It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 pm

What The Hell?? (Tiavain/Ronin/Reavers/Silence War) 
Stablehand

Post What The Hell?? (Tiavain/Ronin/Reavers/Silence War)
((OOC: If you're confused, we don't blame you. So are we.))

The foundations had been laid, and the largest set of realms in the land were the target. Isonia's chosen, the Ronin and those of the city of Tiavain would strike - and the Reavers would fall.

At least, that was the battleplan... on parchment.

Cautiously, Lia MoonFlower sent out her shadowfey, directing them to find their targets and to burn without Mercy. Balance needed to be achieved once more, and those who held the largest realms were first the targets, their own shadow warriors falling to the might of the Blademaiden's True Warriors.

On the horizon, another force stood to be reckoned with, their own banners flying mightily. Through the throngs of Isonian warriors came the beginning of another strike, this time from the followers of Foret known only as "Silence", a new but old force from the lands that had risen once more to take control, and to achieve dominance.

Turning so quickly that she almost fell out of her treetop perch, Lia found a parchment being thrust into her hands by one of her shadow fey, its talons lightly raking her skin.

"Cacophony of Silence has declared war on you? What the fuck? We're figthtin' Reavers, not these Silence people." She hissed, and the shadowfey himself shrugged.

"Fucking hell." Carefully letting herself out of the tree, Lia looked about for any sign of someone who knew what was going on... and there seemed to be none. The forces of the Ronin were fully engaged with those of the Reavers, and were slowly being pinned between two Foretian guilds....

"What the hell??" she asked, of no one in particular, before trying to find out just -what- was going on.

Chu-nin, Ronin
[/center]

Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:24 am
Stablehand

Yet another day arrived in the Lands of Tonon. Icicleblade woke up from his chamber fully expecting a War Campaign to be held that night by his fellow Comrades and friends.They Stood tall in the lands of Tonan,knowing that battle would take place in no time. these heathens were too greedy.They already have prepared amongst all their mightiest realms ready for an assault, but one question left in his mind. that is "When?" Assigned to take part of the Defence post.He waited patiently till the hour of Cleansing would take place.Thier One Final Assault will take place soon.just as he was heading ouside his castle. A Messenger Arrived bearing Urgent news. "My lord, The Isonian's are preparing a march towards our Lands,counter measures should be activated."

What??? So soon? Alert the Others Right away,these heathens does not have a Clue that they were prepared for it. Launch our Massive Armies as soon as you'll see their banner flying towards our realm.i want everything in sight to be destroyed,help the others in defending and we will bring triumph among our brothers.They came Early, Enough time to Spoil the Plans of the The Foretian people. And as they Started coming.an odd event tooked place.Their Faithmates was seen the lands of Ronin,fully making the Ronin warrior's surprised by their sudden assault.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:18 am
Stablehand

War couldn't be prevented,he knew it was the time they had to move before the others could move first,The Seismic Reavers Stood tall in the lands of Tonan,in the lands of Maxim. Taking every precaution to gaurd their realms to its fullest.they could not afford to lose it. as for months Have passed,all those who stood tall where taken down no matter what. It was time to prove to them that the Seismic Reavers would not go down easily.He called in all his Generals to be on wide alert. To stop any that were going to rui their plans. As the Days passed several of the Small Lords reported burning of their own realm.this was proof that they were coming for them. A War which will cause tremble in the lands of tonan.

They have destroyed the Darden hordes by using their Massive Armies leaving the Dardenites sitting small gathering pieces and pieces to rebuild all the Rubble they had.It was not much really of a fight in the first place but Alas,these two were blinded by each other's beliefs that resulted to the current outcomes.now they are aiming high on the Reavers. hoping to seek control of the lands of Maxim... Well at least hoping..........

Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:48 am
Stablehand

((OOC: If anyone wants to know the Situation just ask those Isonian's :P )

The Priestess Gathered all of her follower's into the town's Square.She started up with her usual preaching that was taught by her God. "Today my people, would be one of those days where in what where standing right now would be treathen. We Stand mightily into all Their Path's. Do not Doubt a second that they will not do something about it because they will. Here i bless you in the name of our God FORET to protect us and guide us to Salvation.Prepare yourselves for War and look out for those Isonian banner marching towards us."

