It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

We meet in Shadow~Council of the Forsaken (Invite Only) 
Stablehand

Post We meet in Shadow~Council of the Forsaken (Invite Only)
Chaunii despaired until she could take it no longer. She sat at her writing table, blank parchment in front of her quill in hand. She dipped the nib in the black ink held in the small granite crucible.

She sighed, what Chaunii hoped for was nearly impossible. Since the fall of the great guild, the members had scattered across the lands. Many hidden across the lands, bannerless. The others, they felt forsaken by their god and jumped faiths, to join those they once upon a time, fought fiercely. Now it was time to bring them all together, noone could forsee the outcome. Chaunii could only hope for some good. Hopefully all could be reached and brought to one place.

Quote:
To all those, once , we called each other Comrades.

I call us to Council. Those of us that are still out there, may it be without a banner, may you have gone to a different faith. We once roamed this world of chaos together. We be came fat and greedy from the wars and the enemies we destroyed. We became complacent and we forgot that we owed our good tidings to the One we built temples too. For that we were punished.

It is now time to take responsiblity for our actions. It is now time to act. Too long now we have been angry. Too long we have roamed and left behind what we once were.

I call all of US to Council. We shall meet in Shadow. No WEAPONS, No Banners, No Faith. We meet as men and women, we meet for one outcome. We meet to bring us together, back into harmony. We shall silence our fustrations and hopefully restore us to what WE once were.

At this meeting, I hope to accomplish this. This Council shall bring forth all arguments and quash all misunderstandings. This council shall decide our FATE.

She fanned the parchment drying the ink before folding it. She passed it to a servant entering the room. " Hand this to the scribes and tell them I want it copied and sent out immediately. They have a list of who it is to go to."

The servant bowed and left Chaunii alone. She stood at the window of the room, looking out over her land. She did the only thing left to do..... wait.

The dagger in your heart is a gift of passion.

Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:37 pm
Stablehand

In the coldness of the night, LoCo made a small ruined camp for his remaining men to fight their heathens. So far, the heathens haven't visited his realms but thieves and scavengers do visit him. LoCo managed to hold his remaining ruined kingdom and hoping for new things to come. LoCo's superiors were hard to find since his men were slaughtered when they cross the forest since ambush of thieves as well as heathens were present day and night.

So LoCo waited for things to come. One morning, he was watching over a window, LoCo saw a messenger, his horse was slowly moving and that he did not have a banner waved before him nor any god that he serve. Then he came near the camp, LoCo's men ordered him to stop and for inspection and asked him of what brings him to this forsaken ruined kingdom. Then the messenger laid out a letter, he did not mutter any word, he just showed a letter and then LoCo's men let him in. LoCo opened the door and offered what is left from his kingdom but the messenger refused, the messenger laid the letter on the table and then he bowed to LoCo then he moved out and then he continued in his journey.

LoCo picked the letter, then he took his dagger and the slashed the ribbon, LoCo read the letter. And then he sat, he pondered for some time and then he stood. He called up his remaining general.

His general came, and LoCo said, "When darkness descends, I will not be here for the nught ir maybe it will take me longer, you will be responsible for my kingdom temporarily, I want you to hold this remaining part of my land until I come back." Then his general nodded and said "I will hold this region his with my life until you come back and I will wait mi'lord" Then LoCo took his blade and placed his dark glyphs in his hand and he waited for night to come and when the wolves howled. LoCo sent forth to the meeting place.

Upon reaching the destined place, LoCo wrapped his blade with a rag and then came in to a small hut. Then there waited a lady. She looked at LoCo and then she invited him to sit down, she smiled as she was watching the Reaver sat on a small chair across the table. And then both of them waited for other people to come......

We always want to play but we never want to lose...

Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:43 am
Stablehand

The Mage had seek retirement.He's living in a peaceful small kingdom with a few servants. He spends his time drinking.When a messenger came.

"Sire, a letter for you."

"From whom?"

"A former comrade and ally back in your foret days."

"Read it to me,im too drunk to read."

Quote:
To all those, once , we called each other Comrades.

I call us to Council. Those of us that are still out there, may it be without a banner, may you have gone to a different faith. We once roamed this world of chaos together. We be came fat and greedy from the wars and the enemies we destroyed. We became complacent and we forgot that we owed our good tidings to the One we built temples too. For that we were punished.

It is now time to take responsiblity for our actions. It is now time to act. Too long now we have been angry. Too long we have roamed and left behind what we once were.

I call all of US to Council. We shall meet in Shadow. No WEAPONS, No Banners, No Faith. We meet as men and women, we meet for one outcome. We meet to bring us together, back into harmony. We shall silence our fustrations and hopefully restore us to what WE once were.

