjoy what you made me feel. Maybe that is what scared me. I don't know. I don't want you to think this is your fault. I am just not understanding what I am feeling or what my body is feeling. I am not mad at you in the least. Please TJ, I am fine. Please just hold me. I am more afraid of driving you away then you hurting me.

She just wanted to cry. She had made him feel bad. She didn't know if what she was feeling was love or what. She laid her head on his shoulder, not wanting him to see the tears or concern she had over all of this.

In search of inner peace

Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:43 pm
Stablehand

He listend to her and wrapped an arm around her and held her close to him. His want for her partly forgotten. His hand that was free went up and touched her face gently wiping the tears.

Please don't cry its going to be ok love. I am not going anywhere, I would never hurt you. I will not lie and say I dont want to be with you when there is nothing that I would like more than to be with you. But I want it to be at a time when you are ready and then you let me know you are ready. Maybe its wrong to have these wants outside of being married I do not know. As for holding you I would hold you all night if you would let me, though I do not think it will stay warm enough out here for that.
He looked at her and kissed her softly.

I am here with you and for you love, I know you do not know all of this but your heart can tell you what is going on. Your heart can reveal itself to you.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:45 am
Stablehand

He held her and comforted her. She did her best to stop crying. She felt rather foolish that her emotion were so churned up like that. She just didn't know how she was suppose to feel. He reassured her that he was not going anywhere. That he would hold her as long as she needed him too. He said he would be happy to hold her all night long if that was what it took. All she knew was she was not ready to go beyond that.

She knew too that he was right. That it was starting to get a bit cool out here. She had started to shiver. Not sure if it was because she was cold or if it was something else. She looked up at TJ and smiled a little.

The water is starting to feel a bit on the cold side TJ. Perhaps it is time that we go. I do want you to know something though. I have enjoyed our evening together very much. TJ, I know that I am having feeling for you. I just don't understand them. I feel like a child in a woman's body. I just don't know. Please TJ, could you take me back to my hut?

She looked in to his eyes. Leaning her head forward until their foreheads met. She was so confused. Were the feelings she was having, were they love. She knew that the sight of him made her heart race. When he kissed her it took her breath way. She wanted to be with him all the time. When they weren't together she thought were about him and wondered what he was doing. She pulled back and looked into his eyes again.

TJ, I... I... think I am falling in love with you too.

In search of inner peace

Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:38 am
Stablehand

He grinned slightly hearing her say it, now he had already known this but actually hearing it made him happy. He kissed her softly and got up off her. He held her in his arms a few moments before they went back to where the towels were. He took hers and wrapped it around her and then he started to dry off. He picked up the blanket and smiled.

If you are still cold you can wrap yourself in this.

He looked at her so beautiful so innocent. He smiled and nuzzled her ear gently. I will walk you back to your hut. I know what you are feelng is confusing to you. Here its getting chilly rather fast and you are still wet.

He got changed and waited on her. When she was done he wrapped her up in the dry warm blnaket and lifted her up against his chest.

This should warm you up love. Welll at least I can only hope that it will.

He walked her back to the hut and he was thinking about what he had asked earlier he would wait and see what she did.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:48 am
Stablehand

She listened to him and she fought back the tears. No one had ever been that nice to her from the start and somehow she seemed to mess things up. She handed him back the silver and leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Yes you have shown me to be a good person. Not for any other reason then the words you speak. If ummm you would not mind I would like to stay on the pier with you. You make me feel safe. I do not know about the spirits and such but I feel safe here. Would you mind if I stayed the night on the hay with you?

She was tired and once he decided she would go to the hay when he did lay down. She would sleep there she would have no problems doing so. As she laid there during the night she seemed to unknowingly move closer to him.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:21 am
Stablehand

She shivered as they made their way from the water to the towels. She didn't realize how cold it had gotten, but it could just be because she was wet. She wrapped her arms around herself. Her swim wear clung to her body showing every curve. She felt him put her towel around her. She looked at him and smiled as he turned to dried himself and got dressed. She picked up the cover she had worn when the come here. It didn't do much for warming her and as it got wet from her swim wear show just as much as if she hadn't put it on. The only difference was that her legs were covered. When she was done, he wrapped her in the blanket and picked her up. She smiled and put her arms around his neck and softly kissed his cheek.

