It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:29 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Knights Inn(Reavers) 
Stablehand

"Your reputation is quite known in these parts..." said a tall and imposing man, silencing the revelry around the in. His face was clean and shaved yet one should notice it as hardened by war and conflicts. His sword stuck out from his back as his black cloak swayed from the night air.

"And to tell the truth, even further still."

He slowly unsheated his sword which drew dagger looks upon the men gathered inside and around the man they called lord.

"Lord Dread," he said in a crisp manner. "I am Yemonure. A traveler from the east. Stories were told by many of my folk about the banner of Reavers. Men of honor and justice and sworn to protect its people and the name of Foret." He placed his sword on the floor upon Dreadd's feet. "Please take this foreigner with you so that he may know the glory of triumph."

He stood there, waiting. Waiting for what the men and Dreadd will think of him and waiting to be accepted.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:04 am
Stablehand

As the two continue on exchanging chitchats, Reaper approaches and tries to offer morph some drinks. Morph denied and slap Repear on the face."how dare you mock me." Suddenly, it all change, too bad, it was just a dream..Good thing Louie tap him on his back. "Hi reaper, what drink is this?" Morph asked.

"its lambanog my friend. Our very own."..Reaper replied. "Good, its gonna be a lambanog night for us... " then morph smiles..

"hey can you please change that darn song..it kills me..."

((The first part of your post deals with posting. As happy as I am that your guild is encouraging roleplay- that is an ooc topic and therefore has been deleted. -V. Jasmine))

Last edited by Morphius on Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:22 am
Stablehand

Lord Yemonure, it is an Honor to have your assistance in our Quest to maintain Peace,honor and Justice, Stand and let it be known that you will be part of the Reaver lords. More and more people arrived,Dreadd saw Morphius,Tagore,nosferato,Janiec and Lucian.

Without the benefit of the doubt the smiled and welcomed each of them back into the lands of the Reavers.

My Brothers,i am so proud to see you all are doing well yourselves,once again our mighty Group will rise in the lands of Tonan and Serve FORET for the Goodness of this world. Come all and let us all sit in the meeting room for a lot have already waited for this moment.

Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:35 am
Stablehand

Finally the meals were being served in their tables,each Lord who arrived in the Inn sat in their respective seats and awaiting to start eating.before anyone could start Lord Dreadd let him get their attention and said

"Before we would start our meals let us be thankful for this Food offered by our God, may i appoint Krea to lead us a prayer of thanks and all the things that we have here,tje safety of each one of us and the successful gathering of each Lords that enabled Reavers to come back

She smiled knowing all were under a good mood, after a long prayer,she closed her prayer with the phrase "Thank you FORET,Amen.
It was not long since they rushed to get their food in the tables.

Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:26 am
Stablehand

Me dont want wait till Lady Pray is finish
Me hungry seing food at the table
Me Thristy after small snack
Me seat very small
Me thinks call waiter and change to bigger chair

And after the long prayer was done.....

Me CHOP Meat with my Axe
His Friend stopped beside him
Hold his hand and said "no"
He looked , he saw it was Toad
Me Chop meat why not?

Then he replied,"itll be a waste of your energy and this is a proper dinning"

Oh ok me wait till waiter chop meat... Bahhhh!

Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:18 am
Stablehand

Arriving late to the table as usual, Toad is surprised to see so much food and drink still available.

My brothers, it is good to return to the Reavers fold. I have been away, and am only now returning...better late than never.

With that salutation Toad sat down and began to eat, famished as he was. Soon enough, he had his fill, and made rounds about to greet old friends and meet some new. Indeed, he was looking forward with great anticipation to the victories that lie ahead with these, his fiends.

Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:38 am
Stablehand

after a long day of fighting,he needed a place to rest and heal.it had been many hours since his last meal and getting hungry.he new of just the right place to ride,and that place was the one place where he feast and talk among friends.so he rode off through the wicked forrest and headed towards his destination.

as he arrived,he peered through the window and saw many of his fellow brothers.some were still in battle armor,with thier wounds in plain sight.thier spirits seemed high,as they were laughing among eachother.

he walked into the tavern,and went to the first place he normally goes,that would be the bar.he put his weapon down to his side and ordered a drink.as soon as it got to him he gulped it down so fast,that the bartender gave him that look of having a long day.after he finished his drink,he went on over to his fellow allies to sit and disscuss future battles.

Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:37 am
Stablehand

The war was finally over. Bedow grew tiresome. The was was bloody and seemed like an eternity. It was time to check in, and get some shut eye.

Bedow rode to the Inn. He saw the Inn, and just couldn't wait to go to sleep. He only hoped he wouldn't see his old friends as that would delay his sleep he deprived himself for many nites.

Bedow prepares to walk in. He notices no one, and goes over to the desk. He checks in and sighs in relief. Off to the room he went. Just as he went up stairs to enter his room, the door opened. His jaw opened, and thought he wouldnt get sleep anytime soon....

Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:37 pm
Stablehand

Lathus arrived at the Inn. He bipassed the whole ceremony of the war ending and taking down RFC and TEN.

He walked into the section to get a place to sleep himself for the nite. Lathus saw Bedow walking along, and saw his jaw literally hit the floor.

Lathus thought on what kind of surprise that was. "Why hello Bedow, How are you fairing?" "Not attending the feast eh? Well I'm tired myself and see you in the morning" Lathus saluted his faithmate, and went to get a room.

Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:48 pm
Stablehand

"Hello Hello, dear friend, Lathus. I'm doing well these days. Just very tired from the war," Bedow says as he nods. "Hence why I'm back at the Inn. I'm just too attend the feast at this time. Maybe tomorrow. But tonite, I want to take a long rest," he says as he chuckles and inches over to his room.

Bedow rubs his eyes, obviously tired, and bids fair well to Lathus for the nite. "Good nite Lathus, I shall see you in the morning." Bedow said as he entered his room, and shut the door.

Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:04 am
Stablehand

The War was over, Dreadd congratulated all those brave men who put their lives in line to protect their loved ones..He rosed up from his seat and asked for a moment to make a speech. My Brother's and Sister's. War came to us Days Ago, several of us were not prepared when that happened but it seems that despite all the odds we overcame our obstacles and triumph in the name of FORET. Let us be aware that despite having the disadvantage on our side.for as long as we work together with harmony and respect with each other. no forces shall defeat us.though we did not gain territory in that battle but lost mostly of it. We Gained back our beliefs,we gained back our Will to fight all those who oppose us. and mostly our Honor in the name of the SEISMIC REAVERS

*Raises his cup to all that was there and congratulated everyone*

Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:51 am
Stablehand

Icicleblade's night was a Cold one. He knew too well what would be the turnabouts would be. His blade was Sharper than any blade, blood spilled within its Icy Surface. His lade never was filled with blood.every moment he slashed their opponents the blood would only slip down the blade like a droplet of ice. As he returned to the Inn the others have already arrived back, seeing their faces smile while entering the Inn. To all Fellow Friends, Those heathens thought that they have won the war.while surely almost anyone can say that it would be the opposite. weve slaughtered them one after the another and left nothing in Return to what they did but dead corpses. come on and drink this ale ive brought, itll freeze like mad ones you drink it.

Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:35 am
Stablehand

Loco thought of visiting the Inn again for Dreadd is gonna be really mad if he doesn't do so. So Loco took his horse and visited the in again for the second time. This time as he approches the Inn, he could hear voices from the outside....

This is getting pretty good. The people coming in the Inn have grown.... Well, ket ne some familiar faces again...

Loco talking to himself as he walked in the Inn.

Ah! Loco........

The lady greeted him as he entered the Inn.

Hey Loco... you came back! I was expecting you......

Well, I do follow instructions Dreadd!

Ah.... Morphuis... Welcome back mate.... Been a long time huh....

Loco moved around the Inn to see some old faces.....

Hey Nosferato..... I am glad you came back!

So Loco had a great time in the Inn talking with his comrades after the war.

Drinks. Women. And what more can Loco aask for?

We always want to play but we never want to lose...

Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:59 am
Stablehand

Loco did talk alot in the Inn. He noticed that Kamatayan wasn't there. Loco looked for him but ended up with nothing. Surely.... it would be best for everyone to hang around the Inn in case anyone gets bored looking and sleeping on their realm. Loco thought it might be good for everyone to visit the Inn so that he can know someone better. But Loco thought that is would seem impossible since everyone does not like getting in here.....

Loco continued.......

We always want to play but we never want to lose...

Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:06 am
Stablehand

Finally having rested and fed, Toad was relieved to see so many of his fellow Reavers at the Tavern. Nothing left to do now but to drink himself silly and fraternize with his pals.

Morphius, my dear friend!!! How the heck are ya? It's been too long, old mate. In my haste to rebuild my realm, I have not yet re-established my messanging service. Surely I should train some young, able men in the ways of messengers, so we can at least have some occasional conversation. But alas, how fares my dear friend Morphius?

With a slight motion to the bar girl, two rounds were ordered up for Morphius and Toad to share as they caught up on old times

Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:36 pm
Stablehand

Lathus overheard the screaming and shouting from his drunk faithmates in his room. He arose from his bed and gave a slight grin. He rubbed his eyes, and brushed his fingers through his hairs, then gives a mellow sigh.

He thinks to himself. My faithmates, having so much fun. I would feel bad if I attended without Bedow. He cocks an eyebrow. I guess he wouldn't mind too much. Bedow needed his rest, so Lathus would make sure as to not awake him.

He then got out of bed and opened the door. The party was still going on. The war was great, but for this long of a duriation? I guess it was that damn good of a retal on such a weak hearted dardens strike.

Lathus went downstairs and saw the Reavers cheering and being plain ol cheerful. He went over to the Tavern part and ordered an Ale. He gave the bartender a nice tip and leaned back against the stool looking at all his members rejoicing.

