It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 RavenFire Island Part XVII (( Please PM to Join::: OPEN:::)) 
Stablehand

Zanatos had a look of confusion that came over him. He looked at Kaileah in bewilderment. What was she worried about, what had he done to warrent her question. Nothing that he could have thought of.

What .. oh, that... No No NO, I was just getting an exposion in my taste buds. It is so good. You have no need to be worried, absolutly no reason at all. HEHEHE I cannot believe that you were worried over that. You are so sweet, just so cute. How can I ever think of just speneding this little time with you. No I would want alot more then that, yes alot more.

And the only way to get that is to have a future together. That is if you would like.

He storked her hand softly while saying this. A warm feeling grew within him. It seemed to grow in intensity the more that he talked to her.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:20 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah relaxed a bit when what Zanatos said it was just the sensation of the taste of the food. She worried so much about her own feeling overwhelming him. She blushed as he said again about a future together. She to wanted that.

I am sorry if I over reacted Zanatos. To be openly honest with you, my emotions are in quite a stir. I was afraid that my barriers were not doing what they are suppose to. I seem to have been having problems with them, where you are concerned. And well, I saw the look in your eyes when you touch my hand and I was afraid that... well that I had lost control of the barrier again.

I would very much like to have a future together Zanatos. When I told you I love you, that came from my heart. They were not mere words. Love is a sacred thing and should not be taken lightly or used to toy with someone else's emotions. I would never do that Zanatos. My heart is reaching out to you, with each beat.

As she spoke her words to him, a single tear ran down her cheek. The tear was a gift of love. The look in her icy blue eyes was soft and loving.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:47 pm
Stablehand

yes you right about that love is not a word to be used lightly. If there is one word that is to be used with causion, it has to be that one. And If I had not felt that way that I feel right now I would not have been here.

You bring out a fire within me that I have never felt before. Though many have said that they loved me, never have I felt the experience as much as when I am with you. This may be bold of me as well, but you lite a fire within my heart that cannot be put out but with your kisses. 'Tis the only way to bring the fires to a passion that intoxicates my entire being.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:37 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah looked deep into his eyes. Her heart pounding. She turned her hand in his and squeezed it gently. Her face reddened as he said what he did. Then she did something she just couldn't resist. Holding his hand tightly, she leaned over the table and kissed him deeply. She didn't care that Triston and Yvette where sitting near. She didn't care who was around. She wanted and needed to feel his lips on hers. She pulled back slowly, her icy blue eyes never leaving his. She slowly sat back into her chair.

I... I can't believe I did that Zanatos. I... I couldn't seem to help myself.

Kaileah was blushing, it felt like all the way down to her toes. She looked around the hut. She wondered what the others here were thinking of her. She brought her free hand up trying to hide her face.

Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:08 pm
Stablehand

I think that sounds nice to go to the island for a night. Though I am sure that the island would not seduce me into not wanting to to come back here with you. You have been very kind to me and I have enjoyed spending my time with you. I mean its something i could never get bored of at all. I just hope that I am not in your way at all.

I do not know if more will come or not I guess it depends on how much of a get away people want. I mean I know the island does sound really nice to go and visit.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:02 am
Stablehand

Zanatos was rather surprised when Kaileah came over the table to kiss him. He was not expecting it at all. She had told him that she loved him and that it was from the heart and this he know knew to be true. It was not very much later that both of them finished their breakfast and got ready to go to the volcano.

Well that was very refreashing. and that kiss almost took my breath away my darling... Humm darling, I like the sound of that. Yes then Darling it shall be... Of course if you do not like that one I have others.. Sweety, cuty pie, my little vixen, nah I do not like that one. Well there are three that you could choose from, but I like sweety myself, hummm I actually like it better then darling.

So shall we get on our way, we do have a long walk ahead of us. I think that we may even miss the low tied to get to the volcano. I have never been there, so I am not sure at what time it is.

Zanatos got up and made his way over to Kaileahs chair, he pulled it out from under her once that she was ready to get up. Triston seeing this went quickly to the kitchen and came back.

Zanatos I have your basket that you requested. Have fun you too.

Zanatos thanked Triston and let Kaileah lead the way. Truth be told, he liked the way her behind moved gracefully from side to side. Of course he never looked there for to long for fear of being caught.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:04 am
Stablehand

for some reason unbenounced to him Samual had been making sure that the food would be ready for those that came to eat breakfast. But so far there had only been kaileah and Zanatos. No one else cam in that morning, he had checked with the other servants. Triston had mentioned that Arrnek had gone to the volcano in the wee early morning and he was not sure if Lady Cam'Brel had followed him.

