It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:55 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Search For Answers Part VI (closed) 
Stablehand

Post The Search For Answers Part VI (closed)
OOC: continued from: http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?t=10481&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Please PM Stryder Joseph or Malkia if you would like to join.

IC

She cried and clung to SJ. She was trembling badly. She felt him cradling her and running his fingers through her hair. She would hear the concern in his voice and letting her know that he was with her. She tried to get control of herself. Slowly she got the tears to stopped, but it still took a bit of time for her to get her voice. It was hard to speak of what she had seen, what she had remembered. Her voice was still very shaky as she spoke.

I saw, I remembered the scene after the attack. I... I was holding my mother in my arms crying. My vision was blurred by the tears, but I looked to where my father lay a few feet away. I thought it was blood that I saw on his shirt, SJ. It... it wasn't. She looked up at SJ and then to Aranor. It was a black rose!

She just sat there in SJ's arm. The look in her eyes distant. As her mind's eye looked around her, she saw more then one black rose.

There were... 5 black roses. One was beside mother. I suppose I had knocked it off when I pulled her to me. As I looked around for my brothers, there was one on each of their chests. There was one that laid in the middle of my family. One that had no one near it. I... I can only guess... that it was for me.

She just sat there. She felt numb all over. Why hadn't she seen them before? What had her father done? What could have been so bad to have them slaughter her whole family. Not just their family but their entire bloodline.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:14 pm
Stablehand

He held her tightly and let her cry. His fingers ran through her hair still.

I do not know love but we will find the answers I promise you that my love. We will find out what these black roses mean. I promise you we will find out what happened no matter how long it takes us. I do not care how long it will take we will find a way to get the answers and then we will know what happened. Its going to be ok love I promise.

He continued to hold her close to him. He was not sure what else he could do. He would hold her as long as she needed him to.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:27 pm
Stablehand

She cried until here were no tears left. She finally looked up at SJ and smiled weakly. It had hurt so much to remember what happened. Now she could not get the sight out of her mind. What else could there be that she had forgotten.

I am sorry SJ, Aranor. I didn't mean to break down like that. I am concerned now as to what else I haven't remembered about that day. I know if there is anything I have to try and remember but I don't want to look back again. At least not right now. I am sorry, I am being so childish. If you have any other questions Aranor, I will do my best to answer them. No matter how much it hurts I need to know.

I know love that you will be here for me and help all you can. I love you SJ and I just want to get this over with. I want to put the past behind and close the door. I want to shut it and lock it and brick it up so that I don't have to look back ever again.

She lowered her head again. She had totally lost all control of her emotions. That was something she had promised herself she wouldn't do. Before SJ, she might not have, because she had to protect herself. Now she felt safe no matter what happened. She knew he would be there with her.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:59 am
Stablehand

He ran his fingers through her hair as she talked and he held her close. He would not let her feel anyhting but totally loved by him cause that is what she was. He had been sure there was things that she could not remember before but that was ok with him he understood that not everything could she remember right on a moment.

Its ok sweetheart, we all understand. I am sorry that some memories came back hard enough to hurt you. I know any memories of that day will hurt you and I wish I could protect you but I can not keep memories from coming. what I can do is promise you that no matter what happens I will always be with you. I will be there for the good stuff and the bad stuff love. I am sure you will remember if there is anything else in time, we will not rush you. Though I do want to find the answers as quickly as I can cause those answers are what is holding up you becoming my wife. I know you want to do all this to get past it, I still think that maybe a trip to your house that your family lived in might hold some answers. I am not sure though. I mean I know what you dreaned of there so we can hope maybe there is an answer there. If you do not want to go back there and see I will understand but that might holding the missing piece to all of this. Its entirely up to you love, know that no matter what you decide I am with you.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:10 am
Stablehand

Location: one horse town in Kansas, well yes Kansas but dont see any horses here but plenty of Cows....
There is no need for you to apologize Malkia. None of us know what you are going through. I also know that things may continue to come back as more info is found. SJ is right in that there may be answers if your old house still stands. But there is no guarantee that there are answers to be found there. If that is somethign that you would be willing to see all of us would be willing to go to see. Dusty is actually in the other room talking to an old friend of hers seems she has tried calling in some old friends and other members of the family. Yes SJ that includes trying to find your brother TJ and your other sister. Cameron and Quinn are both out looking about for any sort of clues along with Rix. I just realized I am sorry SJ I forgot to tell you that Quinn is back so much has been happening.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:15 am
Stablehand

Malkia was not sure about going back to the house. She had not been back there since all of that happened. She looked from SJ to Aranor. There were no more tears left to fall, but it was obvious the though upset her. She held on tight to SJ. She looked up at him when he mentioned about them getting married and smiled. She looked over at Aranor. They hadn't mentioned to anyone yet that they wanted to get married and wondered what his reaction was going to be.

