It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:36 am

MURdering Dardenites [OAFS vs. TTH, SOLAR, Hunters] 
Teh Spam!

Post MURdering Dardenites [OAFS vs. TTH, SOLAR, Hunters]
The OAFS were bored. They had caught all the trout in the lakes of their own lands. So now Nagash was catching bass with his staff of generals.
Suddenly, a tear rolled on Nagash' cheek

I miss the trouts.

The generals all felt the loss of their leader.

So do we. But the only lakes with trout in it lie in the lands of the people who dislike witches that much.

Which ones?

You know. That new band of witch-hunters. Rumour has it that they even called Isonia a witch.

This made Nagash a happier man. They could not for no appearent reason invade the lands of these people, but now that they have called the prettiest deity a witch, he could call it a holy war, and promise the warriors who'd die for the cause of the trouts a place in the court of the goddess! Nagash doubted if it'd happen, but it was like his father always said: "if the gods would not exist, it'd be necessary to invent them". He chuckled, and explained what they'd do to his generals.

But, sir? Would that not make us look dishonorable?

It actually would, since the witch hunter people had bigger realms, but were with few (this, ofcourse was because of the silly god they worshipped, and the fact that they called everyone they didn't like witches). Then Nagash suddenly toppled.

Milord, are you alright? What happened?

Yes, I'm fine. An idea struck me...
You remember these folks who speak with their hearts? Those guys who can't lie?

The True Hearted?

Exactly. Now they have great catfish waters! We'll include them, and accuse them of something.

All were content with that, and they went onward. First, to the lands of the hunting people. On their way, they passed through lands with a lot of rivers, and a sunny climate. The people all were standing in awe, looking at the sun.

SALMON!! These rivers contain Salmon!

We are already dressed up for a trout-war.

I care not! Besides, these people only look at the sun. Sneak up to them, and ram your rods though their troats!

Thus it was done, and in the lands that until most recent times belonged to the sun-worshipping people fisher's cabins were constructed rightaway. Now they went onward, to the lands of the hunting people. Their lands were quite vast, and contained a lot of lakes, and even more trees. The resistance here was strong though.

Let the others handle these guys! We'll move on to the lands of the Heartish people!

These lands had a rich nature: trees, flowers, rivers, lakes, a sea, mountains, plains, etcetera. The OAFS did not care though. They advanced to the capitol of this kingdom, and stood before the walls. The lord of the realm asked them why they were invading his lands. Nagash nodded to his diplomat, who stood forth and screamed:

You bastards! You did... something!!

And with those words they laid siege to the city.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:34 am
Stablehand

Guppy and his fishers were rowing towards Solar's fishing grounds. His fishers were singing loadly and drinking plenty of Choas Brew. It was the drink of any true fisherman.

Guppy and his fishers were coming from TTH. Where they had left a wake of dead fish. The fish cluttered the shores. All that could be seen was the glowing of the burning towns off in the distance.

Guppy turned to his head rod holder. How much longer before we can dine on Solar fish?

We should be coming to the shores of Solar any time now Master Guppy.

Good! Now get me some more Chaos Brew.

Alright men listen up! I want these fishing grounds throughly fished before nightfall. Tonight men, we shall feel our stomachs full of Solar fish!

Guppy's fishers lifted their rods in one hand and their Chaos Brew in the other and cheered out load.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:52 am
Stablehand

OOC: Ermm..seeing as I didn't arrive in time we don't have the starting stats!!! erm.. well.. post-first-strike stats will do :) :

ORDER OF ALMIGHTY FISHINGRODS (OAFS) 13 1,734,534 133,425
THE TRUE HEARTED (TTH) 5 427,008 85,401
THE WITCH HUNTERS GUILD (Hunters) 4 No Rank No Rank
SOLARIS PROTECTORATE (SOLAR) 2 No Rank No Rank

This might seem a whittle unfair..but we had a great first strike :)
Apparently IOM just added TTH to their list aswell.. I don't know what's going on.. all I know is that they seemed at full strength when we hit them. *edit*Ah..arf.. I know what has happened.. IoM didn't clearly name TTH in their thread (they did mention TRUE HEARTED..but hey.. we aren't that smart and we don't read everything they post *cough*) ... they weren't at war according to the warscreen, IoM declared on Wrath... erm.. well.. all I can say is sorry. We've been bastards without knowing it. (sorry for the long OOC note aswell.. mur.. I assure you it had a reason though..and hey.. atleast I made a longer RP-thing :P)

IC:
On the horizon one could see a big red ball surrounded by red and yellow vapours, as if Darden himself just squeezed out one of his many zits. It was one of those scenes where one would expect the crys of a cock or some other vivifying mechanism. Yet the roosters staid quiet, due to tiny purple ribbons tied around their beaks. Casting long shadows over the Dardenite lands stood a simple wooden barrack, bearing the orange flag...