Thank you TJ. Yes this does feel better and much warmer.

She laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her back to her hut. When he got to the door she smiled and looked at him. She was not sure how he would take what she was about to say. She took a deep breath, her voice trembling a bit.

TJ, Does your offer to hold me all night still stand? I mean, I would like just to lay in your arms and stay warm.

She blushed as she looked into his eyes and smiled.

In search of inner peace

Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:39 am
Stablehand

He had held her close to him and carried her back to her hut. He heard what she asked him and smiled.

Yes Tyihel my offer to hold you all night still stands. There is nothing that I would like more than to hold you tonight. I would be sure you stayed warm too. But you should probably get out of the wet clothes when we get in there.

He brought her inside and only then did he take the blanket off of her. He smiled and kissed her softly when he placed her down. You go ahead and change love, and I will wait here. I am going to put my wet stuff by the fire to dry. Then when you are ready let me know

He smiled at her, tonight had been such a wonderful night. He still wanted her and now he knew that her body felt the same way about him. It brought happiness to him to know this but what mattered most is he was going to get to lay down and hold her all night. That was what was worth everything to him.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:50 am
Stablehand

She smiled as he carried her though the door and kissed her as he put her down on the floor. She shivered when he took the blanket off her and the cool air hit her wet clothes. It wasn't really cold inside, but the warmth of blanket and him was more then the room. She laughed lightly as he told her to go change. As she walked toward the washroom, she glanced back over her shoulder. She saw him remove his shirt and it took her breath away once again. As she looked back she got a puzzled look on her face and laughed a bit.

Ummm TJ, it seems that someone left some things for you.

She pointed toward the chair that was near the fireplace. Laying across the back of the chair was a linen pair of pajamas. She smiled and went to the clothes cabinet and found something dry to put on and disappeared into the washroom. As she walked back out she was wearing a soft yellow dressing gown, that was also made of linen. She walked over to the fireplace and smiled to him. She reached out her hand to him.

I am ready to lay down TJ. It has been a long evening and being cold and the swim have made me tired

In search of inner peace

Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:19 am
Stablehand

He smiled when she pointed out the clothes to him. He took them though he was not sure he would actually want to wear the shirt. He smiled when she came back to him he took her hand and then let her lead him to the room once there he laid down with her after taking off the shirt. He looked at her as he pulled her close to him.

I do not think I have ever had such a good day. It was long but every moment spent with you was definitely a good one. I hope you do not mind me sleeping without a shirt on I find it too restricting when I am sleeping. But if it makes you uncomfortable I will put it back on.

He smiled and kissed her and wrapped her up in his arms pulling her close to his bare chest. He could still feel the fires burning inside but those fires seemed to not have an end. He grinned as he looked at her. Never before had he wanted to spend time with someone so much, and even laying there with her was perfect to him.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:26 am
Stablehand

She smiled as he removed his shirt and laid down with her. Puling her close. She snuggles close her cheek pressed against his chest feeling the warmth of his skin on her face. She yawned, covering her mouth, as she closed her eyes. He could hear the fatigue in her voice.

No, love, if your more comfortable with out the shirt it is fine. It has be a wonderful day for me as well. Her voice falling off to a whisper. I love you, TJ.

As she drifted off to sleep, she didn't even realize that she had told him she loved him. There was a look of peace on her face and a smile on her lips, as her breathing turned to that of sleep.

In search of inner peace

Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:42 am
Stablehand

He smiled as she snuggled up he did like the feel of her head against his bare chest. He heard what she said and then heard her whisper that she loved him. That made him happpy,he ran a hand through her hair. I love you too darling

He smiled contently and closed his eyes knowing that sleep would soon find him. But not much mattered to him other than her. It mattered that he was getting to lay there with her and mattered even more that she told him she loved him. These were the things that mattered right now to him. He could not wait to see what was to come. His hand rna gently through her hair till he fell asleep as well.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:54 am
Stablehand

Kaileah sat down on the rug in front of Zanatos. Looking up into his eyes, where he sat at the hearth. The light of the fire playing against his bare skin. The flames dancing in his eyes. It made her heart flutter. She took both his hands in hers. She could feel the strength in them as he closed them around hers. Kaileah smiled. He was such a good man. She was happy while she was with him. She had been happy since the day that she stepped off the boat and his hand touched her shoulder. She was so comfortable with Zanatos. It was as if she had known him all her life.

