It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 RavenFire Island Part XXI (((Please PM to Join::::OPEN:::))) 
Stablehand

He took her in his arms trying to comfort her. Her emotions were raw. It seemed everything was affecting her on a much higher level then she had ever felt before. She just had not learned how to handle all of it. She laid in his arms and just let herself be drained but the tears. She didn't know how else to do it. How else to express her frustration. She wanted to feel these things but it was making her crazy. Between the sobs she tried to speak.

I am trying TJ, to understand what is happening to me. I am so emotional right now and I am not use to that. I have always been able to control them before.... before I fell in love with you.

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:24 am
Stablehand

He just held her close and kissed her softly. He leaned and nuzzled her neck. Love its just I know you are feeling so much right now, I am sure it is rathe rconfusing. Heck some of what I have felt I have not been sure of what to do with. But its going to be ok love I promise you. We can stay out for supper or we can head back in time, either way is fine with me. Or we can head back to one of the cottages and then eat and talk in there.

He wanted to get her to do something other than cry so he leaned in and nibbled her neck and rubbed her ears tips between his fingers.

Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:29 am
Peasant

Oriana smiled at the man while her violet eyes scanned his face, his demeanure, while she introduced herself and her husband.

Forgive me if I seem to stare my lord, I mean no disrespect, I am a seeker of knowledge in all things and I am the first to admit that this seeking does indeed include people.... I am Oriana Tengwargul, and this is my husband Guidion. I am sure that the island will meet every expectation and then some, it is almost embarrassing to admit to but in all the years that Guidion and I have been wed, this is the first time we have been able to go away on holiday with one another. You've mentioned your own wife, I look forward to meeting her. As for which side of the island we would like to reside on during our stay, well I will leave that for Guidion to decide. I do have one slight request though, I hope it does not seem to forward, might there be someone who could tell me the entire history of this island sometime during our stay? I do not hunt for the secrets of the islands magic mind you, I am merely interested in how a place such as this came to be....

Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:45 am
Stablehand

She blinked away the tears as he held her. She was still shaky, more from all the crying then anything else at the moment. As she composed herself, she took a deep breath. She smiled as he nibbled at her neck and played with her ears. He was being so very patient with her. Not knowing what other men were like, she still felt lucky to be with him. She wondered if anyone else would be so understanding. He too, seemed to having his own problems with his emotions, but he was so much better at handling them then her. Then he brought up their next meal.

I think I would like to have supper at the food hut love. It might help me to collect myself and would be nice to see the others here. There might even be some newcomers to meet. That is if you don't mind.

She reached over and softly caressed his cheek, leaning in and kissing him softly. Lays her head back on his shoulder, she sighs deeply.

In search of inner peace

Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:41 pm
Stablehand

I was standing before the sign, not sure of what to do, I was beginning to think that this island was a fable and not real at all. I was thinking about what to do, I could go back to the Inn and see if my room was still there, or I thought of heading south to the another town to see what there was. I bent down to retrieve my belongings when a noise made me look up.

There before my eyes was a pier and a boat that was not there. Then a man and a woman come off the boat and walked towards me. I waited until they had approached before speaking to them. I bowed to them both, and introduced myself. "M'lord and M'lady, I am cougar, I had heard of this wondrous island from the Inn where I was staying and my curiosity got the better of me. If you will allow me, I would greatly like to visit your island for a time." I had hoped that my words did not sound to oafish to them. I was a simple man and flowery words where not my norm. I straightened up and waited for them.

Cougar, Guardian of the Sword of Tesh!

Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:28 pm
Stablehand

He smiled and held her. He kept her close to him and nuzzled her. His hand rna through her hair gently. He moved only to look at her and kiss her softly.

Ok love then supper at the food hut it is then. I do not mind my love. Yes there might be some new people and all. I just guess we should go and get cleaned up dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about your looking like you were crying. Honey I know how innocent you are about things bothers you at times but I think it is sweet as can be.

