It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:35 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 RavenFire Island Part XVIII ( Please PM to Join :::OPEN:::) 
Stablehand

Post RavenFire Island Part XVIII ( Please PM to Join :::OPEN:::)
OCC: Please PM me if you would like to join the thread. I will send the boat over to the mainland to pick you up.

You notice as you wait around in the dock area a few long piers. At the beginning of the furthest pier you see a large sign. The large sign states that a boat will take you to an Island retreat run by the Lady Ravenfire of CRoW. As you walk to the end of the pier, you see a small booth with another sign of it. This sign states the rules of the Island. You read as follows.

The rules are very simple.

1. Weapons will be left check before stepping onto the boat and they will be returned when you return back to this very pier.

2. There will be NO disorderly conduct permitted on the island. This will be strictly enforced. You will be thrown into the water and allowed to swim back should you break this rule.

3. Remember...this is a place to relax and mingle with other people. Leave your faith on the pier and pick it up with your weapons when you leave.

4. HAVE FUN! (Strictly enforced also)

A young man comes around the booth and asks you if you would like to travel to the island.

Hello there, I am called Relor. Would you like to visit the Island? It is very beautiful and very peaceful. I hear there is a lot to do there to relax if that is what you wish. If you do want to board the ship, please let me know, as I will call it over from the Island. It would be here very shortly.

The only Exception to this is if it is night on the Island. Then you would have to stay on the mainland till the morning when the boat would come to pick you up.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:06 am
Stablehand

Kaileah took the hand Zanatos offered her. She was still trembling from the kiss he had given her. She looked over at him, she was doing her best to keep her barriers up. It has been a hard task. When he spoke to her it was like he couldn't believe that she was real. That maybe she was a dream that if he woke up she would be gone. Well there was not way she was going to disappear like a dream. Not unless he sent her away.

Zanatos spoke of wanting to make love to her. She knew the yearnings she was feeling were the same. She could not let that happen, no matter how they felt. That was something that was done between a husband and wife. Not something given because of physical feeling. It was a gift that she wanted to give on her wedding night to the man she loved and was going to spend the rest of her life with. She just hoped that with the way her emotions had been raging she would be able to keep that promise to herself.

Zanatos change the subject to the bridge in front of them. The walk had not been long in time or distance.

Oh that is good then, is it not. What are we going to do if we have missed the tide Zanatos?

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:27 am
Stablehand

I don't know what is it that we can do Relor? Last night was nice sitting on the pier. Well to be honest one of the reasons why I want to stay with you is I feel comfortable around you and its a new feeling for me. Though I really do not know waht to do. I mean this is the first time in my life I can remember being asked on what to do.

She smiled, his question had been simple but did he even realize how much that meant to her. A lot of people would take having a choice for granted but not her. This was something that she was beginning to learn about and did not know what she would do, she was nervous in some ways but being around Relor made her feel so relaxed about everything. He did not seem easily exciteable or anything which was good for her to be around as well. Another thing that made her nervous about the island is there would be so many people there that she did not know if she would want to be around many just yet. She was just getting used to freedom.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:02 am
Stablehand

He had hurried to get washed up and changed. He did not want to keep her waiting. He found her right where she said she would be but did not seem to notice he was up behind her. He slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck and then placed a soft kiss where he nuzzled. He was grinning and he looked over to her.

You know Tyihel I am glad you did not tell me you were a warrior cause then I would have to worry. It was quite easy to sneak up on you. You seem to be having a lot on your mind do you care to talk about it? We can talk on the way to and at breakfast or we can wait until afterwards. You just seem to be so lost in thought at times and makes me wonder whats going on in that pretty mind of yours.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:08 am
Stablehand

It startled her when TJ came up behind her and slide his arms around her waist. She felt him nuzzle and kiss her neck and it sent fiery chills down her spine. Once her heart came down out of her throat, she turned and looked at him. There was a soft glow about her as she smiled at him. Her eyes appeared to have a dreamy haze to them. She leaned toward him and left a soft lingering kiss on his lips. She pulled back and looked at him again as she began to speak.

