It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:43 pm

M.F. Regulator's Arena 
Stablehand

Nitemare pushed his way through the crowd. The man in the corner growing closure. His bat-like wings spilling drinks, and hitting spectators on the side of their faces. But Nitemare had no time for apologies. This evil had to be stopped. Instead of walking over, he could simply send a fire ball over to him to blast his ass, but he didn't want to create any commotion.

Finally, Nitemare stood eye to eye with the stanger. His crimson eyes scanning every inch of his body. The man stood, no expression on his face. His lips weren't moving. And it seemed as if the fight was the last thing on his mind.

Odd.... Nitemare thought to himself... It's not you... What is your purpose here anyways? he asked, and waited for a response, as he tried to scan the man's thoughts once more, but to no avail.

Sat May 24, 2003 11:45 am
Stablehand

Do you understand? Tyrion asked. Logan nodded in confirmation. He had to admit that Tyrion's plan wasn't that great... in fact it was quite stupid. But seeing as Logan himself couldn't think up a plan, it would have to do. Tyrion made a slight nod and started to walk directly towards Logan, his steps wavered slightly but for the most part he was quite composed. Logan drew up whatever little strength he had left (this was after all going to be the grand finale!) and started to move towards Tyrion. On his way towards his opponent he stooped over and picked up a small axe that had fallen out of one of the many weapon compartments his pelt armor.

Do not screw this up Logan, or we'll look like idiots. Tyrion shouted as his walk turned into a jog. Logan couldn't help but chuckle, he immediately regretted it as he felt a sharp pain in his ribs. Never the less on he went jogging steadily towards Tyrion. It was quite the sight seeing the two devastated fighters charging each other one last time. Both looked as if they were going to collapse at any moment! As they reached other Logan pulled back his right hand, and Tyrion drew back his left leg (while still moving towards each other). What happened next confused everyone in the arena... including the two fighters! Within a split second both of them were on the ground of the arena dazed.

Ugh!... I though you were supposed to do a fake kick! Logan grunted, his face pressed on the ground. Shutup, stay down, and try to look hurt behemoth! Tyrion snapped back.

The crowd all stood up in silence. No one was getting up and wolf priests were already entering the arena. As they reached the two fighters and inspected them Logan spoke to them in Fenrisian. Roughly translated he said : "The elf and I are weary, declare this match a draw due to a double knockout or I will make sure that the next fight held in this arena is between you and Blackmane*" (*Blackmane is Logan's large winged wolf). The wolf priest nervously turned to the crowd, praised both fighters and announced the draw. Both fighters were then lifted and carried off the arena.

...the king....loose? How? A confused youngster asked his father in the stands.

Lord Grimnar? Loose? Child don't make me laugh! He set it up, to save the name of the elf. Lord Grimnar's very compassionate that way. The man replied confidently.

Likewise throughout the crowd similar conversations were going on, all with different theories and approaches to the fight's ending.

Sat May 24, 2003 10:24 pm
Stablehand

The crowd rooted on their favorite fighters and wizards. They seen them in the Arena numerous times practicing there crafts. Hawke had a favorite fighter but he had not showed up to the Arena.
Hawke could not even recall the fighters name but he remembered his fighting style. There was nothing graceful about this fighter but his fercious killer instincts. He would never stay down after being hit and his courage he wore on his sleeve, never backing down from a worthy battle. He was a goblin of slave roots but he fought like a pure blood knight and Hawke admired that.

Hawke pondered and tried to recall the fighters name but for the life of him it escaped him. He could picture the goblin fighting but could not remember from what realm he had came from or who he called master.

It was a shame he was not fighting today. He was a warrior.

Many Gladiators fought in the Arena, Many Regulators fought in the Arena also. Just a stepping stones for the many battles and wars that would be awaiting them outside MFR lands.

-Maxims Finest Regulators-[/center]

Sat May 31, 2003 10:49 pm
Stablehand

Logan's injuries were all but healed. His Wolf Priests were excellent healers, who knew how to get a warrior back on his feet in less then a day. In Logan's case however it took two days, the same went for Tyrion. Both had fought for so long and had fought so brutally that their wounds needed extra attention. As soon as Logan was able to walk again he went to see his sparing partner Tyrion. When he got to Tyrion's quarters however, the Priests told him that he had left only minutes before.