He grinneed and leaned and kissed her softly. As he pulled back he winked at her.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:08 am
Stablehand

As Xena listened to the generous words which flowed from Lady Ardala's lips, she was impressed indeed. Granted, she'd not known many demons in her time, however, none of the ones she'd known had been so blatantly generous in their protection of mortals as Lady Ardala was being. Her voice was soft and pleasant as she spoke.

My lady, you are truly welcome here upon this Island any time that you wish to visit us. You are a delightful surprise and I find that I enjoy conversing with you.

As for Samual, if you did surprise or scare him, it was nothing more than he deserved, in my opinion. So please don't worry about apologizing to him. And now, I have kept you and Lord Venerik long enough. Perhaps we can talk some more later, Lady Ardala. If you will excuse me, I will join my husband in greeting the newcomers to the Island.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:23 am
Stablehand

She realize, when he mentioned about not wanting the others to think something was wrong, because looked like she had been crying, that she must look a sight. She shook her head not quite understanding how he could think her cute when she was such a mess. But it did bring a smile to her face.

Yes it might be a good idea to go back to my hut and get cleaned up and put on some fresh clothes. I must look a mess. Perhaps after supper we could sit near the beach. There is a nice little spot right outside my hut where we could sit and just relax.

She moved to beginning packing what was left into the basket. She got up, after giving him a kiss and went to find the skirt that she had worn over her swim wear. If she remember right it was over behind one of the trees. She found it, bringing it back and put it in her pack. She smiled at him as she reached out her hand to him.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:51 am
Stablehand

He smiled and got up while she was gone and picked up the stuff he could carry in one arm and took her hand with the other. He smiled and leaned and kissed her with a grin. He knew she had true beauty which was a rare find in anyone. He smiled and walked with her.

Yes we can go sit on the beach or whereever. As long as I am with you that is what matters to me. I like holding you and having you close. Yes even when you are upset. Though I do have a wet shirt now, but I am not worried about that at all. Are you feeling better love?

He walked slowly with her back to her hut. They had been so close to things today that no wonder why emotions were running high. He smiled, when they got to her hut he waited to see what she wanted to do.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:06 am
Stablehand

Lady Xena seemed to miss the part about the only reason that Samual lived was because she knew that if she had killed him, she would have most likely have been killed herself by who or whatever protects this island.

Ardala looked at Venorik. She wondered what he would think of Lady Xena saying she was a delightful surprise. She wasn't quite sure what Xena meant by that. Oh well, she did need to learn to better control her rage.

Once again M'Lady, I would like to assure you that Samual did nothing wrong. If you would like to speak with me again, I am sure that I could find the time. Since we are on vacation here. There is, after all, time to do as we wish.

Ardala nodded as Lady Xena excused herself to go join her husband in greeting the ones at the docks. She had not even noticed the arrival of the boat. She had be so set on killing the crabs, nothing else at mattered at the time.

Ardala smiled down at Venorik, brushing the back of her hand across his face. She found it quite delightful that he seemed to like perching her on his broad shoulder. She felt a stir of emotions as she looked into his intoxication crimson eyes. Her wings fluttered slightly. His clawed hand still laying across her long slender legs. It made her remember the not quite healed marks as he had gripped tightly the other night. It did bring a mischievous smile to her lips.

Well Venorik, I am not sure about what there is to do. Perhaps we could find something to explore. 7If I hadn't been in such a state when I flew off earlier, I might have noticed something we could check out.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:46 am
Stablehand

Droevig stared at the food infront her. The large platter was filled with brilliantly displayed items, whose smell tickled Droveig's senses. She was not yet used to mortal food. The large green crystal almost the size of a human head is what allowed her to curve her blood thurst and eat those human delicacy's that would keep her alive. Of course she had eaten mortal food before she had been reborn, but she remembered nothing of it once the thirst had overcome her.

She always forgot that she had to eat, probably one of the reasons she was so slim. Yet eating was something she really enjoyed. Every taste was new to her, every flavour, every spice, and every texture reminded her she was at least part human.

