It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 RavenFire Island Part XVIII ( Please PM to Join :::OPEN:::) 
Stablehand

Ardala went flying as Venorik ripped her from his back, tossing her to the beach. She rolled several yards before she stopped in a heap. She sat up bringing up her hand wiping the blood away from her mouth. Her blood red eyes looking up into his swirling rage filled eyes. He took a step toward her. His voice boomed down at her wanting to know why. Her body still shaking with the rage that coursed through her. She voice came out in a deep growl.

The cursed breakfast I was served bit me!

She looked at Venorik trying to pull her rage back. Her breaths were still coming in short gasps.

The cook brought me some breakfast. Part of it was one of those lobsters we had last night. The other was something called a crab. The damned creature is smaller then the lobster but the claws are very painful. I tried to pull it off and it wouldn't let loose. I pulled at it and it just seemed to tighten it's grip. I smashed the thing on the table until it was dead and was thing left but the claw and it still hung on. I smashed my hand several more times on the table until there was nothing left of it.

Then... then the cook... the cook was laughing at me. Saying that a little crab had gotten the best of me. That only fed my rage. I knew that if I tried to attack him there would be trouble. I kind of left the food hut in a slight mess, with a few holes in it. I was so enraged that I actually went through the roof.

I flew off in search of release. I wanted the taste of blood. I could find nothing on this Island that would satisfy that hunger except....

Ardala looked at Venorik from horn to clawed feet. Her eyes flashing. The need, want for the taste of his blood not sated.

There was no one else here that could give me what I needed. I wanted to draw your blood. I wanted to taste your blood, feel the burning fires that only could be found in demon blood! Venorik, you know as well as I do, that asking would not have worked. I had to take what I needed! If I see another of those cursed crabs.......

Ardala's breaths still coming short. Her skin still so dark it was almost black, eyes blood red.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:14 pm
Stablehand

Venorik watched her as he listened his hands clenched at his sides in knots of rage. Blood dripped from between his fingers his own claws being embedded within his palms. Be breathed deeply trying to calm himself his eyes still glowing brighter then normal. His tail twitching in vexation behind him. Should be believe her? She had attacked him after all and he had never heard on anyone needing demonic blood before. Well that is unless they needed if for a spell of some kind. His wounds were already starting to close his demonic energies and the power of chaos helping him heal abnormally fast.

"So because your breakfast attacks you. You attack me?"

Venorik hissed his eyes narrowing to glowing lines. He wasn't sure if he could trust her just yet. Infact he was torn between wanting to rip her asunder and wanting to kiss her again. He hated himself for it to. He should not have been thinking such things. She should have been a blood mess on the floor right now for even daring to attack him. He flexed his wings watching her and started to pace in frustration. His eyes never leaving her he wasn't going to be caught off guard again.

Dogs

Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:26 pm
Stablehand

Ardala could see that his rage was still strong. She was not sure what was going to happen. Yes she had attacked him, she could not help herself. Watching as the blood dripped from his hands. Each drop igniting as it hit the ground. More then watching his eyes, she watched his tail moving behind him. Within a couple of his strides he could be standing over her. She was not sure she could make him understand what she meant. Her rage was different then his. She was, after all, female.

I wanted blood. If I had attacked the cook for blood what do you think what have happened? I would have killed him and probably I would have been killed by the powers that run this Island. I went off trying to quell the need for blood but could not. I saw you. I knew if I attacked you it would not kill you like it would have the cook. I needed to taste blood. I have killed demons before in defense of my life. I know the taste and what it does for me. I knew it would satisfy the need for blood quicker then any other. I am not sorry for attacking you for what I needed. It has angered you. It has made you mistrust me. For that I am sorry. Because of that I live. If I was to die, I would have rather died at your hand, the by the hand of the ones on this Island

Ardala did not coward from Venorik. If she had shown weakness he would have killed then and there without another thought. She stood slowly to her feet. Her wings folding down over her back. Watching as he paced, being careful not to make a move that would make him think she would attack him again. She stood before him and waited to see if she would live or die.

Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:44 pm
Stablehand

I can understand what you are asking sweety, I feel rather light headed myself. I have found myself feeling this since we kissed at what ever the building was back on the other side of the bridge. It was a beautiful structure, Very impressive dome surrounded by those statues. I wonder who it is dedicated to. Well I guess that Lord Tiamat will let me know. One thing is for sure, it sure had an impact on me.

Come my darling, Let us sit over here for a few momnets while you get your bearrings.

Zanatos lead Kaileah to a smooth black crystiline rock. A part of the last volcano eruption most likely. they sat and let the breeze of the ocean caress their face.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Stablehand

He looked into her eyes and she looked away. She felt shame for how she felt. He was a good man she could tell, but would she be able to love him the way he need and wanted to be loved? She knew that she loved him but could she give herself to him? She didn't know. He wanted to teach her that was obvious. She had gone to work for the Mistress because she knew she could stay on the grounds and in her area and not have to met people and take the chance of getting hurt or meeting anyone. The she was sent here by her Mistress as a reward for her services. Was there more to it? She was so confused. He was being so patient and kind. Should she allow herself to give into her feelings? Should she let herself to love him? It was too late for that one, wasn't it? She already loved him. She would see what happened. She would give this thing called love a chance.

I am not sure about me being a sweet and affectionate person, TJ. You know how new these things are to me. I am going to try my best to let myself open up to what you are showing me. I am going to let you try to teach me of love.

Her smile was weak but there. Her eyes had a look of fear but willingness to learn. She was going to try and trust him with her heart and feelings. She just hoped that she had not made the wrong choice.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:45 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah looked at Zanatos. She could tell him what it was and who it was dedicated to. As the sat and rested she reached up and touched his cheek softly. She leaned in and kissed him. Her kiss so light and softly, their lips barely touching.

Dear Zanatos, I can tell you about the building. That is the Shrine. It is dedicated to the Island Spirit. That is her home. It was her energy that we both felt. It hit me a lot harder because I am an empath. Don't look at me that way. She spoke to me and told me. Because of the way it affected me. She is the one that blessed our love.

Zanatos was looking at her like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Maybe even like he thought she had gone insane. She smiled at him her icy blue eyes sparkling like they never had before, enhanced by the energy of the Island Spirit.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 am
Stablehand

A dark man emerged from an opening in time. The black robe fell still as the rift closed behind him. The hood shading his face fell bach as he scanned the pier for his woman. He hoped that she was still there and not gone off without him. At the edge he spotted a woman, which undoubtedly was his wife just by the way she stood. He let his thoughts linger in the past for a few moments thinking back to the times when he had seen her from afar standing in that same way. A way that made him want her even more. Her hips slightly tilted to one side and her hands upon them. Scanning the waters it seemed she was doing. Scanning the waters for a boat that would pick them both up and take them to the island.

She picks this time to take a leave of absence..

He made his way to her. Slowly so that she would not hear him coming he dipped himself into the water. Walking into it till his whole body was submerged. He made his way to the end of the pier and slowly came out of the water in front of her. A watery sillouette of a man. There was no mistaking however the quicksilver in his eyes that flashed once as he turned from watery mass to human form in front of her.

A new trick I learned my love. Maer called it mixing with the elements or some such.

He smiled as he planted his feet on the wooden planks beside her.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:19 am
Peasant

Well hello M'Lady, I am called Relor and I am the keeper of the pier. You look like you are looking for something or possably waiting for someone. Are you here to travel to the Island?

So absorbed in her thoughts wondering if her beloved Guidion would reach her in time, in her daydreams of what she would find on the Island when she arrived the mage had not noticed the man approaching until his words penetrated the little world she was visiting in her mind. She started just a little then smiled realizing this was who she was to depend on for passage to the island....

Good day to you m'lord.... as a matter of fact I am waiting for someone, two people in fact.... you and my husband.... excuse my lack of manners, I have yet to introduce myself... I am Oriana Tengwargul and I look forward to my time on RavenFire Island....

