It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 RavenFire Island Part XXII (((Please PM to join:::OPEN:::))) 
Stablehand

Kaileah could hardly stop laughing. Zanatos then remarked about calling her his little vixen. She thought about that for a moment as she watched him laughing.

Before Zanatos had a chance to react, she took hold of his hand and softly began to kiss each one of his fingers. She had a mischievous glint in her icy blue eyes.

Awwww, did I hurt your fingers. Let me kiss them and make them all better.

As Kaileah kisses each one she slowly to them into her mouth one at a time. Tasting each one in turn. Zanatos wanted to call her Vixen, she thought for a moment.

Now why would you want to call me a vixen? It was an accident I tell you.

Kaileah giggles and winked at him, as she was still holding one of his fingers, she nipped at it softly.

Now that was not an accident. Then again neither is this.

Kaileah leaned in closer, bringing her face close to his. Her icy blue eyes locking with his. She laid his hand down, bringing hers to his cheek and kissed him. She pulled back slowly as she keep looking into his eyes. She whispered softly.

Who knows, Darling, I might like you calling me your little vixen.

Kaileah leaned in again, her lips just barely brushing his. Not taking her eyes from his, she reached down and grabbed a bit of cheese and slowly put it into his mouth. She giggled softly and moved away. Picking up her glass and sipping her wine.

Well now Dear, what was that you were saying about your fingers?

Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:23 am
Stablehand

We then it is a pleasure to meet you Couger. I am glad that you had a good time at the inn. And I am actually glad that they talk of the Island. I was not sure if the people around here talked alot about it or not. Most people never take the opportunity to go to it anyway?

So you would like to go to the Island. That is good. Oh and I still feel a little foolish for what happed before. I have to get that little boat away from the pier so that the ship can dock. Once that I call her over, she makes port very fast. It's all magic.

He looked towards Kayli and smiled, she had not yet wanted or mentioned that she wanted to go to the Island. She just stayed very close to Relor and smiled.

Kayli would you like to to to the Island at this time, or would you prefer to stay here still. I am not trying to send you away mind you. I like your company and I like doing things with you.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:24 am
Stablehand

She smiled and listened to Relor. As of right now she had no interest in going to the island she was enjoying spending time with him and keeping him company. When he mentioned he liked doing things with her she blushed slightly. She liked being around him there was something about him that interested and intrigued her if that was the right word. She was happy that he was not trying to send her away but that he was being polite by asking her.

I am enjoying my time with you Relor. So as long as I am not in the way I would like to stay. I am sure that the island is wondrous but I could not see having as an interesting time with anyone as I am having with you. I just do not want to be a burden to you either.

She smiled at him. She felt a little strange around him at times and she could not help but wonder why. What made him so special that she felt those strange things around him. She felt a strange feeling inside of her and she just smiled. She waited to hear what all was going on.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:31 am
Stablehand

Kayli would you mind setting up the food over on the pore close to the booth, We have enough for you as well Couger if you would like to join us, though as soon as I call the boat over it will not be long to get here.

I think I have a blanket that we can use to spreed out in the booth. We could set up plates and wine glasses on it. Would you mind doing that for me Kayli please.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:03 pm
Stablehand

zanatos laughed when Kaileah nipped at his fingers, he was somewhat sure once that she had taken his and and started to kiss the fingers that she would do something like that. So it did not really surprise him.

Outch that hurt. Zanatos started to laugh even louder then before. Oh yes vixen you are ... Before he could get another word in. He had a piece of cheese in his mouth. Now that had caught him a little off guard as he was looking at Kaileah right in the eyes.

He chewed the piece of cheese and like the fact that she had served him. No other women had done this before and he liked it. He opened his mouth again waiting to see what Kaileah would now place in it. He chuckled as he waited for another piece of food.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:22 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah smiled mischievously as he opened his mouth again, after he had finished the piece of cheese. Reaching down she picked up another piece of cheese and leaned toward him. Instead of placing it in his mouth, she instead leaned closer and kissed him deeply, slipping her arms around him. She wasn't sure what had possessed her to do so. Her hands ran softly over his back as she held him closely. She pulled back slowly looking once again into his eyes. She took the piece of cheese she had been holding and popped it into his mouth and grinned.

Don't want you to get too hungry, Darling. Would you like some more wine?