You want to know what I was thinking of do you? I am not sure I should tell you. She smiled at him a touch of mischief in her eyes. I was thinking of our time at the waterfall last night. Of the things I was feeling both physically and emotionally. Trying hard to understand what is happening to me. I did come to understand one thing. So I guess my time lost in thought was not wasted. And you are right about one thing, I would make a lousy warrior.

She smiled again. He had brought such turmoil into her life as well as much happiness. She reached up and softly touched his face, her finger running gently along his jawline as she leaned in again and kissed his lips softly.

I think we had better go now and get something to eat. I have a feeling we have missed breakfast as it is.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:50 am
Stablehand

He grinned realizing he really had snuck up on her. Her smile was like a welcoming light in the midst of darkness. Like a fire in the night but here in broad daylight here she was smiling looking heaven sent. He smiled and then kissed her back and grinned.

So what is it that you have come to understand. I know this is all new to you, and I am glad I am the one that gets to share this with you. You make me feel things like I have never felt before. Things that make me want to be around you. I do not know what you have come to understand but I am getting a clearer picture of things. You know its going to probably sound silly to you but when you are not close to me I feel empty. I do not know if empty is the right word either. Then again you would stop warriors in their tracks with your beauty as you have done to me. We may have missed breakfast I do not even know what time it is.

He walked with her to the food hut hoping they were not the only late comers. He had his arm around her. He was happier than he had ever been. Slowly he was understanding what was happening he was in love not the kind of infatuation type love, this would be one that could not be stopped even if they tried. He was sure that they would have their problems but he was also sure that they could over come almost anything if they were meant to be together.

He again would hold out her chair for her, his mother insisted on her boys being the politest. Now greanted he and his brothers had thier points that could drive thier mother crazy but they were always gentlemen to ladies that is how they were brought up to be. He smiled and looked over at her. She may not be perfect in any ones eyes but his but his eyes were the only ones that truly mattered anyways.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:23 am
Stablehand

As they walked to the food hut she was smiling so happily that she could feel the muscles in her cheeks began to hurt. But she couldn't help it. She was so happy. She was so glad that her Mistress had sent her away on vacation. She didn't really want to return to the lands that her Mistress ruled. The darkness that surrounded that land unnerved her at times. She knew eventually she would have to return to the city, but right now she didn't even want to think about it. She shook her head chasing such thoughts from her mind.

As they entered the hut, she noticed that Lord Tiamat and Lady Xena were there. She also noticed that Samual seemed to have his hands full with the demoness over by her table. There was food and dishes on the floor and the demoness looked quite angry about something. She looked at TJ raising her eyebrow. Demons! That was one of her problems with working for the Mistress. She sighed. Tyihel nodded and smiled to the Lord and Lady as TJ pulled her chair for her. As they waited for someone to come over she turned her attention back to TJ.

Well, the thing I think I have come to understand, my dear TJ, is that I think I am in love with you.

Tyihel shocked herself as she uttered the words out loud to him. In the presence of all the others. Not that they were paying him and her any attention. She blushed brightly as she lowered her eyes, almost wishing she could hide someplace.

In search of inner peace

Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:39 pm
Stablehand

Hmmm not sure what to do, well that is ok. I mostly spend all my days on the pier just waiting for people to show up and call the boat over. I sometime take out my fishing rod and cast the hours away. As you can imagine, it can get pretty lonely sometime. That is why I am so happy to have you around, it breaks the monoteny.

Just then a resident of the small little city came onto the pier. He informed Relor that two people were asking direction on how to get to the pier. The two people were not together, they came from different directions.

The young man told Relor that he expected them to be at the pier in about a few hours. Communication between small town was great. Everyone knew everyone and people kept each other informed as we have the example here.

Oh this is great, we have some people that are going to the Island. Oh this is great Mistress RavenFire would have been happy. I will have to inform Lord Tiamat when they arrive. I will have to talk to Captain Jack and get him to come over.