If you both think that it is possible that here were some answers there, then we shall go. Do you think it is possible that the house still stands? Even if it is, who is to say that there is anything left here. It has been 10 years.

She seemed to be looking for excuses not to go. She could not stand the thought of going to the house. It was a the place she had been happy as a child, now it held bad memories. It had to be done though, she knew this.

Yes SJ, Aranor, we shall go to the house.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:38 pm
Stablehand

He held her close and kised her softly he kept her close to him. His fingers ran through her hair and he smiled. He did not care who knew it he was going to marry her and he wanted the world to know it.

My love I think it is possible that there are some answers there. We can not be sure until we get there. Yes I think it is possible the house still stands and I do not think anyone can do stuff to anothers house without permission love, but I do not know if your laws are different regarding that. I know this is going to be one of the hardest things you will ever have to do but know I will be right there with you. I know its going to hurt you in some ways and I wish we knew for sure what we would be able to find there but I am not sure. I will stay right with you my love I promise you that. Plus honestly I would like to see the village where you were raised. It might be good to let the people who took care of you know as well that you are doing well and that you are getting married.

Oh yeah ummm maybe I should have made it clearer. Aranor I asked Malkia to marry me and she accepted. I will have to tell Mom as well about that Malkia said yes. My mom knew I was going to ask

Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:52 am
Stablehand

Location: one horse town in Kansas, well yes Kansas but dont see any horses here but plenty of Cows....
Malkia I am sure this is very hard on you. As SJ said the house may or may not hold clues. We will go with you, you are a part of our family now and with that comes a rather large family. We will do anything to protect one of ours. More so protect someone that would willingly marry him. You should know we have already come to think of you as family. There was just the matter of SJ needing to ask. Though why anyone would want to marry him we have no idea we been trying to get him married off and no one has wanted him.

He looked at them and smiled. He loved giving SJ a hard time and he was hoping in doing so that it might cheer her up a little bit as well.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:59 am
Stablehand

The old man shrugged off the warrior, well on his way.

Leave me be, pup. If yer looking for mercinaries, head on over to the Bloody Tankard. I reckon he might be over with friends.

The farmer didn't dally, he kept walking. His family should be ready by now it was time to get out of this gods forsaken place.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:16 pm
Stablehand

She was trembling as he held her. No, it was not going to be and easy journey to make. To go back to the house and probably they would want to see where it had happened. Going to the house would be one thing and perhaps she could deal with that, but if they wanted to see the field where it had happened. She was not to sure about that. But as long as SJ was with her she might be able to. There was kind of a blank look to her eyes. She suddenly seemed drained of all emotions. The way she had felt before she stumbled on their family picnic. The only thing she was going to let herself feel from now on was the love she felt for SJ. That was the only emotion she wanted to feel. It was the only thing that would give her strength. She did smile when he said about them getting married. It was the only thing that would bring a smile to her face. She loved him so much and would do anything for him. And if going back to the house was something he felt was needed then so be it.

She heard Aranor telling her that she was part of their family made her happy and afraid at the same time. They had destroyed her family before she was afraid if she allowed herself to become completely part of his family, she would lose them too. She chuckled a bit as Aranor started teasing SJ about trying to marry him off and nobody wanting him. She could hold her tongue.

Well you know Aranor, There must be some pretty odd ladies you have in this city,if they couldn't see what a good catch my SJ is. I am glad that they are all so blind. Maybe it one had about knocked them down when they had met him it would have been different. He had nearly knocked me off my feet bumping into me, cause he was apparently distracted. Don't know what by though. Winks at Aranor What can I say. He swept me off my feet.

