It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 am

The Chaos Trail(Open) 
Stablehand

Post The Chaos Trail(Open)
OOC: All are welcome, just post away the ending will have something I hope is worth it if not oh well you get posting up :P. Have fun, when you get there >3 A little note, if you see <Race> <Faith> that is key to you, some of this may be a little sick or morbid if you're a more..sensitive reader, so don't read =)

IC Description:
Before you was a winding and narrow path, much to narrow for any creature to be ridden through, this path was one you had to walk. The high mountains enclosed the path, excluding the possibility of flight from any creature. Beyond that, it seemed as if the path itself ended up boring into the mountain's harsh terain. The sky was no advantage anyways, being overcast and dark with cloud to cloud lightning strikes sporaticly. As the adventure began, no doubt their eyes would find the crucified corpses of all different faiths and races lining either side of the road. As they approached the decayed remains of a Droben, it seemed to reach out for them.

Beware <race>, <faith> has no power here. Here you are but the bastard spawn of the gods, forgotten...Beware....

As soon as it had finished, the creature sat still. Behind you was the safety of all you knew, while in front of you lied uknown and dangerous territory, a question was presented to any sane individual..Do I proceed? Those brave enough, or insane enough, would have no easy course ahead of them. The road would be lined with danger, and death.

If Proceed:
If they had proceeded they would have continued to follow the crucifix road, the rotting smell of the decaying carcuses would begin to overpower even the dullest sense of smell. They seemed to grow older here, as if started years or decades before the previous ones. This brought the question forth of just how old is this damned road? The answer was soon seen as bones hang from the crucifixes now. It was now that one could see the strategy of how they where crucified. First their arms had been broken into pieces, so that they would stretch farther. Then the arms where tied with leather, that no doubt shrunk when wet, and nailed with small nails at each of the finger tips. The feet appeared no worse, as the very bones where shattered as well, bent backwards and nailed to the crucifix. These creatures were brutally tortured to death, the last moments of their lives being of the most excruciating pain. One would most likely wrench in disgust from the foul odours and images before them. And as if that wasn't enough, a creature seemed to slowly crawl and claw it's way from the bellows of the earth itself.

It's body seemed lined with hard rock, protecting it from all weapons attacks, its fingers where instead dragon like claws that appeared harder than any steel. The mind of this creature was dull, but he was battle hardened.

You have intruded upon my little cove, now I must crucify you!

The creature lunged forth upon you, outstretched claws and quite the growling appearance upon him....One must fight or run.

[OOC: IF you fight, please actually post a little bit of the creature dieing]

If Ran:
The flight of your legs couldn't seem to carry you fast enough! The massive creature was just on your tail, untill you finally saw the border of the 'cove', as the creature called it, no doubt the fast run and long distance began to wear on you. The creature had stopped just in front of the end of the border. His scowls and growls towards you quite evident as his form went back to it's little home.

If Fought (And won):
The fight was hard, and no doubt took some sort of power to overcome. Some would have found it very hard, and others would have found it very easy not even a challenge. This was apparently the first guardian of the Chaos Trail. His remains slowly seemed to absorb back into the ground itself, from dust to dust afterall. The road had seemed to lighten slightly, as if the sun was trying to break through the heavy casted clouds. Though it failed, miserably.

The trail had begun to wind again, long deep curves moving around in an almost eccentric order. Then the rain began, slowly a comforting drizel at first, then it would begin to sting the less armored of people, and eventually even the heavy armored. This would prompt one to duck into the cave that was oncoming, almost thankfully even. The cave was abnormally warm, and well lit as if one had been here before....or rather is here. The warmth was comforting, even in the cold dark and harsh terain outside.

The smell of cooking meat would no doubt allure even the strongest of warriors, for there was little to see for food around these lands. No lifestock, animals, or even plants seemed to thrive here, so the tender cooking meat upon the fire would seem quite welcome to most.

The smell of the meat would bring most to a fire, where a pole spinned with what appeared to be a roasting boar. This was quite the fine looking animal, and even better to those being hungry. Another choice, was presented upon you. Eat it, or not?

