It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Peaceful day in the lands of TEN 
Stablehand

Post Peaceful day in the lands of TEN
It was the first uneventful day the lands of TEN had seen in a while. The troops were at a standstill, the building reach from property line to property line, and the peasants are sitting around since the crops were just harvested. The troops are on their way back from the lands of Reavers and the chefs are preparing a huge feast for tonight’s celebration of a well-fought battle. This will be a party like none other in the past. Few troops were lost so mourning their death will be kept to a minimum, which leaves me more time for drinkin’.

**Killer takes his seat on the throne, which Sailor had been keeping warm for him. And watches his beast of a realm work efficiently.

I will front all the money for the celebration, I just need someone to lend out a hall so we can get crunk. There will be every kind of liquor and lager imaginable, and I will be manning the bar (easier access to the alcohol of course). DJ will be manning a high stakes game of poker if anyone is man enough to sit down with him. Unfortunately I don’t think Shadow Stalker will be able to make because he will be cleaning my throne since he scuffed it all up.

It starts at 7pm. I hope everyone shows and partakes in the festivities.

Revengers of Thor

Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:22 am
Stablehand

He grumbled quietly. While those in the guild revelled in their new, royal garb, he still wore the emblems of the mere Margrave. While those in the guild lavished gold from their treasuries on wasteful spending, his own was being watched with an eagle eye. Thunder sighed. It was no fun being the poor stepchild of the guild.

Then the idea struck him! A festival was at hand. Certainly he could attend, and while there his scum could swipe food from the banquet tables to feed his own starving peasantry! Yes, that was it. Thunder removed his cloaks for one with extra pockets and happily made his way off to the king's lands. Oh, what a joyous occasion indeed.

Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:36 pm