It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:40 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Rebirth of a Legacy (DR returns) 
Stablehand

Post Rebirth of a Legacy (DR returns)
||| Woe unto you, |||
|||scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! |||
||| for ye are like unto whitened sepulchres, |||
||| which indeed appear beautiful outward, |||
||| but are within full of dead men's bones,|||
||| and of all uncleanliness |||

Thus it was the demoness strode from the realms of the Wargaurd of Rage, her shadow falling long across the realm called Tonin. Time had turned, and from her right hand had she spilled blood, with her left hand she called for the demons of the shadows and under dark. Called them forth once again to follow the glory of the One God. To serve His will. To cut and slice in His name's sake. And it was good.

The ground would once again feel the rumble of the hoardes of Demonic Reality's armies marching without mercy upon the hethen lands which had grown far to prevelant and complacent in a land war torn and weary. The heathen faith seemed to breed like vermin, now they should be cut down like wheat before a scyth. Culled to more controlable numbers.

Hooves crushed sun bleached bones to dust, talons eager to taste the flesh of heathens. Eyes burned with hatred unbound. There would be no mercy. No alliances with heathens. Demonic Reality would not favor one faith over another. ALL heathens would come to fear the name and the banners of Demonic Reality.

Turning her head to gaze back at those who would follow her in this most bloody and callous quest, hissing softly to them. Now comes the age of Despair.. Let no heathen soul survive, not man, nor woman, nor child. They are a blight to the eyes of our Lord.

What was once a shining example of a warriors guild, would soon return to it's greatness.

Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:34 am
Stablehand

"So... now it is time for me return..." those were the words he spoke as he walked through the war blasted plains he had arrived in. Calix had changed, gone was the young man with the black hair in the silk clothing.. in his place was a man much older than he had been when he left, his hair completly white and reaching to his shoulders his face now lined with age along with a white beard in two braids. He wore a simple robe now.. of an earthy brown color with the hem of the robe a little green and around his waist was a rope belt. Tucked into that belt though was an item of curiousiosity a silver flute with strange etchings down it. "It is time.. as I have seen what is to come, my friends have need of the new me.. considering the fact Eisheth has always been a little hot blooded, someone with the ability to not snap on a moments notice might be a bit of use... A sigh was given as he shakes his head muttering softly for a few more moments before stands in the field.. eyeing the broken down castle before him.. his castle.. his fields.. to return them back to what they once were was what he needed to do now. He slipped the flute out of his belt and brought it up to his lips and began to play... the music growing as he stood there, the music being lifted by the wind when the fields.. those fields burnt and soaked in blood.. began to change greenery began to grow. In the distance huts began to open up, the people who had stayed behind coming out to see what was happening gasped in suprise as they watched the actions taking place. In time he lowered the flute and spoke once more, his voice echoing across his lands, "I have returned.. get word to Eisheth, let her know I shall aid her.. I Calix.. the silver tongued shall help her in that which she now strives to do.. ready my people.. for war.

Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:20 pm
Stablehand

Packing up the rest of his belongings Judäs makes his way to the portal setup by his sorcerers. Taking one long look back at the lands inside the boundaries of the WarGuard which he ruled since his arrival in the lands of Tonan. His stay was one he will never forget, and the people, well there arent words to describe the people of the WarGuard. The finest fighters in the lands he fought beside here. The greatest of leaders he had served under here as well. Almost all of what he was today was due to them. A group of people he would never forget and hopefully they would not forget him. The crossroads of life had lain before him, as did the hardest descision he has ever had to make. After days of wrestling with the descision, a choice was made. The choice to leave the WarGuard. Hopefully he could be a leader as fair and just as his friend ArchAngel. Even being half of the leader ArchAngel was would be a good start for him."Scribe, send word to all of the WarGuard that I leave these lands. I leave in the hopes that I can help spread the word of Darden and make our faith stronger so that our children and our children's children will know his word and find strength in his faith. It brings me great sorrow to go but it's something I feel the need to do to test my mettle in this world. I will always be a WoRrior and always be there for any of them should they need me. I also hope they feel the same. To ArchAngel, I will always be in debt to you for your teachings in the ways of a righteous leader. I hope to share the fields of battle with you again, and I thank you for just being my friend. And to Lithia, another great friend, I will miss you deeply as well. Dont let that dolly of yours get you in too much trouble. To Attero, another great friend. Lead your men well, I know you have what it takes to be a great leader, after all you served under me. To Jushai, wise elder of the guild, thank you for all you have taught me about this world. And to the rest of the WarGuard, I will miss you all.It was an honor for me to serve with you all and hope to keep in touch with each and every one of you. Goodbye....Looking around to make sure he didnt forget anything, he stepped into the portal, to the lands he hoped to rule in a righteous and noble way..As he stepped into it and vanished, all that remained of him there was a single tear, shed for all those he would miss..And so a new chapter of his life was to begin, one devoted to leading those of the Demonic Reality..

Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:33 pm
Stablehand

Nahema struggles for dominance over the body that once felt so comfortable to her foreign entity. She is loosing the battle and Eisheth's summons is more powerful than Nahema had thought. Nahema was spending more and more time in the void as Mallya was regaining control of her body. Of course, Nahema never considered that Eisheth would return to these lands and certainly not that Demonic Reality would return. They were the things that had sustained Mallya and when she had lost them she had become vulnerable and an easy target for Nahema. Now Nahema can feel Mallya's power returning, growing with every moment. Nahema is running out of time for if Mallya were to overtake the body before she could find another than Nahema would be trapped as Mallya had been in an empty void full of pain and nothingness. Nahema feels the pull, Mallya is responding to Eisheth's most recent call, summoning all of her alien power Nahema pushes Mallya away, more of a parry really, but it works this time, it may not work again. Nahema unfolds her wings (Mallya wings really, Nahema has begun to accept the inevitable) and takes to the sky flying toward her end, toward Eisheth.

Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:56 am
Stablehand

Stepping through the other side of the portal, he walked into a room almost the same as the one he just left."Hrmm, is this the right place? Did I even go anywhere?Looking around he finally found something different.. It was the banner hanging on the wall.. The banner of DR. His new home..After looking around a moment or two a servant approached to take the rest of his belongings to his private quarters.M'Lord there was a message left here for you, it arrived in the night but I didnt see who left it.Very well then.. Take these things to my room, I'm going to get something to eat. And notify Eisheth that I have arrived as well.
Very well M'Lord.
Making his way to the kitchen he passed a room full of maps and tables.Ahh, the war room.making his way behind the desk he sat down in the big comfy chair. It felt good to be there in the war room. It felt homey. Afterall, being a warrior was something he excelled at and being in a room like this brought a warm feeling to him. Many heathens will perish from orders coming from behind this desk, this he knew.This made him happy.

Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:55 am
Stablehand

The elven rode through the night quickly. He had left the Wargaurd, again. Archangel had given him a proper home and he had always felt welcome, yet out of place. This, though was a new beginning, DR was a place in which he could make himself known. Link has been a traveler all over Maxim, finding a home with Really one true group, led by DK11, but that has far gone. Now, was a new beginning, a new start.

Link crept along the shrubbery that was on the exterior of the keep he appraoched. Judas had told him how to find the place, but had not told him what to expect. he mentioned a name, but that was all. Eisheth was it? Link shrugged the thought and crept past the guards silently. he entered the extravagant keep and looked around slowly for Judas, or anyone he might have recognized.

Last edited by Dark_link on Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:29 pm
Stablehand

Making his way from the war room and down the stairs he seen a familiar face."Link, is that you? Glad to see you found the place. Its still under constuction but it suits me..I was just on my way to the kitchen to have some lunch, you hungry? Of course you are come on lets see how good this cook is."Walking through the passages of the keep with his friend by his side made this place seem more like home. Link was a wanderer of the lands and Judäs hoped he could make a home for him here in DR. For the last time Judäs spoke with Link, he was wandering the lands of Tonan as he did many times before. On a few occasions he had even found a home for Judäs in his times of need. Now it was time to repay the favor.
Arriving in the kitchen they looked around for the cook but she was nowhere to be found. But there was a noise coming from the pantry that sounded like a dog howling. Carefully they crept to the pantry door, with swords drawn they slammed the door open expecting to see whatever the animal was in there consuming what was left of the cook. Much to their suprise it was no animal at all. There was the cook, in all her glory, bent over an empty ale barrel with the gardener taking full advantage of her position. Quickly the two tried to gather themselves while Judäs and Link looked on. As they stumbled about trying to put clothes on hurriedly, it was quite a funny site, the gardener trying to put her blouse on the cook trying to get his boot on her foot... Laughing, Judäs looked over at Link who stood there speechless and said"Yep, we're home.."

Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:55 pm
Stablehand

Hmmmm.....what am I? Am I a dead man walking or a new man? Can I be both? I carry one face but hold two identities now. Only a select few, if that, knows what I am, who I was. Though it was I who created everything I am now, I find it hard to really understand the full meaning of my actions. They were of the moment. Usually I do things in measure of the future. But I can say I know what I'm doing and what I got myself into.

(LOL) Now I'm beckoned to the calls of a demoness who despises me...well at least doesn't trust me. However she keeps me near with a responsibility regarded most important in the lands of Tonin Kingdoms. I obviously care for my well being so wouldn't jepordize my job. A faulter in action in this work could lead to serious consequences....even upon me.

I am Tanarri now. Suppose its a fitting name to what I am inside. Fortunately I do share Eisheth's views. In time I'll find out why she brought me into her sphere.

Tanarri looked around him. In the midst of misty air and grey skies men labored to build his new domain. He sat upon a lone pillar overseeing the construction. His wings spread over him like a hood, sheltering him from the misty winds. This side of the mountain was much more treacherous and yielded a less pleasurable landscape. But he had to go where she did, where life itself wasn't a necessary and desirable commodity. He would pass the time here till sent a runner for him. Let the others be her beck and call, he still felt his own man.

Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:27 pm
Stablehand

They had come, as if bits of darkness peeled away from twilight. They had come in their most horrid forms, their strange and beautiful forms. From the charred remains of the dead came the eaters of the dead. From the last drops of life giving blood had seeped the most vile of life takers, soul stealers. There they perched on the shores of the Endless Sea. There, with the waves of Despair lapping at their toes, hooves, ankles, did they stand. All of them. My brood, My hoarde of killers.

The waters before, becon me to sink down into its depths. To drown in the black succor of violence and Despair. Yet even denial of such desire is Despair, is it not? Those who have come to follow the path that has been set before them with the resurgence of Demonic Reality..they know I am Despair. They know Judas is Despair, and thus, are they Despair as well. Disciples of Despair. We sit before the great blood stained table and feast upon rotted meat. We sip the wine of pain and suffering from the skulls of those who have failed in their task. It is a reminder that we, we Demonic, are taking steps towards a glorious thing, that we are capable of falling as well. We walk the razors edge, it is a slippery thing, one false move will grant us pain, will cost us dearly.

But the Endless Sea will be here always, and I have a job to do. Several, in fact. Now is not the time to be brooding over things. There will be time enough for that when the world comes to an end and I can sit, once more, in the womb pf my unholy birth, and dream.

Turning away from the shore of that sea. Though it was only in her mind. The hoarde was real, it waited her orders. Horned head twisted, golden orbs gazed beyond what was seen to the one perched in silence, considering his position at her beck. Her mind hissed forth to him, snarled forth in ancient and bloody emotions, a picture, more than speech. Forming there like a bubble in the grey matter of his brain to make him aware of her desires. Tanarri, craft me a field of pain so that we might bring unto Darden an offering..

Eyes cast towards the approaching Nahema/Mallya, her oldest ally, one trapped in the form with another. Forked tongue flickered forth between lips, tasted the tained air of sin rushing forth from those wings. Lips curled upwards into a killers leer of murder. Taloned fingers offered out to the demoness. It is time, Mallya, that you shed the annoyance of Nahema. I give you a vessil to be filled. Summoning one of her most foul creatures. It came on tenticles, with a limp heathen in its grasp. It had sharp steel like bristles covering it's back and head, it's tail was flat, yet gleamed as if black iron. Fangs off needlesharp precision bristled from overside jaws.

That would suffice for Mallya to shed Nahema off into. Gaze turned towards the distance. There came the scent of magic, of Calix. Long traveled. Returning to her side. The silver tongued bard had aged, beautifully. His taint was delicious to behold. From her shadow rippled tendrils of blacker shadows to creep across the land and find him. Stretching off into the night like theives, or sorted lovers. His magics had much improved as well, for the very soiled wept at his abilities. There would be discussion of his travels. Content, for now, to make him aware she sensed his return. The human who had survived her abuses and violent ways...the only human to ever do such.

At last her gaze turned to Link and Judas..gazing at her mate, Judas, with delight. Taloned fingers sliding over her swollen belly. Blood yet spilled down her scaled thighs, yet she made no sound of pain at the suffering this brought to her. Here was her mate, her equal. This demon who stood at her side. Striding towards him, taloned fingers sliding acoss Link's cheek lightly, eyes flickering to meet his, hissing softly to him. Kill for me, Dark One. I smell it upon you..blood, death..murder. Such sweet perfume. Let no heathen survive your hungers... Purring as she reached her mate, fingers; trailing from Link's cheek, found his chest. Rested there. The other hand on the hilt of her blade.

More will come..I feel it in the deepest marrow of my bones. This realm shall know death at the hands of the Demonic. Come..let us prepare the way.. Drawing the sword, the light trickling along the edges with malice.

Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:04 am
Stablehand

Standing there beside her, looking upon the masters of pain assembled before them, pride swelled. Time for being idle has passed. Times of waiting to lead a group such as this, the sweetest of rewards. His words like thunder roaring through the night,"Heathens will regret this day, for this is the day my seers have spoken of, a day when warriors of bloodlust and socerers the same shall spread the despair and chaos of Darden across the lands. I am told of rivers of blood that will flow, pestulance that will spread across the lands of those who follow false gods. We will make that happen. I assure you."
Looking back to her, the one who made all of this possible, the one who had given him the confidance to lead such a fine group of warriors. Her evil, the purest ever seen, the love for her guildmates, her only softness. Forged in battle and tested in war, her abilities proven. He was hers, and she his and this is what held this all together. A tie that binds if you will. Looking back to the faithfull,"Allright all, you know what is expected of you. Set out and claim land as yours, build your kingdoms strong, for the time to march, and share the "Reality" of our ways will begin soon enough.Turning back to her,"You need rest, the stubborness in you wont let you, but I will make you..Taking her taloned hand, he led her back to her keep, to the beautifull sins they had created.

Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:09 pm
Stablehand

Looks upon the shadows that come to him and he slides his flute out of his belt as he rises from his desk, his land repaired, his home refurbished.. so what if he weas about the only spot in the realms around him that even looked a little pure, white marble did that. He brought the flute to his lips knowing it was time and he began to play.. not bringing men to flock to his banner, or those who skulked in the shadows to offer him their services, nor did he call up demons from the depths. Instead he called to the mountains and from them came dragons. The flew to heed his call, landing outside his castle, and upon the largest, an old golden dragon was a saddle. Within moments Calix was outside of his castle and to the golden dragon, leaping upon its tail and moving rapidly up its body to the saddle which he sat upon and nodded slightly, patting the dragon's neck as it rose into the air.. and headed towards that dark castle which held Eisheth.. who he knew awaited his presence, time to call upon her then.

Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:50 pm
Stablehand

Stubborn? Chuckling softly at this. knowing full well he was correct. Being led to the castle and knowing Calix was on his way. She must rest so that they might converse of things to come. His return had been expected, though what was not expected was the strength which leeched from him, stronger now, in his older years, than he was as a youth. A great part of her wondered if it had not been her brutality and blood which had caused the dramatic change. That would be discussed. Humans were such odd creatures, so fragile and yet so hearty a lot. Annoying for their ease at being crushed, but impressive for their ferver to live life to the fullest. They were as mayflies to her, here then gone in a blink, yet this one had become endeared to her. Fondly. The bastard. Squeezing Judas' hand with her own. Leaning over to brush lips to the side of his neck.

MMmm...a nice bowl of steaming heathen entrails would be good about now. Though I suspect we shall be up to our chins in that before this age is ended, my sweet. War looms always in the future, no matter the battles we shall fight in..there will be a horizon rife with battle to be blazed into. Our children shall know the delight of war..though I suspect our daughter shall be more inclined to the angel's. Tainted little bitch. Hissing softly yet rubbed a hand over the swollen bulge of her belly. Heavy with child, or in this case, children. A brood, it appeared, though only two. Stepping into the black ivory castle, blood spattering with each step she took. I crave to ring of sword against sword, Judas. I crave the scent of blood and death on the wind. I wish to hear the screams of the injured. I want to feast upon souls and flesh until I can gorge no further. Demonic Reality shall go forth in violence, begetting violence. Peace will lay shattered beneath our heels. This is what we have brought to Tonin.

Taloned fingers dipped to the crux of her thighs as blood spilled in a torent. Hissing softly. At last coming to rest upon the great living throne. Gazing at the abomination of the viewing screen, a smile toying about the corners of her mouth. All of Demonic Reality were welcome within the walls of the Black Ivory. Here there would be feasts. Here there would be reverie. Here they would be a most bloody family.

Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:14 pm
Stablehand

Taking his place next to her, he sat and listened to her words. He could feel the pain in her voice, one which she tried to hide. Her lust for ichor and blood insatiable. He knew she would rather be out wreaking havok and bringing hell upon some heathen fool rather than sit here and rest. But it was his job to make sure she got the rest she needed. For the fight between good and evil that raged inside her surely has taken its toll on her. He sat at her side, never straying, never wavering, waiting... Waiting for a moment that seemed would never arrive.
Outside, wind ruslted the leaves as night stole the world from the day and darkness fell upon keep. Chaos and despair would ride from here soon, and victems will be many. The bloodlust of them all will be satisfied.
"Rest well heathens, but bar your doors.. You never know when something Demonic may come knocking."

Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:19 pm
Stablehand

The shadows...he had been imprisoned there for what had seemed like an eternity by the same cursed dragons his so called "family" spent their lives protecting. The demons from the deepist pits of Hell didn't hold a candle to the foul beasts that lurked in the shadows of Tonin. Folk tales were told across the land of people mysteriously disappearing into the shadows and never seen again, but of course, they were merely folk tales...

However, for Yuber, it was his every day life. Kidnapping women and children was always fun, but the real joy...that came from the "brave men" of the villages and towns. The drunkards who were afraid of nothing. Heh. The look of terror and agony on a grown man's face as he was slowly disembowled and then digested always put a smile on Yuber's face.

The blood of the Fatimas and the race of his people had ended with the death of his father Bartholomew. Yuber had given up the part of his soul that bonded him eternally to dragons. Instead now, he had formed a new spiritual bond. A bond with a demoness of the shadows, known as Mylara.

He had been placed in his infernal prison, when he struck down his father's dragon Fenril, the legendary dragon of Ice. By the laws of his people, he had been banished from the realm of man, forced to live in total darkness for all eternity.

But now, his eternal damnation would soon come to a premature end. He knew very little about his father's past, but he did remember an old friend of his. A demoness herself by the name of Eisheth. He knew little about her, but his father spoke highly of her. Perhaps someone of her magnitude would be able to free him from his accursed prison.

"Yuber...what makes you think you can trust this wench? I've heard many stories about her and her kind...even the demons of the shadows fear her"

"All the more reason for me to meet with her Mylara. If the stories are true, perhaps she would be able to help free us both from this accursed place. I will not remain in the shadows any longer. My thurst for blood has grown too great to be satisfied by these measely scraps of flesh we tear from these pitifuls humans. I need more...MORE."

