It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 RavenFire Island Part XXI (((Please PM to Join::::OPEN:::))) 
Stablehand

Kaileah held lightly onto his arm as they walked back up the trail. She was still quite aware that Zanatos was not wearing a shirt, and tried not to think about it. She returned his smile as they walked.

I am sure that Samual has things well in hand. I know you are use to being there to handle things, but you are on vacation and should put such things from your mind. The Lord and Lady can handle things.

Yes, watching the stars in the night sky has always been a pastime for me. Before my mother went to join the ancestors, I would get her settled for the evening, then go sit out and just watch them. After she did crossover, I would wonder which place in the heavens, was hers. Anyways, yes a fire would be nice.

It would not make me uncomfortable to go to the Shrine, Darling. Now that I have felt the energy that flows there, I think I should be able to strengthen my barriers so that it does not affect me like the last time.

As they came up on the plateau, she looked up at Zanatos and smiled. Kaileah was almost surprised that there was not already a fire burning when they returned. She laughed to herself thinking, she didn't mind. She would enjoy watching Zanatos build the fire for them. She did enjoy the view of him doing things, especially without his shirt. Kaileah shook her head slightly at herself. She nearly made herself blush at her thoughts. Her smile radiated as she looked up at him and spoke.

Is there anything I can do to help Zanatos? With getting the fire ready that is.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:38 am
Stablehand

He had found himself not really wanting to leave her but this is what she wanted so he left feeling a bit confused. It was weird to think that she did not want him there with her but he understood at the same time. Though he had pictured them together in a bath at one point. He knew also that she needed her privacy.

He went back to his cabin and went and got changed and washed up. He did not take long and then he looked for the perfect hing to wear. He could not explain all that she made him feel but then again he was happy that he was feeling the way he was. He had thought for so long that love was for other people.

He never had thought he would find love, then again he never thought he would be in a place for more than a day or two. He could spend all the time there was to be spent here and he would be happy as long as she was there.

It seemed he was sitting there more than a hour when he finally had heard the knock on his hut door. He got up and went to the door and leaned and kissed her cheek softly. She smelled like some type of flower he did not know what it was called. He grinned at her and put an arm around her.

I was wondering when you would come I was getting rather bored, not so much as hungry as i was bored. It felt rather lonely being by myself. So are we all set to get going love, maybe stop by the water on the way. You look very beautiful.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:38 am
Stablehand

As they approched the plateau, Zanatos started to look around to see where the best place to build the fire would be. The wind was comming in from the south, so it picked up some speed as it climbed the mountain. It was not very cold yet, but the breeze that had been calm over the daytime, was now starting go blow faster as the sun went down.

He also hoped that his shirt was now dry. But if it was not, then it was fine. he could still feel the heat of the sun still warm his thorso.

He decided that the colse to the bolders on the south side of the plateau would be the best place to build the dife so he made several trips back and forth to the wood pile and finally he was ready to light it.

Well do we wait still to light the fire till a little later or do we start her now? The sun still shines and I would rather wait for a while. Maybe we could have some more of the food that Triston packed for us.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:30 pm
Stablehand

She smiled as he opened the door. It as almost like he was waiting at the door for her to knock. He leaned down to her and softly kisses her cheek. He was smiling as he put his arm around her almost protectively. She laughed quietly as he said that he was bored and lonely waiting for her. She blushed slightly as he told her she looked beautiful. Would she ever get use to the compliments.

I am sorry you got bored waiting on me. I just kind of got lost in thought while I was bathing. It was amazing. I went to draw my bath and the tub was already filled with steaming water, and it never cooled off. I know I sat there for a long time too. It was just what I needed to unwind. Oh, and it was scented with my favorite floral scent, gardenia.

Oh listen to me go on about a simple bath. I am sorry I kept you waiting TJ. Maybe a walk down by the docks before dinner would be nice. I wonder what delight the cook will have for us tonight. Yes, yes, lets go.

She was carrying on like a young school girl. For some reason she was feeling very giddy. As she looked up at him, her eyes sparkling, smiling happily. She placed her hand in his, stretching up a bit on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:59 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah noticed the breeze had picked up a bit, it felt nice against her face. It blew her hair about her face and it tickled her nose, causing her to sneeze.

