It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 RavenFire Island Part XIX (((Please PM to join:::OPEN:::))) 
Stablehand

Kaileah stopped as she heard what Zanatos said. A crimson blush touched her cheeks. He had put into words what she was feeling but still it was not the time. She studied his face for a few minutes. So the confusion she had felt was not to do with what he felt toward her but whether he should act on what he felt. She smiled, her icy blue eyes sparkled softly and she leaned toward him and kissed his cheek softly.

No, you are right Zanatos. This is not the place, nor is it the time. We will both know when it is right. For now we have still some things to explore and I am sure a fine meal of which to partake.

Kaileah pulled his hand to her lips and kissed it softly before she tugged on it as they continued up the trail. The was an air of contentment about her. She was happy, that was the only explanation.

Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:16 pm
Stablehand

She smiled as he kissed her and took her in his arms and held her. Then he whispered asking if she wanted him to make love to her. He played with her ears making her moan softly. She was not sure she could take anymore then what they had already done. Could she handle so much at once?

She searched his face, but before she could answer he kissed her with so much passion. She looked at him again and smiled slowly. She didn't know how to answer him. I... I don't know. All of this has been so much, so intoxicating. She looked at him, maybe in hopes that he would give her the answer

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:46 pm
Stablehand

It is up to you my love. I mean you know I would like to make love to you, but will not rush you into it. There is more to be felt and its just a matter of when you want it. I can't make the decision for you. I will be ok with whatever you decide.

He looked at her and traced her face with a finger and looked at her. His eyes searched hers and he kissed her forehead. I do not think any actions or words could describe all that I feel when it comes to you.

He smiled and kissed her softly and just watched her, his fingers went back to playing with her ears.

Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:25 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos looked at kaileah and then looked around him. they had reached the plateau that he had spoken of. Time had flown by without one or the other noticing where they were at.

Look kaileah, look up and around you, what do you see?

As kaileah looked around , she could of course see the clearing of the first plateau, but around the clearing there were many large lava bolders. As she stretched forth her had to cover above her eye where the sun was to bright. She saw the Island from were they had came. The brigde could almost not be seen anymore. The size of the temple came into full view and the lush vegitation that surrounded it. It was a sight of beauty, breatholding to say the least.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:49 pm
Stablehand

She looked around where they were and wasn't sure that this was the place to continue. She had not thought about it before, but if someone came along. Suddenly she blushed bright crimson all over when she thought about it.

What if someone was to come here? I mean we are laying here in the middle of an open glade and I have not a stitch of clothing on! Maybe this should wait until we are ummm in a bit more private place.

Suddenly felt very vulnerable. She moved closer trying to cover herself. It was not because of him, she did want to experience everything. Not here where someone could walk up on them. It was something private and personal. She looked at him, her body was wanting to continue to feel everything and her mind was saying no. His kisses and especially his fingers playing with her ears were not helping. She couldn't fight what she was feeling she kisses him with all the feelings that were flowing through her.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:50 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah looked at the view that Zanatos was pointing out. The island was beautiful from here and as she turned to see the temple her heart leaped. Even from here she could feel it's essences. She felt a bit shaky as the energy seemed to be drawn to her. or she to it. She needed to straighten her barriers.

It is all so beautiful Zanatos, and the Temple is breathtaking. But how are we going to get back off of here. I mean the bridge is about to be covered by the sea. Well to be honest my Dear, as long as you are here with me, I don't care if we are stuck here for while.

She turned to him and smiled. He was so handsome to her. He had such a strong face. She wanted to reach out and touch his face, to look deep into his eyes. She looked back out toward the island and all it's splendor trying to clear her mind.

Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:28 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos looked at kaileah when she had mentioned that the bridge was about to be covered by the tied. He had not noticed this when he had beein pointing out the views to her. The temple just got a hold of him and drew his attention directly to it. The blue dome was especiall beautiful surrounded by the cool blue water.

Now his attention was drawn back to the bridge and the position that htey were in. It could be till tomorrow that they would be off the volcano now. And they had no warm blankets or wood to start a fire with. The nights on the Island were very nice usually, but being so close to the ocean edge and so high up on the pleateau, this could get interesting.

They had not gone all the way up to the plateau to just come right back down and brave the knee deep water to go back across. Well If they were to be stuck on the volcano and it was going to be for the night, then the first order of business would be to go back down right away while there was still sunlight and gather up as much wood as possible and start a fire. then they could eat a portion of what Triston had packed for there pic nic.

Well Kaileah I can see that the temple has yet once again placed you under its spell. If we are to be here for the night, I had better go back down the trail and gather as much drift wood that I can find. We will need it to stay warm of the volcano over night. Do you feel like you can handle it alone here while I go back down or would you rather come with me and gather up some of the wood?

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:11 am
Stablehand

Coming back around one of the boulders near the face of the wall, he spoted the two.

Hello my friends! Welcome to the plateau. Chuckling slightly, he noticed that the two seemed worried that the bridge was covering in water. Eh, I have a boat down there if you need across this evening. I will most likely be on the wall for a few days while trying to reach the top. Great view though huh?

Crouching down, he tightened one of his shoes some more.

run.......
[/center]

Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:28 am
Stablehand

I am sure the voice is melodic and anything but plain. But somerimes it is fun to imageine that which we knew the sound of sounds like. I sometimes can imagine peoples voices. It can be rahter fun and a way to pass the time. I do hope you get to hear her someday then you will know for sure.

As much fun as it can be to think of what something may sound like hearinf it and knowing it is even better. There is sometimes a voice that can be more comfort than any others. I just am not sure what to tell you about things for I can not wait to here what certain things sound like.

I guess I just imagine anyhting magical while sounding different and better than anything non magical.

Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:45 am
Stablehand

He smiled and kissed her lips she made some good points. He slipped her suit back up on her, well most of the way up and continued to kiss her. He wrapped her up in his arms.

You are right love what is left is best for some place more private. Maybe one hut or the other tonight. I just know that tonight I want to hold you again and everything. I love being able to hold you and be close to you. I do not know what i was thinking. Though is someone had come along I would make sue they would not see you.

He lsmiled and looked at her and ran a hand though her hair. He was smiling while doing so.

Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:58 am
Stablehand

Feeling him pull her swim wear back into place, mostly. She was kind of disappointed, but she didn't want what they shared to be tarnished by something unexpected. Though him continuing to kiss and hold her was not making it easy. But she did not want him to stop either. She smiled up at him. Reaching up she caressed his cheek softly and kissed him.

TJ, I want you to know that this was wonderful. The touch of your hands was like fire on my skin. I never knew anything could feel so good. Thank you for understanding why I am afraid to keep going here. I want this to be special and just between you and I. TJ, I love you.

In search of inner peace

Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:25 am
Stablehand

Looking quite full. Please feel free to start another one.

Thanks!

-Horace

Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:14 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3