Tiamat and Xena would most likely eat at the Manor. Ardala and Venorik, who knew if they even needed food really. There was that lovely Elven couple from the banquet, but they had not shown up yet. So all this foor was ready to be prepared and no one to cook for. Samual was rather dissapointed and then he looked at the bright side of thing. This ment that he could go and take a walk on the Island. Triston could do the cooking for two people that was for sure.

Triston I am off to take a walk on the beach, you have the kitchen till noon. I will be back to see if anyone wants to have lunch. Ok have a good time Samual

Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:17 am
Stablehand

Kaileah smiled as he called her darling. It made her feel special. She wasn't sure what came over her to kiss him like that but she was not sorry that she had. She listened as he went over pet names to call her and smile when he decided on sweety. She looked at Zanatos. Her love for him quite obvious in the sparkle of her icy blue eyes.

My dear Zanatos, whatever you want to use is fine with me. They all sound sweet coming from your lips. Yes I think that we should get going before I embarrass myself in front of the whole island. I can only imagine what Yvette, Triston and the other must think. Such a brazen show of affection in public.

Kaileah squeezed his hand again. Trying hard not to blush, but she could feel the crimson rush flushing her cheeks again. As she rose, he pulled her chair back. Zanatos took the basket offered by Triston and they made their way out of the food hut. She could feel his eyes watching her as she walked in front of him. She was happier then she had ever been in her life. He felt the same about her as she did him. Yes, she thought, I have found my reason for being.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:17 am
Stablehand

Venorik looked down at her watching and listening as she talked. It seemed she had lived a rather shelter life. Well at least when compared to Venorik's own but then he had grown up in the ash filled bowels of the abyss. A hateful place where danger was at every corner but it had helped shape Venorik into what he was today. He had been alone there for as long as he could remember having never even seen his parents. Only the strong would survive and Venorik had become strong and ruthless. How else could he control the hordes of demons that served under him now? Eventually he had found escape to this plane where he could reap destruction in the name of chaos so much more easily. He turned from his thoughts and grinned down at her.

"When I am not on this island. I spend some of my time ruling a kingdom though I usually leave such things to my advisors as I have no taste for it. Most of my time is spent leading armies to war and exploring these lands for my own curiosity and lust to spread chaos."

So they talked as the night deepened about everything and yet nothing of great importance. Soon came the time Venorik deemed that Ardala should get some sleep. He himself had no real need for it but with her being only half demon he wasn't sure. He dropped her of at her hut with a kiss on the top of the head. Then returned to his own ash shrouded one. He need some time away from her. Some time to think and sift through his emotions. As he sat there at the end of his bed Max curled up at his feet he was lost deep within himself. Like a statue he barely moved the only sign of life from him was the slight twitch of his tail every now and then, and his ever swirling eyes. So lost was he that he hardly even notice when the first rays of light started to seep into the door of his hut and it wasn't until later in the morn that he began to stir. He left the hut once more taking in the cool air. Yes a new day and who knew what it might bring. He smiled down at Max the dog running excited around his feet, rested and ready for whatever might come. He turned his attention to those huts near by his wondering if Ardala had yet to awaken.

Dogs

Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:24 am
Stablehand

He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. He kept her close as she snuggled close to him. He loved the feel of her agaisnt him though he did have to think about under the waterfall. He could not tire of her that he was sure of. Seemed everything was so fresh and so new with her maybe part of that was because of her innocence in the are of love. Her innocence made her even more appealing in some ways.

Well if we are going to be having to get up for breakfast you snuggling close to me is not going to make me want to get up. In fact its going to make me want to stay right here holding you. As long as I am with you I do not care what we do, the most important thing to me is time with you. We could just sit somewhere and I would be happy cause you were there with me.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her softly. He was happy just laying there he was not quite sure what it was about her that made him feel so damn special but she did. He loved everything about her from her smile to her voice to the feel of her in his arms especially the feel of her in his arms. He could not think of anyones company he ahd ever enjoyed this much. He hoped there woudl be many more days like this for them to have.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:17 am
Stablehand

Yes, I think breakfast would be the best idea first. Otherwise I will become as weak as a kitty and would not have the energy to even walk with you. I am enjoying being here, laying in your arms TJ, but we can't spend the day in bed. No, that would just not be right. Maybe we can inquire, while we are at breakfast, as to what other things there is to do here. Right now though I am rather hungry.

She had to resist the urge to snuggle closer to him. She knew if she did, they wouldn't move from where they were, and things might happen that she was not ready for yet. She knew she had fallen in love with him, but things were moving so fast. Tyihel didn't want anything to happen that would come between them. She looked up at him smiling, studying his face.