" See!? I told you my ingenious plan would work! "

" Yes sir.. shutting their cocks up was a great plan! I don't see why we are wearing these ridiculous costumes though? "

" To avoid the guards ofcourse. "

" Avoid the guards? Dressed up as pavingstones!? "

" Well..it worked.. didn't it? "

" The fact that they were asleep did contribute just a little to that success, sir. "

Inside the baracks, down a long hallway two persons stood, their backs pressed against the wall. Both of them were dresed in gray pyjamas and wearing some sort of quadrangular hat in the same colour. The smaller of the two appeared to have painted some sort of weird melange of carrots and green slime on his headwear, this ofcourse to add a little realism....

" Right.. lets find the stickroom! "

" Stockroom. "

"Trust me.. with dardenites, there isn't much of a difference there.. "

Carefully avoiding all edible obstacles, the two of them hopped their way to the stockroom. They opened the door and marvelled at all the shiny weapons and woolly garments...

" Oo..what does this thingie do!? "

" Hmm.. 'rectal repudiator' sounds like.. fun... "

Both of them arched a brow as they continued looking at the milk bottle....

" Very interesting.... anyway.. did you bring our secret weapon, my servant!? "

" I sure did, lord Porckie "

The taller one patted the big sack he had been carrying all this time...

"Well done! Did you follow my orders and disguise some terrible beasts as normal-looking clothing garments? "

" Yes sir. "

"Great show! What are they? Horrendous Hippos? "

" No sir... "

" Dubious Dragons!? "

"No sir... "

" Superstituous snakes? "

" Slightly agitated hamsters, sir. "

" WHAT!? "

" Well.. you said they had to look like clothinggarments sir, so the dardenites would put them on and be consumed! So.. I figured hamsters would make great socks, sir... and they're in a really bad mood! "

" Humpffrr.. in a really bad mood eh? What did you do? "

" Stole their cabbages and raped their children sir. "

" Isn't that what we do to peasants? "

In a swift movement the servant exchanged the dardenites socks for the itchy hamsters...

"Amazing..you have tamed them well..they don't move an inch.. they look like real socks! How did you manage that? "

" We cut of their paws sir. "

" It seems like you've been using our peasant-tactics on these animals, good show. "

" Thank you, sir. "

" Now lets get out of here, before they wake up! "

Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:56 am
Stablehand

[center]Somewhere in SOLAR lands...[/center]

... an old woman is sitting in her rocking chair, wrapped up from head to toe in her finest fuzzy blankets. A tortoiseshell cat is asleep in her lap and a covered hand strokes its back. Movement outside her window calls her attention away from the cat and it wanders away to finish its nap in front of the fireplace. It seems that some strange men are setting up temporary cabins on the river in front of her house.

"Strange, indeed," mutters the woman from inside the blankets. She notices their fishing equipment and is suddenly very alert. From inside the blankets she creates a small roll of paper, which she stuffs into a pocket. Slowly, she rises from her seat and gathers a few belongings in a travelling bag. The cat leaps into her arms just as she opens the door to leave and she coos softly to it, closing up the house behind them.

[center]*****[/center]

It takes many hours, much longer than it would have taken any other creature, for the woman to complete her journey. She finally arrives at an armored complex, an odd destination for one so elderly. The guards at the door look to each other in complete confusion as the woman approaches. They meet her on the path, where she produces the rolled parchment and hands it to them, passing them by and entering the building. Once inside, she seems to come alive - blankets are thrown to the ground and the woman stands to her full height.

"Hoo-Boy! Those blankets are HOT!" shouts Nemesis Manafae, second-in-command of the Solaris Protectorate. A few people poke their heads out from around the corner of the hallway where she stands and are slightly relieved by her presence. She calls out again, "Alexi! There be some fishin' men on our turf!"

Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:24 am
Stablehand

Another war? Well, he would need more wine then. More wine and more northmen probably, but wine was cheaper and he knew where to get that. Judging by the smoke filling the afternoon sky, he would have a difficult time finding northmen, indeed.

Acronyms floated through his mind . . . OAF, IOM, AARP, NCAA, NRA . . . he couldn’t keep track, and didn’t much care to. He had agents and diplomats he paid very well to remember acronyms. As he thought, a piece of the stone barricade above him crumbled to the ground, victim of a catapult. Well, their pay may take a dip if this fight didn’t turn the other direction, soon.

Syle made his way to the cellar, seeking wine and a quiet place to think. Most of the damage was already done, and he hoped for a few hours respite from attacks so he could plan at least something of a counter.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:30 am
Stablehand

With all the pike fished out of his lakes, Grim was grave indeed, his favourite fish, cleared from his lands, he had to get more land to get more fish.

The thought of this made him a very happy undead man. He quickly asembled his armies and got to work, soon more pike would be in his grasp and he could fish again.

The fight was a slaughter, the heathens proved to be a folly for Grim and he easely dissmissed them all. With a few hundred acres under his belt, he stoped and fished soem more.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:56 pm
Stablehand

OOC: I would like to say, the NAME, TRUEHEARTED was stated in the NAME of the War Thread and the Opening Stats. And also due to some lacking of maybe, What?, EFFORT, I can sincerely say that my guilds NETWORTH, isn't NO RANK...It's 184,859. If your going to do something, do it right...:OOC

Malphalis calmly looked around the rooms of his quaint home. His prize fish hanging on the wall above his roaring fireplace.

"Damn, Fish I hate'em...

Malphalis paced up and down the long hall, looking for something to do, although the lack of turnout for members left him with not very much to do...

Then came call from the next room over. It was Nemesis, and she was saying that some people had come onto our turf, some fishermen.

"Oh, God not these people..."

Malphalis paced back and forth some more, before he moved out to the next room, to go see Nem, who seemed a bit preoccupied with some blankets. So he left her there, and went off to arm himself.

"These people don't know who they are dealing with, we are barely armed...Oh, God these people are going to kill basically all my townspeople...OH, GOD!!!"

With that Malphalis, adorned his armor, and took up his sword, and ran to inform all his people, that they were going to be killed, due to his lack of troops in this unjust attack, of stupidity and ignorance.

<edit>Networth in the ranking system only appears if your guild has 5 or more members. Since the guild SOLAR only has 4 members, the networth isn't visible to anyone. -- Evangeline.</edit>

Last edited by Malphalis on Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:31 pm
Stablehand

Toph was jolted to his feet- literally, as a rhythmic WHOMPing noise was heard outside of his castle.
"What? The circus was last week. The elephants are all gone."
Llardorwyn, in elf-form, strode into the bedchamber
"Chosen. The leaders of OAFS request that we join them in a quest to gain new fishing grounds. Our army is assembled outside, whenever you want to send them off."
WAR? Oh.
Toph disentangled himself from his sheets, and hurredly got dressed. Minutes later, he stood outside, watching as his army began moving towards enemy lands.
"What do you think, Llardorwyn?"
"I think-" -in midsentance, Llardorwyn shifted into his dragon form, his voice growing much deeper. "That we should see what our army is capable of."
Toph smiled and jumped lithly onto Llardorwyn's golden back.
"Then lets go, my friend."
Llardorwyn took to the air, following the army...

Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:51 pm
Stablehand

Glave was suddenly thrown out of bed. He was sleeping and dreaming for awhile about those ladies from his lands afar when the loud banging order came.

Blag! Blag! Blag!

What's the matter with you folks? I am still dreaming for those luscious ladies from my lands....

War orders, my Lord... from Rod Keeper Nagash....

War?!! what the.... they haven't told me anything about it... ok, I'll be out in a moment....

Glave steps out of his room and there two of his most trusted messengers waiting. The other one is holding a silver fishing rod.

Your rod my Lord.....

Alright, thank you.... gather all my armies in front of the keep and sounds the alarm for war. Give marching orders to.... *pauses and asks* who is the first on the list?