Kaileah smiled innocently at him. She hadn't wanted to pull out of the kiss, but she wanted to see his reaction. The piece of cheese she gave him was intended to make him smile or confuse him. She wasn't sure which. She watched him to see what he would do.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:00 pm
Stablehand

Zantos looked mischievously at Kaileah now as he had just opened his mouth to see if she would feed him another time. When she had reached for another piece of cheese, he was delighted. But before the piece of cheese ever came into the vicinity of his mouth, Kaileah had softly leaned onto him and started to kiss him passionately.

She pulled back from him after a few minutes. it was as if the two of them could just not get enough of each other teasing one another. Then the piece of cheese that Kaileah had in her hand found its way into his mouth. She had asked if he wanted more wine, but his glass was still rather full. So he nodded his head from side to side signaling no.

He grabbed his glass and took another sip of wine. Once that he had finished he placed it back on the ground and took a piece of cheese and place half of it in his mouth, the other half left out in the open. He winked at Kaileah.

[center] I stay awake observing the heavens for a sign of things to come.[/center]

Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:34 pm
Stablehand

She smiled happily as he told her that she had capture more then his heart. If she could just express how she felt about him as easily. She didn't seem to be able to find the right words.

Well I don't think that I need anymore time alone at the moment, love. It was hard enough to be away from you that short bit of time. I don't quite understand why I feel that way. But I don't want to be away from you. TJ, I love you very much and I don't know what I would do if you were not here.

She discovered that she didn't want to be without him. She couldn't see her life without him in it. Was this what it meant to be in love?

In search of inner peace
In a world full of turmoil

Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:07 pm
Stablehand

Droevig looked within herself to try and find the goodness that the spirit had mentioned, but she found only the empty black where her soul should have been. She was jolted back into reality when she saw the spirit reaching out to touch her staff. Droevig resisted the urge to pull the staff away and instead let her feel the energy that it held.

“ This staff is the gift I receved after my rebirth, but it has only served me as a curse. It allows me to wander under the full height of the sun, and it curbs my bloodthurst. While I have it I can eat mortal food and sustain myself with it. But most of all it reminds me of what I have become.”

Droevig bowed her head once more to the sand as her tears began to roll off her face, tears made of her own blood, the true tears of a vampire.

“ I was human once, I was truly happy. My husband Gabriel, he left behind his title to marry me, I was only a serf. We had nothing between the two of us, but we laughed everything else away…then the villages around us began to be attacked… people ran screaming ranting of vampires and death. Two days later they attacked us, and I was bitten protecting my fallen husband. I thought that I would wake up to death, but I woke up to Gabriel stroking my ashen face….. I told him to leave,…he knew I’d been bitten but he stayed…he stayed for me…”

Droevig put her hands to her face and the blood flowed freely between her fingers onto the sand below.

“I fought the change, but the voices within my head were to strong, they haunted my dreams and my mind until I couldn’t take it anymore. As Gabriel was lieing over me stroking my forehead I Killed him. I ripped out his neck and licked his blood off the bedsheets. You know he still loved me when I killed him? I was overtaken by the hunger, but once I had fed, I realized what I had done…. I knelt beside him as he was dieing, and all he did was look up at me, with so much love and so much sadness. When he died i saw his soul, a white wisp of smoke flow from his body behind me, as I turned to watch I realized my maker was standing there with this very staff. He thrust the staff into my hands, and as I touched it Gabriel’s soul was wrenched from the sky to the crystal.”

Droevig looked up towards the spirit, her bloody tears still flowing from her face

“ His soul was trapped into the crystal, his soul is entwined with my emptiness so that I may use it… so I may take advantage of human qualities”

She thrust the staff upon the ground and knelt before the crystal

“ This is my gift from the vampires, the death of my love, and the everyday knowledge of his torment within the stone… this is my curse, my guilt, my war… my death. I am Droevig, I am sadness…”

with that Droevig cradled the crystal between her arms as a mother would her babe. She cried as she waited for the punished from the spirit, the punishment for bringing something so evil upon this island. Something evil amidst the beauty.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:23 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah giggled and leaned forward and took the other end of the piece of cheese into her mouth. As she did their lips pressed together. Cheese or not she leaned in to the touch and kissed Zanatos again. Her hand came up and caressed his face gently. It seemed the more she kissed him the more she wanted. She moaned softly against his mouth.

