It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:49 pm

Tavern of the Brotherhood (Brood/open) 
Stablehand

Post Tavern of the Brotherhood (Brood/open)
As you walk in you'll find a dark dusty interior with the bar to your left, with Fred the bartender serving drinks. To the right you see wooden tables and chairs spread out for the remainder of the room. When you turn your head straight ahead you'll notice a staircase leading up, which when followed leads to the offices of brood memebers and rooms to stay in overnight.

Thantos walked in and saw that the decorations were finally complete. Great! it's about time, well Fred get ready for some guest. Let the Tavern be open!

Thantos walked over to the bar and took a drink and waited for others to show.

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:51 pm
Stablehand

Dreamskull was tired from the war, he had shut down his own tavern a few months ago and he hadn't had a drink since. Now that the Brood tavern was open, the imp decided to wet his whistle.

The imp, standing around 3 ft tall, flew in and up to the bar.

Barkeep, would it be possible to get a Bloody Angie?? I havn't had one in ages and it's always been my favorite drink.

Dreamskull dropped a few coins on the bar and waited for his drink... The only other person in the bar at this moment was Thantos, the leader of the guild. The imp had only met this man a short while ago, but he already considered this man a friend.

Well hello there good lord. How's life treatin' ya???

Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:41 pm
Stablehand

The Brute had just returned from the battlefield and was extremely tired. As he was walking along the dark path he noticed the new tavern was up. Malignant decided to enter the pub and see if there were any empty rooms. As the Brute entered he noticed Thantos and Dreamskull.

"How's it goin fellas?"

Although the Brute wasn't much of a drinker he bought his friends some drinks. Malignant gulped heavily and gave a sigh of relief.

"Well I'm pretty tired is there a room that I can stay in?"

Fred showed him the staircase and handed him a key to a room.

"Thank you sir. Goodnight buddies. I'm terribly tired now so I think I'm gonna go hit the sack for a few."

DeadCell
[/center]

Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:46 pm
Stablehand

Sun Ce wanderings had brought him to a new place. "The Tavern of the Brotherhood" .

He gets down from his horse and fastens the reigns of his horse to a near by tree and enters this unfamiliar establishment hoping to get some food and drink.

Sun Ce looks around and feels at home, heads to the bar to order some food and to inquire about a room for the night "hi there barkeep, how about some liquid refreshments?.

Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:50 pm
Stablehand

Thantos was nearly finished with his first drink when Dreamskull walked in. He walked over to him as he finished his drink.

Well hello there Dreamskull, I hope the war has been treating you well.

Before Dreamskull could answer Malignant Brute walked in, said hello, ordered them both drinks and headed for bed.

Well, erm, good nite then... thanks for the drink.

Thantos picked up his new drink and took a gulp. He put the drink down just as SunCe walked over to the bar and ordered a drink.

Hey there Sun Ce, would you care to join us? I think we were just about to head to a table.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:20 am
Stablehand

Of recently, It has been too peaceful for regicider. Realms of Regicider has been enjoying peace and peasant were happily cultivating lands.

Regicider was wandering around and came over to a newly opened traven.

Peering inside, he saw some familar faces and was delighted. He pushed the door and went inside.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:13 am
Stablehand

Bane stumbles into the tavern, wearing his armor that is tinted a faded color of purple. Bane looks around at all the faces inside the tavern and gets confused by all those that he doesn't recognize at all. Bane stumbles over to the bar and orders a few mugs of ale and then once against gazes around the tavern trying to see if he recognizes any of the faces amongst the happy customers. Seeing only one face amongst the crowd he remotely recognizes, Bane stumbles over to the one known as Thantos, tripping soo slightly and lightly spilling splashes of ale onto Thantos table. Bane slides one of the mugs of ale over to Thantos. Then looks around the room again, this time being away enough to realize he is the only one wearing purple armor amongsts the tavern that is filled with silver.

Smiling, Bane whispers to Thantos, "where am I, my old friend? who are all these beings in this tavern?"

Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:51 am
Stablehand

Dreamskull sipped his drink...whoa, that brought back memories. The imp had always loved taverns. He felt people were more open to conversation after a few ales. And sometimes the conversations were crooked enough for an imp to fully appreciate.