She did her best to be light hearted. But she was not looking forward to this trip at all. She had walked over to a window and stared out as she spoke again.

So, when do you and whoever else is coming want to leave on this journey? Also, I am going to need my weapons back before we leave. I think it is save to do so now.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:12 am
Stablehand

He felt her trembling and he nuzzled her gently. He softly kissed her forehead keeping her close still. His hand running through her hair. He could not imagine what all this was going to affect her like. He grumbled slightly he did not want to see her in any pain at all and this was going to cause her pain. He had a nagging feeling that there was something to be found at the house. He looked at her. He listened to her as she moved to the window then he went behind her and put his arms around her resting his head against hers.

Of course you are going to get your weapons back love. I just did not see a need for them in the house either so that is the only reason I had not got them out yet for you. I think the sooner we go the better off that we are. I mean really the more we put it off the more that it will worry you. We will be right there with you and I will not leave your side love. Not for a moment. I promise you that I will be right by you.

Aranor how soon can we be ready to go? I do think the sooner the better. You want to talk about wanting to get me married off, have you even kissed a female? I mean really you are one to talk. Plus I was just waiting for the right one and who knew I would find her heading to your picnic? Which by the way you lost the bet I did bring someone I found her last minute but well thats not of importance.

Darling I love sweeping you off your feet as you already learned earlier. I love you and nothing is going to change that and that love just continues to grow.

He stood there with her and leaned and whispered in her ear. Its going to be ok Malkia, I love you.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:36 am
Stablehand

He thought about it a moment and looked outside. He looked to them and nodded. We will leave within a hour. We will all get our waepons before going and will travel in a small group. Not sure who all will be going but we will also use the carriages. We will have some guards and stuff with us as well but they will stay outside of your town unless we need them. I do not want to go riding through it with an army making them think the wrong things. Really I am happy for the two of you. I hope we can find the answers that you so much need. We could call in more from the family as well if it is needed. I did get news that Raynalia has left Condrik so he may not be good to call upon but Losa might be though he is even better when teamed with his wife. TJ we got no clue where he is, and Quinn is already doing stuff. Your Mom will want to contact Nikolas I am sure and let him know what is going on. I am not sure if her and her friend will want to come on this leg of this or not or stay and await news from Rix for us.

He moved from the room and started sending servants scrambling to get things done and get things passed along. He would have a messenger sent over to Judiama's letting her know what was going on as well. He had said in it he was not sure if she would want to accompany them or not. He knew she was skilled in some arts better than he was and knew she could be useful to them if she came along.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:46 am
Stablehand

He went to the Tankard and asked around. He was wanting to find this man before sending any news to aranor hopefully more information would be able to be found out. He grumbled as he realized how long it had been since he had been in a place like this. He started to talk around people knowing that he would have to offer up money once he did find the person that he was looking for. It was a good thing that was something that was not in short supply these days. Well least not for who sent him. He looked around and waited making it known he had the money to pay for what he was looking for.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:48 pm
Stablehand

She stood there staring out the window as SJ stood there holding her. Her mind was not really on what they were saying. So many memories of her youth. The freedom of a child not having to worry about anything. Running in the fields, swimming in the streams. Climbing among the trees. Helping Mama at the hearth. Her older brother bring home game for meat on the table. Me and my younger brother tending the vegetable garden.

Her father had not been around a lot, that she could remember, but when he was home it was always with gifts for all of us. Bolts of cloth for Mama. We always had nice clothes that she would make for us. Nothing fancy, but well tailored. The smile on her face faded a bit when she thought about the doll on the shelf in her dream. There was something about the doll.

Parts of what they were saying drifted in and out of her hearing. Something about leaving in an hour, carriages, guards. A few people and names mentioned. They bantered a bit about the day he and her met.

Aranor left the room to make preparations SJ was still standing behind her holding her. He leaned into her ear and told her everything would be ok and that he loved her. She knew he did. And she loved him very much. She leaned back against him.

I love you too SJ, with all my heart. I guess we should go pack a few things. She continued to stare out the window.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:10 am
Stablehand

Yes we should go back a few things, and love I know this is hard on you. You can lean on me as much as you need to. You already know how much I love you. This may be good for you remember your dream you were settled a bit after going to the house. Maybe there is something there that you do not realize that is there but inside you know it is. Come on love, well actually I know the best way for you to travel.

