It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:45 am

Damning of a Soul (Closed to Tiavain, Risetti and Invite) 
Stablehand

Tanarri nodded his head as she spoke. He poured her some wine then himself. He picked up his glass and sipped the wine as he thought for a second on an idea.

Would it hurt you to converse with her now? You guys could very well chat to say. I personally feel it to be a good idea. Who knows you might start liking each others company and this whole war thing within yourself could cease. However, it doesn't mean giving up on finding ways to bring yourselves apart. At least look at it this way.....for now you're stuck with each other better part coping with each other. You can put two minds together to solve this problem instead of bickering about it. Hey...you might find out things about yourselves from one another. I'm sure you notice things about Anarane while you waited your turn to come out. All those hours in a day watching her do this and do that. No doubt you notice her habits and all.

He raised a brow at her inquisitively as he took a bite of his food. The food's delictable taste distracted him, apparent from his facial expression of satisfaction. After a few chews he looked back at her and swallowed.

Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:05 am
Stablehand

Farene considered what Tanarri was saying. She didn't see them having anything in common except for wanting rid of each other.

I spend as little time paying attention to what she does as I can. Her denial of what she is sickens me. There is nothing that we could work together on. Yes I am stuck inside this elven shell. If I could find a way to survive without it I would have been out of it by now. I was her misuse of magic that binds me in her. As far as I know I don't see how I can counter that since I don't know magic. It doesn't matter that we share the same body the magick abilities are part of her mind and not mine. So no, there is no way we can work together. I can not accept her weakness, they far outweigh her strengths, as far as I can tell.

As Farene spoke her eyes where flaring brighter and her anger was growing. He could see that she had not and would not accept and alliance with the elf. She looked across the table at Tanarri, fire blazing in her eyes. Her hand clutching around one of the glasses growing tighter as her hatred for the elf gnawed at her. She was trying so hard to bring herself back under control that she had bitten down on her lower lip and the blood was running down her chin.

Death in Effect

Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:14 am
Stablehand

Tanarri peered at her with a narrow eye then lifted his head up slowly and gave a nod as his eyes widen to his calm state. Well the attitude seems befitting of a demon but perhaps a bit naive. He took another bit of his dinner. He set is fork down and leaned back in his chair one hand holding a glass of wine.

My look at you....fuming with hatred and resentment. I dont know what to say to you than to mention it might be a short coming on your part. It's no little wonder you two make no gain in either capacity. Things been dealt as they are, you dont have to like it I agree but eventually you just got to accept it and move on. Before you know it you both will be dead before you could do anything.

He downed the rest of his drink and stood up. He walked up to her as she sat in the chair. His right hand firmly took her by the chin and turned her head up to look at him.

I think what you have is an unique ability....an advantage but you waste it over petty ideals. You got a lot of passion in you.

He let go of her as a solitary finger drew off the tip of her chin lightly. She wasn't using her mind....too much emotion. Tanarri sighed and picked up her wine glass setting it in her hand. He filled it up and his taking it up when he was done.

Forgot I mentioned this tensious topic. Cheers.....lets just enjoy ourselves and relax.

Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:24 pm
Stablehand

Farene's mind was occupied with trying to calm herself that she had not see the look he had given her. As Tanarri spoke, it caught her attention once again and cause the grip her long slender fingers had on the glass to lessen. If she had continue in her thoughts the glass would have surely shattered in her hand. She brought her hand back from the glass to the edge of the table.

Just as Farene eyes had softened a bit and she was about to get her anger on control, his remarks of her reactions to the elfess was a short coming. Her fingers clutched into a ball, as she kept reminding herself that she was in his home and had not been invited. That the elfess had taken it upon herself to come here. Tanarri's words were doing nothing at this point to help. Telling Farene that she need to accept the situation and to move on. Saying that if they did not, they could both end up dead before being able to free themselves.

Farene's eyes flashed again as Tanarri got up from his chair and walked toward her. Before she could do or say anything he had taken hold of her chin making her look up at him. His grip was strong as he spoke looking down on her. She nearly gasped at his touch. Farene barely heard what he said about her abilities and waste of them. No one had dared to touch her before. Now in a day's time she had been touched by two men. Though both were powerful, her reactions to each were substantially different.

As Tanarri drew his hand away, his finger lingered and slide off the tip of her chin. Her thoughts and emotions were thrown into turmoil. He lifted her glass, placing it in her hand. Filling both their glasses with wine. He told her to forget what he was talking about and to relax. It cause her to become furious and she threw the glass across the patio as she came to her feet.

You stand there basically telling me I am foolish and out of control. Saying that I should accept things as they are and be done with it. Implying that if I don't that we will both be dead soon. That I am petty and waste my abilities and in the next breath say to forget the subject and relax. Just who do you think you are to talk to me like that? To treat me like I am some kind of child that needs to be shown how selfish she is.

Farene took a step toward him her eyes flashing a brilliant red. Her emotions where nearly out of control. She grabbed hold of his arm, her fingers clamping down tightly. Even in her own mind she was not sure what she was reacting to. Whether it was his words and the anger they caused or to the way that he had gripped her chin and the emotions that they stirred in her.

Death in Effect

Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:46 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri remained motionless and unchanged in expression as he watched her throw his glass across the veranda and raise up against him. He raised a brow at her then drew up his wine glass to his lips. She was gripping the arm that held the glass, as it came up he flexed to make her hands dwarf to the gerth of his arm. If his own hands couldn't grip around his own arm flexed imagine what her smaller elf hands would do....pretty much have no grip at all.