He looked at Thantos.

This war has been more than helpfull for my kingdom. The acres are bountiful.

Conversation was always slow early in the evening, but Dreamskull knew that later things would become truly interesting.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:51 pm
Stablehand

Devius stepped into the tavern, water ran from his silver armor. Shaking from the cold rain, Devius made his way to the bar.

"What'll it be Devius?"

"I tell ya what Freddy ole boy, why don't you give me an empty glass, some ice, and a bottle of bourbon. You can do that can't ya Fred?"

"I certainly can sir."

Slamming the first glass of bourbon, Devius tapped on the bar, signalling Fred to fill the glass again. Looking around the tavern, Devius spotted some familiar faces.

"Hey Thantos, nice place you got here!"

"Hey Fred, is Brute upstairs by chance?"

"Yes sir I believe he is."

"Alright Fred, you watch that bottle of bourbon, I'll be right back."

Picking up his glass of bourbon, Devius turns and heads upstairs. Finally finding a room with the door closed, Devius figures Brute is inside. Knocking, Devius calls out:

"Hey Brute! I'm looking for a lively woman... Is your mother busy tonight?"

Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:33 pm
Stablehand

The Brute had just laid down as he heard a knock on the door. Then he heard an oh so familiar voice call out to him saying something absurb about his mother. Malignant giggled at first then got up from the bed and walked to the door. The Brute rushed through and grabbing Devius by the throat, slammed him against the hallway. Malignant drew his sword and placed it on Devius' neck.

"Ever say such a thing like that to my mother again and I will cut you in half!," said the Brute in a joking manner.

The Brute went to the bar with Devius knowing that he could no longer sleep with this rascal constantly ranting in his ear. He bought a round of drinks and started talking with Devius.

They spent the night in the bar drinking and shouting at each other over nonsense arguements that they shared every time they came encountered each other. But they didn't forget to show the ladies a good time. Brute was quite the gentlemen but Devius was a whole different story.

The Brute must have rescued Devius from a dozen beatings from ladies that had entered the bar during the night. After Devius and the Brute had finished speaking the Brute finally managed to head up to bed and get some shut eye.

DeadCell
[/center]

Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:44 pm
Stablehand

IC: Devius said goodnight to Brute and finally let him get some sleep, as Brute went back upstairs exhausted. But Devius was still at the bar, yelling at ladies and chatting with Fred the barkeep.

"Eh Freddy ole Boy? You got my personal drink down there? You know the one, from when me and Thantos were with those Eaters fellas."

"Of course sir. I always keep a bottle of your finest stocked."

Fred reached under the bar and pulled up a bottle of Devius's favorite liquor. Well it was actually a mixed drink, made for very wealthy vampires, and only a select few knew of its existance. Devius had been given the recipe by an old vampire of another land, and few had ever known its secret.

"Here you are sir. Your famous 'RedRum.' This bottle is even aged a bit, since you have not frequented the tavern as of lately. I assume you will wish it prepared in the usual manner?"

Fred slid a tall empty chalice, made of a dull metal, over to Devius. On one side it read "Eaters" and on the other it was inscribed with the initials "DZ" in fancy old english. Then Fred placed a bowl filled with sugar on the bar, this bowl also was inscribed with the initials "DZ."

"Ah Fred, you're the best. I like ya, the best bartender around, always were!"

"Thank you sir."

Devius filled the chalice with the 'RedRum', then tossed a handful of sugar into the brew and put his hand on top, shaking it a bit. Taking his hand off the brew, Devius watched with a grin as the liquid bubbled up, turning an even darker crimson color. Tipping his head back with the chalice, Devius took the liquor in one gulp. Shaking his head from the great rush, Devius grinned, showing off his fangs, soaked in crimson like blood. Then he prepared another chalice of the liquor, adding the same amount of sugar and watching it bubble and boil.

"Fred, you know the secret to my special liquor don't ya? After all this time?"

"No sir. We have never discussed such things. Though I do believe it was made for vampires."

Fred grinned as he said vampires, and Devius thought he probably knew the secret after all.

