It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:59 am

Antares University [Tiavain & Antares][Rated MA (18+)] 
Stablehand

Ah yes. Here we are - if you two would be so kind...?

Iscarianna nodded and walked towards where the woman - if that's what you could call her - stood. She hadn't been shocked to see the demon, but was a little uncertain as to where she came from in the first place. Iscarianna had heard many tales of mysterious and unexplained happenings in the world of dark magic, but never had she heard of someone summoning back their own soul when they were already dead. She was about to ask a question, but decided against it in the end. Now was not the time for such chit-chat. After the summoning she would inquire more of Rei, if they were still alive, that was.

Pushing the thoughts from her attention, she changed her focus to suit what they were about to do. Her mind was flying once again, curious as to what was about to happen, and also a little nervous. She'd summoned demons and skeletons and the like before....but never one as powerful as this. There was a certain air of tension on the room, one that seemed to engulf everything. Finally getting over the initial shock of the sacrifices, Iscarianna felt ready for whatever they were about to do. Running a hand through her medium length black hair once again, she waited for Aeyliea to join them. But a question quickly rose to mind, and the necromancer decided to take this brief opportunity before they began to find out the answer.

Rei. If you wouldn't mind letting me know something, Iscarianna began, voice sounding stronger now than ever before. I have never done a summoning of this magnitude before. Is there anything I should be aware of before going into it? Do I play a specific role, or will I merely be led by the two of you as we go along? I'd like to be as prepared as possible - espeically when it sounds as if quite a lot could go wrong.

~*Istari d'Tiavain*~[/center]

Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:32 pm
Stablehand

"Yes...well, I have given consideration to how this should go..." Rei said tentatively, but not very kindly. The woman seemed to hide something unspeakable without even exerting the effort to conceal it, and it had become clear that even Aeyliea was a little wary in the current company. Rei thumbed through a couple more pages, and seemed to scan on at random. "I think of all of us here, Aeyliea is best suited to actually bring forth and control the level of power needed to preform this. You, Iscarianna..." The words came out close to a hiss, before she looked up from the book again. "You....you will have to direct the link. I don't think that would overwhelm you. I shall take the task of actually picking and calling the beast forth - but it is paramount that neither of you falter. If either of you do before h...it is fully bound by our wills, then it will simply appear here, in this room. I don't think any of us would appreciate being flayed alive."

Rei closed the book, and then walked by Aeyliea, close enough to whisper something into her ear. The Archmagus nodded grimly, and then picked up the bowl of blood. Without any finesse or grace, she spilled it across the whole of the magic circle, forcing the rings of writing to glow a sickly red as the quickly congealing mess spread over its surface.

"It will be easiest to simply get this over with. If you all would be so kind as to take the three points..." She said as she placed the book back on its pedestal, then took the southeasterly point. Aeyliea walked slowly and took the norther point, leaving only the southwesterly side unattended.

"Grael'ick hasih, mi'saiya*" Shem uttered under her breath, as they took their places.

*Grael'ick hasih, mi'saiya: Mahrealic I am coming, My Lord.

Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:29 pm
Stablehand

After only a few moments speaking with her, Iscarianna could already tell that Rei would be the type to rub her the wrong way. Perhaps there were reasons - such as the fact she was indeed dead - but even then, Iscarianna felt quite annoyed at her presence. She noted that even the Archmagus seemed a little weary of the demon, and with good reason. Rei's voice held nothing but disdain and malice. These were two things that the necromancer had never really been against, but when the tone was directed towards her, that was another matter entirely.

If Iscarianna had never summoned anything before, she might have been irritated with the lack of details on the demon's part. Directing the link was possibly the most vague description of her role in this summoning that she had ever heard before. However, the necromancer was glad that she had at least a limited amount of experience in the area, though she had never done anything of this extreme magnitude before. Otherwise, she would have to talk to Rei again. And at the moment it was not a task she wished to partake in.

Iscarianna sighed inwardly and listened while the demon finished explaining what was going on, the whole time keeping a neutral expression on her face, masking her real feelings at the present time. When she was finished, Rei walked over to the sorceress and whispered something in her ear that Iscarianna could not hear. In response, the sorceress stepped forward and retrieved the elven blood, proceeding to pour it on the ground unceremoniously. Iscarianna watched Aeyliea out of the corner of her eye, but still directed most of her attention towards the undead woman.

It will be easiest to simply get this over with. If you all would be so kind as to take the three points... Rei hissed, placing the book she held back onto the pedestal.

The necromancer watched as Rei took the first point in the southeast side of the room, and then as Aeyliea took the second northern point. Iscarianna hesitated only a second before finding the last point in the room - the southwestern one - and went over to stand upon it. As she reached her designated position, Iscarianna heard Rei mutter something quietly to herself in another language and was immediately filled with a sense of impending doom. The possibility of her death arrived and passed quickly through her mind before she focussed her attention on the task at hand. At this point there was no more time for such concerns, as it was too late to turn back now. They were about to begin the summoning.

~*Istari d'Tiavain*~[/center]

Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:01 pm