Oh look at me I am prepping like they are already her, it is just this routine that I do to make sure that I do not forget anything. Would you like to help me out while I do these things?

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:09 pm
Stablehand

He smiled as he walked with her. Noticing the others in the food hut he had nodded a greeting. He was mainly just interested in her though. He was trying to be patient and wait to hear what she had come to realize. He was glad there still was food left. Then she said something and if his attention had not already been all hers it was now.

Well I think I will have to work on you thinking that to making sure that you are

He smiled and looked at her and winked. Seeing her blushing he leaned and kissed her.

You know that is a very good shade on you.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:13 pm
Stablehand

She smiled listening to him and watched him as he started getting excited. She found it rather cute that he was so into his work. She smiled at him.

Well Relor the job you need to do is important. And yes I would like to help if there is anything that I can do to help. But if I am in the way just let me know and I will go out of your way. You are so efficient I doubt you would forget anything at any time.

She smiled and watched him hustle around. It was amusing in a way but she also had to respect hwo important his job was to him.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:29 pm
Stablehand

Her face was so hot from the blood running to her cheeks. Then he kissed her in front of everyone. That only made the color brighter. She picked up the napkin at her place fanning herself.

TJ you are terrible, just terrible, making me blush even more. Makes me wonder how I can love you so much.

She smiled at him not realizing once again she had said she loved him, without saying she thought she did. It had come out without thought.

In search of inner peace

Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:32 pm
Stablehand

Well Kayli, I am happy to here that more people are comming to go to the Island. It is always a wonderful day when that happens. It makes my day go by faster and I enjoy meeting them. But now that you are here, I guess that I will enjoy each and every day since you are staying with me. Time will just melt away.

This is a good thing, because lets face it sometime the fish do not bite.

Relor went to the stand and looked to make sure that everything was prepared. He knew that the mirror was there, so he should contact the Island.

Here Kayli, I will teach you how to use the mirror.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:09 pm
Stablehand

Post A new chapter
A tall shape formed within the mists of the small town. yet no footsteps sounded from its wake, dulled by a constant need for silence.

She was ready.

She stepped from the early morning fog onto the pier, hesitating at the vastness of the water before her. So much was behind her, and she was running, but would this island really bring peace? She shivered inwardly as she remembered her past.

Instinctivly the woman reached within her leather bag and opened the secret pocket sewn into the lining. Gripping an oil stained letter that was faded with it's immense age. She read over the contents for the millionth time, not needing to decipher the ever faded words

Ye who is blessed shall forever be cursed by an eternity of sin.
Love shall wither with your age as the heart is tormented by my dragon growing within.
Memories of mortal life will be lost in a hopeless battle with time. You are the forsaken, and yet still the future.
Born from woman tansformed to monster.
All will be lost within the lust for blood.
Craving that which warms the human body, the warmth that can only be stolen through the death of others.
You are a thief of souls, searching to replace the soul that has been stolen from you.
Lost in your quest for revenge, and yet you have forgotten the reasons for which you fight.
No man can deny you your sadness, all symbols of happieness and hope have all but crumbled in less that one second of time.
Remember these words, for they are your life,

For he who is cursed,life continues as silent reminder of the death that will never come.
The guardian

As she slowly placed the only reminder of her past life into the salt foamed water she shed only a single tear, remembering once more the pain that haunted her past. But now is a time for rebirth, and she called to the ferry master

" I lay my sword down to you sir, and ask permission to live again"

Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:32 pm
Stablehand

Relor had not had the time to ven start to explain how he managed to communicate with the Island when a young lady cried out in the distance at the bebining of the pier

" I lay my sword down to you sir, and ask permission to live again"

relor looked towards the young lady and knew that for some reason, she had called forth those words. For which reasons they eluded him, but it was not thi first time that ha had heard these words from people going to the Island.