[OOC: I will not post the next part, untill someone actually does something. Don't worry you won't die if you eat it, it's not poison or what not]

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:10 am
Teh Spam!

Before you him lay a winding and narrow path, much to narrow for any creature to be ridden through, this path was one he had to walk. The high mountains enclosed the path, excluding the possibility of flight from any creature. Fortunatly, Nagash could still jump. So he frisked down the path.
Beyond that, it seemed as if the path itself ended up boring into the mountain's harsh terain. The sky was no advantage anyways, being overcast and dark with cloud to cloud lightning strikes sporaticly. After a while, Nagash approached the decayed remains of a Droben, it seemed to reach out for him. And it actually spoke!!

" Beware Daemon, Atheïsm has no power here. Here you are but the bastard spawn of the gods, forgotten... Beware.... "

Nagash gasped. A speaking corpse!! He took up his Cucumber and jumped back.

" Sod off you, or I shall bash your dead brains in!! "

As soon as Nagash had finished, the creature sat still.

" Ha! That'll teach you!! "

Behind him was the safety of all you knew, while in front of him lay unknown and dangerous territory, a question was presented to any sane individual.. Do I proceed? Those brave enough, or insane enough, would have no easy course ahead of them. The road would be lined with danger, and death.

Nagash shrugged and proceeded. Nothing could be worse then the whale who swallowed his palace. So he marched on, over the crucifix road, the rotting smell of the decaying carcasses entering his nostrils.

" Grim? You there? "

No answer came, and Nagash proceeded even farther.

Someone had been very busy torturing people down this road. But that had been quite a long time ago. Nagash started hopping down the road, thinking about Maledict the Torturer, whose ancestors might live here.

Then a creature came to him.

It's body seemed lined with hard rock, protecting it from all weapons attacks, its fingers where instead dragon like claws that appeared harder than any steel. The mind of this creature was dull, but he was battle hardened.

" You have intruded upon my little cove, now I must crucify you! "

The creature lunged forth upon him, outstretched claws and quite the growling appearance upon him....

" Hey!! You're not Maledict!! "

Nagash screamed. Then he dodged the creature, took his flask of lemonjuice and threw it in the face of the creature. As it shrieked, Nagash ran away.

As he reached the border of the "cove", the creature stopped. Nagash noticed that when he looked back, and stopped too, resting a bit, keeping his hand on his Rod, and his eyes on the creature. It was growling at him.

When he was done resting, he took a bone and threw it to the creature. Then creature turned around and went somewhere else.

Nagash continued down the trail and suddenly smelt meat. It smelt good, but he was more the fish person, so he decided not to eat it. Maybe someone who did have an appetite for meat could eat it...........

Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:34 am
Stablehand

OOC: Sorry this took so long Nagash, as well so short, no internet at home so trying to sneak it in at school ;)

The path of the trail was long, and seemed to wind on and on through the area. There was no feasible end at sight, and since the meat was left, quickly the smell diplenished. Wisely you avoided eating the troll's meat, perhaps you would survive your ordeal afterall. The sun had begun to do something, it was quite hard to tell just if it was night or day in this wasteland. It was as if the sun was trying to poke through the thick layer of gasses and clouds, but to no avail as the clouds quickly got thicker and thicker apparently compensating for the sun.

There was a change in temperature as the trail continued, it felt hotter, and hotter. Almost as if one was walking towards the bowels of hell itself, brining most to question just what the hell they where heading too. Suddenly the scenary of the trail took another change for the unexpected, and green grass and trees seemed to be grown here. Even flowers were lined on either side of the trail. One must be questioning by now what kind of creature could live in this waste land, and thrive like this!

Then it was heard, a soft and gentle humming sound. First it was almost like one could be dreaming, then as they walked they would hear it more, and more and more untill they came to a fork. There was now two choices before the person, to walk left and into the soft sweet humming sound, or walk right and put it past them. What would you choose?

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.

Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:57 am