It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am

A new Home 
Stablehand

Post A new Home
The swirling tunnel began to lighten, I could feel myself being drawn into it, pulling and tossing me about. I had no control over my body as it was whipped about. Then suddenly I was lying on the ground. The whirlwind was gone and all was quiet. I rolled over onto my back, and I knew it had happened again. This was not the first time I was thrown into a new world, though I could not remember the other, I only knew that there were other worlds that I had seen and lived upon.

I looked up at the bright stars of this new world and thought to myself, Where am I, what land is this, and what would my task be this time. For everytime I came to a new world, the Lady In Blue would set a task for me, but something was different this time. This time she did not appear before me as she had done before.

I looked around and saw a small town across a lake. I stood up and took stock of my possesions. As always the great sword was lying where I had landed, but the armor was gone, I could vaguely remember it, I knew I had been wearing it before the wind came. I saw that I was wearing a chain Mail shirt and leather breaches, but that was all, I began to shiver with the chill of the night. The sweat was beginning to dry upon my skin and I knew I had to find shelter for this night and come morning find out where I was.

Cougar, Guardian of the Sword of Tesh!

Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:26 am