It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Got fingers.. will write (As open as my minds closed) 

Do you believe that: pharmaceutical and medical care "is a duty-based philosophy of practice".
Poll ended at Sun May 04, 2003 4:43 pm
Total votes : 0

Got fingers.. will write (As open as my minds closed) 
Stablehand

Post Got fingers.. will write (As open as my minds closed)
Sitting looking at an old, yellowing book the young man wondered how the hell he ended up in a blasted monastery...
Itching and scratching underneath the coarse hooded garment he was required to wear while inside the monastery walls he thought back on the few memorries he still possessed..
Images of a white white war horse, a great big steed dressed in the same grey-painted body armour as its rider appeared briefly in his mind's eye..

Muttering.. ' I know that horse was mine and the rider me, but i can'y remember more than that.. I must remember more than that.. '

'Shhhhush boy...' said an old monk beside him.

Smiling apologetically he returned to his reading.. Or well his scanning of pages..

Ever since the old librarian who found him in the woods had convinced the abbot that reading might help the young man during his convalescence he had barely left the library..

Searching through the old manuscripts and tomes he hoped to find the symbol which, in his dreams, he saw on banners, flags, shields, castle walls and, most importantly on the armour of the grey horse and its rider..

Beginning to doze he knew that maybe in this dream someone would call his name and he would finally remember who he was.. Drifting off he could feel the throbbing in his head from the wound on his forehead slowly fade out as once again images of war, armies, battles and of great castles, keeps and kingdoms flooded his thoughts.....

{Polls, being OOC, are not allowed in Maxim.}

Fri May 02, 2003 1:43 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]