Maybe it was the excitement of going to the island or maybe it was just the way Guidion had arrived, flowing sleek smooth a watery profile of the man taking shape molding to his true form, whatever it was, the mage giggled, something she rarely did. For a few fleeting seconds she thought she had nodded off while waiting for the boat to claim her, but then Guidion was beside her and she knew there was no dream. A fine brow arched, a sideways glance and a soft smile were directed to her husband though her thoughts were less ladylike she kept the air of regality that she carried with her in tact.

Well, your brother is full of surprises isn't he?

Slipping her arm through his she rested her head on his shoulder and sighed contently.

I was worried you might not come here, I'm glad you did, we need this time for ourselves, even if my timing is not the greatest I couldn't let this pass me or you by. We deserve a holiday... Relnor... as you can see, that which I have been waiting for has finally made his way to me, my husband Lord Tengwargul.... how long will it be until the boat arrives?

Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:49 am
Stablehand

She had been doing fine not getting that nervous until a man appeared out of no where. That scared her and and sent behind where her and Relor had slept the night before and huddled up not saying a word before doing so. That had spooked her greatly. She pulled her knees to her chest and waited to hear that the boat came. She did not like the feeling it was the first time since being on the pair that she felt scared.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:28 am
Stablehand

It hurt him slightly when she looked away but he still held her hands. He did not know how he could make her understand so he just sat an looked at her. He waited a moment and spoke.

Tyihel you are sweet an affectionated i have felt both from you. You may not realize it but you are. I know this all scares you, and the only promises I will make is I will never do anything to hurt you and if you let me I will always be there for you. I am not sure how to teach of love but I will do what I can cause you are someone thats very special to me. I was thinking of exploring the island today I guess I assumed you would go with me so I asked for some food to be packed for us. I hope that you do not mind.

He was starting to lose some of his confidence and he did not know why. He took a breath in and waited. Maybe its cause he felt so much and was not sure how much of that knew could be protected, since he had already put everything there.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:38 am
Stablehand

Relor listened to the L'ady as she spoke about awaiting someone. Then in front of him a man levitated out of the water. It was a rather impressive trick of magic. Relor was use to seeing some magic performed, but not to often. Lady RavenFire's spirit was always there to protect him if anyone decided to use magic against him. No one had done so in the past though and he was very happy to see that the man was already enjoying himself.

M'lady would you like to have a towel? I have a few that I could spare so that you may dry yourself off.

Lady Oriana continued the conversation by letting Relor know that this was the person that she was awaiting. Her husband Lord Tengwargul. Relor looked behind him. Lady Kayli was gone, he could not see her anymore. He wondered where she had gone to. he hopped that she had not run off, she was so nice and it was fun spending time with her.

Lady Oriana asked him a question while he pondered the plite of Kayli.

Ah the boat, yes M'Lady I will tell them that I need it back at the mainland right away once that she dock on the Island with the other passenger.

Relor Excused himself and went to the small both to use the mirror to contact that Island. He found out that the boat was about to dock. So Yvette told him that she would send it back to the mainland once that it let the Lady Droevig off onto the dock. As Relor turned around to go and tell LAdy Oriana that the boat would be thre shortly, he saw Kayli shivering hutled in a ball form on the pier. Are you alright Kayli ?

Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:27 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos cocked an eyebrow upwards when he heard that the building was a shrine and to boot it was where the spirit of Lady RavenFire lived. He had not known that the spirit wad a place to stay. Thoough if he was a spirit, he did think that this shrine was the place that he would like to stay.

Wow Kaileah, your eyes, they are glowing with sparkles or crystals of blue and white. I have never seen that before from you. Is it the enery that surrounds us that is doing this to you? Or is it the love that I am giving you that is doing this to you? HEHEHE.

Have you caught your breath yet? I am getting rather hungry and I would love to show you the sites from the first plateau of the volcano.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:39 pm
Stablehand

A canon shot was fired to signal the arrival of the boat. Lady Droevig made a slight movement, but was not all that frightened by the noise. Still a few hundred yards to go...

The boat was now just inches away from her main port of call. The captain had ordered all of the weight lines attached and anchors dropped. Lady Droevig had awaken a few minutes before the boat had pulled up to the dock. She had smelled the sea air looking at the Island as it grew closer.

Mates, get the ramp down and the Lady's effcts onto the dock. I need to go talk to Yvette.

