It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Reunion of Blood (Invite Only) 
Peasant

He smiled and brought her close to him and looked over her face. He then led her aways away to a more secluded spot and put his outter shirt for them to sit on. Motioning for her to sit, waiting till after she did to sit. He put his hands to hers and kissed it softly.

Mi lady the nights beauty is no match for that which is in your eyes. And the nights stars come and go but your eyes are there for a lifetime. We can stay here as long as you would like. For I have nothing that would be urgent enough for me to leave anytime soon.

Sometimes we can forget with all that we do to see what is around us and what it all means and how it can be more amazing than what we thought. Like back there it was rather a dull place till I looked around because when I did I saw you. So tell me more about you Raynalia

Once he looked at her his eyes were on her not on the wondrous night that was out there. His eyes looked around for a moment then met back up with hers and his hand touched hers gently.

Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:05 pm
Stablehand

He started pacing in the room and looked around. He hated the waiting part of everything. Though he was a patient father, he had little patience when it came to his cousin. He had someone place out along the road that Starfire would travel back on. He was not surprised he was not back yet. He cursed about it in his mind then just took the thoughts to his family.

Kiara, love has there been any word from anyone. I want to know what is going on I am rather anxious to know. I know that they all can take care of themselves but they do not know who they are playing with, nor what he is capable of I truly am not sure what he is capable of anymore. So what else can we do? I almost wish that I was able to get in touch with Con's brother well it is something like his half brother, or something like that. That would be someone that I had not thought of before. He would be able to tell more about Con then probably anyone. I do not remember much about him to be truthful there is a bit of stuff that I can not remember but I do not know why

Last edited by Losa on Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:36 pm
Stablehand

He moved quickly to where he could go back to Losa's and be sure it was safe. He went right to Losa excusing himself on interrupting Losa's time with his family.

Condrik is with Raynalia, it seems Cole decided to get in on the action. Right now I am supposed to be finding Cole and reporting back to Condrik about his whereabouts. I am a little confused as to what happened but I am betting that Cole pissed Con off. Supposedly Cole hit Raynalia from what I was able to gather. Now before anything is suspected I need to get back to there. I will check in again when I can

He disappears without another word, going back not too far from where he thinks Condrik is and jsut waits at the inn for Condrik

Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Peasant

He sat there with his mind on the night. His thoughts ran to the man earlier and it infuriated him to no end. He was known for his roughness in war but he would not harm someone with no cause. Even if a woman would hit him it was not his way to strike one. He looks at her and then at the sky not speaking. He knew Starfire should be at the Inn waiting but he did not make an effort to leave. He found that he was more interested in sitting there with her than he was even with his plans for what needed to be done. He knew he should look for his wolf but figured he would find him when he chose to. He sat watching the stars wondering if they would see what Raynalia wanted, a shooting star.

Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:21 pm
Stablehand

Grabbing her husband by the hand, his constant pacing making her dizzy she made him sit next to her.

No word yet Losa, but none of them have been gone long enough. You know as soon as there is some worthy news Alec or Rayne will make sure to send it. I know how hard it is to just be idle Losa, but you have to trust that they know what they are doing. They are out there possibly risking their lives for our family, our way of life, the least we can do for them is be patient.

She kissed the back his hand and patted his arm knowing that patience was not her best virtue, but if she could control the urge to charge headlong into the thick of everything then she was sure Losa knew she was taking planning seriously.

It could be days Losa, we dont have to sit around and wait you know. I am quite sure that a certain elven maid has your cousin preoccupied..... we could try and find at least Alec....

Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:16 am
Stablehand

Her laughter filled the air like a melody and she playfully jabbed her new found companion in the side pushing him away from her just a tad while she feigned a scowl.