"Allthough it is against my judgement, if you would like to meet with her, then let us not waste time."

The demoness then resided back into Yuber's chest whence she came, their bond growing stronger than ever. Traveling by shadow was the quickest way to travel across the lands of Tonin, so it wouldn't be long before they reached the keep of the well known Demoness Eisheth.

0==={==DR====>

Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:53 am
Stablehand

The heat of the sun beat down upon the land causing a faint shimmer to the air as a small band mounted on horses crested the hill. A flutter of wings carried a nesting pair of robins to the air, crying out at the disturbance as the band rode past their tree. The first impression of the lead rider was that she was laden down with a large pack upon her back, clearly elven as was those that rode with her.

The elderly, weathered farmer paused in tending his field to watch as the band rode close. *They have been riding hard. They look very tired...What in the pits of the underworld is on her back!* He felt a shudder run through his form as the riders drew close. The lead rider was a female and even though she looked tired there was a sense of baring that caused the elderly, weathered farmer to incline his head respectfully as he ripped his gaze from the pair of wings that sprouted from her back.

*Demoness! Betrayer of souls! Spare this one and his family your cruelty!* The white of his knuckles showed against the hoe's handle as he kepts his gaze upon the freshly turned earth. The band slowed to a halt at the edge of the field and the air grew quiet but for the occasional snort of a horse.

Her voice surprised him when it came in a quiet, gentle tone instead of demanding, surprised him enough that his gaze rose to meet the black orbs set within delicate elven features.
"We will be resting till nightfall just north of your farm. My elves require water and fresh food would be appreciated. My warder, Karzyn, will bring coins to you and your mate for this at dusk." A slight gesture of one gloved hand drew the elderly, weathered farmer's gaze to that of the grizzled, snow-maned elf that sat mounted beside her.

Stoic features lay beneath the scars that marred this elven male's face. He was obvious the elder of the two but rode to her beckoning. The elderly, weathered farmer bowed his head in acceptance and felt a sense of relief when the dark-haired, winged elfess and her band nudged their horses on. He waited until they were out of sight to set aside the hoe and set off in a quick stride in the direction of a longhouse in the distance. *Food and water..food and water to get that thing off my lands. It's a small price to pay if she keeps her bargains, if not....* Letting out a shaky breath, the elderly, weathered farmer picked up his pace.

Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:10 am
Stablehand

So it was that the grounds of Tonin shook with the advent of so many answering their true calls. That of the demons locked deep inside the soul, the mind, the heart..and for some..merely being demons. Though could one ever just say merely demons? Perhaps those who sit safe and secure and confident behind the locked doors of their domiciles may speak such words of folly. Yet they, that are clueless, do not realize that it is in the very air of their domiciles that the demons and creatures of shadow reside. Breed and breath. Listening and usurping all words of mistake uttered. Crowding to catch those words which will cast the speaker into the pits of damnation in order to reap their souls. Each household bears shadows. Not a place in the world of Tonin is without it. Shadows fall even in the most Holy of houses. Even the angels cannot cast back every shadow. In all light there is darkness. However, it is not given the other way. Not always. In darkness there is never a hint of light. Oh yes, light may cast it back, but it may not utterly banish it completely. It is always there, waiting for the light to gutter out so it may creep back across those surfaces and give leave for the demons of the shadows to, once again, resume their lurking and malicious intent. They were gathering now. Demons of the heart, mind, soul and physical bearing.

For some it was merely Pride, chief amid all the seven sins. For it was always about sins. No man, woman, or child was without sin. It was assured the moment they drew breath at birth that sin was wrapped about them. Pride..the root of all evil. The selfish sin to be vainglorious and to think oneself better than others. Arrogance blocks the Divine as well as others from the heart. In the name of Pride many a sun bleach skull leers up from the grave on battlefields of the past.

For some it is Avarice, this sin which spawns thieves, misers and murderers. The greedy always crave more no matter how much they have. Wretched and envious, Avarice leads to a state of infinate dissatisfaction and the sin's obsession with worldly goods leads to violence which leaves as many skulls, if not more, on battlefields as Pride does. Tonin being rife with Avarice. it was always about having more, being the King, being on top, that ruled the heart of so many, of all faiths.

For some it is Lust, a sin which leads to moral terpitude. Corrupting the flesh. Making the soul unclean. Many an soul has been harvested in the act of lust, hissing words of promise or betrayal in the moment of greatest pleasure. One of Eisheth's favorite mediums of corruption. THough she did not turn a blind eye to any of the sins, for they were tenants to be followed.

For some it was Envy, 'Thou shalt not covet" Was a joke in the lands of Tonin, for all Coveted their nieghbors lands. All waged war to take what they had, to be bigger and better. My how it all came in a vicious cycle.