Many people had found some sort of peace there. The inner peace that some looked for was always out of there reach, but some with a little help from opthers found a way to be a peace with themselves.

M'Lady. it will be a plesure to grant you what you wish for, if what you wish for is passage to Ravenfire Island. Your other comment is a little more preplexing and I am affraid that I can only be a vessul to help guide you in the right direction. One thing is for sure M'Lady, ravenFire island is the right direction.

Come please I will introduce you Kayli while I will call forth the boat that will bring you to the Island. Kayli just arrived yesterday and she decided to stay with me for a while. if you lady's will excuse me while I take care of calling the boat over.

Relor left the two women for a few minutes while he used the mirror to contact the Island. He was told that Captain Jack set sail right way and should be there very shortly. He cam back to where the two women were.

M'Lady, the boat is on its way. May I ask for your name?

Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:57 pm
Stablehand

She was impressed by him he was so kind and so efficient. Maybe that is just the way that he was with everyone. When the woman arrived she watched as Relor went right into his mode and she smiled. She was having fun watch him. She was very interested in that which he did. She had yet to get to say anything back to what he had said.

She nodded to the other lady when Relor brought her over. She smiled shyly and looked at her. Good day ma'am I am Kayli. I am sure you will enjoy your time on the island from what I hear its a wondrous place.

She was nervous around most people and she was starting to get nervous but she knew with where she was that she was safe. SHe had to smile while watching Relor do his working.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:09 pm
Stablehand

Post a new chapter
The young woman was suddenly suprised by the contact of the ferry master through means unknown, But she was even more confused by his quick departure, as she was soon faced with a young woman.

The woman seemed kind, she had the features of one who would always have that little touch of innocence. This young beautiful woman was the embodiment of everything she wished to be. Yet just as she was about to turn away she heard the ferry master returning, and promtly answered his request.

"I am Droevig good sir, and all i request from you is passage to your island. I shall give the captain my sword but i must keep my staff, it is not a weapon, but the stone it carries is precious to me"

She watched as the ferry master considered her request

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:10 pm
Stablehand

Well we shall see if we missed the low tide once that we pass this knoll right above us. Then I think we will either see the stone bridge or we will simply see water.

As they walked closer to the edge where the cliff started its way down, they saw a beautifully crafted bridge. They had made it in time for the low tied. As they made there way to the bridge Zanatos was just amazed as to how beautiful it was on this part of the Island. There was thick vegetation, bird sounded off to one another. Away in the distance, the volcano could be seen and the bridge to the volcano was just breathtaking.

He wondered why no one had asked to make huts on this part of the island. It was surly just as beautiful and nice as the south side of the Island or the east and west. He would have to ask Lord Tiamat when he came back to the south side of the Island.

As they took another turn Zanatos face just went white.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:14 pm
Stablehand

He smiled at her and leaned over and kissed her cheek well laughing. He took her hand and winked at her.

Sorry I could not help it but the redder you get the better I think the shade looks on you. You love me because I can do this to you. And because I do make you laugh. You love me cause I make you smile? Actually I am not sure why you love me now that I think about it. So since you said you love me, and asked why you do maybe you should the one to answer why you do?
He grinned at her and leaned over and kissed her softly. He was enjoying making her blush.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:37 pm
Stablehand

The view was breathtaking. The marvel of the work that had have gone into the construction of the bridge. Each stone seeming match perfect with the ones beside it. It was beautiful here, she almost believed more so then the other end of the island. Maybe it was because there was nothing here. No huts, no people, just the pure beauty that was nature itself.

Kaileah had reached out and taken Zanatos' hand in her own as the walked around the next turn. She had not been watching where they were going but had been watching the bridge, the volcano and all the beauty of the plants surrounding.

Kaileah suddenly felt a change in Zanatos. Looking to him, she could see that his face had gone ashen. Turning to look where his eyes fell, she asked, Zanatos, darling, what is it? What is wrong? She felt a cold chill course up from his hand and through her body.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:37 pm
Stablehand

Well Droevig, it is a pleasure to meet you. Sorry If I left you there for a few minutes. I had to go call the boat over the the mainland.