The unspoiled lands of the TTH....

Give marching orders to TTH... Tonight, we will feast on their lands with new supply of unspoiled fresh fish... Someone's god would be vert angry today.... Now go...

Glave dons his silver fishing rod and thought....
This is the first war I had to go in the service of Isonia through OAFS. Long live the through goddes....

he slowly walks out to the door..... to war...

Heathen Pond Scum

Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:44 pm
Stablehand

"Today it rained blood, the blood of my men", sighed Sir Riff.

"There were too many of them. They came so fast that I lost count."

He felt like they did everything they could to protect their lands, but he knew his kingdom could only hold for so long.

Only grace of Darden himself can save his kingdom from this war.

Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:33 pm
Stablehand

Toph watched as his armies verifiably leaped over the streams and rivers separating two heathen kingdoms. Glancing down, he saw another group of men performing the same task... albiet in boats, and going much slower.
"Lets see who they are!" Toph shouted over the wind, grabbing on as Llardorwyn plummeted down towards the earth. As they got closer, Toph could see, through wind-whipped eyes, the banners of OAFS.
"Slow-" Toph's voice was lost to the wind, as the dragon continued to fall.
'SLOW DOWN, LLARDORWYN! They're our men!'
'And they aren't paying attention. We should teach them too.'
'But. Alright. Dont hurt anyone... including me!'
'Scared, Chosen?'
"Of you? Always.'

Toph broke off his mindspeech, a smile on his face as Llardorwyn pulled up right above the lead boat. The men sure noticed him now.
'Get ready to jump, Chosen.'
'What?'

Toph barely had time to react as Llardorwyn dropped the last few feet to the boats surface, shifting as he did to a smaller form, then to his elf form when he landed. Toph was not so... graceful in his landing, rolling twice before finally coming to a stop... inches from a bucket of rotten fish.
"Ugh."
Toph pushed himself to his feet, and walked over to the commander of these men, a man he knew very well.
"Sha- I mean, Guppy! Good to see you. Glad to see your battle seems to being going sucessfully."
One of the men tried to hand him some Chaos Brew, Toph declined politely, and continued.
"Still drinking that stuff? Ugh. Oh well. I hope you have some fish around here. Im starving."

Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:03 pm
Stablehand

Guppy was sipping his Chaos Brew when suddenly a strange man came crashing down upon his ship, causing him to spill some Brew on himself.

What the bloody hell was that? That man made me spill my Chaos Brew all over my nice fishing vest! He deserves to die!

Guppy brandishes his gleaming fishing rod and runs over to this stranger. As he approaches the man starts talking in a voice he has heard before. Guppy stops half way there and listens. Is that?? Guppy bends down and takes a closer look. It is! Master Toph. I would have never have imagined! You, my long lost friend, almost got your ears cut off.

Guppy brushes the dirt off of Toph. And attempts to hand him a Chaos Brew, but Toph politly turns it down.

Fish you say? *laughs* Well just look back there. Guppy points out behind his ship. Following closly are five giant barges full of freshly caught fish, stacking atleast ten feet tall. Answer your question?? *chuckles* We've had more trouble pulling those barges around than we have had catching all those fish. Come and fest on some nice fresh blowfish!

Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:23 am
Teh Spam!

OOC: When IOM started their thread, we were already done doing TTH and since their thread wasn't there yet, when I started creating this one we didn't notice. While I was creating this thread, their thread appeared, which is a stupid coincidence... I wish to speak to mister Bat and Sr. Syle of TTH, so we can see what to do about it (ICQ is in profile).

IC:

The war had been good on the OAFS until now. The lands of the True Hearted were no longer the lands of the True Hearted, with the exception of some of the citadels and strongholds where the resistance was very strong.
They would get to keep those strongholds, since it'd be a waste of effort, strength and time to conquer every last one of the True Hearted.
It was time to move on. The people of the Solar people still were resisting their newly found oppressors, and the lands of the Hunters were almost left untouched.
Today that would change. All would fall before the great might of the Rod! Isonia would be proud of them, and maybe wiggle her divine backside for the OAFS! Broccoli would be an illegal vegetable! Guinea pigs would inhabit oak trees!
Yes, the world would be a better place when under the rule of the OAFS...