He finished off his wine and handed the glass over to his free arm to place back onto the table. Now she squared himself off to her, his slouching posture erect now. She was quite emotional at this point. Very much a woman for a demon, however for a demon she was holding back. Questions is what was holding her back. He thought a moment of what she said. Perhaps what he said could be interrupted like that but really not what he was trying to say. His wording must have not come out right. It wasn't worth explaining over again but still good information for her to sit on...sleep on for all that it mattered. His demeanor changed some now, he will stand by his words. It something she needs. Maybe she's never been fronted like this before.

That is exactly what I am saying to you and saying you to do. Its not my intention to make my guests upset but I'm the only one to blame for that. Its hard words to take down isn't it.

He slowly began to pace around her his face close as if grilling her like a sergeant would to a private but his tone had an eerie calmness.

How is it that you get by without knowing who you are, what you feel, and what you want besides the long desired separation. I hope these words are heard by Anarane too. By the wrong person anyone can take advantage of your vulnerable state. And yes you are vulnerable. Cant you feel it. You're lucky I have compassion to help you and I truely do but you cant keep going around asking others which only you can answer and discover for yourself. Who knows how many you asked already.

At this point he had pace behind her just behind her right shoulder. He took her by the right arm with his left hand and spun her around to face him. His right hand caught her left arm to stop her from completely bumping into him. His grip was strong but not crushing. Tanarri now looked upset in his eyes.

Snap out of it Farene....that is way I said for you to deal with it or one day you might not find another night to enjoy. You got a lot to experience and some of it will be from sharing time with Anarane.

Tanarri eased up, his body seem to relax from a tense state. His grip loosened to where his hands only rested against her arms. He exhaled and sighed.

I am sorry to have upset you.

His arms fell to his side and he took a step back. He found he could very much have a life like everyone else despite what he is. His growing years were full harsh punishment for what he was that he didn't think he belong anywhere. But accepting and knowing what and who he was, others accepted him. He found a love and been given a child, he was more now than what he ever was before.

Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:21 am
Stablehand

Farene had lost control of her emotions. Something that only made her more angry. It was truly not Tanarri that she was angry with. It was his words that rang of truth that angered her so. She had let herself react to his words with a physical affront which she should not have let happen. If he had knocked her to the ground she would not have been surprised. But he didn't react at all.

Tanarri words had cut like a knife. Farene had let his words touch her. They were hard to her to take, because she knew that he spoke true. He spoke to her with such calm, yet she could feel the force behind what he was saying.

He had spun her around his grip tight on her arms. She could see, not anger, maybe concern. She was not sure. She tried to keep control of what she was feeling. She couldn't let happen again what had just happened.

I... I have only spoke about these things with 2 people Lord Tanarri. It is not like I had the opportunity before to express myself. It is hard for me to accept that I have to learn to share time with her. She had maintain control for so long, with me only have rare occasions of control. Perhaps I do dwell to much on wanting to be free of her. There is one thing that I have realized. What would happen to me if we were. The body belongs to her and I would have nothing. I have let my emotions get the best of me tonight, and for that I apologize. Lord Tanarri, you have done thing but show me kindness and I repay you with an outburst of hostility. It was not you that upset me, but the truth in the words you spoke. I am the one that should be saying she is sorry for upsetting you. If you were to ask me to leave and never return to you house, I would not blame you.

Farene lowered her head as he let go of her. This was not what she wanted at all. She shook her head, more at herself then anything else. She sighed deeply. One that she had hoped would be a friend would probably not want her to step foot in his home again. She dropped back down in her chair and just sat there. There was nothing else she could say.

Death in Effect

Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:46 am
Stablehand

Tanarri smiled kindly and nodded. He layed his hands upon her shoulder softly and gave a gentle pat. He moved now to sit in his own chair looking at her sincerely.

I dont do that. You come as often as you want and stay here on occasion if you wish. I've guest rooms for ~friends~. Farene....coping with these possible facts is a hard thing. Sometimes we wish to ignore them or defy them but they'll remain there until confronted. Now you see for yourself these issues. I'll remain someone to help give my support but I cant be the one to fix anything. Wherever you go, just know you can come to me for guidance or be someone to listen. Dont forget that. I hope it gives comfort to know I'm here for you.

Tanarri kept a casual feel and look. He seemed to be smiling but he looked very much at peace.

Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:02 am
Stablehand

Farene just sat there, angry with herself for losing control of her emotions like that. Though in the past she had not been given a change to learn to deal with emotions. She had never been allow enough time to develop the knowledge needed to do so. She was still in turmoil over what had transpired. Lord Tanarri seemed to understand what she was going through. Not only that but he had given her and open invitation to come to him whenever she needed someone to talk with. Whether it was for guidance or just someone to talk to.

Lord Tanarri, you have been most generous with what you have offered me. Especially after my behavior here tonight. Hopefully when next we meet, I will have grown and learned better how to control myself. It does help to know that you will be here to help and guide me. I have never had anyone that I could depend on. Or that would be willing to help me. For this I am grateful.

I would also like to thank you for the wonderful meal you have seen fit to share with me. As well as the time and patience you have shown me. I have truly enjoyed having the chance to get to know you. You opened your doors to me and given some of your valuable time.

Now I think that it is time for me to be on my way. The hour grows late and I think I need time to reflect on what happened here tonight. I, furthermore, do not wish to over stay my welcome. Though I am not sure why you would do this in spite of what has happened. By your leave, Lord Tanarri, I will bid you a good evening.

Farene rises slowly from her chair and bows slightly to him. Her flashing red eyes had calmed from the moments before and a soft smile grace her lips, as she looked to him. She waits to see if he, himself, will show her out or have one of the staff show her the door

Death in Effect

Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:31 am