As quickly as he could, Logan got to the main entrance of the arena, where he saw Tyrion readying his mount. Tyrion's mount was a horse that was as white as the snow that topped the mountains of Fenris. It was a spectacular creature, fitting for an elf of Tyrion’s lineage.

What-Ho Elf!? Leaving so soon? Logan shouted out to his friend.

You have once again failed to fall at my sword in combat, and once again I find myself questioning my skills. I have much reflecting to do... I must find myself again, and reawaken that which I have long forgotten I...

Has it ever occurred to your enlightened ass that perhaps we are equally good fighters? Is that so hard to accept?
Logan interrupted in an annoyed tone.

Tyrion mounted his horse, and turned towards the path that led down the mountain. He looked over his shoulder and scoffed, You? As good a fighter as ME? Keep dreaming...human. Tyrion said as he started to ride away.

Logan couldn't help but laugh at his arrogance, it was one of the things that made Tyrion so interesting. Pompous ass!! Logan shouted out towards Tyrion as he rode away. He then turned back towards the arena and went back to his quarters. Tyrion might have gone, but there were still many more challenges awaiting him there, and a day's rest would do him well.

Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:04 pm
Stablehand

Logan strolled out into the arena's seating area, the people there barely even noticed their king walking by them. They were all to engulf in the fight going on between two of Logan's finest officers. Grall Thorkin and Uldir Grimfang were their names. Both were well known and loved by the people, and both have hated each other for some time. The people of Fenris however, had no idea of this, to them it was just a battle between to well known soldiers in their land's glorious army. To the two warriors and to Logan it was two men with great animosities for each other trying to prove their dominance over the other to their leader.

The winner of this fight was to be promoted to a greater level of important in the armies of Fenris, perhaps a seat at Logan's side, the loser would remain at his post with the shame of loosing to his counterpart. It was a harsh test, but Logan realized that it was the only way that Fenris' army would outlast the constant hordes of heathens that were constantly being thrown against its icy walls. Survival of the fittest... murmured Logan to himself as he walked away into the crowd.

Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:35 pm
Stablehand

It was quite odd... The man never moved, nor made an attempts to answer Nitemare. Growing quite angrily, Nitemare raised his hand to the man, but the silence of the crowd was too distracting.

Nitemare turned around in time to see the two fighters crash into eachother. The fight was over. It was a draw. Both men were carried off the fighting grounds.

Nitemare tunred his eyes back onto the man, who amazingly stood in the same position. I'll deal with you later.... he said, as he made his way back to his seat.

As he made his way through the crowd, Nitemare listened for the announcement for the next fight to begin. But to his surprise, nothing was said.

Hey bud! Move out the way! An angry man shouted, as he pushed the demon out the way.

Losing his footing, Nitemare fell over the battle field's protective wall. Quickly, he got up. He was now standing before a crowd of thousands. The crowd rose to their feet and cheered.

Who will challenge this man?! the speaker said....

Me? Oh... now you know how to speak.

Nitemare tried to crawl back over the wall, but the crowd kept pushing him down. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! is what they screamed, as the announcer repeated the announcement.

Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:37 am
Stablehand

Logan watched as Nitemare looked around in sheer terror for a way out of the arena's battlegrounds. He had to admit it was quite the amusing situation. He himself was half tempted to go and accept the challenge that was being made by the crowd on behalf of Nitemare, but he still wasn't fully healed from the last brutal fight he had just had. Never the less Logan got up and walked to the very edge of the seating area, to where the wall to the battleground was, and jumped over into the battleground. The crowd, thinking Logan was going to fight again erupted into a loud thundering series of cheer.

Logan however walked up to Nitemare and greeted him. How goes things demon? I doubt that I have ever seen one of your kind so nervous before. Logan said in a jovial tone.

I...er...didn't mean to get into the arena, I was just going to watch...but I... Nitemare tried to explain but was interrupted,

I know. I saw the whole thing. But you see Nitemare you are now in a very dangerous predicament. The people of Fenris did not see what I did, and so view you as a warrior willing to entertain them. If you refuse... even I, in my role as their ruler can do much to protect you from their scorn... you will have to fight, the only choice you have now is deciding what. Logan said while staring at the crowd and smiling.

Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:50 pm
Stablehand

Socratos had been away from the lands for to long and the horror stories that came to him of the Dardens continuously attacking the Regulators was enough to bring the Sidhe out of hiatus.