Droevig was overcome by her hunger and grabbed handfuls of food off the plate stuffing them into her mouth, even the crab legs with the shell still on, she had barely enough room to close her mouth as she chewed.

Eyes gaped at her from around the room, and she suddenly realized her mistake and through a full mouth replied

"I'm sorry... I ..was....hungry"

Her face burned as she finished chewing her meal. She could feel her cheeks filling with red blood as she tried to finish chewing as fast as she could. Ending with a large swallow that poked peices into her throat.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:50 am
Stablehand

Tyihel smiled as he took her hand and kissed her. She wondered what he was grinning at when he did. She didn't' ask, just walked with him. Every now and again she would squeeze his hand gently. She didn't quite know why, but had felt the need to do so. She laughed when he said about his shirt being wet.

Yes, I think I am feeling better. I am sorry that I lost control of my emotions like that. I really will try to do better. I just need to get better at all of this I guess. I just never felt things this way before. She paused for a moment and smiled at him. Well, seeing as your shirt is all wet, then you will have to find a dry one won't you. I will try not to get that one wet for you.

She laughed at her own comment about not getting another shirt wet for him. They had continued to walk quietly. She wondered what he was thinking about. She tried not to think to much on what had happened earlier. She wasn't ready to let her emotions get all churned up again.

Before she realized it they were back in front of her hut. She would need to get washed up and find something different to put on. Maybe a nice soak in a warm bath was what she needed. She turned to him and smiled. Looking into his eyes her heart skipped a beat. He had that affect on her.

TJ, would you mind to very much, if you were to give me about an hour. I would like to get a bath and wash my hair. Between the waterfall the night before and the hot springs today, it feels like it could use a good washing. I don't want to hurt your feelings in any way, but I just need to relax, alone in a warm bath for a little while.

She hoped he would understand her need to be alone for a short while. She had a lot of things to think about. She didn't seem to be able to think clearly when they were together. She leaned slowly toward him and kissed him gently. As she pulled back she smiled, thinking how so much had changed in just a few days.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:59 am
Stablehand

He walked with her and smiled everytime she squeezed his hand. He was not exactly sure what all his thoughts meant. He just kept thinking of her and the time that they have spent. The time that he would not change anything for. Something told him there was going to be some sort of test for them sometime. He was not sure when or anything but he knew it. There always was a test of things when someone in his family fell in love. His own parents were the perfect example. His mother had loved a few men in her time, but that was to be expected. Nikolas had been taken from her and she had not been able to find them. Then there was his father. The father that his mother went through so much with. Between times with his father there was another man, he was the father of Quinn and Solstice. Not that he would change that it happened but the man was killed for his infedelity. After that it was his father again. But then his father disappeared and has not been seen since. There was not much more they could do after a long time he was presumed dead, then Nikolas came back into her life, and they faced trials but it worked out for them in the end.

He heard her speak between his thoughts and he looked at her.

Yes that would be good to not try and get all my shirts wet. There is nothing to be sorry for at all love. I know you have never felt things this way before, and you need to adjust to things the way they are. I am glad you are feeling better.

He walked with her to her hut. She asked for a hour to get some time alone and to bathe and all. He was going to make a joke of something but decided not to. He put an arm around her and kissed her softly.

Take all the time that you need. I will be getting changed and washed and all as well. Just come to my hut when you are ready, if you want and then we can go from there.

He went towards his cabin after watching her go into hers.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:28 am
Stablehand

She smiled as she kissed her at the door of her hut. Walked in the door and turned to watch him as he walked away. She felt a slight ache as he left. She found that rather curious. It was not like he was that far away or like they were not going to see each other again. She shook her head and closed the door.

She walked to the wash room and much to her surprise there was a hot tub of steaming water waiting for her. She walked back out to the other room and got a large towel and slipped out of her clothes. She found that the water had been scented with gardenia, her favorite scent. She smiled in amazement at this island.