I am unfortunatly not the one that you have to talk to when it comes to weapons and staff's M'lady. It is the captain of the boat that has final say as to what he can and cannot have taken to the Island. Lady Ravenfire was very picky about hose kind of things and she made sure that he had the final say.

I am pretty sure that you will be safe to bring your staff over to the Island though if it is a magical staff I must warn you that no outside magic really works well on the Island. I heard that someone had tried it before and their staff was stuck by lightning.

But like I said I am pretty sure that it is safe for you to bring your staff along.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:40 pm
Stablehand

The fog started to lay itself thick in the harbor where the boats came from. Soon enough it was as heavy as a wall. No one could see what lay ahead of them.

Looks like the boat is arriving.

The boats traversed the portal that had opened up in the fog. It was the only way to protect the passage to the island. No one had every found it and no one ever would. Protected by magic it was, wars were never a problem there as no one could wage war on it.

As the mighty ship crossed the portal, it disappeared behind it. Then and only then would the fog calm down and wither away. The captain steered the ship in the direction of the pier.

It always impresses me to see her arrive like that. She is such a beautiful ship.

The captain steered her along side the pier.

Lay down the moorings, bring down the sails. Weight the anchor.

Aie Aie Captain t'will be done.

Once that the ship was docked, two burly men could be seen getting ready to set the ramp to get onboard. As they did so several maidens and several well-built men got ready behind them to distribute the Lai of flowers.

Ramp is down my captain.

Let the passenger’s mates.

The two burly men went down the ramp and awaited the new passenger. Everyone else took their place getting ready to give out the Lai's.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:05 pm
Stablehand

Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:06 pm
Stablehand

Tyihel became flustered, as he made his remarks as to his opinion as to why she loved him. She hadn't even realized she has asked the question. She didn't know if her face could get redder then it already was, but if it could she felt like it was. She felt the warmth reach down to her toes. She just stared at him for a few minutes, unable to speak. She didn't know the words to explain what she was feeling or how she even knew that she was in love with him. She stammered and stumbled over her words.

TJ... I... You... I don't know how to say what I feel for you. You.. you have awaken feeling I have never know. How do I express something I have never felt before? I do know that I want to be with you and .. and ... that I do love you.

She had said it. She had told him that she loved him. She was shaking with confusion and excitement at exploring something that felt so good with someone that had showed her how to feel.

In search of inner peace

Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:14 pm
Stablehand

Post A new Chapter
Droevig thought on her reply and said

" It is magical sir, but i shadn't need it on the island save for my own needs. But i do wonder when will the captain arrive?"

Just as that was said Droevig turned to see a ship that just appeared through the fog. It startled her so much that just about dropped the sword that was on her knees into the sea. Droevig was excited, she wanted to see the island, and to feel if all the things that were told about it were true. She wanted to feel the island but even more....she just wanted to feel anything other then death.

Two large men stood infront of her, but she hardly noticed them in her need to speak to the captain. She turned to face him peering down at her from the deck awaiting her bording before speaking, but Droevig could not wait yelled upwards at him

" I must ask you somthing that is of great importance, I must have my staff... it carries a crystal above it but will not do anyone harm."

Droevig then thought to herself

I cannot lose the crystal, it is the only reminder I carry of my birthright

Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:17 pm
Stablehand

Well M'lady leave your sword with the two men down there and bring me your staff. I am sure that there should not be a problem, but I still want to make sure that you understand that I have to check it out.

let her through men and take her sword.

Yes Captain, M'lady your sword please.

Lady Droevig gave the two men her sword and proceeded up the ramp to show the captain her staff. She was rather reluctant to give it up, but she did. The captain seeing that it was something that she held on to very much was not about to take the staff away from her.

You may keep your staff M'lady, now if you would please let one of these men place a Lai of flowers on you we will be on our way.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:54 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next