Lathus gave a grin, and a silent chuckle, awaiting someone to come up to him.

Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:38 pm
Stablehand

Yemonure came riding his warhorse from the last battle with the followers of Darden. Peace was among the Reavers band again and the armies were putted in stand down for the moment. He was trotting down the street when he came around the corner and heard laughing and cheering. "Ahh.." he thought, "it seems im late for the merriment.

Yemonure came to the Knights Inn and nodded to every Lord he knew from Reavers. They were all there, or most of them. Lords of the mighty Foret singing and laughing for a glorious victory.

Yemonure having been beaten by travel was kinda worn out for a moment to join the merriment. Instead, he went to the bar and ordered Ale for his thirsty dry throat.

Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:28 am
Stablehand

Lucian had discussed his terms with Dreadd and Louie and moved to the fireside. He scratched his chin in thought and then to avoid brooding lifted his eyes to find a servant who might bring food. He noted a bard playing soft low sorrowful melodies and raised one eyebrow at the sombre tone.

Awhile later he was fed and found a need to move around again he drew himself up and stretched, then walked to the bar to pay for his meal.

Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:43 pm
Stablehand

Stretching from his small bed in the Knight's Inn, Yemonure woke with the sun beaming upon his face. He slept so soundly that night and upon a soft bed to boot. He went to the washstand to clean himself up before going down to the common's room for breakfast. The Inn was still in a sleepy state when Yemonure came down but the fat jolly cook has the cookfires burning. Yemonure could smell the herbs and meat cooking in the kitchen. He seated himself and awaited his breakfast when a scout came up to him.

"Urgent news from the sentries of the kingdom my Lord" said the lad.

Yemonure got the parchment and read through it. The temples of Foret has been desicrated and burned. And some of his spies were found dead. Not to good a news for such a beautiful morning.

"Seems like they are up to something. I must get my audience with Lord Dreadd today" he said. "See to it that sentries be doubled and the temples rebuild. I wouldn't like Foret frowning upon me on the battlefield."

With that the scout galloped again and left Yemonure.

Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:12 pm
Stablehand

Anew day Came,He tooked a bath on his Icy pool outside the Knights Inn.and after that tooked his robes and went back to his room.the hallway was still dead silent due to the people still sleeping,the Bar looks apparently clean,the chairs were folded up the tables and the Innkeeper tooked some leftovers and fed it to the dogs. As he came to his room he sat on his bed and tooked a spellbook from one of his backpacks and started to meditate,thinking of what he needs to memorize for using it as the day passes by. he started closing his eyes and meditated. Sunrise tooked part minutes later,the town started to be alive.the wifes went to markets to buy vegetables and meats, business was starting to open for another long days run.When he finished up with his meditation he thought it would be a good idea to go to the marcket and purchase useful items for emergency use.

Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:38 am
Stablehand

The inn had filled up quickly and there was now standing room only. With his head just above the crowd Lathus could see were Bedow was and started to push himself in his direction. It was a move not without its dangers. A push here and a shove there could now easily lead to a drunken brawl and Lathus wanted that because it pleases him.

So realizing that for now he'd better wait and not test his luck Lathus slowly worked his way back to the bar, the only place were one could be sure to be served at will.

Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:52 pm
Stablehand

As Bedow drank his ale he notices Lathus coming over to his place with a grim smile on his face. Bedow knew Lathus was up to something so he prepared for the worse to come. Maybe he wanted to pull another gag and get the attention of the crowd. He quickly moved to Michelles table and joined the group looking slighty while Lathus was on his way to him..

Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:00 pm
Stablehand

The young Priestess began her day by spreading the words of the Foret God in the towns square,people gathered and listened to what she said.where everything had begun and all the past that needed to be told.She also spoked of their True God Foret that only he shall bring balance intot the lands of Maxim.Honor and Justice will prevail.those who do crimes with their fellowmen and acts in disgrace shall not be accepted as Forets followers.

After several hours of speech the people throwed in several copper pieces and some fruits for offering in the small altar that was placed in the center of the towns square.they all thanked the Priestess for giving them words of wisdom and confidence to move on

Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:01 pm
Stablehand

As she enter the Inn, she dont know anyone but for one person. Louie invited her to join the brotherhood of Reavers. It was a long time ago that she was in the lands of Tonan. Her friend, Louie, was the only person she knew so he went to Louie and ask him to let her introduce to the Brothers of Reavers.

Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:17 pm
Stablehand

once again he went to the tavern to have a good feast.his body was sore from the recent battles he had fought.he needed time to heal before he would yet again do battle.

he saw many of his faithmates sitting around,sharing stories from battles,past and present.he went on over to order a large meal,as he had not eaten in some time.he then went and sat with his fellow brothers to join in the activities.everyone looked somewhat balltleworn.

he saw someone he had not seen in there before.all though a stranger to him,the person looked friendly.he then sat and wondered if he should introduce himself to the stranger.

Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:55 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next