Stepping into the tub she slide down into the hot water. It felt so good. For the better part of her time in the bath she just let the hot water relax her. Her mind wondering to the events of the last couple days. Things she had discovered about herself. It was all so strange, new and somehow tantalizing. It was still hard for her to deal with the feelings she had. She didn't know how long she had been sitting there, but the water never seemed to grow any cooler. She sat up in the tub and found some soap. She smelled the bar and it too smelled of gardenia. She smiled as she washed herself with it. Then she washed her hair. When she got done she stood from the tub and wrapped the towel around her. She shook her head and laughed lightly, somehow the towel had been warmed while she was bathing.

Going back into the main room, she moved to the closet to find something to wear. Since it was going to be an evening meal, she found something a bit more heavier in weight, since the nights seemed cool. The dress was still of the toga style. It was dark, almost midnight blue. It had long sleeves, but here were no shoulders. She smiled as she looked in the mirror. She was fascinated at how they were attached to the dress only under the arms, but stayed up with no problem.

Sitting down at the table she began to brush her hair. Leaving the back to flow down her back, she took the hair on the sides and braided it back and tied it with a ribbon she found that matched her dress. She found an orchid on the mirror table of a soft creamy blue and placed it in her hair just over her right ear. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror thinking she had never taken such care in dressing before. She walked back over to the closet and found a shawl that matched the orchid. She could not tell the type of material it was made from, but is was very soft against her shoulders. Once satisfied, she walked out the door and headed down the path toward TJ's hut. She knocked lightly on the door.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:20 pm
Stablehand

well is is a pleasure to make your acuaintance Lord Tengwargul and you M'Lady. I am glad that you have secide to come to the Island for some rest and relaxation. Ah Speaking of my wife here she comes now.

Lord Tengwargul, Lady Tengwargul I would like you to meet my wife Xena. We have been wed for less time then you, but so far I can only say that it has been bliss.

Lord Tengwargul which side of the Island would you like to reside on? Would you like the East side or the West side of the Island? bothe are very beautiful and they both have there advantage.

Tiamat awaited and answer from Lord Tengwargul when Lady Tengwargul asked another question, one that was not asked often. Actually Tiamat had never been asked this question. the history of the entire Island. Even he did not know the entire history of the Island. There were parts of the Island that he did not even know yet. But he would find someone to help Lady Tengwargul in here endevor to learn the history.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:18 pm
Stablehand

You have a good appetit Lady Droevig. I am glad that you are enjoying the snaks that I have prepared for you. And do not worry, there is not certain way to eat the crab. Lady Ardala and Lord Venorik like to eat it with the shell. So do not fret, you have not done anything to offend me as the cook. I am just glad to see you eatting with so much heart.

Samual smilled and offered Droevig another turn at the plate of snacks. He hoped that he had comforted her enough so that she felt at ease and she knew that she had not commited or offened him.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:25 pm
Stablehand

Well to tell you the truth, this light has me a little curious and I am honestly intreeged as to where it would lead us. I have not had the chance to have a good mystery in a long time. And nothing has gotten me this curious in a long time, other then women that is. But that is a whole other story. You on the other hand are a very facinating person...

Come lets go fast before we cannot see where it is going. It just went over that knoll over there.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:32 pm
Stablehand

Well then I think we had better hurry. We wanted something to do. Now we don't want to lose it.

Kaileah follows Zanatos quickly. In the excitement she missed his remark about her being fascinating. It caught up with her rushing thoughts about half way to the knoll. She almost stopped when she realized it. She knew if she did she would never catch up. After shaking the thought from her mind, the thought of what they were chasing entered. She had a feeling but she would wait and see.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:54 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos had not seen that Kaileah was not directly behind him anymore. The bluish light thta they followed had gone around a bend and so had Zanatos. It was then that he lost total sight of Kaileah and he stopped in his tracks. He looked at the temple dedicated to RavenFire. The light had moved across the rest of the distance that Zanatos had not had a chance to track it. All he could see now was the bluish light dancing on the roof of the shrine.