Words did not seem important for the moment. A comfortable silence surrounded them. She laid her head against his thigh. Kaileah had all her life only wished to find a man that would love her as she could love him. One that she could share her hopes and dreams with. Could this man that had stirred so much in her, be the man? In her heart she knew he was, but ever questioning was the mind. The mind with all it's logic. But love was not logical. Love was an emotion. It could be like soaring on the wings of the wind, sweet and gentle. Filled with tenderness and joy. It could bind two souls with a life of fulfillment. If unrequited it could be a bitter mistress, cruel and unyielding.

Kaileah shook her head just a bit. She had been lost in thought. It had only been moments but it seemed like hours. She was sure that Zanatos was tired. She was happy here with him, but she knew that he needed to rest. She spoke softly, if by chance he had fallen asleep as he rested against the stone of the fireplace. If he had, she did not want to disturb him, but she didn't want him to rest uncomfortably either.

Zanatos, are you awake?

Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:49 pm
Stablehand

((((( OCC: Time on the Island is 2 AM. )))))

Zanatos was still awake, but barely. It had been a long day and it was getting late. He stood up a bit so that he would not fall asleap in her hut. He took his glass of wine and raised it to toast the begining of his vacation with her.

Kaileah I raise my glass to you and to the beginning of my vacation, I know that you are the person that I would live to spend my vacation with. That is if you do not find me to over bearring... LOL

After having the sip of wine, Zanatos was about to fall asleep. The wine, the fire the warth of the hut. The company especially made it tempting, but he knew that he could not stay or it may look disfavorable to do so by the other guests.

Kaileah I thank you for the glass of wine. But I must get back to my hut and sleep. I have had a very long day. If you like, tomorrow morning, which whould be soon, you can come and wake me if I am not yet up.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:10 pm
Stablehand

Relor was happy to hear that Kayli was happy and that she would like to sleep on the pier. She had even returned the few pieces of silver that he had given to her.

Well M'Lady Kayli, if you wish to join me on the hay, that will be fine, I need to get some rest so if you will follow me

She did so nad he went and got some extra covers for her to sleep on. He split his hay pile in two so that they could both sleep comfortably. He set up his covers on one stack, while Kayli prepared her covers on the other stack of hay.

They both went to sleep and feel into a very dormant state very fast. During the night, Relor seemed to feel like Kayli was trying to get closer to him. He did not mind if it made her feel secure.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:56 pm
Stablehand

Her sleep had become disturbed and she rolled into him not realizing it at all. But for some reason once she was next to him her body settled right down. Even in her dreams they settled down and she knew she was safe. It had been the first night in a long time that she was actually able to get sleep. Nothing had seemed to help her feel safe before but there was something about him or about the knowledge of the spirit and the pier that made her know that she was safe. Though when she would wake it would be quite embarassing to her that she ended up that close to him.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:03 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah pulled herself up from the floor as he rose from where he had been sitting. She picked up her wine glass and drank with him. She smiled softly at his toasted and even though she was tired as well, her icy blue eyes sparkled as he spoke.

I will be honored to spend my vacation with you Zanatos. There is no way that I could find you overbearing. I am sure there are many things we will discover over the next days.

Kaileah watched Zanatos as he drank his wine. She would look forward to all the time that they would have together to learn of each other. As he said that he would return to his hut, she stepped closer to him. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the cheek, but did not move away.

The pleasure of the evening and the company has been all mine Zanatos. I look forward to the morning and spending time with you. I don't know which of us may wake first, but if you find that I have not come to waken you, then please awaken me.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:12 pm
Stablehand

Tiamat went behind Xena's chair and pulled it back. There you go my darling. It should be a lovely strole to the honeymoon hut and then through the portal we go.

As they walked outside, the moon was shining and the path's were well light by the torches. The breeze was just nice enough to make anyone fall asleep with a peaceful smile.

They entered the honeymoon hut an then went through the portal. The first thing that they heard were Arrea and Daimon crying. Tiamat went to Arrea and Xena went to Daimon.

Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:16 pm