<edit>OOC to 3 sentences or less, please! -- Evangeline.
Sowwy!
</edit>

Last edited by _Nagash_ on Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:42 am
Stablehand

Oh, the glory. The glory of falling for Darden, the glory of defeat, and the glory of knowing his kingdom had accepted their punishment for laziness with their honor intact.

Now it was just a matter of seeing if the fisherman could destory his temples faster than he could rebuild them, a race that his people seemed to be winning, at least for now. The dead fish he had scattered around his temple grounds seemed to be slowing down the most dim-witted of the attackers, which by the luck of Darden was the majority of them.

The relentless attacks seemed to have let up for now, perhaps signaling that OAFS thought them defeated, or that they had taken their fill of TTH land. Little did they know of what little value land was to the True, or how much more OAFS would have to sacrifice before declaring themselves victors in this war.

Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:28 am
Stablehand

"What do you mean we're going to die?!" Nemesis lets out a howl of rage and sits right where she is, in the middle of the entranceway, in defeat. Hearing Alexi's discouraging words isn't helping her mood. The little cat hops into her lap and licks her face gingerly, sending a wave of laughter over Nem. "No one is dying," she reassures the people who have gathered to hear of their impending doom. "Although our leader has no faith in what little fighting capabilities we have, there are always other options."

She lifts the cat into her arms and struggles to stand up without the use of her hands. No one comes to help her, though. Those who know her and her temper will never offer assistance unless it is life-threatening. Once regaining her balance, Nem wanders to the tiny window that lets light into the front hallway. She looks down on the violet banners of the OAFS and the nearly empty rivers of the land behind them. Thinking quickly, she offers another solution. Death is not on her agenda today.

"Summon the mages and have them seal off this broken-down fort - we never use it anyway. We'll open the tunnels again and use them as an escape route." Hundreds of whispers among the now crowd of people interrupt her train of thought and a memory begins to surface. "Oh... you're all concerned about the giant spiders that were the reason for closing the tunnels in the first place, aren't you. Well, I'd rather take my chances with them than a bunch of deranged fish-mongers." Oddly enough, this seems sensible to the people and preparations for a great escape begin immediately.

[center]*****[/center]

"Well, that was ridiculous. 164 deaths for a three minute walk through some tunnels?! Why didn't anyone say anything against that stupid plan?" The few survivors moved their eyes to the ground. This was not a good day for any of them. Most escaped with only minor cuts and bruises but some had to leave their limbs behind. "Carry the wounded, there should be another outpost in a couple of miles."

Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:31 am
Stablehand

Gray have been the last days, as the dust that had settled down on the ruins of the still burning temples of Darden. The only color these days would come from the fires of the burning cities, and even those were covered by black smoke in the air, and the burned down rest, ash and dark stones. Loradim smiled. It was not because of agony or defeat, nor was it a smile of humility nor defeat. His eyes rolled left and right and the smile that might have looked mild in the first moment turned more and more into a hysterical laugher. Now this was what he waited for. Total destruction. Yeah ! Harrrr... Hahahah a! Argh !!!! HA !

The poor peasant, signed by with wounds by the war, that crawled out of one of those burned down buildings was a poor soul. Not only had he lost his family today, but the first sounds he heard were voice of his maniac leader. That should also be the last he ever heard, as Loradim quickly dragged a dagger and cut through his throat.

FREE AT LAST, Loradim thought as that poor soul stumbled back, disbelieving and suprised, the blood flowing out of his throat in streams. He survived the attacks, did successfully hide.. this couldn't be the end for him, but it was.

he did not fight. HE DID NOT FIGHT ! THAT FREAKING LITTLE BASTARD DID NOT FIGHT!!! No, this couldn't be. Loradim should have keept him alive to live in shame forever all his days. But the mercy and forgiveness he had ever learned never would come to an end, as was this one of the reason why he should lead the remaining forces.

Quickly he stood up and turned away, never having a look back at his latest victim. He would gather the remaining forces and lead them next to anyone he would find. There was nothing left he could defend, so he could also drag the war into the enemy's lands. He would kill anyone in his way. For everyone of his, two should die. No one ever should dishonor Darden again in this way.

Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:59 pm
Stablehand

Orion rolled over causing him to fall out of bed landing on the floor with a *BOINK* as h rubbed hi headbettr a servant ran in

"You called sir?"