For some it was Gluttony, the endless maw of the glutton is never satisfied and he, or she, is never satisfied. They live to eat, a state that soon escalates into forgetting gratitude, this goes on and on..leading to a specific damnation, in Hell one is forced to devour toads and sip putrid water. Tonin was, as always, rife with this sin as well. Though on a higher level, for it involved not only food but land and the joy and happiness of others. Eating these things with wild abandon and great thrill until nothing is left but sorrow and brokenbacks.

For some it is Sloth, this sin being one of the flesh. Usually meaning gaurds who fall asleep on the job. Or Lords who sit idle while their crops are left rottng in the fields.

For some it is Anger, this sin escalates to rage, obliterating all but ngativity within, and results in murder and war..Murder and War.

These things were considered as she sat upon the great living throne in the Black Ivory, sensing the coming of Yuber and Narissa. Sensing the others of the Demonic Reality. All well aware of what motivated them. It was not the Seven sins..those things were merely mediums to which they moved. But the reaping of such sins. The lesson of the folly of such failings. It was, to them, a great banquet from which they feasted. It was not about Rank or Position. It never was. It was about tearing apart those who had grown arrogant and proud of their standing. It was about harvesting the souls of those who were marinated in the juice of their Sins. Yet it was more than this. Head lifted from hand, chin had been resting in palm with talons making indentions in the flesh of her face, horns scraped the air and sent whisps of grey ash sifting down to slide across her wings to lightly dust the throne. Golden orbs blinked, fully thirteen of them this day. Her horrid true form revealed. Hooves crunched the bones of imps roiling and covorting there in the attempt to amuse her. She was, however, not amused by them. They served only to distract her. In a flex of muscle she rose to her full height, wings folding against a well muscled back. Many a scar adorned her form. Like all demons she possessed the ability to heal back flawless, yet it was her way to bear such scars, as a walking tome of her battles. She was an old warrior. The shadows whispered fear of her name. The winds carried warnings of her triumphs.

This was a demoness who did not fall to love in the way all other beings seemed to do. Oh she had her favorites, she held some in great regard..but it was her way not to betray her own nature. Turning then to Sabian, who stood beside the great Orb, the flewless marble orbs peering her direction. His blinding had been necessary. Better his eyes be removed and his mind be left intact..than to lose such a coldly calculating elf to insanity at the first glimpse of her true form. Prepare a feast..they gather and soon we shall be legion, soon we shall cover the face of Tonin in the bodies of those who have grown fat and lazy, self important. One comes of the loins of an old friend. The offspring of Bartholomew. I will hold audience with him upon his arrival. Narissa comes as well. She who has served with me before. I had not expected her to come to the ranks of Demonic Reality, but I admitt I am pleased with it. Others have come as well. Those who come in shadow, those who come in the light with bold strides. Calix, I believe, will make a most gracious host for this banquet. Send forth riders to meet those upon the road.

The black maned elf nodded in silent agreement. Sabian was no elder, not by the lustre of black hair, nor the beauty of his face. Yet there was something old about the way he moved. He had been her servent for a great many years. more than she cared to count. His service had been impecable. Moments later her attention was diverted by the wail of infant. Turning and striding into the blacker reaches of the Black Ivory, Sabian remained motionless until the echo of hoof fall faded, before lips quirked up into a sardonic grin, padding towards the aviary to fetch a dragon. He would speak with Calix.

Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:18 am
Stablehand

On the way back from the battle scenes upon EoN territory was Eisheth's kingdom. Tanarri had to pass through her section before he cross the river into his lush mountain home. He would take this opportunity for his men to freshen up and rest before they continued on. They had penetrated deep into EoN territory than they realized. The ruined cities and lands they left behind didn't offer a morsel to pick from. This was their only way point to collect themselves.

Tanarri rode as he cradled his cut arm. The pain was burning and without some minor assistance and aid that a field surgeon couldn't offer, he would have to wait weeks before his arm would grow back. For now he could have it reattached and save half the time recovering. He didn't know what to expect when he came to Eisheth's keep. His men couldn't wait. Coming through the gates, the men just broke off in all directions claiming a spot upon her grounds to rest. Tanarri didn't care, he just kept on to the doors with his officers.

When he dismounted the doors opened for him to come in, he felt something strong about the place. With due courteous he announced himself.

Inform the Demonness Eisheth, that Lord Tanarri has arrived, perhaps an audience with her.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:21 am
Stablehand

Tanarri's men were welcomed, the demons and foul being which gaurded the Black Ivory brought them food and drink. Saw to their needs. All of her minions dropped eyes as he passed. For he was her War Advisor, a trusted demon. Well, as trusted as any demon is, at least with their mistress. The doors to the great Tower opened before the Lord. Sabian waiting. catching the words deftly and nodding. This war, Master Warrior Turning and striding boldly across the liquid floor. Ripples beneath his feet, unseen by the blind man. Leading him past the great arms which served as pillars up to a ceiling lost from veiw. Past portals running with steaming blood. Past mewling creations as they skittered about their duties, until they came to a vast chamber. There, upon the throne she sat. Chin rested upon curled fingers. Eyes closed. Perhaps resting. More likely deep in thought. Not opening eyes as Sabian strode up the dias steps and leaned forward, nearly slicing his face wide on a horn. Whispering into her ear.