Come now, we need to get up and get something to eat.

Before she allowed herself to get lost in him again, she slide out of the bed and made her way over to the closet. she found something to change into and went in the wash room and got cleaned up and dressed. As she ran a comb through her hair, her mind wondered to the night before and a smile touched her lips.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:35 am
Stablehand

He smiled at her he was happy and he knew that she was as well.

Well you know if you became as weak as a kitty I might find that quite adoreable and have to carry you around. I am sure there are many things to do around here, as I said as long as I am with you it does not matter what we do. Well yeah it does to a point but not fully. I can tell you that I would not mind holding you all day though I am sure we both would get hungry. I will need to stop by my hut to get changed there. I prefer my clothes and I am more comfortable in them. It would not take me long at all.

He smiled as he watched her slide out of bed and go to get ready. He had got into his clothes from the day before while she was gone. He waited for her to come back and put his arms around her and kissed her softly.

Being with you makes me happy, I am sorry about last night if it made you uncomfortable. Its just when I am wiht you I see to lose myself into you. But we better go and let me get changed and then we can go for breakfast. Unless you would be more comfortable if I just met you at the dining hut

He smiled and waited for her answer either way he would hold her hand and walk out with her. He was the happiest that he had ever been.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Stablehand

Xena awakened to a gentle shake from Tiamat. The sun was already high in the sky and he held Arrea in his arms as he woke her up. As she opened her eyes, she smiled at the sight of her husband and her daughter. It seemed that she would take after her father with his habit of rising early.

As she sat up in the large bed, her eyes searched for Daimon, and she smiled as she saw him still sleeping soundly in his crib. Her voice was quiet as she spoke to Arrea and then Tiamat.

Good morning my beautiful one. I see that you like to rise early as your father does.

Tiamat, thank you for allowing me the chance of a little extra sleep this morning. After last night it was most welcome. I just hope that our guests won't be too cross with us for having missed breakfast with them. If you'll instruct the nurses to have the children fed and then moved back into the nursery, I'll get dressed and we can have lunch with those guests who don't have extended plans for the day. And of course, we'll join the guests for supper this evening as well.

Xena rose gracefully from the bed as Tiamat placed a kiss upon her forehead and with Arrea in his arms, went off to seek the nursemaids. Xena padded softly towards the wardrobe and selected an outfit for the day. As was most of her clothing on the island, this was a casual, tropical outfit which consisted of nothing more than a bandeau top and a skirt which knotted at her waist. She dressed quickly and slipped on a pair of soft leather sandals.

Walking to the bureau, she tugged a brush through her hair until it shined and left it hanging free about her shoulders. As she studied her reflection in the mirror, she realized that she had been most fortunate with the birth of the children, in that she had maintained her figure....something that many women could not boast. When Tiamat returned to their bedroom, she was ready to go to the other side of the Island, and the two of them stepped through the portal together.

They found themselves in their hut on the other side of the Island, and quickly left it, heading towards the other buildings on the Island, where they might be likely to find a few of their guests.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:49 pm
Stablehand

Well now, I can say that that pleases me alot. I have never had anyone come to go to the Island and want to stay with me on this pier. It would be nice to have a little company once in a while. ANd as for being in my way, I a sure that you will know when I have to work and when I can have time to do other things. It is a pretty simple job that I have.

So we have alot of time ahead of us for now till someone comes and wants to go to the Island. What would you like to do now?

Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:51 pm
Stablehand

When she walked back into the room he was dressed and waiting for her. She smiled as he pulled her to him and kissed her. She was happy and enjoyed his arms around her. Listening to his voice and his words. It made her smile, because she was feeling the same about being with him.

Being with you makes me happy too TJ. You did not make me uncomfortable. I made myself uncomfortable. I could very well get lost in the things that you make me feel, but I.... anyway. Yes, let us go and you can change. I will met you at the little place where we were standing last night. You know the overlook. I would like to walk down to the food hut with you.

She smiled and held his hand as they walked to his hut. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before he went inside. Her eyes were sparkling and dreamy as she walked to the overlook and found a place to sit. She was going over things in her mind of the night before at the waterfall. She still did not understand everything she had felt. There seemed to feelings she needed to explore to learn about. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she did not hear TJ come up behind her.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:36 pm
Stablehand

The weather on the island was almost always the same, the days were rather sunny with a few clouds that rolled in once in a while to give people welcome shade. Of course the people that that wanted to just stay on the beach could ask for umbrellas, they were always there for the asking.