Fearing for their safety and security the Isonian's marched quickly.they marched without having the proper days rest from their previous war she knew it was just a diversion. Their large realms had already been ready for a long time now.The Reavers were prepared for battle,she only hoped that they could strike in the hearts of her opponents but just like she predicted.they were afraid to wait.afraid to get slaughtered.
day by day her Brother's at arms stood guard at their Forts preparing for invading armies.

Just when her instincts acted up on her, the Sirens were activated,they were coming.Her Leaders told her to have a lookout. As when Her forces marched, An Odd event tooked place. another Foretian Guild had made a launch against the Invading forces of Ronin. A Clear plan went into Confusion. All Armies came to a stop. This matter was to be dealt diplomatically.All forces where to stand down and be sent back to their respective Lands in Maxim.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:24 am
Stablehand

"Milord, Are we ready? Our sorcerors and offensive armies are gathering and preparing." His General said.

"Yes. We are all ready. Let them rest and 8hrs from now we'll go to war. Louie answered.

The general spotted his loyal messenger running fast. He seems to be nervous.

"Milord, the High council said that we are on RED ALERT! Seems the army of Isonian guilds are ready for their massive strike but we dont know when. We've been scouted, burnt and looted, Milord. His messenger comment.

It was then time for their thieves to go check what was happening. On the horizon, we see the faithmate marching towards the North. They had planned to strike at the flags of Ronin. Louie's general of theives went to Silence and go check whats happening. As they move on to their planned, Silence declared on Ronin. Massive burning, looting had been done. It was then time for them to strike in order to bring the the flags of Ronin which occupying the lands of Tonan near the lands of Reavers.

Since Reavers strike still in the morning, their armies stand still. After that the armies of Silence halted their attacks and then Ronin and Tiavain declared on Reavers.

His armies were shock. Guirella raids were sent by the opposing guild.

"What the? They were at war with Silence, why did they attack us?

He hired immediately massive amount of armies to defend his kingdom ... luckily, he got millions of cash, and also the opposing guilds destroyed 21 buildings in his thousands of buildings.

"What is this. Im now confuse and nervous, i need an explanation.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:00 am
Stablehand

Kiele's war room was bustling with activity. The plan was for Reavers to deliver a knockout blow to the forces of Isonia. Now it was time for Kiele to work out the logistics for his armies. He hoped to put the last touches on his plan before retiring for the night for a good night's sleep, for it would probably be the last in a while.

As the planning continued, reports came trickling in from some of the smaller realms in the alliance of massive looting and vandalism. None of the culprits could be identified, but of course it was the Isonias who were reponsible.

Could this be the prelude to an Isonia offensive before the Reavers could strike?

And soon there was cofirmation...

"M'lord, the enemy has made a foray into the lands of our allies!"

Indeed they had. The attack was repelled easily. Now that Isonia had shown its hand, it was time to counterattack.

Battles raged through the night. The action was frantic. Much treasure was spent...some was stolen. Soldiers fought bravely. Many died. Groves were desecreted and frantically cleansed just in time to blunt several sorcery attacks.

The defenses held. The enemy retreated, perhaps to reinforce an attack elsewhere.

And Kiele gave the order: "Pursue the bastards!"

At the end of the night, Kiele's lands had suffered moderate damage but had grown by a third. A realm flying the banner of Tiavain had been decapitated. Defenses were frantically established on the new frontier.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:47 pm
Stablehand

The old wizard stood at the helm of his army. It had been many ages since he had led an army into war, and even then, it was in far distant lands, unknown in these parts. His army was well trained, and he awaited only the word from Rook to set his army against their foes, to crush them where they stood. It was odd to him, however, that the enemy forces seemed to be looking in the complete opposite direction...

Then, a messenger approached and handed him his target. He read the order, and nodded his head. And with a swift wave of his sword, his army marched, silently, swiftly, and before those of Ronin knew what was happening, he had three successful raids into their lands. He smiled after the third such raid, and ordered his troops to regroup and form along the side of some nearby battlements. From there, they would start their attack anew.

But then, numerous messengers came running to him, from many different sources. He took each piece of parchment in turn, and read over them with a bewildered look on his face. Nearby, one of his generals was reading the same pieces of parchment, and he simply shook his head. Surely, these reports were simply a farce, a devious plan set out by the Ronin to stop the advances of the impending silence...