As they kissed Kaileah let her barriers drop letting her feelings and desires flow to him. She was not sure how Zanatos would react to her feelings coming to him, but she wanted him to feel all that she was feeling.

Slowly she pulled out of the kiss and leaned back a bit, looking up into his eyes. Kaileah whispered softly, I love you, Zanatos.

Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:23 pm
Stablehand

Relor introduced himself and apologize for all the confusion. "Tis nothing, more my mistake than yours," I said. The Lady next to him said, "Nice to meet you cougar. I do hope we did not keep you long as I said. And there is no need to bow to me I am not that type of lady. Actually I am just one cause he says I am. I have heard some wonderous things about the island myself. I hope that you enjoy your time there." I raised up, and smiled at her, "My Lady, anyone who is a fair as you deserves the respect that chivalry demands."

Relor said that Kayli and him were going to have something to eat next to the booth at the end of Pier if I would like to join him. "Thank you, I could do with some food, and if you dont mind if I ask a few questions about the island while we eat and wait for the boat?.

We turned to start walking to the booth after Lady Kayli and went and retrieved my meager belongings, and readjusted the Long Sword on my back. I had read the sign about leaving weapons checked, and was very hesitant, The Sword of Kesh was entrusted to me to care for, and it has never left my side. I decided it would be the first question to Relor once we were settled.

After Lady Kayli spread the blanket out, I turned to Relor and asked about the weapons being checked and explained to him that the Sword was given to me a long time ago and it was a very great responsiblity to keep it safe.

Cougar, Guardian of the Sword of Tesh!

Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:39 pm
Stablehand

The spirit was touched by what Droevig was telling her. it was obvious that she had a lot of issues to deal with and that she would have to build her confidence. Not being alone would be another thing that the spirit also knew that she would have to correct.

Yes she was a vampire, but this did not mean that there was no good within her. She did not know where to find it it was all. The spirit approached Droevig once more and bent down to where she was now. She laid a hand on the staff and could feel the love of Gabriel still flowing through it. His love for Her was so great that he never felt any contempt to what she had done to him. It was the only way for him to be with her forever.

The spirit opened its empathic abilities and touched Droevigs heart. She let Droevig feel the love that Gabriel felt for her and how he was not mad at her for what she had done. He had known in his heart that if he wanted to spend the rest of eternity with her, that he had had to sacrifice his physical being. And by staying with her like he had done, he was prepared to do so and give her all the love that he could offer to anyone. But she was the one that he had chosen to love for all eternity.

Do you feel him Droevig, do you understand what he is telling you. Can you feel just how much he loves you still?

Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:50 pm
Stablehand

Zanatos felt a sudden tingle go through his body. He had felt this a little before when Kaileah had opened her empathic abilities to him. he could feel her emotions, her touch, her spirit almost. It was as if they were becoming one. It was not easy to try and explain, not that he wanted to try in the first place. He was sensing everything around him as if it were the first time he did.

He leaned toward her and kissed he repeatedly. He just could not get enough of her.

Kaileah I am not sure what has come over me. I cannot ... I cannot get enough of you... I need more... Ah I cannot control myself. What am I feeling? I can usually control... Zanatos continued to kiss Kaileah as he spoke. He could not resist.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:42 pm
Stablehand

Kaileah began to realize that she had let her barriers down to much. Zanatos was feeling her desires, her emotions, what was in her heart. Did she want to stop him? Kaileah knew that she had to bring back up the barriers and quickly. She wanted to be with him yes, but not because of her influence with her empathic way. That would not do at all.

She knew she couldn't up them up to quickly or it might have a bad affect on Zanatos. She found herself not wanting to rebuild the barriers as she return his kiss. She pulled back slowly letting her barriers come back up. She whispered softy, trying to reach his mind gently.

Zanatos, listen to me. Zanatos! Look at me. Look into my eyes. She put both hands on his face making him look at her. Darling, please listen to me. This is my fault, you need to concentrate, please. These are not all your feelinlg, Darling. They are my feelings too.