He knew he needed to practise with the blade before he rejoined the fight and he could not think of a better place then the Arena.

Socratos strength was the use of Magic but his weakness, if you could call it that, was the man to man weapon combat.

He was unsure who he would draw in the battle but he knew the rules of the Arena and no mistakes would be fatal so the contestants had nothing to fear..

Announcing his presence to the Arena guard and informing he would like to battle when the next opponent opened. Socratos watched as the young footsoldier ran to Lord Logan and started whispering to him nodding over at Socratos as he did.

Socratos appearance was that of a fit middle aged man but in truth his appearance covered his true identity. Unraveling the sword he had brought, Socratos went through the motions of fighting an invisible opponent. He started slowly, deliberately with all his thrusts and pars moving at an easy pace, getting the motions back. As he felt more comfortable the sword began humming through the air. The tip of the blade cutting through the air as easily as a hot iron through lard.

After warming up to his satisfaction he stretched his muscles out and kneeled down on the ground and awaited his opponent. His mind did not wander and think who he would be facing but rather what he would be doing..

Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:20 pm
Stablehand

Logan was pleased with the fact that Socratos had returned to his lands. He had to admit it had been a long time since he had met his old friend. Socratos' timing also could not be more perfect, as he entered the arena at the same time as Nitemare was trying to choose an opponent. Nitemare groaned at the sight of a fellow Regulator entering the arena... for he had hoped to have chosen an easier opponent, not because he feared a fight... that was far from the fact, but because he was not in a fighting mood.

Logan smiled and turned to Nitemare, It seems and opponent has arrived for you friend... and it may prove to be an interesting fight indeed. Socratos is quite the opponent, his most powerful weapon is not his blade but his mind... remember that in your fight.

Nitemare simply nodded a greeting to Socratos as he walked up to where Logan and he were standing. Both fighters stared at each other, as Logan called the Wolf Priest out to bless both opponents from being dangerously harmed. When the Priest finished his incantation he nodded and walked off the arena floor. Logan wished both the fighters luck and followed suit leaving both fighters alone on the arena battlegrounds.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 7:50 pm
Stablehand

I really dont want to do this... Nitemare muttered under his breath as the priest read the incantations. Nitemare was not in the mood, and he was definitly not in the mood to fight a fellow Regulator.

Nitemare saw the man practicing with his sword, and he remembered Logan telling him something about the mind. But that was least his worries at the moment. The eyes he was staring into were the eyes of a warrior. The eyes of a beast, ready to prey on it's victim.

The priest finished and bowed his head. Good luck men...

Nitemare tried to draw the priest's attention as he was walking away, but to no success.

Then Logan followed with his little 'good luck speech'.

It's you that will need the luck after this battle Logan... Nitemare whispered.

Look.... Socratos.. I really don't..... DING DING DING!

The fight bell had interrupted Nitemare... Swallowing hard, Nitemare fixed his eyes on Socratos, waiting for the first move...

Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:17 pm
Stablehand

For a very long time now, Scovaree had intended to visit the Arena. Life on the island of Maxim can become hectic, and especially now, with the onslaught of the unwashed Darden Hordes, he was beginning to think the trip would never be possible. But as the tides in the oceans change, so have the tides of battle. Leaving Clot in charge of the keep and issuing orders for his troops, finally he was able to make this trip.

Apperently he had arrived just in time. As he passed through the great entranceway, he heard chears that he had many, many times on the battlefield...So cra tos!...So cra tos!...So cra tos! The people knew well of this Sidhe and his exploits in the service of Lord Quodomass and the REGULATORS, and they were showing their appreciation very robustly. There were a lesser number of chants for Nitemare, but Scovaree imagined this to be because the people had not come to know the demon as he had of late. Tales of his skill and leadership had come back to Scov daily, both from the people of Sythaphore, and his own troops that had been sent to bolster Nitemares lines. he could see a time in the near future where the crowd gathhered would be equally split in their allegiance to one or the other, and there would then be more fighting in the stands than on the Arena floor.