Once in a while, not often there would be an afternoon storm that would cool down the tempeture by a few degrees. This also was a welcome sight when it came. This would be interesting to see what kind of a day that Kaileah and Zanatos would have on their hands.

Zanatod had not really noticed that Lord Tiamat and Lady Xena were on there way towards them. he was rather preocupied with Kaileahs buttocks right now. It was only when he heard foot steps a little distance away that he realised that he was stearing for a very long time. As he looked up, he saw that Kaileah was looking back towards him. She looked down towards her buttocks and the looked at him again and giggled.~~~ See anything that you like back there. ~~~

Ummm, his face started to go red...Yes I do actually. She proceeded to wiggle he buttocks a few times and laughed out loud. Now come and walk beside me I think that i just gave you an eye full. So you should be satisfied for a while.

Humm Lord Tiamat, Lady Xena you missed the breakfast this morning. Were the little ones a hand full last night when you arrived? Actually they were rather loud yes when we got home. We are off to the food hut to have a bit to eat. That is if Samual has not already started to prepare lunch that is. Humm he said something about it, but I am not sure what exactly. We are on our way to the volcano for a pic nic. I hope that we will make it in time for low tide so we can walk across the bridge. You should just about make it if you hurry. The trails are rather well laid out to go there. So I will wish you luck in getting there in time. Thank you Lord Tiamat

They parted company and each went in there own direction. Kaileah and Zanatos towards the trail to bring them to the volcano and Xena and Tiamat towards the food hut.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:01 pm
Stablehand

Ardala looked up at Venorik as he listened to her. She wondered what he thought about her and the life she had lead. She was much like him but so different. Sometimes she hated the way she looked, the prominent human features. They just didn't seem to fit her and how she felt. But she was as she is and there was nothing she could do to change that. She had learned to live with it. He told her of what his life was like. It seemed to her that he did pretty much what he wanted. Favoring his abilities in war and the chaos that ensued from it. It must be a good thing to know what one wanted to do and to do it. She wished she has such direction in her life, but she had not found her perhaps.

Venorik lead her back to her hut and said goodnight. This frail body she had did need rest it seemed. She laid there for awhile before she slept. Going over the events of the evening. The thing that stuck in her mind were the minutes before the banquet that they had spent exploring things about each other. The feel of when his claws sank into the flesh of her legs. The smell of her blood as it enveloped them. She pushed the thoughts from her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

She woke only a few hours later rested. It was still early, she could see the sun had not been up long. She went and found something to wear for the day. She found another of those outfits that seemed to mold itself to her form. It was black in contrast to her coppery flesh. It was sleeveless and backless for her wings. It fit her like a glove, hugging every curve. The leggings coming tightly down over her thighs and calves. She stepped out of the hut and walked to the beach. She stretched her wings fully. The soft breeze playing across their velvety down. With a mighty flap she took to the air. Gliding over the thermals. It had been a while since she had just flew for the pure enjoyment of it. She had to hide her wings so often. She recalled the last time she had taken fight was to close to a human village. She had been spoked and an archer had taken aim and wounded her. The scar still visible on her right wing. So she had to be careful of when and where she took flight. She glided out over the waters, flying to the north past the volcano. She continued around the outer ring of the island. Coming back around toward the food hut. Her form casting a shadow across the ground and she past over her hut and the rest on the east side of the island.

Approaching the dock area, looking down toward the water where the boat docked. The waters were crystal clear. She looked ahead of her and saw some birds floating on the thermals. She was not sure what they were, but the kept their distance from her. As she circled around out over the waters again, she could see some creatures swimming just under the surface. They would come up out of the water like they wanted to fly. She had never seen anything like it. Sea creatures trying to take to the air. Noticing near the shore other fish like creatures. Ardala glided down close and to her surprise these ones had wings. She glides down landing near the docks looking closer at these things. What kind of fish where these she wondered. She would have to ask someone when she got the chance. With a strong flap she moved back up into the sky. Feeling the winds on her face. It felt good. Once again she was soaring above the docks again.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:40 pm
Stablehand

Tiamat saw a giant shadow on the ground. As he quickly lifted his head to see what it was, he noticed a sleek black form that was gliding above them . Darling do you mind is I stretch for a few minutes. It has been two days that I have not flown and since we have gusts that can fly, I would like to join them, but only for a minute for I know that you are hungry and so am I. Yes my husband go.

Tiamat needed no more then that to take his shirt off and handed it to Xean. He then concentrate for a few seconds. His wings stretched forth from his back. They wer od a shiny pearl balck with hints of dark reads and purples intertwined. Tiamat stretched out his wings and let the breeze carry him up. Within seconds he had gained enough altitude to start directing himself were he wanted to go.

