It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Tavern of Faith [Elementum ab Fides / all] 
Stablehand

Amalric took a swig of ale, and then looked around. He took another drink and then refocussed his eyes Maenas' inert form.

Maenas? Maenas!

Amalric waved his hand in front of her face. Amalric sniffed Maenas' drink... it smelled normal. Confused he snapped his fingers in front of her face. Still there was no response.

Amalric waved over a near by drunk. As the drunk approached Amalric stuck out his foot and tripped him, sending him head first into Maenas' chest. Hiding a grin, he feigned a scared look and quickly backed away, awaiting the upcoming show. Surely this would evoke a reaction.

Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:56 pm
Stablehand

As Amalric backed away from the table he saw Condrik out of the corner of his eye.

Condrik, come and join us! This poor sot just copped a feel from Maenas. It should getting interesting shortly.

Amalric signalled for another ale, as his had been spilled by the flailing drunk. Amalric reached into his pocket to pay for his new drink, then panicked because his pocket was empty. Someone had picked the pockets of a thief, impressed he looked around looking for a likely candidate. He quickly skimmed the room, eliminating the obviously drunk, paying special attention to those who looked drunk, but whose eyes were still alert.

Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:08 pm
Stablehand

Finding time to leave the keep to venture out to the tavern had been hard to come by. After his scribes had returned telling him the Mistress had recently gone out as well, Xagh decided now was a good time to catch up with her.

Calling for his fastest horse to be readied he finished up the latest round of news reports and left the city. Looking over his shoulder he nodded to himself with satisfaction seeing the heavy fog rolling in to surround his lands, even from a distance he could still make out the tower guards.

Once he made it to the tavern he gave his horse over to a young boy outside and paid him to feed and water the beast. As he walked inside, he heard someone ask who in the place was from the Fides...then the drunkard went head first into his Mistress.

Xagh wasted no time. Crossing the room the crowd of drinkers parted for him, his eyes locked in on the body sprawled over Maenas' lap. Reaching down he yanked the drunken man up by the back of his neck and pulled him to the door where he shoved him out.

Turning back to the crowd he called for a round of drinks on his tab and made his way back towards Maenas and the others. He looked around for the one who had asked about them. He stopped the bar maid.

Have this round of drinks on the house for everyone. And tell me who it was that asked after the Faithful.

To the drinks on the house the bar maid replied simply, "Aye Coniecturae." And to answer who had asked about them, the bar maid nodded in Condrik's direction. Xagh went over to their table again pulling up a chair.

Condrik is it? If you needed to speak with one of the Fides, you can speak with me..Xagh Livix. He held out his hand to shake with Condrik.

Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:38 am
Stablehand

A deep slumber could happen to her anywhere, especially lately it seemed. The last thing she remembered was seeing Almaric outside then coming back in with him for a drink. She'd only vaguely registered the drunken man that had tripped, falling onto her lap. It happened so fast, the man fell onto her lap, the leaves of her body crackled an' gave way, swallowing up the man's forearms around her waist, then he was yanked up from her suddenly. She took a deep breath as she woke again.

Her eyes opened just in time to see Xagh tossing the man outside. When he returned to their table, she watched an' listened as he spoke to Condrik. She didn't even remember this one coming inside with the wolf at all, she wondered then how long she'd fallen asleep for this time. As Xagh introduced himself, she did the same, saying to Condrik, "I'm Maenas, the Faithful's Mistress," though she didn't hold her hand out as Xagh had done. Her hands folded onto her lap as she sat back in the chair.

She leaned towards Almaric with a kind smile saying, "You'll hav'ta forgive me, the Dreams sometime overtake me at the most inopportune times."

Don't be afraid of dying. Be afraid of dying a fool.

Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:13 am
Stablehand

as he was traveling back to his kingdom,he noticed that he w as losing daylight.he and two of his men were looking for a place to get a meal.as night started to approach they came up to a tavern in which was owned by some faithmates.they decided to go into the tavern and see what was going on.

they walked into the tavern to see many people inside drinking and having a good time.some turned their heads to look at the strangers and just gave a friendly nod.he decided to go on over to the bar while his men went to look for an empty table.he sat at the barstool next to a man who looked familiar.they looked at eachother and toasted to the great one.after that he got up and went to sit with his men.

he walked over to the table where his men were sitting.they ordered up their food and then opened up a map.they went over it to see where they would begin new construction on a defensive wal in their kingdom.their food was brought to them and they begin to feast and drink till the morning hours with some of the others inside.

Sun Mar 23, 2003 2:12 am
Stablehand

The beer slowly rose out of the keg and formed into a mug shape. It them floated over to the waiting hands of the berr elemental as he slowly absorbed it intohis body. Portex gave the bartender a sly grin.

"Nobody gets between me and my beer."

Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:19 am
Peasant

He stands and shakes Xaghs hand, then he turns and bows slightly to Maenas.

I am Condrik Shadow, I have come here with the intention of seeking a new home for wolf and I. Once TMI was in these lands and fought together against those of the other faiths, but now they are no longer together. I was glad to hear that the Fides had finally seen the truth and seen that Foret is the true God and have come to be amongst thier faithful. I remember opposing the Fides a few times, am not sure if you would recall that. I am not looking for anything special anywhere just a place for me and mine to fight for the advancement of Foret. I was hoping you would find me worthy enough to fight along side you.

Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:36 am
Stablehand

covered in mud splinters peircing his body
Grunt stumbles to bar and grabs a keg
throwing a bag of beetle eggs on the bar
Grunt sits by the hearth and begins draining the keg
Seeing many familiar facesfrom battles in the past
soon he shall begin forging a great sword to do battle with

Fri May 02, 2003 8:43 am
Stablehand

It had been a long time since the Beer elemental had visited the tavern. Well over a month. However, he was back and as drunk as ever. So, once again, he headed towards the bar, in search of more beer to replenish himself.

Sat May 03, 2003 11:38 pm
Stablehand

Having never seen a beer elemental before, the Moogle walked over to the elemental and stared for a moment.

'Curious', he thought.

'a water elemental perpetually drunk. I'm sure it could tell many a druken story...'

So, with this in mind, he took a seat next to Portex.

Sat May 03, 2003 11:41 pm
Stablehand

many moons had past since he last visited the tavern.a traveler from the same faith as those who were inside.he thought to himself that he would once again feast inside such a nice looking building,one of the cleaner ones he had traveled to.he also was thinking of joining their guild,as he was looking for a new home,as his was about to be no more.

he was thirsty from the heat and exausted from the ride.he went over to the bar to get a giant glass of the strongest stuff they carried behind the bar."bartender,can i get something very strong please"the bartender brought him a glass of their strongest drink.

he gulped it down in a matter of seconds,and desired another,but knew he had to ride again soon.he saw a table empty over at the window,where at a table next to it were a group of men playing some sort of card game.he decided to got over to the men and ask if he may join in the game.they told him he could play,as long as he had gold to wager.he eagerly sat down at the table and started to play with the group.

Sun May 04, 2003 4:08 am
Peasant

He sat there looking around and wondering if he would actually fit in with this group or not. He had fit in with Misfits before but that was different it was a different type of Misfits that he had dealt with. Reaching down and petting wolf he scratches his ears. Hearing what is going on wolf lets out a slight whimper more of a type of I don't want to be here whimper.

Ah its ok wolf they are not that bad. Just a lil strange but I doubt you will find someone that will go against you in a hunting contest but who knows you might end up liking it here. I know you are partial to that crazy band of Misfits we were with before but this may not be so bad.

Petting wolf some more his mind just seems to wander some more

Tue May 06, 2003 3:02 pm