As he made his way to the edge of the battlefloor, wading and pushing his way through the crowds, he remembered exactly why he did not often attend such large public gatherings. Seeing that indeed, it was his two friends in the ring, he spoke...Logan Grimnar!!! If anything happens to these two...they are indispensable to the REGULATORS and very much needed right now... Svov smiles and turns to find a good seat, thinking to himself Now this should be good fun

MFR

Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:23 pm
Stablehand

Logan watched as the fighters began to circle, the crowd was starting to roar, he was surprised at how jealous he was starting to feel, because neither of the names they were chanting were his. Looking down from his place near the top of the arena Logan saw Scovaree entering the arena, looking quite annoyed at the fact that he had to shove through the crowd for once. Logan smiled, it had been long since he had seen Scov in his lands.

Seeing that Scov was looking for a place to sit, Logan sent one of his runners to call him to where he was sitting. We can't let one of Maxim's Finest sit in a regular seat. Beside me is where he belongs... in the best seat in the house...er... arena! Logan said to himself.

Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:45 pm
Stablehand

As he struggled with the overwhelming and quite rowdy crowd to find a seat, Scov was tapped on the shoulder from behind. Intent on finding a good position to watch what was sure to be an interesting contest, he shrugged it off. But again came the tapping, this time more insistant. this time he could not ignore it and turned to face the one trying to gain his attention, with more than a little irritation...Lord Scovaree, please pardon my intrusion, but Sir Grimnar has requested you join him in his personal viewing area. He says you will have a far better view and be much more comfortable. and the runner turned and pointed to a large balcony midway up stands.

Scovaree smiled, the irritation now gone from his face. Lead on young man...this is most surely welcome. He motioned for the runner to lead way and followed him up the stairs. Arriving now to the balcony, Scov was pleased. It was quite spacious and filled with comfortable looking overstuffed chairs and couches, a table to the back with plenty of food and drink, and more than a few gorgeous wenches to serve them. Ahhh, Logan old friend...Thank you so for your hospitality. it is a bit nasty down there with the masses. This is MUCH better. Shall we watch the fight, I think it should be a grand spectacle indeed!

MFR

Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:47 am
Stablehand

The old man was covered by his old weather beaten cloak as he entered the Arena, the guards at the gates did a quick once over to make sure he was unarmed as he entered the Arena as an on looker..The smell off the old man was enough to make the guards quickly usher him in..

Quodomass allowed a small smile appear on his face as he had made it this far without anybody recognizing him..

It seemed anytime Quodomass went out into town for some enjoyment he would always end up being challenged in one way or another. Either it be from warriors wanting to gain their reputations by battling him in the Arena or from those that looked up to him as a Regulator and followed him about as if he was some sort of King..
All the Regulators dealt with this as the peasants looked upon them as stars but Quodomass was never one to enjoy the spotlight of the crowds.

He found an empty chair away from most of the crowd, he could barely see the contestants in the arena from his view, but he decided to live with the spot he had.

He heard the crowd chanting on the opponents, "NITEMARE, SOCRATOS".
Quodomass eyebrows raised in a quizzical manner and he got up from his seat and moved closer to the action. The peasants he gathered with quickly gave him room as the stench off him was quite over powering, he'd have to thank his sorceress for the repellant spell.

A good day to find himself at the Arena, Quodomass pulled his cloak farther over his eyes and awaited the action..

----

Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:46 pm
Stablehand

A tough draw but if he wanted to regain his form, he needed to practice with battle experienced opponents, a Nitemare was that and a lot more..

Walking to the center of the Arena, Socratos noticed not, the roaring crowd or the nearby bystanders. His eyes never left his opponent as he stopped at the center of the Arena, his muscles tensing up as he awaited the demon.

His mind recalled his years as an apprentice and the numerous lessons he was taught.

Watching over the young Sidhe and his sword lessons was Zephyrn and he continued to bark out instructions as the young Socratos battled a trained footsoldier.
"Do not cut, thrust with your sword!!" The teacher yelled at Socratos. The footsoldier's chainmail armor protected his torso from any lethal wounds.

He was likewise taught not to cut but to thrust with his sword. For the real warriors not only made a jest of those who fought with the edge of their weapons, but always found them an easy conquest. A stroke with the edges, though made with ever so much force, seldom kills, as the vital parts of the body are defended both by the bones and armor. On the contrary, a thrusting stab, though it may penetrates but only two inches, the wound is generally fatal. Besides in the attitude of striking, it is impossible to avoid exposing the right arm and side when swinging your sword; but on the other hand, the body is covered while a thrusting motion is given, and the adversary receives the point before he sees the sword. This was the method of fighting principally used by the Regulators, and their reason for exercising recruits with arms of such a heavy weight at first was, that when they came to carry the common ones during war, they would be much lighter, the greater difference might enable them to act with greater security and confidence in time of action.