She just wanted him to feel a little of what she was feeling, not flood him with her feelings. Tears ran do wn her cheeks, her icy blue eyes where filled shame for what she had cause.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm
Stablehand

He smiled listening to her, he really did not want anymore time alone either. He moved his arms around her waist and kissed her softly bringing her close to him and he leaned and nuzzled her.

I am glad to hear that love cause I do not want to be apart from you. I love you too and I like being close to you. I would not want to be without you here either. I do not know what is happening I am feeling things like I have never felt before. The more I am around you the more I want to be around you. I don't like being apart from you, its lonely without you with me. Maybe I sound silly saying that but its true my love. Tyihel I was thinking of leaving the island soon and I was kinding of hoping and wondering if you would come wiht me when i go.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:16 pm
Stablehand

Tyihel, like it when he pulled her close. His kisses always brought a smile to her face. She still thanked her Mistress each day for sending her to the island.

He told her how he did not like being away from her either. That the was feeling things he had never felt before. It seemed that they felt the same about a lot of things. She had not seem his uncertainty. At least not as strong as her was. She was taken by surprise when said he would be leaving the island soon. The thing that really took her breath was that he wanted her to travel with him. She just stood there kind of in shock. Her chin nearly dropped to the ground. She just kind of stood there dumbfounded.

In search of inner peace

Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:20 pm
Stablehand

Droevig was still kneeling on the soft sand with the crystal in her arms, when she was suddenly overtaken by a rush of feelings strealing through her head so quickly it made her swoon.

She felt Gabriel.... he was there, within her mind. He was stroking her conciouness with a love that took her breath away.

Gabriel????...... I .....I'm so sorry for what has happened to you, i couldnt control myself....i am so lost without you here, I cannot live with what i have done you....I am so sorry my love, I stole your soul, and I shall never repay that...

Droevig felt another strong sense of love flood her senses Gabriel was speaking to her through the spirit, she could now sense both of them there within her mind.

My sweet Ana.... you have done nothing love my love, I am where I want to be, with you everywhere you go. You have done nothing but let us live together as one for an eternity.

Droevig turned her now bloodied face to the spirit and said

" I dont know what to say.... I am in shock of everything around me.... I cannot thank you enough, I cannot breath or think or hear..."

Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:26 pm
Stablehand

I just wanted to show you that you are not alone. I could sense that Gabriel wanted to tell you something more, but could not do it now. So I opened my mine to him so that he could speak to you. Don not thank me I am her to help those in need. And if ever you feel like this again just remember the words that Gabriel just spoke to you.

The spirit backed away from Droevig and and started to fade away leaving nothing but the beauty of the island to look at now.

Remember the words...

Nothing was left to see now of the spirit, just a bright shining star on the horizon was left to look at as it pulsed in the sky.

Everything around Droevig had been cleaned, not a drop of blood was left on the ground. Not even on her person could one tell that she had shed tears.

Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:02 pm
Stablehand

He looked at her and nuzzled her neck again. Leaning up he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

My love, I do not really want to go but I got this feeling that something is happening with my family. I want you to go with me cause I do not wish to be apart from you. I need you with my Tyihel you make me very happy and I enjoy being around you. When I look at you I do not just see my present, I see my future. With you I see the person I want to share a very long life with. I love you so very much Tyihel and nothing is going to change that. If all this was not new to you I would ask you to be my wife, but I do not want to rush you into anything.

He smiled and kissed her deeply pulling her closer to him. After he kissed her he looked into her eyes hoping to see some type of answer or what she was thinking.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:18 am
Stablehand

Tyihel looked at TJ as he that felt his family needed him to be home. How he didn't to be away from her. He spoke of a future together. He basically said he that he wanted her to be his wife. She knew that she loved him and didn't want be without him. She smiled as he kissed her and held her close. She knew he was waiting for an answer.

Yes, TJ, I will return to the city with you. I should get back to the Mistress anyway. I have been gone much to long. The last thing you have done is to rush me on anything. I love you TJ.

In search of inner peace

Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:40 am
Stablehand

Droevig was left on the beach alone when the spirit left. Only a soft wind remained to remind her that it wasnt all a dream.

She didnt know how long she had been there, only that she still held the crystal within her hands. That she could still feel Gabriel within her mind.

She knew now that she had to find someone, someone with enough magic, someone who could set Gabriel free.