He rushed over to his general, who was far better versed in large scale combat than he.

What do you make of this?

It seems we hit a battle ready group, Lord K'thular. However, their war machine seemed to not be geared towards us.

But..!

Yes, I know.

And..

I'm well aware of that as well.

Turning, K'thular sighed and sheathed his sword.

Order the retreat. I shall order no more attacks against an unsuspecting foe. And find Rook. I wish to know just what the hell is going on...

And with that, the wizard's forces withdrew, bewildered, and still itching for a fight. Everything seemed strange to the old wizard at this point. Though, nothing beat the sight of a group of his troops carrying with them some of the battlements they had captured from the enemy. K'thular shook his head, wondering just where in the hell they planned to put those.

For without it, the world would be only noisy chaos.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 5:48 pm
Stablehand

My armies were waiting for one word from me, the command to proceed. The adrenaline was flowing heavily both in man and beast, twitching nervously waiting for the word to march forward into the strongholds of Seismic Reavers. Mythos was dancing and rearing in place in eager anticipation to carry me forward. I drew my sword and checked the placement of my shield as I waited for the sign that the last scout had returned. My eyes were set on the clearing where she was to give signal. The flagmen lowered the banners in charging stance and there she was! IT WAS TIME!

Clouds of dust were growing from dancing war horses and impatient warriors, I drew breath and then gasped in sudden alarm .... Ohhh shit! A restrained forward step of thousands ceased in confusion as horses dodged each other trying to avoid each other's heels and men became packed like sudden jam. There was an echoing by stunned thousands, "What did she say?" "What did she say?" "What did she say???"

My mind was rushing to make sense as we were engulfed in a much more dense cloud of dust created by raiders. At quick glance I saw them carrying the banners of Cacaphony Of Silence. I whirled Mythos in a circle, shouting for a messenger to alert Ronin quickly. They were already carrying out their orders marching against Seismic Reavers and now we were being marched upon by another!

With a quick breath I yelled the command, DEFEND! We fought swiftly and surrounded my realm while shakes were dying by the thousands and others rushed fearlessly to replace them. My men were being killed by the 1000s and third, forth and fifth regiments were rushing forward to the front line trying to maintain it.

The attacks were strong and suddenly ceased as quickly as they appeared. I shook my head in sheer disbelief and confusion. I ordered my men and women to maintain and not to give way to any further attacks. The shakes were all positioned watching intently for another intruder while troops readied themselves for anything. This was going to be one very challenging evening!

RONIN~Jo-nin

Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:42 pm
Stablehand

RONIN and TIAVAIN have declared on Reavers. Hammerfist was in panic. he thought he saw a declaration on Reavers allies, Silence. First it was panic, then it was confusion.

He didnt know what was going on. He was burnt, so he attacked without question. 2 kingdoms down and out. But then, he was looted. He couldnt fort up properly. Hammerfist frowned. So he watched his kingdom very closely then. Just then, his gms dreadd and louie sent out msgs of a ceasfire to situatate this turmoil.

Hammerfist held his own and relaxed for a bit. Just then, armies and sorcers poured in within minutes. He was soon all open land. Hammerfist grew fustrated. Dreadd said that it was complicated and things were messy.

His kingdom was below 5000 acres. Hammerfist was confused, angry, and saddened. He didnt know what to do. But the only thing was to build up quickly.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:33 pm
Stablehand

OOC: I make this note, as oft I have before, that any references to 'realms' of Tiavain should be avoided. All the members occupy a single city, and that is where any of your attacks should be concentrated for RP purposes. Thank you. (another note - I have taken creative liberty and assumed this has occured following the summoning of one Demon. Iscarianna will know what I mean)
IC:

The shades had been sent. That, though, had been several hours ago.

Aeyliea realised, with the sinking feeling of someone doomed to death, that they would never be returning. The encounter envisioned by those who held the most sway within the City of Sorcery had not gone off as they had planned. There had been too many variables, too many unknowns, and then, as an added touch, Lady Luck and Fate had thrown in another die. It came in the form of Cacaphony of Silence, and it had started the sundering of Ronin realms - the Ronin, of whom with the armies and sorcerors of Tiavain would ride against the vast fastness of the Seismic Reavers. And then, even more so, Fate took his misguided hand, and led it against all of Tiavain.