Tiamat saw Ardala flying over the dock area and the beach. He quickly made his way beside her. Hello Lady Ardala. Nice morning for a flight isn't it?

Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:40 pm
Stablehand

Ardala Was taken quite by surprise as Lord Tiamat moved up beside her in flight. She nearly plummeted from her course. She gave a couple quick flaps of her wings to regain herself and smiled over to Tiamat.

I fear you took me by surprise M'Lord. I had not expected to be joined in flight. Especially by you. I had no idea. Yes it is a wonderful day to soar the skies. I hope the day finds you and your doing well.

She was not sure what to make of the keeper of the island coming to join her in flight. Surely, she thought, he had better things to do then to accompany her in flight. Then she thought of the winged fish she had seen.

Tell me M'Lord, what are those winged fish that I saw earlier? I have never seen anything like those before.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:53 pm
Stablehand

Yes they are winged fish, they migrate to the island to spawn every year. There are hundreds of them ecery year that come here and there numbers al always increasing which is good. I am sorry if I scared you a little earlier. I do not have many chances to fly with my guests. So when I saw you up here I had an uncontrolable urge to come and join you for a few minutes.

You see
Tiamat pointed towards the food hut, Xena is waiting for me already by the door of the food hut. So I will not stay long with you. But I wanted to have a few minutes to myself to stretch my wing and you gave me the oppertunity so I thank thee.

Would you like to make a pass over the old shrine?

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:03 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah laughed as he was watching her as she walked in front of him. She did something that was she would never have thought of before him. She saw Zanatos' face turn red as she caught him looking at her buttocks. She wiggled at him seeing just how red he would get. Laughing she told him to come walk beside her as she teased him.

She smiled and nodded to Lord Tiamat and Lady Xena as Zanatos spoke with them. She winked toward Xena, knowing she would know what she meant. Xena had seen it in her face and in Zanatos' action even before he did. Kaileah whispered to Xena, I do believe this is going to be a wonderful vacation.

They made their good-byes to the Lord and Lady and made their way toward the volcano. She was looking forward to their picnic. She was in fact looking forward to her time alone and away from everyone alone with Zanatos.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:04 pm
Stablehand

Ardala listened to what Tiamat said about the winged fish.

It is quite fascinating about the winged fish. I only saw a few, but would like to see more of these creatures. Do the really fly? I mean they have wings and all.

It is ok, you just caught me by surprise M'Lord. I am pleased that you joined me. I don't want to keep you from your wife, but I would like to see this old shrine that you speak of. I would like it if when you are not so busy that you could perhaps show me more of the island sites from the air.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:14 pm
Stablehand

Well then to answer your first part, yes the fish do fly out of the water. It only happens in the spawning season. At least that is what I have been told. legion has it that the males are the only one with wings and that the females choose there mates by the one that flys the highest and the furthest.

Kind like the law of the srongest wins.

And as for showning you more of the Island from the air, it would be a pleasure to do so. Venorick will most likely want to join us so we should chose a time when all of use can go.

Ah there is it...

Tiamat pointed to what looked like a ruined temple that lay below the ocean floor. It was rumorded that mermaids now enhabit the old temple. Tiamat had seen one once, but never since had he had the pleasure of the conversation with mermaid.

Well we had better head on back. I do not want to make Xena wait to long before I get back, she must be very hungry by now. What with feeding the little ones and all.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:23 pm
Stablehand

That would be very nice. I will mention it to Venorik when next we speak. I am sure he would enjoy that as well. I flew over the volcano earlier before I came back this way. I heard that one of the guests was going to scale the face. I thought about being devilish and flying to the summit and greet him when he arrived. She laughed loudly.

That looks like and interesting place to explore. Not quite sure about going under the water though. It can't be as bad though as riding on top of it. Yes, we don't want to keep your Lady waiting. Let us return to the food hut. I am quite hungry myself.

She glided with Tiamat as they turned back to the cove and the food hut.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:47 pm
Stablehand

As they neered the edge of the beach Tiamat dove very low to the waters crest. He let the tip of his wings skim the surface and and then right on the edge of the beach, he pulled up high into the air letting his wings act as some sort of parachute. He landed on the beach and turned arround to see where Ardala was.

Ah there we go, nice and refreashing.

Ardala was gliding in casually into the area of the beach. Tiamat laughed as it looked like she did not really care for the water below her. He waited till she had landed to proceed to the food hut.

Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:21 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next