Though his lessons taught him to kill quickly, he had trained long hours with fellow Forets and when doing so you never attempt to stab your opponent but to only swing in attempts to disarm or to tire your opponent..

As the demon approached, Socratos lowered his sword to the ground and bowed his head in respect to his opponent..

Ding, Ding, Ding..

And it began...

Socratos while lowering his sword had buried the tip of his blade into the ground loosing the top soil, when the match began he flipped the tip up and watched as the dirt flew up in the direction of Nitemare, with that Socratos followed with a fierce round house with his sword..

---

Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:08 pm
Stablehand

He wondered why he had chosen such a close seat his first time around. The arena was almost more than he could bear. The stench pervaded his veil, and the taste of the air was bloody and stale.

He made the best of it though, sitting back and seeing the men go at it. Looking around he hoped that no one took notice of him, or at least offense.

Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:00 pm
Stablehand

Logan shifted in his seat with excitement as the fight began. Socratos' innovation was clearly shown with his little 'dirt' trick. Logan chuckled, Brilliant, bloody brilliant! I must remember to try that sometime! Logan said while turning to Scovaree, and offering another mug of ale.

You? Do something subtle? Come now Logan, lets not start dreaming, its not even midday yet! Scov jested.

Logan glared at Scov, And why not? If i remember correctly... it was I who staged that last stealth ambush against a war host heading towards your lands! he said rather loudly.

Refresh my memory Logan... but WHY were they headed towards my lands? Scovaree asked in a mocking tone.

Logan suddenly adopted a sheepish look upon his face. Good point... forget it you're right... subtlety is not one of my strong points.

Scovaree broke out into laughter at Logan's sudden realization. He laughed so hard that Logan himself started to join in. Both were interrupted by a sudden roar of the crowds, something had happened in the fight.

Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:31 pm
Stablehand

As Nitemare watched as Socratos bowed, and drive his sword into the ground. Nitemare moved towards Socra, to tell him that he was not interested, but instead, Socratos flipped his sword upwards, and Nitemare was greeted with loose dirt.

The soil landed all in his face, and forced Nitemare to drop to his knees. His mouth, his nose, his eyes. As Nitemare spat tiny gravels out his mouth, he could hear Socratos making his move. Temporarily blinded, Nitemare would really on instincts, but his senses were disturbed by the dust in his nose.

Nitemare furiously rubbed his dirt-filled crimson eyes in order to regain his vision. Nitemare could hear that Socratos swung his sword in the demon's direction.

He got the last bit of dust out of his eyes, just in time to see Socratos' sword charging towards his neck. His crimson eyes opened wide. There was no time to react, plus his muscles froze. Now inches from his neck, Nitemare shut his eyes and bared his teeth. He was ready for the pain he was about to receive.

The whole crowd gasped all in chorus! Seconds passed... Nitemare felt nothing. Was he dead? He slowly opened one eye, then the other. Socratos stood wide-eyed, sword clenched tightly in both hands. It seemed as if he was receiving a shock. Nitemare's demonic powers had protected him from the strike.

A smile appeared on his face, the sunlight reflecting off his metallic teeth. This is going to be fun. Getting up from his position, Nitemare grabbed the sword, sending flames up the blade. The crowd all stood up and cheered as Nitemare growled furiously.

Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:39 pm
Stablehand

Scovare could just not get over the thoughts that the idea of Logan being subtle brought to his mind. His laughter became uncontrolable for a time. Eventually he recovered however, the roar of the crowd bringing him back to what was at hand. He had been to busy luaghing and missed Quodomass flip the dirt in Nitemares eyes, But he did not miss seeing Quodomass struggling to complete the blow. he could not help but to hope that Q had planned to turn the blade of his sword to the side at the last second, thus not delivering a fatal blow. He hoped, though that was not the way it looked. The glare in Nitemare's eyes which halted the advancement of Q's strike reminded him of the look he had so often seen in Maliki's eyes. He always found it disturbing, but when all was said and done, he very much appreciated it. he hoped Maliki would find his wat back to the REGULATORS soon. One Demon was just never enough.