The lady Yvette said Lord Tiamat was a great sorcer, and that he had great magic guarded within the interior. I mist find lord Tiamat.

and with that Droevig took her leave of the beach, heading to her cabin to find something appropiate to wear in the presance of a lord. She was feeling a new found sense of hope...something she hadnt felt since her marriage. hundreds of years ago.

Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:38 pm
Stablehand

Xena smiled as the Lord and Lady headed off towards the food hut. She moved closer to Tiamat and placed her arm about his waist. She kept silent as he asked Yvette to see to the happy couple. It was then that Tiamat inquired about the children. Xena felt a guilty flush rise to her cheeks. She had not had the opportunity to check upon them yet. Tiamat seemed to sense her feelings, for his next comment brought a smile to her lips.

As he mentioned bringing the children to breakfast, Xena began to frown. She did not like the idea of letting people know about the children's existence upon the island. As a mother, and a warrior, her first instinct was to protect her children. She knew that eventually she would have to let them experience aspects of the world, but for right now, it was far too soon for her liking. And besides, where would the children sit? Tiamat and she would not be able to eat their own food very well if they had to balance the little ones upon their laps.

Then Tiamat was asking her what she wished to do now that the Lord and Lady were being taken care of. She did not miss the meaning in his smile, but having brought up the subject of the children, that was where her mind was centered. She wished very much to check upon them, and make sure that they were doing well. Her voice reflected her wistfulness as she spoke.

I have indeed been busy so far today, and have not had the opportunity as of yet to check upon the children. Before I joined you here, I was endeavoring to smoothe things over with Lady Ardala and assure myself that she had not been harmed by Samual's little prank this morning.

Since you ask, I would very much like to check upon the children before supper. Will you join me, or shall I meet you in the dining hut?

Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:41 am
Stablehand

Tyihel and TJ saw Lord Tiamat and Lady Xena still at the end of the dock. It had come time for TJ to follow his instincts that he was needed at home by his family. He had asked her to travel with him. His reasons twofold. One to be sure that Tyihel had safe travels, for they were going to the same city and because he wanted her with him. Tyihel accepted his invitation. They approached them, seeing that they were talking, they waited a few feet away until they felt they were not interrupting.

Lord Tiamat, Lady Xena, T'is a pleasure to see you both this evening. I hope things are going well for you both. I have to say that this is the most wondrous place I have ever been to. I don't think there could be another as beautiful and relaxing. It has been the perfect place for a vacation. I can't speak for TJ, but I hope to return one day, maybe even for a honeymoon.

So to get to it, We need to return to the mainland. I would think on the first crossing in the morning. It seems that TJ has family business to attend to and I need to get back to my job. M'Lady sent me here to get some relaxation and I have gotten that and much more.

She bowed her head in a nod to the couple. Looking at TJ she smiles.

Yes, it has been a great adventure here and all. Something is telling me that my family needs me at home. I am sorry to take Tyihel from here, but I don't want to leave her behind. So yes if you could, we would like to get headed back to Tiavain in the morning.

He held her hand while they talked to the Lord and Lady. He was happy that she had agreed to go back to the city together.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:42 am
Stablehand

Tiamat was also concerned for the children and had not seen Arrea since the morning when he had her in his arms looking outside on the balcony of the mansion. He did not want to play favorites between both of the children, but Arrea was the one that had woken both Damion and Xena up from the birthing process. So she held a special place for him in his heart. He felt that she was the reason that Xena and Daimon were alive.

I will go with you and see on the children, supper is not for another thirty minutes or so. So we should have enough time to get back.

Just then Tyihel came over to him and told Tiamat about there intention to leave in the morning. Tyihel seemed very relaxed and happy. It looked like she was going to be leaving with TJ as well and they would travel together to the lands of Tiavain.

I will make sure that the boat is ready at first light and will be available to you at any time that you wish to depart.

Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:40 pm
Stablehand

Thank You M'Lord. We would like to thank you for everything. We have had a wonderful time. I know that I shall return in the future.... Tyihel said with a smile.

Yes we have both had a good time M'Lord and M'Lady. I am sure we will return. TJ winks at Tyihel.

They thank Lord Tiamat and head for the dining hut. Whatever the cook was fixing smelled wonderful and she found she was quite hungry. They where going to miss their time here she was sure. Looking to TJ, she smiled and kisses he cheek.

In search of inner peace

Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next