The men brought down the ramp and let Lady droevig off the boat first. Shivilry was not dead at this time. The servants were there as usuall with drinks and flowers to welcome the newest person to the island. Yvette was there as well to tell the captain to go back to the mainland. The servants took care of the Lady till Yvette was free to talk with her. they offered her natrural drinks from the Island and a few things to eat while she waited.

Ah Lady Yvette, 'tis always a pleasure to see you. Where is Lord Tiamat? And what in blazes happened to that deamons? Kinda look a little bloddy to me. Goodday captain, I unfortunatly do not have the time to get into it right now. Lets just call it some sort of love game that they play and leave it at that. I would need you to go back to the mainland at once. There is a couple that requests passage to the Island. And Lord tiamat is busy fixing the food huts roof with Samual. Do not ask, tis a long story.

Now if you will excuse me I have this young Lady that I must tend to.

M'Lady I am Yvette Welcome to the Island. I hope that your journey was a pleasant one. Most people tend to forget the actual journey to the Island.

Of course Yvette knew that no one remembered the journey to the Island as the Lai of flowers that was placed around there neck had a sleeping property and would make everyone sleep through the entire journey through the portals.

The captain looked at the deamons once more before getting back onboard. He wondered how the drawing of blood could be a sort of love game. He got back on board the boat and ordered the men to take the direction of the mainland once more.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:00 pm
Stablehand

She sat there shivering her eyes must of played tricks on her. How else could she explain it. It was nothing she had seen before. She swore he must have been a ghost then she hear Relor's voice and she looked up at him.

I ...I am not sure that Ghost what does he want. Why would he come up of the water like that on to the pier? I don't think being around a ghost is safe no matter how real it looks. I am sorry Relor you must think that I am foolish.

It might have actually been funny if she was not sitting there scared out of her mind after seeing that ghost come from the water to the lady what was her name again. She could not remember it, how could anyone stand ot be that close to a ghost? She was sure she would be safe over where she was.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:25 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah smiled at Zanatos' words. The glow and sparkle of her eyes was as always due to her love for Zanatos. Perhaps they were enhanced by the affect that the Spirit had on her. She didn't know. All she knew was she loved him and was happier then she had even been.

Darling, your love fills my heart. If they appear to be glowing more it is because of you love. Nothing else could make me feel as I do. You make me so very happy. and I love you so much.

Yes, I think we can get on our way. I don't think I will catch my breath anytime soon. You seemed to have stolen it. I look forward to getting to the plateau and having you show me the sites.

An impish grin had played its way across her lips. Kaileah kissed him lightly and got up putting her hand out to him. Waiting for him to lead the way.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:27 pm
Stablehand

Kayli, sweet Kayli, it is not a ghost. It is Lady Oriana's husband showing her a new magic trick that he learned. You can believe me that he is not a ghost. If he would have been it still would not have mattered as nothing can hurt you or I on the pier. Rememnber the spirit of the Island is with us and protects us.

You can stay threre if you like, but I have to go talk to Lady oriana. I am sure that the man will not harm you. So come let me help you up and come along with me.

Relor offered his hand to help Kayli up.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:44 pm
Stablehand

She looked up at Relor she trusted him. She trusted he would not bring her into an unsafe situation or tell her something was safe that was not. She smiled slightly and took his hand and got up. She had not let go of it right away, his touch and all made her feel safe. She was not thinking of the spirit of the island at the time it just had scared her that much.

I am sorry Relor its just I have never seen magic like that I thought he was a ghost. They all must think me foolish more so now.

Her cheeks were red with embarassment and she smiled. She was comfortable being close to him and she walked with him as he went to talk to the lady and her husband.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:54 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos took the hand that was offered to him. he loved walking hand in hand with her. There was just something that happened every time that he did that. As they made there way up the trail, the air seemed warmer, the rocks were mostly black but more then often, they could see nice patches grass and flowers. The incline on the first part to the plateau was really not steep. it was more like taking a casual walk on the beach then anything else.

Well If my love for you does this to your eyes, I can only imagine what your eyes will do the first night that we spend together.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:58 pm
Stablehand

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?p=209499#209499

Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:14 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3