He turned to Logan and reiterated his earlier thoughts. This is indeed going to be interesting, Logan. But if so much as a hair on the head of either those two is out of place when this is finished, there WILL be hell to pay. Now...where IS that wench with those mugs of ale?

MFR

Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:48 pm
Stablehand

She walked quickly into the arena and looked around. There seemed to be a fight happening already and she grinned at the thought of bloodshed. Not wanting to be a menace, she quickly found her way down to the front and squatted down for a good look. There did not seem to be any free seats in the front row, but sitting on the cold dirt would be just fine.

She looked over at an obese man, who waved his fists in the air with each attack. She tightened her stare and he suddenly whipped his face around. looking at her, he stood up and with a sort of robotic voice told her she could have his seat. Grinning she bowed slightly and sat in his place. As he walked away a strong look of confussion came about him and she heard him mutter something about a sorceress bitch. She laughed briskly at this and began to watch the fight once again.

Her hand gripped the sword that lay rest at her side, wishing she could take part. But then again.. who here would have the nerve, or rather the courage to fight her... a woman. Lare just smiled and focused her attention back to the fight.

Thu Jul 10, 2003 2:30 pm
Stablehand

As the flames shot up the sword, they were racing towards Socratos' hands. Quickly, Nitemare pulled the sword, and it came loose from Socra's hand. Nitemare flung the burning weapon to the ground, where the flames were quickly doused by the sand in the arena.

Nitemare laughed loudly. It echoed throughout the entire stadium. His laughter quickly ceased, and his crimson eyes locked onto Socratos'. Nitemare bared his metallic teeth, his torso moving up and down heavily as he breathed through the thin arena air.

Nitemare opened his talon-lined wings, each wing extending nearly eight feet in length. He dug the claws on his feet deeply into the sand, and his arms kept tensing up. His breathing became heavier, and he started to snort.

Nitemare seemed more like a wild animal, rather than his usal demon self. He stared at each angle on Socratos' body. The rage inside him couldn;t be contained any longer. With a single leap, Nitemare was air-borne. His claws glistening in the afternoon as he held it up in a striking position. As Nitemare reached his maximum height, he began to flap his massive wings. Dust stirred under him, sendind it into Socratos' face.

Now we're even.... Nitemare said.

Then began to swoop down, with sharpened clawed extended before him. Aimed right at the center of Socratos' chest....

Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:26 am
Stablehand

as he was coming bck from the mountains,the sun was starting to set.two of his best men were riding along side him,but he knew it was still a dangerous place to be once night came.he wanted to stop at the usual tavern that he always went to and where his fellow guildmates were.he knew though that it was to far,and could not make it because of an earlier event that took place and they had lost time.thier only option was a town nearby,one which he wasnt sure was friend or foe,but he had no choice.

once he got to the town,he looked around to see any markings that may be on the buildings.there were still alot of people outside for the time it was.there were many drunk people stumbleing around outside.he came up to a building that had the banner of MFR,and knew he would probably be able to stay there for the night,as they were fellow faithmates.

he and his men rode to the front of the building and got off thier horses.they walked into the tavern,and got many looks.somebody came up to them and asked them who they were."i hope were not intruding on you,we were looking for a place to eat and sleep for the night,we serve under foret,under the banner of the Reavers,would you be so kind as to let us stay."they didnt seem to mind if they stayed over night once they knew who they were.they than found an empty table and sat down.

Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:03 am
Stablehand

((OOC: MAKKO this is a battle arena, not a tavern. tavern is a different thread.))

She watched as the demon slowly revealed his wings, she chuckled to herself and imagined the power of them. Sitting back she enjoyed her perfect view and sighed happily.

In her hand she made appear a small challace filled with red wine. Careful not to spill, she took a sip. The man next to her seemed to be quite energetic, his hands were in the air and he was shouting. She waved one hand in time to silence his voice. His mouth seemed to move but no sound came out. He didn't seem to notice. She wasn't fast enough to prevent his waving hands to knock her challace from her small pale hand. The red wine splashed across her leather pants. A small growl krept into the back of her throat but she held it back as she quickly cleaned up the mess with the side of the man's shirt.

Now the one named Nitemare, shot dust into Socratos's eyes. She laughed heartily at this and clapped. Nothing better than a day at the arena to keep her entertained.

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:15 am