It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Welcome to the Spa Of Faith's (open to all) 
Author Message
Stablehand

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:46 pm
Posts: 3
Post Welcome to the Spa Of Faith's (open to all)
OOC:Greeting to one an all I am the Nakedbarcook an I will be your host for your stay here This thred is open to all faiths an races please follow the rules of posting in Temper's Ball I would ask please no fighting this is nutral ground all weapons an spell are to be checked at the door This is an RP thred so please above all else Have FUN! For those that don't know the diffrence between a Gargoyle's an Margoyle's I will explain it in pm only

IC: A large inn looms off in the distance a welcomed sight after hours of travleing in a small cramped coach. As you approch the fog slowly begins to thin an part as the coach approches. The Inn is adorned with Margoyle's an Gargoyle's of all sizes. Standing at the main door to greet you Is a man in his later years. He stands Only 5'6" at his temples gray is stsarting to set in his eyes are a Icyblue an as he moves the seem to change he appears only dressed in a kilt. Standing at his side is a small goblin dressed in a cortly gown who smlies at you a smile only a goblin would love

Greeting to you one and all I am Naked... he pauses waiting for someone to chuckle or sneer Naked Maren I will be your host for your stay here at the Spa Of Faith an this lovely you lady is Bar he motions to the Goblin She is the activity director an will help you with any special arengements for your pets be it food or housing Me is plesed make you comfy cozy here what you need me can gets youz Like naky poo say youz is all welocme herezcomez comez rooms waiting for all this way this way Naked Motions for you to follow bar She will show you to your rooms As you follow the strange Goblin you approch the massive doors of the inn flanked on eith side are large Gargoyle's she steps up to one nf them a kickes it in its stone big toe Wake upz you lazy stone head open door forz gestiez One of the massive creatures bends down an looks at the small goblin its eyes glow for a moment an errie red as it stands back up the other seems to come alive an reach for the massive doors that lead to the Spa with a loud creek the doors slowly swing open to reveal nothing a black void looms before you all not batting an eye the goblin jumps in an squeels with joy as she dose
Do you follow or do you not this is the Spa of faith do you have it?


Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:00 pm
Profile
Stablehand

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:46 pm
Posts: 3
Post 
OOC I am sorry it has take me a long time to post again my time has been rearanged due to work. But please feel free to post your desisions in this thred will be fun. What door will you pick, what lies behind the doors. Find out Ask Naked questions They might help :0) or maby not

Being stout of heart an brave in your faith you leep in behind the goblin trusting in your faith. You fall for what seen to be hours an you desent begings to slow as a bright flash envlops you. You are blinded for only a moment an when you vison clears you see before you a grand hall with flowing fountians an once again you spy Naked he stands behind a large desk waiting for you to approch.

Ahh I see you have finely arived. Please forgive the dramatics but as i have said the is the Spa of faith. Please please take you robes an towles an enjoy your stay. He motions behind him at 3 doors M'lords an Ladies chose one of these 3 doors it will lead you to the spa....but you may only chose one door. So Please make you desisions.


Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:52 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm
Posts: 4
Post 
She approached the spa and then went inside. She was interested in what this new place had to hold. She listened to the talking and all and she was not sure which door to pick. She looked at the host and nodded.

Sir does it matter which door depending on faith? Is one door more of a fantasy then reality. What are the differences in the door. All I truly want is some relaxing time and possibly someone to spend some time with while I am here. I have not found much out about anything as of yet. I am Cyranda.

She was curious to say the least and maybe just maybe a little excited about the mystery of it all. She looked around taking it all in, yes this could prove to be very interesting after all.


Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:39 pm
Profile
Stablehand

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:46 pm
Posts: 3
Post 
Naked smiles at the young lady she being the first to speak of the group Ahh that is A god question M'lady Cyranda an aye you are right each door lead to a diffrent place in the spa The one on the left will lead you to the Gym the center to the Hot springs, an lastly the third door will lead you to the special chambers for massages an mud baths.
An if M'lady requires companionship I can only offer the companionship of the workers here unless one of your fellow travlers would accompany you. Well all doors here lead to many places all one has do is think of where you want to go if that is what you mean by fantasy then, Aye but be warned don't let your imagnation run away on you becouse here you thoughts can have an effect on the place you visit...for example you want to visit a beach on a remote Island. You will be on that island untill you want to leave but if you thoughts are to wander as to never wanting to leave the you will never leave. Time in the place you wish to go will pass diffrently then the world around you.
He lookes at the young lady an smile If you get lost in your fantasy call for bar she will arive an help you with what ever is the problem....


Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:16 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:10 pm
Posts: 229
Post 
Finally he had time for himself. The many wars were over, the heck-tick calls of council meetings done with, the rampant issues of the houses at a still moment, and the bearing sun not so bearable. Tanarri got his time for vacation. First off he didn't want to do any strainuous activity, nor did he care to do anything that would require hard thinking. For the moment he wanted something very relaxing and straight up simple....perhaps where others did things for him. He could have his own aids do much for him but they needed their vacation too. He got word about this spa in a region he hadn't been in. Word got around pretty quick not only for the fact of his quality facility but for the matter that it was unbias to any faith. You get very few places like that. So why not give it a try.

The trip there was done as quick as possible. He didn't wish deal with any interruptions. It didn't take long to find the spa. He stepped through the entrance and found the place relatively quiet and unbusy. A lady was there and some man who looked dressed as staff like the goblin. Tanarri set his luggage down.


Good day to you all. My name is Tanarri and I wish to be checking in today.

_________________
~House Dovanucci.~
~Val'Istar in arms~


Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:23 am
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm
Posts: 4
Post 
I am not sure which would be the best one for me. I just tend to get rather bored when by myself that is why I was talking of a companion. Sometimes it just is no fun to be alone. Which would you suggest?

She heard another voice say that he would be checking in and she looked over at the person and smiled. She nodded to him and thought about it for a moment what had he said his name was. It was Tanarri wasn't it. She smiled again.

Greeting Tanarri I am Cyranda, I am also checking in but have yet to decide what to do first. I hope the day finds you well.

She smiled and then looke.d around. There were choices to be made but how does one go about deciding at things here. She thought about the options and then waited


Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore
Free Browser Based Strategy Game - Fantasy Authors, Books and Series