He scooped her up she needed a laugh he could tell by her reactions and her voice. He laid his head against hers and smiled kissing her softly. This time carrying her in his arms instead of over his shoulder, keeping her close against his chest with a smile. Bringing her to the room and laying her gently on the bed as he got things together. He left the room for just a moment and came back with her weapons.

My love I do believe that these are wanting to go back to their owner. Know anyone who would want to hold such fine equipment.

He figured that she would dart to get her items. He looked over his weapons. Shadow Banshee laid there. His twin was something his mother had. There were only two of the Shadow Banshees made. When he touched it, it glowed with recognition. He made sure the sword was sheather and grabbed a few other items.

Love have I ever shown you my sword? My mom has its twin, they were crafted specially for my mom and dad. A friend of my Moms had done the crafting and the magic on it. This is the one thing I ask that you never touch, for it basically is possibly dangerous for you to do so. Its hard to explain.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:25 am
Stablehand

She laughed softly as he picked her off the ground and took her into his arms. She loved him so much. He as able to make her feel so special and happy. She laid her head on his shoulder as he carried her up the stairs to their room. Smiling softly, as she watched him move around the room gathering things after sitting her down on the bed. He was moving with such purpose getting what he thought would be needed.

He left the room for a few minutes and Malkia got up and found her pack. She sat back down on the edge of the bed. Her back was to the door when SJ came back in. He had said something about her weapons and talked about his sword, but she wasn't really there.

She drifted off in thought, not really noticing what she was looking at. She had a necklace tucked in one of the inside pouches that had been her mother's. She ran her fingers over the charm that hung from it. It always seemed to make her smile. The kind of smile one got when a happy memory came to thought. The a bit of a frown creased her brow as she looked at it again. It was like she was looking at it for the first time and maybe she was. It was in the shape of the moon with a rose engraved on it. Her hands were trembling as she stared down at it. There were some initials engraved on the back, but she couldn't quite make them out. SJ had walked over to her asking what she was looking at and she just held the necklace out to him.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:11 pm
Stablehand

He noticed she had been in thought and he took a look at the necklace. He then sat down and put his arms around her. He did not know what it all meant but he did know he just wanted to make his presence felt and for her to know she was safe with him. He kissed her forehead softly and just held her running a hand through her hair. He did not speak right now was not a time for words. He knew that and he knew they still had some time, he would wait till she spoke and until then he would just hold her in his arms.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:19 pm
Stablehand

After handing him the necklace she just sat there. He looked at it but didn't say a word. Instead he kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through her hair. He knew how much that seemed to calm her. Taking her in his arms and just held her. It took her a few minutes to focus. She spoke softly.

That necklace had belonged to Mama. Papa had brought it home to her after he had been gone off doing his work. He had said something about her being a beautiful rose under bright glowing moon. He told her that it had reminded him of her and so he got it for her. She had asked about the initials engraved on the back. He kind of looked way and said something about maybe being that of the craftsman. But I remember here was a kind of sadness in his voice. I don't think Mama noticed that. She was just happy with it. Until now it had just been a keepsake full of happy memories. Look at it closely love. It is in the shape of the full moon with a rose engraved in relief on it.....

Her voice trailed off as a few tears slid down her cheek. She had held the necklace dear for so long. Now... now it had been tarnished. She no longer wanted it or to see it again. Before seeing it today it always had a magical quality about it. A puzzled look began to appear on her face. She looked at SJ.

Darling, I think the necklace needs to be checked by one of your mage. I feel like it has been enchanted. I could be wrong, but I would like to be sure. You can let me know what they say and if they can connect it to anything if it is, but I don't want it back. I don't ever want to see it again, please.

She got up and went to her weapons. She picked up the dagger that belonged to her mother. Her fingers lovingly caressing the hilt. It was simply fashioned with a single blue gem set in the end. Mama use to say that it needed to be functional not fancy. She slipped onto her belt on the right side. The she picked up the one her father had crafted for her. This one had a green stone set in it that matched her eyes and had been engraved with what appeared to be a raven. She pulled if from it's sheath, weighing it to her hand. It had been perfectly balance to her. She place it back in the sheath and placed it on the left side of her belt.