She noticed he went to check to see if his shirt was dry, but it appeared that it wasn't. She giggled when she saw it must not be, because he didn't put it on. She hoped that he hadn't noticed her giggling. Though with the breeze picking up, she was sure it would finish dry quickly.

Kaileah watched as he took the wood to the place he had picked to put the fire. She was enjoying watching Zanatos' muscles flexing and straining a bit as he picked up the wood. She sighed softly as she watched him.

I think we can wait awhile before we start the fire. The sun is still quite warm and the breeze feels nice. I think we have plenty of food to have some now and still have some for the morning. While we eat I can take in the view, that I find quite delightful.

She had a bright smile on her lips and her icy blue eyes had a teasing glint in them.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:38 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos watched as Kaileah started to take a few things out of the basquet once more. Everything had been put away earlier on. Now what was strange is that there were different things in the basquet then before. There were a few new pate, the wine bottle had changed and there were several cheeses that were not there earlier. Zanatos was curious at this because he had been thinking of nice melting bre on his palet just a little earlier. And now here it was waiting for him. He assumed that this basquet worked pretty much like the huts did and that what ever the person wanted, the basquet would have just enough of is to satisfy it's owner.

Oh my this is a treat, I did not know that I would be eating bre today. But then again being on this Island I should not be surprised.

Well I hope that my shirt will be ready soon, it is getting a little chilly for me.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:02 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah began pulling things out of the basket. Much to her surprise none of it the things she had replaced there earlier. She glanced over at Zanatos and he appeared to be a bit surprised himself. She shrugged and laid out the food and brought out the bottle of wine and glasses. Kaileah smiled up at Zanatos and hands him the wine to open, as she finishes getting the plates.

Would you open this, and pour, please Darling? I will finish getting the plates out and then we can eat. I don't think to much would surprise me now, as far as the island is concerned.

Kaileah looked at Zanatos as he remarked about it beginning to feel chilly to him. She wondered for a moment how a man of his girth could notice the chill, until she noticed a bit of dampness in the air. She also wondered for a moment, with everything else the island does, why hadn't it provided him with a dry shirt.

I am sure with the breeze, that it should be dry soon. It wasn't very wet when you checked it last was it. Perhaps if you put it on that bush, rather then laying on a rock it would dry quicker?

Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:37 pm
Stablehand

Droevig was relieved by Samuals calm reaction to her rudeness. She once again began eating from the plate. This time placeing the food one at a time into her small mouth. She had to remind herself to chew, it often annoyed her as she thought the act of swallowing blood was much more pleasureful. Nonetheless she couldnt was throughly enjoying how good the food tasted.

This was the first time she had ever tasted food from the sea. It was so soft and tender in her mouth. She could squish it against the roof of her mouth instead of chewing it, which made her all the merrier. She ate for what seemed like ages, until the platter was almost empty .She felt her belly pushing against her leather clothing, she decided to get up and thank Samual for all he had done.

It wasn't late, but the sun was starting to go down, and all of the food she had eaten began to make Droevig tired. She thanked Samual for a meal well done, and headed off to explore her hut further.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:50 pm
Stablehand

Venorik listened in silence as the two ladies talked his eyes aglow with slight amusement. He offered Xena a slight smile but otherwise he hardly moved other then the slight swish of this tail behind him. If seemed Ardala was taking all blame onto herself. However Venorik wasn't to sure. He knew the cook all too well and he wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he had something to do with this. Especially the part were he got attacked. However he didn't think the cook was that much of mastermind to beable to manipulate Ardala into attacking him. Come to think of it he didn't think the cook would actually hurt him, maybe he was looking at the man too much as he might another demon. He chuckled slightly to himself at the thought and watched as Xena bid them farwell and made her way over to where Tiamat was greeting the newcomers. Thinking of the cook, Venorik was getting rather hungry. He hadn't eaten all day and getting randomly attacked had built up his appetite.

"Well my dear. I'm rather hungry I say we make our away over to the food hut. Maybe I'll ask the cook for some of the crab things."