Leave us.. The words flat and commanding. Not moving until the footfalls of her general had faded. The imps, likewise, fled the room. Leaving them, it seemed, alone. Finally eyes opened, golden orbs aglow, settling upon his war ravaged flesh. Rising in fluid motion from the throne. It seemed to break into countless tenticles and slip downwards into the floor. Draped in black robes with silver sigils crawling about it. Greetings, Tanarri..I see you have been..injured. Crossing the distance gracefully, predatorily. A purring growl in her throat before pausing before him. Meeting his gaze intently, intensely. Let me help you with that..you look..weary. Taloned fingers brushed the bloody stump before she motioned forth a chair from the shadows. Tell me of your thoughts while I see this mended, Tanarri..

Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:30 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri followed the man through her domain. He took his chance to look around and puzzle at the various strangenesses. Now he came upon her presence. He watched her ever cautiously as she made her way to him. She cordial way was rather....interesting. He wasn't going to question it but just bid her due quietly taking a seat and extending his stump. In a bag at his hip he reached in and pulled out his cut of arm. It was hard and tense, the muscles completely flexed and stunned at the moment it was cut. The blood was still fresh yet. He held it out for a moment then placed it on his lap if needed and proceed to answer her questions.

Home....rest.....

He relaxed, his head falling back to the back rest of the chair. He takes in a long breath, his chest rising up and slowly falling.

It's been a fast pressing war. Our enemies didn't even have the chance to retaliate. Now that my job is done for this bout....home and rest control my thoughts. Beyond those two things, I cannot think of anything else. Heh.....(Draws in an air hissingly)....its been a while feeling sore and battered. Feel alive, even I can come to harm.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:45 pm
Stablehand

Arching a brow at him. Reaching down and plucking up the dismembered arm as if it were a bobble. Did you think you could not be harmed? Though hardly mortal you can be injured. To be wounded is an honor. To carry the scars is an honor. No self respecting demon avoids battle. It is the very medium from which all sin flows. Eyes dropped to the bloody stump in her hand, a smirk touched her lips. Talon lifted and drew a line of blood from her own wrist, spilling it across the raw meat of the stump. The blood spilled white, it mewled audibly, squirmed, they went silent as she snarled. Pressing it, without tenderness, to the stump below shoulder. Holding it there as the white blood seared and hissed, forcing demonic flesh to regenerate. It would hardly be a pleasant event. Her other hand pressed to his chest, holding him in the chair. Eyes on his.

rest will be had in time, Tanarri. We dare not dawdle overly long, the heathens fear us now. There is a change in the winds of Tonin. Darden has lifted itself from the ashes and marches across the lands. Our shadow extends far..and there are many who would seek to cast our shadow back. Rest now, sleep and take meal. Releasing her hold on the stump, the healing taking place rather quickly. The hand on his chest..that she finally drew back. Forked tongue flickered out, tasting the air. They had been enemies once. That he was a trusted war advisor spoke volumes of her confidence in his skill. Few could match his planning. His insight. That they had once fought against one another was ignored now. A glance to the fluid floor, the tenticles writhing upwards to carress her before forming the throne there before him. Reclining into it. The pads of her fingers sliding along one slender tenticle as it wrapped about her waist. There is more on your mind..speak freely, Tanarri..we are guildmates, afterall. Though her forked tongue flickered over sharp teeth a moment before she actually smiled at him. A trrible sight to behold.

Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:01 pm
Stablehand

The sound of a whetstone running along the edge of a longknife came in a steady pattern as Narissa sat near the line of horses. The sky was already darkening and nightfall would be upon them soon. This was when she was happiest. Alone with the horses, in the forest, away from those that reminded her of all she had lost. *They dont know me, nor what motivates me. Which in the end is best.*

Karzyn's familiar form appeared in the corner of her sight along with one of the scouts carrying supplies. The wings ruffled lightly as Narissa rose, a smooth motion sheathing the longknife into her bootsheath.

"He didnt take payment, Rissa." Dark lengths of hair shifted against one cheek as she nodded. Cupping a gloved hand to his lips, the sharp, clear cry of a hawk pierced the sky as Karzyn 's head tilted back. In a short time, the whole band stood by the line of horses and the supplies were quickly distributed.

"Leave a token, Karzyn." The winged, dark-haired elfess turned without waiting to see the grizzled, snow-maned elf dip his head in a nod as the rest of the band moved to ready their mounts.

*Not far now. A ride through the night should bring us to her. Though what was it I felt that calls me?* Black orbs settled on Karzyn's form as he took to horse beside her. Without another word, Narissa turned the roan stallion she rode and clucked her tongue. Responding to sound and the press of her knees, the horse broke into a canter as the warband set off. The only signs of their passing was in the crushed grass, horse manure and a small pouch of silver set upon a tree stump in the middle of the clearing.