At this meeting, I hope to accomplish this. This Council shall bring forth all arguments and quash all misunderstandings. This council shall decide our FATE.

"So,former allies want a reunion of some sort. Hmmm."

The Mage took out a scribbler and wrote on a piece of wood a reply to his friend Chaunii.

Quote:
Chaunii,

I have long waited for this letter to come. Im tired of drinking all day long.I want some action.I'll join the council to see my former allies again.Let's us reunite and be the strongest guild there is.But i would like to stress out,i will not fight under the banner of foret.I am now a follower of Isonia,for she resembles beauty and pride.Foret is just pure lust and greed.Fight for isonia,or we'll see each other in the battlefield.

CharLeS`
King of the Magi

He gave the letter to the messanger.Then went back to drinking his favorite lambanog.

Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:25 pm
Stablehand

A messenger came at the silence of the night, then Chaunii walked to the door and then the messenger bowed and gave her the letters and then he departed again, he was the same messenger that gave LoCo the letter and he was quite dedicated on what he do and puts his life in the line for the orders that was given to him. So far, the people have answered the letters but Charles did not come in person but a letter did prove that he agreed to what the Council would say, they were just a mere shadow in the lands of Tonan. They were other people who have been given the letter and they seem not to respond but both LoCo and Chaunii waited and hoping for replies from other people who were invited.

Then Chaunii sat down, she opened the letter and read it, she smiled. From the night that LoCo met Chaunii, he muttered not a single word and LoCo waited for her to talk first. And then both of them waited for others to come.....

Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:07 am
Stablehand

Regicider has been leading a relatively peaceful life since the disbandment of the great guild. Though peaceful, his realm had grew and enclosed many lands.

It was in the morning, regicider was supervising the cultivation of his fields. A messenger approached him along the small paths.

"Sir, a letter for you"

Regicider pondered for a moment and wonder is it a call to battle again. He took the letter and torn it open.

"Hmm, a gathering! That would be nice!"

Regicider gathered five of his trusted subordinates.

"I will be off to a private function. In my absence, make sure the troops are drilled daily and our fields are cultivated well!"

The next day, regicider rode out of the realm on his swift horse.

Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:40 pm
Stablehand

Chaunii arrived at the place of council,along with her messengers and servants. As Caller, she would host and this place had not been used for a long time. "Have everything cleaned and ready for acceptance as soon as possible." She walked the cool and quiet halls of the ruined tower,waiting for the arrival of those who would accept her proposal to meet.

On the grounds,her servants set up many tenst and fires. She her personal guard followed closely behind her. "Walked beside me, Valin."Your duties as a friend and advisor is what is needed here." He spoke softly,"M'lady, I fail to see any reason for what you are trying to do. You put yourself in grave danger. I fear you wait for nothing." Chaunii smiled at Valin, "I must try."
The rest of the way to her tent they walked in silence. One of the royal guards met them, he bowed quickly, "M'lady. Word from the watch, someone approaches." With that he took leave. " Well Valin, It looks as if some feel as I do. I will go back to the tower to meet whoever it is, make sure to it they are welcomed accordingly."

It was LoCo, the first to arrive. That sat quietly for a while, waiting. Nothing could be accomplished with only two. It was in his company, when the messenger arrived with CharLeS acceptance. She could not help but smile. She could tell by the scribble, the hand was of her intoxicated friend. But Chaunii was glad to know he would show up some time soon.

Chanii stood holding out her hand to Loco," Let's go out for a ride, it looks like we have time before at least one other arrives."

The dagger in your heart is a gift of passion.

Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:47 am
Stablehand

Indeed... LoCo went with Chaunii for a ride for the day was shining good and the there are people that will be coming and as for now, there maybe few but they sure were informed of such event. LoCo rode with Chaunii in the open fields and that LoCo have longed missed the days like this since he was corrupted by the dark gylphs that he was sworn to protect with his life. And that LoCo felt the cool breeze blowing in his cheeks as Chaunii's horse was swifts and gracefully hops and runs in the field. And they went to some brooks to let her horse drink and that LoCo and Chaunii talked and took there time to know each other for the day will come of wars and blood and they both won't have much time to do these activities.

And when the night was drawing nigh, Chaunii and LoCo went back to the small hovel to check if there were some people who came but noone came that night. LoCo went out to hunt some wild boar inthe nearby forest for dinner since Chaunii ran out of ration in the past days....

And so Chaunii waited alone and LoCo went on hunting for some food.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:17 am