It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:24 pm

A Centaur's Revival 3 (open) 
Stablehand

I am heading back to my room, I will be heading out shortly after everything settles down, though I will be here for any questioning of the necromancer.

She'd overheard what Jacen had said to the servant, though she hadn't meant to eavesdrop. Questioning. They meant to question her. She swallowed and stood up carefully, smoothing her hands down the front of her dress.

She didn't want to answer questions, although she'd known she would eventually have to. It felt as if every eye in the room was on her. She knew that wasn't the case, but it felt as if it were. She looked down at the slinky dress she wore and wished faintly that she had a cloak to cover herself with. If she couldn't use her body and clothing to seduce, it was hardly adequate enough for any sort of protection. She felt very vulnerable.

Taking a slow breath, she turned to face DKII.

I..if you will excuse me sire, I...I would be much indebted to you if you will allow me to freshen up before...before you interview me.

Biting her lip, she hoped that he would allow her to leave the banqueting hall. She needed to be alone for a little bit. She had no illusions that she would attempt to escape. Not right now. Not when she was surrounded by so many. But perhaps if she had a moment by herself to think, she'd be able to formulate what she would say to him.

Preferably something that would not make her situation any more precarious.

She could only hope.

Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:55 pm