There was a difference in her stance when she placed her daggers at her waist. The quiet shy elf seemed to become more confident. Or was it confidence. It was like a wall had gone up around her again. A wall that only SJ had been able to breech. She turned to the closet and got a change of clothes and her cloak. Looking at SJ as she reached for her staff. I am as ready as I am ever going to be, love. Her smile soften the hard look her face had taken on. It could only be explained by the love she had in her heart for him.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:44 pm
Stablehand

He took the necklace and bagged it he would give it to one of the mages before they left. He packed his stuff and he was not sure what to say. He listened to her intently as always once he was done and had the stuff packed for the first time since she saw him he put on his sword. He got a strange familiarity with the sword when he was near her. He did not know why the only ones the sword truly responded to were him, his mother and his father whom the sword was crafted for. He did not say a word starting to piece together a few things at least he thought he was. He walked over when hearing she was ready and put an arm gently around her.

I will give the necklace to one of the mages on our way out. That is something I will let you know when I find out. You know that I do not keep anything that I know for sure from you at all. It just would not be right for me to not letyou know about anything about all of this that I have found out. Then there are still things that need to be figured out. Well we can go and see if the others are ready and we will send for one of Aranors mages that is not accompanying us.

When they went down everythng was prepared there were to be a few carriages going and he looked forward to it. He smiled at her and kissed her softly she had to give directions to where they were going after that they were allowed to go to the one that would be theirs while she gave directions he gave one of the mages the necklace to investigate.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:05 am
Stablehand

She listened as he told her that he would have the necklace checked into. The only reason she even cared was because she thought it might be enchanted and maybe it was how they had been able to put the wards on her just before she got here. If she remembered right she had fallen asleep with it in her hand that night. It was something she had better tell him. They made there way out to where the carriages were lined up. He lead her to the lead carriage. Turning to him before he walked away.

SJ, I remembered something on the way out here that might help. I recall that I had the necklace out the night before I met you. I remember waking with it still in my hand. If it is enchanted, it may be the way they were able to place the wards on me. I am not sure but it might explain it.

As he walked away she turned to the man that she was to tell how to get to her village. She explained that they would have to travel from the city to the northwest. After about a day and half they would come to a river and mountain range that were locally known as the River of Tears and Teeth of Despair. Once they had passed the mountains and crossed the river they would enter the Darken Forest. It would be another days journey north from there to the Village known as Talgre. That was where she had grown up.

Having given the directions to him, she turned and walked over to where SJ was talking to one of the mages. She stood behind him and to the right. She didn't want to get in the way

Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:10 pm
Stablehand

He had gone over to talk to the mage about it and all. They talked for a few moments and then he felt her presence. He smiled at the feeling that he got, he knew it was cause she was near. He nodded to the mage and then walked back over to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

I gave him all the information that you told me. He said that could very well be how some stuff was put into place. I just want to make sure that you are ok. I know this is all going to be hard on you whatever you need me for love I am here. It looks like everyone is ready to go. You know what I look forward to is after all this is over is seeing you in a wedding dress and being told to kiss my wife. Anytime I would get a little down I just think of that and know we will get to do it sometime.

He walked her back to the carriage they would be in and once they were inside he pulled her from the seat into his lap having placed his sword in reach.

I love you Malkia and I am very proud to be with you and with knowing how hard some of this will be hard on you.

Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:15 am
Stablehand

He finished with the mage and walked over to her. She smiled at him as he took her in his arms and kissed her. He told her that the mage had all the information she had given him, she nodded. Then he spoke about looking forward to seeing her in a wedding dress and told to kiss his wife, her smile got so bright that it lite up her whole face. He knew just what to say to make her forget, if only for a few minutes, where they were going and why. She was more then a little bit scared of what them might find. At this moment she couldn't even remember what was in the house back then.

I know you will be there for me no matter what is happening love. You know that I really don't want to go there. I don't want to see everything. I think I am almost hoping that the house is gone or has been looted or something. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that love, but I can't help it.

She quickly stopped talking until they were in the carriage. He pulled her into his lap and she laid her head against him and let the tears come. She was so frightened. She didn't want to do this but she knew that they had to. She just sat there awhile until she was able to gain some control back.

