It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:36 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Search For Answers Part VI (closed) 
Stablehand

He smiled and he leaned and kissed her. His hand rubbing he back and a grin on his face. He kissed her again and he watched her. He had promised to protect her and part of prtecting her was making sure she was taken care of.

I may be spoiling you but I am enjoying doing so. I know there are ways to find food but that can also be time consuming. The quicker this is done with I figure the better for you. Nah you dont need to watch out for me. I will always watch out for you my love. There is no one more important to me than you.

He grinned and watched her. He was always amazed by her. He was deeply in love with her and he had no problem letting that be known either.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:19 am
Stablehand

She smiled as he told her he liked spoiling her. She wanted to spoil him too. She thought about it. It could be fun spoiling him. She leaned up against him and kissed him deeply. She pulled away and smiled. There was a glint in her eyes as she caressed his cheek softly. She was so in love with him. She still couldn't believe she had been so lucky to have a man like him at her side.

Well I want to take care of you as well my love. I want to provide you a good home and yes I want to have your children. I want to be your wife. I want to get all of this behind us so that we can find happiness more then what we have now. I love you SJ. I want to spend the rest of my life bringing you happiness.

She put the food aside and moved into his arms. Leaning in close to him she kissed him with all the love that was in her heart. Sliding her arms around him holding him tightly. She laid her head against his shoulder and smiled happily and sighed softly.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:33 am
Stablehand

He smiled and held her after kissing her back. She had caught him by surprise. She had everytime she initiated anything even a kiss it surprised him. Not that he would complain about it or anything. He smiled and held her close and kissed the top of her head.

I know you will take care of me as well. You will provide a good home love and I know our children will be very lucky. I am not sure if I could be happier cause no matter what I know your heart and soul are mine. Well as well as your body too. And I could not be happier well not till our wedding day that is. I love you too Malkia.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:11 am
Stablehand

She had no idea how much time had passed since they left the city. With being in a carriage and making only necessary stops along the way. The time inside the carriage just seemed to stand still. She almost laughed at the look on his face when she kissed him. She was getting more comfortable about doing that. She smiled when he kissed the top of her head. Everything he did for her made her feel special. From just holding her like he was right now, to making sure they had the basket of food for the trip.

She turned her face and looked up at him. Her smile bright as he spoke of their life together. It made her feel good too, that he knew that she had given him her love completely. She blushed slightly when he said about her body as well. It seemed to her he was just as excited about getting married as she was. She thought about it for a few minutes and decide the only day that could out shine their wedding would the day that their first child is born. Yes that would me the greatest day of their lives together for her. She smiled again as she was looking up at him and whispered. I love you She grinned and stretched up and kissed him deeply.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:25 pm
Stablehand

He had drifted off into thinking about things. He knew that the more he kept her mind off of where they were going the better. He smiled and leaned and kissed her back. I love you too Malkia.

He had already decided before he asked her to marry him that she was going to get everything that he could provide. Anything that she could dream of that was possible. First they had this one thing standing in thier way they had to find the answers for her. He knew it was not going to be simple but what things were simple when it came to stuff like that? He smiled and then snuggled her closer to him. He knew there could never be one that he could feel the things about the way he felt about her.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:45 am
Stablehand

She stirred a bit and sat up. Pulling one of the shades to the side, she saw that what she was hearing was correct. They were at the river and would be crossing soon. A small smile crossed her lips as a few of the good memories of her child hood crept into her mind. She had often played by one of the streams near her village that feed the river. It also meant that it would not be much longer before they reached the village.

She could see the crossing ahead and the edge of the forest. The sun was rising over the eastern horizon as they crossed the river. It sparkled off the dew that covered the ground. She had forgotten how beautiful it was here. They would be there before nightfall.

She didn't know how long she had been looking out the window, when she felt his hand on her back. She turned to him and smiles weakly. Suddenly she was very afraid. Her eyes looked like those of a spooked deer and she had begun trembling. There was something that didn't feel right. It was as if there were eyes watching her. Moving quickly from the window, she pushed deep into his arms.

Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:56 pm
Stablehand

He had watched her without interrupting her. He could just be close to her and nothing else mattered to him other than her. He saw her reaction and he held her tightly. His hand ran through her hair gently. He leaned and placed a kiss against her head. Heran a ahand through her hair still. He could feel her tremble and all.

My love, whats wrong what did you see? Or was it a memory. Whatever it is I am here. I wont let anything happen to you. I swear I wont let anything happen to you. Are we almost there? I know everything has to be making you anxious and wanting to even more so get this over with so let me know if there is anything that you need from me.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:16 am
Stablehand

Yes, we are almost there. I didn't see anything love. The memories were nice ones for the most part. It... there is something that doesn't feel right. I have this feeling of wanting to scream. But, it is more then that love. There is danger here.

She couldn't put her finger on what it was. Whatever it was was scaring her deeply. The concern on her face was obvious. She couldn't seem to get close enough to him.

I don't know what it is exactly. There is a darkness that wasn't there when we first entered. I can't explain it love. I just know.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:15 pm
Stablehand

Niles had long since dispersed of the Mercenary. They would not find the body. He was too boastful, so damn loud. The brute almost ruined everything. No matter. Niles had heard of the little expedition to the village. That simply would not do. Unfortunately, drastic measures were called for.

The village was quiet for a small while, a very small while. The village was unsuspecting and there was no warning. The people could not be trusted to keep their mouth shut. The horsemen had swept through days before, and Niles had sent a clean-up detail to help out his little plan. Yes, there was still a village, but everyone was gone. It was deserted, or perhaps it was not?

There were folks in the fields, working diligently. Or were they? They surely appeared to be. The children must be in the homes, surely. The village itself was quiet, but a sign posted proclaimed a religious holiday. Everyone was to stay inside, save the men in the fields.

But the village was sleepy, they families tucked away inside with their husbands and sons working. Yes, it was a picture perfect village indeed.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:58 pm
Stablehand

Thread's full. Feel free to begin a new one.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3