"Well Fred, since I like ya, I'll fill you in on the little secret... Ya see, I don't prefer to feed on live humans unless in the heat of battle to regain my strength. I find it quite barbaric in fact. This liquor was made for the more privileged vamps like myself and my good friend Masta, in order to allow us to feed when attending meetings, balls, and taverns. The main ingredient is human blood, which I cannot say where it comes from, but lets put it this way, it was once called simply 'Heathen.'"

"That sounds very well sir. I would rather you drink 'RedRum' than our fellow tavern-goers."

Devius laughed at Fred's joke, and downed another full chalice of the liquor. Feeling energized once again from the aged blood drink, Devius decided to say hello to a few other friends. He would let Brute sleep, for now at least, until he grew bored and needed someone to bother again.

Devius turned away from the bar, signalling to Fred to guard his precious bottle of personal liquor, and made his way to the groups of tables in the tavern. Finding Thantos, Devius pulled up a chair to one of the tables.

"Thantos! Leave that purple Bane and come drink with me. I'll buy... Oh and bring some guildmates, I want to meet some of these Brood bastages causing so much havoc for the isos."

Devius looked to Bane, flashing him a grin, bearing his fangs, still soaked in blood.

"Ah what the hell! Pull up a chair Bane, I'll buy even a heathen a drink tonight, I'm in a good mood."

Devius gestured for Bane to come over. Looking down at his shiny new silver armor, Devius thought the color suited him much better than orange. He was feeling much more at home in the faith of Foret. Darden had been cold to him, but Foret seemed to be welcoming him with open arms.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:49 am
Stablehand

Hattrick smells fresh tobacco and ale in the air. I smell the sweat sensation I have been missing dearly seems my brothers of arms are the keeper of the tavern. The atmosphere full of enjoyment. I have missed this all so much. Seems even heathens enjoy this place so, this is fine with me I see no tension between this foe. As I walk thru the tavern doors I see a table hidden in the corner, I might as well go there.
One tall ale please and a little something for me pipe.

Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:13 pm
Stablehand

Going through the door, regicider shouted across the hall.

"Hey wats up Brute!"

He saw Brute swaying sideways and heading upstairs already.

"Come on! a few more drinks will make ur sleep even better"

Regicider walked towards to the table and signalled to Thantos.

"Hihi! Could I trouble u to get me half a dozen of drinks and are there any boar available tonight?"

Pulling the chair out, regicider sat down beside Dreamskull.

"Gud Day! Mate!"

Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:57 am
Stablehand

The night still filled with misery and despair no hope in shit as I sit and wait in this tavern. I have waited for my god to answer for me but there is no hope. Rain is not around we all shall drink to end some temporary fears. Cards you all sit and play, but why is the end of the bottle near? My the ale here is great these days.
Brood the mastery of the brewery has made the solution I need, but how? My peasants might enjoy this mighty brew but then work will be cut into half. My brethrens of Brood has got my tipsy indeed no cards for me. It seems I have become the bottle. This bottle is filled with joy.

Hattrick stands only to trip on his own feet, Mind if I sit?

Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:11 pm
Stablehand

Masta pushed open the door of the Brood Tavern. He was drenched from rain, head to toe.

The vampire felt eyes upon him as he walked through the tavern. Surely they all stared at him because of his red armor bearing the barnabas flag, and his body covered in blood. Even more, his fangs were dripping with blood, the crimson running down his chin now.

Placing a cig of his favorite grass between his lips, Masta sees DeviusZwei sitting at a table, drunk and hollering like an idiot. Devius motions for Masta to come sit down, but Masta ignores. Instead, sparking a flame in his palm with magical force, and then lighting his cig from it.

The flame went out as Masta dropped his cloak and pushed it to a corner. He walked to the bar, smoking his cig, blowing dark clouds of smoke at the barkeep.

"RedRum"

Fred (the barkeeper) looked surprised. The only man he had ever known to order such a drink was DeviusZwei. Masta looked back at Fred, blowing another cloud of black smoke in his face.

"You know lord Devius I presume?" Fred asked cautiously.

"Yeah I know that coward. He once ran a guild with me, full of cannibals who ate the dead. Now hes a washed up loser. Why did he claim the drink was his own creation?"