Tue Mar 18, 2003 11:37 am
Stablehand

Tanarri grimanced when her white vile blood dripped onto his stump. He burned, after a bit he just dealt with it...slowly it settled to a numbness. He watched her move back to her seating area.....really no defined area, the chair just appeared as be. At her question he had to think, he didn't know what else to say. Suppose he made much to say but did he really want to share them.

No...I knew I could be harmed....just I've been relatively whole in body for some time. Lived for a long while than what any human couldn't. I'm finding things about myself through the years. I can die if I starve and have lack of water, I'm resistant to fire like it was just an illusion to play in, and I can regenerate over time. I dont know if I reached my max potential. I dont think I have.

Meet a lot of people throughout of my time. Those of the past now long forgotten. Those that loved me, those that hated me, and just those that were around me. Only some I think about still. Will we meet again...or not. I left them......just a wandering loner from one place to another.

These wars.....I dont know how I feel about them. They are the only thing that, when in success, they remain something I compare to. Couldn't I succeed in my ventures with others. Hmmph....war the only thing that doesn't change from one place to another. It's like I know it already...a 7th sense.

He gives a sigh and scratches his head.

I dont know what I'm saying. Just do what I like to do, meet new people. Haven't met the rest of the guild yet they trust my decisions. That's a lot of faith.

Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:11 am
Stablehand

Not exactly sure if this is my entrance or not, if not ingore/delete it, if so, nurse me along for a bit, I suck at entrances.

One had been left out of the summoning. Yet he came in his master's stead. Hiro had long ago been taught the pleasures of darkness. He was a half elf. Though if anyone with a good eye looked into his disguises they would notice his ebony skin, the skin of a Drow. Yet he was not fully Drow, his mother was a Sylvian (wood) elf of the surface.

He had lived in both the UnderDark and the surface. It was easier for him in the Underdark. The Drow are feared and given well distance in all realms, but most of all in the Underdark. They were the masters of all fate. They were the slave drivers, the concurers(sp), and most importantly the most warring race.

Hiro quickly shook his thoughts clean of his heritage and to his ask at hand. He had been summoned by his master's former associates (of sorts). It was true he was not a goodly man, he was more often quite cold. He would find pleasure in killing, in setting a catyclismic plan into motion, sabotaging a budding partnership between two of his enemies. He did not wish to become the same for any of these people.

Hiro always sided on caution. Thus was his approach. He moved in a toe heal step, making not a sound. So quick, soft, and agile was his step that he did not even disturb the age old dust. Leaving no footprint or any other trace of his presence. Hiro was Shinobi, he had been trained since birth the was of pacing without a trace. Even when he meant to leave a trail he found it difficult.

<edit>Smileys aren't allowed in Maxim. -Horace</edit>

~Demonic Reality~

Last edited by Hiro Yiu on Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:07 am
Stablehand

Rides across the skies, sitting easily in the saddle of that golden beast.. his eyes moving across the skies to make sure nothing comes swooping down out of the clouds in an effort to kill him. He chuckles slightly as he shakes his head, thinking himself nervous as he sits back in the saddle, sliding his flute out of its hidden place in his clothing and brings it up to his lips to just play it.. letting the music spread across the lands he flies across... the tones pure and soothing as he invokes no magic in it, but just finds solace in it. With a sigh he ends the music, seeing the approach of Eisheth's lands and slides that flute away as he slides a mirror out of a sleeve and taps it gently to take a look back into his household, nodding at the audience room has several tables set up in a line, the room being recorates in red and black banners... the emblem of each of his guild mates being put up as well as well as a bannr from each kingdom that DR had crushed. He chuckled as he slid the mirror away once more and then blinked upon catching sight of Sabian flying towards him and called out, "Hail Sabian... is something the matter, it is not often I see you taking to flight."

Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:54 am
Stablehand

It was more felt than seen as the small warband crossed into the borders of Eisheth's lands. Narissa knew that her presense was felt and wondered how they would be received. She had served under Eisheth in WoR but had not followed the demoness upon the split of the guilds, feeling loyalty to Archangel in following him to BOWL. Though she preferred to not socialize overly much, the isolation felt as if those there did not welcome the tainted warmly. Perhaps it was a misperception but the tipping matter had come when she felt the jolts that carried the taste of Eisheth. She still had no idea what those three jolts had been but she had felt that she was needed. But would the demoness welcome them, that Narissa did not know.

This unsurety would not visibly present to any that looked upon them. The wings sprouting from Narissa's shoulders lay against her back, their tips trailing down the flanks of the roan stallion she rode. Beside her road an elf that bore more years than she. His visage grizzled with age and scars creating a harsh look that the white of his mane increased. Females and males comprised her warband. Almost all wore the light green leathers that the dark-haired, winged elfess favored. All rode with a sense of pride in their bearing, their faces almost indifferent or as some might think, cocky.

It took most of the day to approach the middle of Eisheth's lands. Various imps, minor demons and denizens of her lands had been seen watching their approach. She had no doubt that Eisheth knew everything there was to know, down to whom had taken the last break to relieve themselves.

Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:36 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next