It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 am

The Quest For The Holy Quail 3 (OAFS-CLOSED) 
Stablehand

Post The Quest For The Holy Quail 3 (OAFS-CLOSED)
OOC: Mur... Continuation

IC:

" What's this!? "

" It's all I have sir. "

" I can see that... "

" Will it be enough, kind sir? "

" We can but hope... "

The templeclerk, carrying a sock and two pairs of rather filthy knickers, turned away from the nude worshipper. Passing many circular shaped statues and kicking an occasional maggot, the clergyman made his way to the central prayerroom. He kept his head down, showing he was well aware of his own dimmunitveness. The room was filled with shining gems, halfeaten foodproducts and other immolations. Amidst this sparkling splender sat a giant potatoe on a golden throne.

" Hail Giant Potatoe, gifted with speach. Patron of pushed over insects and cubical cushions! "

" Hail simpleton. Bringer of other people's gifts. "

" I am your humble servant. One of your worshippers has brought you these...tastefully decorated undergarments. "

The clerk carefully placed the offerings on the altar. After expecting the excremential marks on the underpants, the Gian Potato began to utter his words of wisdom...

" They who seek plummage to restore a midget's phallus, will continue their quest. Before departure they have succesfully defeated burning birds, communist-geese and a debumicated wizard. How will they fare on their search for the Holy Quail, no-one, not even I, can see. "

The templeclerk shook his head and turned away. sweat was running down his neck as he returned to the naked worshipper to bring him the Giant Potato's prophecy. The man blinked his eyes a few times, before answering to this wacky story...

" Wow..could he read all that from my poo? Now what does it mean? "

Sun May 04, 2003 4:57 am