"No"

"but I am sure I heard a calling BOINK??"

"ohh no, I just fell out of bed, but while you are here, how did the attack go last night?

"ahh well sir, that is a funny story, you see, they went the wrong way, no sir!! please dont...."

orion cleaned what was left of the servant from his overly larg sword, strapped on his armour and left his bedroom to this time lead his incompitant troops he stood infront of the ugly bunch awaiting he return of the scribe he had sent the night before

sir, Ibring news from our ally, it appears he wont be aiding us in this strike

"what!!!! ater I let them fish in my lake!!! I shall go and hit the after I finish with these heathens!!"

"that wont be necesary, u see they are already dead sir"

"DEAD!!!"

"well no, just sleeping heavily, but good as sir, seems they sleep well on the full belly with all the fish they caught here"

with that news Orion left his home and went in search of heathens with large lakes to replace the contents of his own after his so caled allys stole all his fish

member of OAFS
all hail the lands of mur!!!

Tue Mar 11, 2003 2:02 pm
Stablehand

The night has come and gone and the morning air is filled with the smoke from his lands burning ruins. He not knows what this new day will bring. Will it bring the havoc of the days past or will today be a new day, a glorious day.

It appears as if the heathens have moved onto another land. Maybe an allies land or maybe the lands of a kingdom for which he does not know.

During his thoughts he finds inspiration. He has a vision of Darden leading his forces into victory. The heathens were falling left and right to Darden’s might. With his new inspiration Sir Riff rallies his armies.

“The war is not over yet! We will fight to get back our lands. We will fight for those who have perished. Most of all we fight for the honor of Darden.”

Following his battle cry, Sir Riff and his armies left their lands. They plan on showing the heathens the power or Darden.

Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:14 pm
Stablehand

orion sat with a string attached to his toe and his rod in hand (what if you got bite and some1 came up from behind you at the same time!!) getting his last bite he kied his foot up in the air sending he ofending trout flying into a pile of hi already deceased bretherin

yes, this land will do plenty of fish!!

but sir, this is foret land!!! we ned to attack drdenite land!

In that case!! call off the kamikazii rod men what doyou mean its too late???

*THUD*

well sir, they already atacked

right grab the fish, and lets run, if any1 asks, they came from dardenites!!

a few hours later, afterquick march/running

are you sure these are the right lands??

yes sir, and the attack is aready underway, smell that loevly smokey smell of burning bulding!!

as the smell of smoke wafted over to orion,m he picked up his catch from the foret land and stated up a bbq

ha!!! let the wonderful smell of cooking fish flush them out of thier giat ugly darden like forts so we may poke them in the open fields!!!

member of OAFS
all hail the lands of mur!!!

Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:40 am
Stablehand

Standing on the lands of the heathens.. Glave stares at the distance of the enemy castle in front of him burning and with shadows of chaos around it. He munched on his last piece of fish for the day sitting alone in front of the table under his battle tent and said, "status report?".

A messenger came up from behind him and said...

Sir, they are retreating to the keep on the mountains. We are over the walls of the castle now. Darden cannot save them mi Lord.

Alright, continue your assault and report back to me when the castle is cleansed from those Dardenites. Don't take any prisoners we'll be pursuing all those that retreated to the mountain.

At once, the messenger left....

Glave is left alone again and was drinking his mug of ale. Ahhh... Tomorrow, I will take all those beautiful lakes surruonding these lands and have a one hell of fishing for a week.

Heathen Pond Scum

Wed Mar 12, 2003 5:03 am
Stablehand

Guppy and his men just arrived on the shores of Solar. His mighty fishing boats ran ashore, the front then opened up unleashing a mass of men and rods.

Charge men and run em through! Don't stop until we've snagged the last fish.

Master Guppy wait! Stop the attack master Guppy! A small boat was coming up from the distant. As it got closer Guppy noticed the flag it was flying. That was Porckie's flag. The messanger jumped down and ran up to Guppy. Thank Isonia that i caught you. You are hard to catch. He stops to catch his breath. Here sir, direct orders from Master Porckie. Good day sir.

Guppy opens up the letter and reads it carefully.

Aww hell. Alright men lets pack it up and head over to Hunters. We've just declared a cease fire with Solar.