I am sorry love. I am just having a hard time dealing with going back there. It has been 10 years, you would think I could handle it by now. Oh SJ, if it wasn't for you being by my side I wouldn't be able to do this. Thank you my love for being my rock.

Suddenly she felt something. She looked around the carriage, but saw nothing out the ordinary. Was just her and SJ, their packs, her staff and his sword laying near them. The carriage had not started to move yet, but she felt, a vibration. No more like a humming. She shook her head. It must have been her imagination, because she didn't feel it now. She looked back at him and lean in and kissed him, holding on tight. She felt danger ahead. She had felt safe here at his home, but now they were leaving and she was worried. She trembled, burying her face against him. She whispered against his chest.

I love you so much SJ. May the Goddess watch over and protect all that have joined me on this quest.

Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:25 am
Stablehand

He held her tightly to him and leaned his head against hers. He leaned and kissed her. He wiped her tears and then ran his hand through her hair, damn the people that did this to her. He leaned and he whispered.

Its going to be ok my love. I know this is one of the hardest things you will ever do but I also know there may be answers there that would be helpful. There may even be something there that makes us more aware of what we are dealing with. We have protections up, Aranor would not have it any other way. I know you know that I will be there no matter what for you but I just wanted to tell you that. I can understand why you are thinking like that it might be easier to face if something happened to it. But love I am hoping it still stands because you also need to face things. Think about that dream you brought me into I am thinking that is part of the reason that dream happened.

He sat holding her and nuzzling her and he thought of something and he grinned.

You know love dont let me use the information I have against you to cheer you up some. Because your ears are looking a bit too good for some nibblings. I mean they look like they might even be more so able to be played with.

He grinned thinking about that and trying to cheer her up at least for now. Those she did get his shirt wet so he slid out of his shirt and held her. He thought of something and slightly grinned. He got up and loosened something pulling something up with her. A bed of sorts came down and he laid down putthing his back to the wall of the carriage and tugged at her hand. He would pull her right into his arms and kiss her softly.

There now we can actually be in a comfortable position.

He brought he down to snuggle with him wanting to be close to her knowing that might ease her worry.

Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:57 am
Stablehand

He was nuzzling her and holding her to him and it made her feel safe. She needed to feel safe. There was going to be a lot of danger ahead she could feel it. She saw a grin come to his face and he started teasing her about her ears. How it would be so nice to nibble and play with them. She couldn't help but giggle. He pulled off his shirt and she ran her hand over his chest as she nuzzled her cheek against him. The feel of his flesh was so warm. She got a puzzled look on her face as he moved around doing something under her. He got comfortable and pulled her to him and kisses her.

oh love, you know how to make me feel safe and happy. And if you don't leave my ears alone the ruts in the road will not be the only thing making this carriage bounce.

She realized what she said and blushed. She couldn't believe she said that. She looked at him sternly then started to laugh.

Now see what you have done! When I met you I would have never thought of saying such a thing. You have corrupted me!

She couldn't keep a straight face, even when she was trying to act like she was upset with him. She loved this man so much. He had given her a reason to look past the end of her quest. He wanted her to be his wife. She had never thought, she would happiness let alone a man that loved her. She looked adoringly into his eyes. Her eyes where sparkling as she leaned against him and kisses him softly.

Darling, did I ever thank you for almost knocking me down that day? If I didn't I am telling you now. Thank you!! I love you with all my heart.

Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:37 am
Stablehand

You promise if I dont leave your ears alone that something else will be making the carriage bounce? Cause I may just have to keep you to it. I did not corrupt you at all, I just taught you what was inside of you. And I think you have thanked me for being clumsy that day, but I like hearing that. And I like hearing that you love me, but how can you resist loving me anyways? You can't. I am glad I make you feel safe love cause I would never let anything happen to you.

He grinned with a sprakle in his eyes and leaned up and nipped her ear and played with the tip of it. His hand caressed the other ear rubbing the tip between his thumb and finger. Then at the same time he stopped both and just grinned at her as he wrapped his arms around her.

He wondered if she would ever know exactly what he felt for her and all. She had made him believe in things he never had before, well at least not for himself. He used to think happiness and love were meant for other people and not him but she changed that in his life. He smiled thinking about that and just leaned and kissed her deeply.

Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:21 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next