Kaileah came running around the corner and nearly bumped into him. Luckly, he was quick enough to get out of her way. She stopped suddenly and looked back at Zanatos.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:26 pm
Stablehand

Yvette made her way toward Lord Tiamat and Lady Xena. The new comers to the Island were very well dressed and seemed to be in a big discution with Lord Tiamat. Yvette approched them quietly and made sure not to interupt Lord Tiamat as he spoke to the people which she now knew as Lord and Lady Tengwargul.

She had now caugt a little of the conversation but was still remaining quiet. Their names being mentioned a few times in the conversation was easy to now recognize. The Lord and the Lady could not know that she was there as she was behind them both a few feet. She would wait to either be adressed or that Lord Tiamat called her forth if she was needed. She looked over to Lady Xena nodded her head downward and smiled.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:33 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah ran around the bend trying to catch up with Zanatos. As she did he loomed in front of her. Before she could stop he side stepped so that she did not run into him. She stopped and turned back to him, then followed his eyes to the Shrine.

Kaileah smiled as she saw the luminous glow floating over the dome. Her feeling was confirmed. Somehow she had known that the Spirit was watching over them. She was not sure why, though. Kaileah whispered softly.

The Spirit's Shrine.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:50 pm
Stablehand

The spirit of the Island? You mean to tell me that the spirit of the Island surrounded us as we kissed up on the first plateau? Hmmm This is rather odd do you not think? Why would the siprit of the Island suround us like that?

look a t me I am just full of questions and I am rathe sure that we could come up wit hhundreds of possabilities as to why the spirit did that, but I am also sure that we will almost never know the truth until we go and visite the temple itself.

That is if we find a way to get to the temple and if visitors are welcome.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:30 pm
Stablehand

I said ... The Spirit's Shrine. That is where it is floating. I have not idea if she would do that. I know that she has approved of us, but that is all I know, Darling.

Do you think that we should try to go there? I don't mean now Darling, it is getting to close to dark before we could return. Maybe we should talk to Lord Tiamat first. I do know that I would like to go there. From what I have already felt.

She visibly trembled as she remembered the rush of feelings she had gotten earlier.

Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:04 pm
Stablehand

Xena hadn't missed the look of uncertainty that Lady Ardala had shot to Venorik as she'd spoken the words to Ardala about being a delightful surprise. Xena had been speaking formally, and she'd meant no disrespect by saying that. Perhaps later she would be able to speak to Lady Ardala alone, and further explain what she'd meant by it.

Xena walked gracefully off towards the dock to join Tiamat in greeting the newcomers to the Island. From the look of things, they were husband and wife, it was only fitting that she be there by Tiamat's side to welcome them. As Tiamat introduced her to the other two, she smiled as she saw that her assumption about them had been correct. Xena smiled pleasantly and nodded cordially towards Lord and Lady Tengwargul.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed movement behind them, and smiled as she saw Yvette give her a nod of respect. Smiling widely, Xena gave her a silent wink, and then turned her attentions back to the guests who stood before them. It seemed that Lady Tengwargul was a history buff and was interested in the history of the Island. Xena almost chuckled aloud as she realized that the lady knew not what she asked, and imagined Tiamat sitting with her before a fire, trying to explain to her the wonders of the Island as he knew them from Ravenfire. The Island was a wondrous place and full of history as well. The telling of the tale would entail no little amount of time and effort. Xena silently wondered if the Lady's husband was a history buff as well. If not, he could always explore the Island or get a relaxing massage while his wife indulged in her interests.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:57 am
Stablehand

((((( OCC: Time on the Island is now 6 PM. )))))

You are correct, it is starting to be late, I guess that Samauls would have something ready for the people to eat close to being finished. Well We had better go back up the trail and get to the plateau. We can start a fire and relax and watch the stars come out of hidding. I always loved the starts and how they twinkle away high above in the heavens.

As for going to the shrine, lets get informed first to see if it is possable to go there. And then I want to make sure that you are ok with going there. If you are really not comfortable, then we will not go. I will leave that up to you.

Zanatos took Kaileah's arm under his and started to walk up to the plateau with her. He smiled at her as they walked up.

Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:55 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next