A load sigh and whining noise came from his troops.

I said get in the boats! We're going to go and ram our rods into Hunters! Lets move out, you rod wielding babies!

With that Guppy and his men piled back into the fishing ships, and sat sail for the fresh waters of Hunters.

Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:56 am
Stablehand

"The sun IS very bright here, Llardorwyn."
"Well, Chosen, what do you expect? The lands Of SOLAR should be."
"Right."

Toph watched his elves pivot in formation, turning back from the lands of SOLAR. Toph was pleased. The Solars had put up a VERY good fight, holding Toph's armies to a near standstill for days. Now that there was peace... a malicious glint appeared in Toph's eyes...

"I have heard that some of the Hunter kingdoms have been a bit reticent of late... I think we should pay them a visit. Oh, yes."
Toph turned to one of his couriers.
"Tell the castle to ready our drow and our priests for any counterattacks on our lands. Our reserve should be able to handle any frontal assault."

As the courier hurried off, Toph shouldered his bow and watched his army...

Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:52 am
Stablehand

<ooc: good strike oafs. comliment is a little late i know, but i only just got out of hospital and found out you'd slaughtered my guild. If anyone has been trying to get in touch with me, i'm now back, but wun be resuming control of hunters for another couple of days - Mickal is GM for now.>

The sickness that had struck him down had left Karhedron and his people entirely helpless.

The weird plague that had ravaged his populace had left he and his order of Hunters entirely incapable of defending themselves against the massive OAF hordes, and as he had lain muttering insanely in his fevere, Hirudo had burned around him.

That morning his fever had begun to clear, and slowly he was returning to his senses. It appeared one of the other Witch Hunter Generals had assumed command of the guild, obviously the arch-bishop had elected him thus.

But other than this small information he knew nothing and would need to gather more soon.

"Sire, you are in no fit state"

His serfs had tried stopping him from rising, and indeed he had already failed to raise himself from his sick bed twice that day.

"I must..."

Fri Mar 14, 2003 6:19 am
Stablehand

She saw how the war began...she saw how it ended. It matters not to her how the war ended. What matter was for her to see his fellow brothers and sisters on their feet. She saw how they fought for their faith. And this was enough.

Though it wasn't enough to save the war. 'Twas good enough for her. The glory of the war was nothing to her. 'Twas the courage to fight for their faith, to fight for their Goddess was of much value to her. She would gladly gave her life for her faith, for her Goddess and for here brothers and sisters if it needs to be. Their enemy's faith and numbers was simply too strong for them. She knew the time when to accept defeat. And that time was almost at hand.

She knew her Goddess was always there. Victories and defeats are stepping stones for one's search for the true faith. Steps in becoming what the True Hearted is all about. More important of all was their fight for their faith. Even if it cost one's own life. This has been the way of the True Hearted. This war will be remembered!

Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:37 am
Stablehand

From the distance is seen some DOGGEH Form! His ears perk softly as he looks about, his nose lifted in the air as he seems to try to follow the scent of someone. Following the scent he has found, he finds himself on a battle field, tripping over a few banners, he finds what looks like one of OAFS.

Damn them! They went on a Binge Killing without me! But how could they!? Those stupid bastards! And here I thought, "Grab your Saddle, get on your horse, It'll be fun to track down those Fishing Ass Dwarfs." But NOOO Do they wait for me!? I should take my firshing rod and beat them with it!.. heh..Then again Porck may enjoy that a bit to much!

So with that, DarkWolf hops back up on his damned horse and seems to trot across the bodies. Making sure to desicrate all the bodies he can, on his way. Afterall, where's the fun in being nice to the dead heathen bastards? There is none! With that, he finds himself following trails upon trails of bodies, almost like a buffet! But damnit, eating would have to wait, he had to beat the royal shite out of those asses!

So again, he set off on his treck, to find the bastards of OAFS. Stopping here and there for the occasional marking of a tree, of course.

Damn Porckie! I'd give him a piece of my mind...But after that last fight, thats all I have left...What was I thinking about again..mmm...Pie...Warm Apple flavored heathen spleen pie...How...Oh yeah! Finding Porckie! But first!

OAFS, Chaos will live forever.

Fri May 09, 2003 10:42 am