Fred handed a tall metal chalice to Masta, filled with the RedRum.

"Well sir, he is right over there if you would like to ask him. I am not entitled to give any such information."

Masta looked back at Devius, sitting at a table, playing cards and drinking RedRum. Getting up from his barstool, Masta dropped a few pieces of gold on the bar and thanked Fred.

Walking up to Devius's table, Masta sat down, staring straight at Devius.

"Deal me in... old pal."

As Devius dealt the cards, he looked nervous, sweat running down his forehead. Masta smiled, taking his cards, a very nice hand in fact.

"You should have known you could never fill my boots Devius... Its a sad thing you even tried... Maybe we should step outside and decide who the better vampire is?"

Devius didn't move, or even look at Masta. So Masta grabbed him by the throat, dragging him out the door.

"Sorry ladies and gents. I'll be back in just a moment. I doubt your dear Devius will return though. He has some unfinished business to take care of with me."

Masta tossed his cig outside as he pushed the door of the tavern open. He smirked back at the crowd inside. Once outside, Masta drew his blade, the katana he had taken from Devius himself long ago.

"I should cut you right down the middle for following that idiot... You know who I'm talking about. You're ashamed of yourself as it is. I can sense it. I'd let you come back to follow me, but I wouldn't tarnish my own name... Maybe if you fight hard enough I'll let you live. Now draw your weapon."

Devius drew his sword, made of pure silver, knowing it was the only weapon that could hurt Masta. An evil look ran across the brothers' faces.

They each charged, locking swords. Masta spat in Devius's face, then plunged a dagger into his rib cage.

"Fight harder!!! Or I'll kill you brother."

Forgive me, For I am WEEC

Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:49 am
Stablehand

Devius pushed open the door of the tavern, followed by Masta, each holding their wounds. As they walked to the bar, blood spilled forth from their sides, leaving a puddle beneath their seats at the bar.

"RedRum Fred. Deal em up. I'm buyin for my pal here. You set em up and we'll knock em down."

"Very good sir."

Fred handed each man an empty chalice and set the bottle of Rum on the bar. Devius slammed his first chalice like a shot, then refilled the glass. He spun around on his barstool, looking out across the room.

"Masta... You're an asshole. A dirty old heathen bastage... You know that don't you?"

The vampires laughed and drank down another chalice. Masta pulled a deck of cards from the pocket of his cloak, and the two made their way to a table in the center of the room.

"Partner poker! Who's in? You guys will have to take on the vampires, so don't try cheatin.

Devius started shuffling the cards, looking around the room for anyone who would sit down to a game of poker. The offer was open to all.

Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:37 am
Stablehand

Thantos came to regicider's table with his half a dozen of drinks.

Putting the drinks on the table, Thantos turned to regicider.

"The Boar gotta wait, they are still roasting"

"Sure not a problem"

Regicider took a bottle of the drinks and opened it. Gulping down in one go, regicider took another bottle and started on it.

Thantos left to tend to the boar while regicider drank his drink while waiting.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:45 am
Stablehand

OOC: Thanks regi, seems i've forgotten about this thread... so picking up where he left off

Coming back once again with plates of food for everyone and more drinks he turned to Bane

Ahh my friend these are for the most part, members of my guild, Brood. Save you devius and Regi here, of course. But you are welcome of course, were only unfriendly to your lot on the battlefield.

Then Thantos turned to regi and dreakskull. Well my friends eat, and be joyous. It is all we can do to stay sane in times of peace.

Thantos smiled at them as he sat down and took a plate of boar for his own and began to eat and drink.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:07 am
Stablehand

As the shadowed light of the moon flickers across the tavern doors, an eerie silence cloaks the swinging doors. Looking up you see a figure at the bar who was not there a moment ago. He looks around through ancient eyes before speaking in a scratchy voice of the dead.

"It has been long since I have woken from my slumber my brothers. The taste for blood is fresh on my lips. I have slept to long and the beings of this world lived a life to free. I have returned to help you keep the disease of man and such from overpopulating our world."

With a deep growl, the ancient vampire rose from his seat and vanished back into the night.

Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:04 pm