He said looking up at her a mischievous grin teasing the edges of his lips. With that be made his way over to the food hut which was rather close by and just as he was about to enter someone else left. It most have been someone new for Venorik hadn't seen her before. He nodded a greeting to her and then ducked in so Ardala wasn't knocked off his shoulder as he entered the food hut. He looked around the place seemed rather empty right now but he was sure others would be trickling in for dinner soon. He looked around and spotted the cook then smiled slyly.

"COOK!!! Whats for dinner? Have any more those crab things Ardala was telling me about?"

He asked chuckling to himself as he gave Ardala a weary look out of the corner of his eye. He grinned down at the cooking waiting to see what he might have ready.

Dogs

Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:26 pm
Stablehand

Well Lady Xena does not seem to pleased with me serving you live food anymore. She did not like the outbreak that happened this morning with Lady Ardala. I swore that i was not playing a joke. I wanted her to eat something different that even you had not eatten yet. It was all ment to be something good for you. I know that you had goon through alot to get the lobsteres yesterday and I just wanted to repay you in some manner. Lady Ardala would have been the first to taste it and then I would have know if you liked it.

I was sure that you would , and I only wanted to try and make something very special for Lady Ardala this morning. Well I was a victim of CHAOS !!!! It shot an arrow through my foot.

Damm little bugger bit down on Lady Ardala and things just went to HELL !!!! Now for that I am to be punished, I cannot make anything special for either of you. And I so much enjoyed cooking for the both of you, it was a chalange to do so. And that stupid Deranchard star paste.. How you could like to eat that beats me, but then again I had other Ideals for meals for the both of you but now my hands are tied.

Samual shruged and turned his back on both Venorik and Ardala. He did not want to have them see his face. He was ashamed of what had happened to Ardala that morning.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:42 pm
Stablehand

Relor managed to get to the pier, but not fast enough, the two people thjat had gotten off the boat were just are surprised as iBlade when it had appeared. The were only making for shore to go to the inn across the road. They had used the pier but only to get off. they seemed even more confused when IBlade called them Lord and Lady, but they giggled and did not make a big deal about it.

it was about this time that Relor and Kayli made it to the pier.

Excuse me Sir, Excuse me.

The gemtlemen turned around and looked at both Relor and Lady Kayli.

I am sorry that I was not here to great you when you arrived at the pier. We were off to the market to get something to eat.

The gentlemen looked back to the two people that had come off the boat. it was obvious that he had thought that they were the people that took care of the Island.

I can understand that there was some confusion here. And for that I am sorry.

Sorry, I have not introduced myself, I am relor and this lovely young Lady is Kayli and you would be?

The couple that had come off the boat giggled and left the area where Relor was now talking to the the gentlemen and headed to the inn across the road.

Hello Relor nice to see you

Relor nodded and let the couple pass beside him.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:03 pm
Stablehand

She had watched in wonderment at the different things and she smiled. She liked being around Relor. He had a certain way about him. She could not help but smile when she was around him it would seem. She listened to him greet the person that was waiting and then acknowledge the others and she smiled. He seemed to always enjoy that which he did for a job and that was one of the more imortant things about having a job was not to make it seem like it was a chore for you.

He seemed to do that. He seemed like he could put anyone at ease. She smiled to the man and nodded her head. Good evening sir, I hope we did not keep you waiting long.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Stablehand

He smiled as he saw her. He loved seeing the sight of her. He hated being away from her and he did not know why. He looked her over again. He had already told her how beautiful she looked but he could not help admire her. He was not sure of a lot of things but one thing he was sure of was that he was in love with her. As sure as he could be about anything he felt he could in her sight see his future. Yes he already thought of her as his future.

Darling the only bad thing about the wait was that I was waiting on you. Had it been waiting on someone else I would not have been anxious at all. I am glad that you enjoyed your time and that it was what you needed to unwind. Ah gardenia is what that smell is. I was kind of wandering what that scent was my sisters like things like that.

I would wait even longer for you. I am sure that whatever the cook has made will be just as good as the other meals. So a walk by the docks and then dinner in the dining hut. Yes that should be good to do

He put an arm gently around her as they walked to the docks. He was happy he felt complete again. It was if without her he was not complete but with her he was complete and happy.

Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:03 am
Stablehand

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?t=11527

Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:46 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3