I be willin ta bet me life that ye've used that line more then once Con. Only thing I still be tryin' to figure is how many were stupid an' actually fell for it an' landed themselves right in ye bed

Yawning she found that she really was beginning to grow tired, she wasnt happy with herself over the realization, the night was still young by her way of thinking though most were already tucked away in their beds.
Stretching she ran through her thoughts looking for something more to speak of, anything that would hold his interest. She wasnt making very good progress she thought and if she blew this assignment over something as stupid as being tired she would never forgive herself.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:25 am
Peasant

he had to laugh hearing her and as he moved back he took a hold of her playfully. He grinned at her and tickled her side.

Now Raynalia your words wound me. I do not go to using cheap lines on ladies to get them into my bed. When someone joins me for a night it is out of need for companionship. I speak what I feel, if you do not to believe yourself to be that special it seems that the problem is yours. I can not make you believe me. though the words I speak of your eyes and your beauty are what I see. And your beauty shines through even if there weren't stars you wouls still shine brightly in the night.
He stretch and then brought her close to him as he tickled her sides and looked at her.

If I was truly just looking for someone to have for the night I would not have gone for someone that I thought has a mind that is almost as good as her beauty. You see Raynalia, if you choose to spend the night in my arms then that is a choice you can make. If you choose for me to bring you back and get you a room that is also something you can do. See this is not about if I can bed you or not, it is about that I find you interesting, and someone who can keep my attention just by being here.

Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:37 am
Stablehand

He laughed and sat there sitting there with her. He puts his arms around her and looks at her.

Well at least Starfire checked in I guess though I wonder what Cole was thinking hitting her infront of Con, he is probably lucky that Con did not kill him. I hate being idle you know that. I know that they know waht they are doing. But I do worry about what they are risking and that is what worries me. I do not know what Con is capable of for all I know he could have found Raynalia out somehow and done something. Though I know Starfire would not let anything happen to her cause he knows I would have his head for it

He just sat thinking about things and pondering about what to do.

I know that it could be days before we here anything else. I hope that this does not backfire I know how much everyone means to you. I guess we could just wait, I mean how much longer could it be?

Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:20 pm
Stablehand

he stood there thinking. By talking to people he had learned a lot about Losa. To find out Losa was married and had a son was a shock to him. He did not think that Losa would ever have settled down never mind have a family. His allegiance was definitely to Condrik but only he and Condrik knew of that. He moved to survey the situation and the place where it was pointed ot him that Losa lived in. He knew Losa would be happy to see him not knowing that he was solely devoted to Condriks cause. He moved to the gates and waited for a guard. He looked at the one that came to him.

I am here to see the Lord Shadow, I am an old friend of his just passing through the area. I am hoping that he will have a few moments to see me this time through if not I will be back this way in a few days. If he is available please tell him Hobba is here to see him
He could only hope that his plan would work. If it was true that Losa had a child he could help COn out by taking the child

Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:17 am
Stablehand

He shook his head as he was thinking when a someone came in

Mi Lord there is a man that said he is an old friend of yours. His name is Hobba and he was wishing to see you. Should I send him away?

Yes let him in, have him meet me at the bar. He is one I was not sure was dead or a live after all of that we went through in the wars. It does not surprise me that he actually found me. He is one hell of a tracker. Now he is one of the best. Now I just wonder what led him to want to track me down. Then again he might have known that Con was trying to cause problems. He knew him but I can not remember how.

He stood up and kissed Kiara softly and headed down to meet with Hobba

Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:46 am
Stablehand

He smiled seeing Losa walk down to where he was seated by a servant. He stands when he sees him and takes his hand and pats him on the back in a half hug. Looking up at him and grinning.

My my Losa this is a change from where I thought I would find you. I guess that is why it took me so long to find you. Though it srprises me that you are living in a place like this. What happened to the man who liked the simple things of the world and care not to partake in something so glorified. Has this world changed so much old friend. Also what is this I have heard about the man who would never get married not only being married but also having a son?

Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:10 pm
Stablehand

Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:39 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3