Aeyliea was used to sitting in her Manor during such military strike. Military methods and tactics bored her greatly: War making using swords and pikes and bladed objects, and arrows and bows - was all inferior to the superior might of magic.

And now, the walls of her quarter of the City were besieged, and by none other than the bastage leader of the Reavers. As she watched, his legions managed to sap a length of the wall, and with the new breach, came thundering in.

This was not exactly her forteit. She was, by stock and trade, a sorceress. She had spent more years than ever any of Tiavains' greater mages had been alive perfecting her own form of magic. A magic which was best suited for this particular situation. War needed fire - fire that burned, not only in the hearts of man and beast alike, but flame, raw and powerful, with which to strip cities of their buildings, and burn those unwilling to be broken to the side of the enemy. Fire - that which creates, and that which destroys.

The first phalanx of Prince Dreadd's army poured through the gaping hole in the wall, and immediatly those forces that she had brought broke and fled in rout. Many of her toughest threw their weapons down, some of them fleeing for their lives, others dropping to their knees and begging for quarter - of which none were given. Now unopposed, this force set about the task of sack and rapine, of which any army of said size has grown not only accustomed to, but dispairingly good at. Aeyliea watched with implaccable eyes as bands of armed men tore down the streets of the city, catching those who tried to stand and fight and cutting them down easily. As each of the pathetic few remaining patches of resistance broke up, she continued her watching vigilantly. She watched as soldiers caught a fleeing woman - three of them, and watched as they threw her to the ground, ripping her skirts away and spreading her legs while to of them held her to the ground. She did not blanch. She did not even get angry over the intransigience.

She was angry about something else altogether.

"I see that the Lord Dreadd has indeed decided to have his way with Antares. Pity that he shan't have the chance to relish this little escapade." She snarled into the darkness, casting her eyes heavenward to those star filled skies. And then, eyes still upon the celestial bodies, she whispered something unintelligable. Footsteps - not the kind associated with the friendly squire or the handy acolyte - echoed in the massive library of her manor. She need not turn around to know whom it was. She had, after all, summoned him.

"You haven't been among the topsoil very long yet, ne? Time to introduce you to the way things work up here, hellspawn." She said in icy tones which more than betrayed her intentions. A pool of shadow detached itself from the surrounding gloom, and come to stand by her side. It was much bigger than she was, and carried an unfathomable aura, despite its apparent attempts to hide it. This made matters only worse, because people -knew- it was hiding something, but it still felt wrong. Perhaps that was the Lords true wishes, was to breed this unease and exploit it, but whatever the reasoning, it did not even fluster the Archmagus in the slightest.

"I am, as you so eloquently put it, at you service." Said the demon with more than a hint of malevolence. Somewhere, imbedded in the simple statement as this, was the message that she would die a horrible death, at his hands, and it would keep on going on for a long time. It also clearly stated that despite its misgivings, this would indeed be a pleasurable activity. It knew what was to come.

Aeyliea turned her head from the stars to watch as a second phalanx of the Princes' troops breached the wall, and watched as those troops went to the task of widening the hole made by the sappers. Echoing faintly in the darkness of the streets were the terrified screams of the Citizens of Tiavain whom were unlucky enough to live in the shadow of Antares, and therefore be subjected to the subjugation that these new threats would bring.

"Well.....it seems that the Prince is not content to stay at home and be amused by his courtiers and suchlike. It looks to me....like it is time to teach him a lesson."

She turned fro mthe balcony, and entered the dark room. In the middle of the floor, a well - driven straight through the building into the cellars and catacombs - stood amid the wreckage of its creation. The placid pools of inky darkness within it shimmered vaguely the light that managed to hit its reflective surface. Other than that, the pool was silent and unmarked by image of scrying. She walked past it, disinterested in the arts of divination at the moment. Divination would come later, but only after they had driven the enemy from the walls.

There were no stairs in this manor. Everything was magical in its own way. Many of the enchantments had been placed by House Tarrant years ago, when peacable relations still existed, and they worked even now - for Aeyliea had made sure to study them so as to not have a bill for the recasting. Ever. She stepped serenly on a pentegram, and felt mroe than heard or saw the Lord step up behind her. The floor glowered briefly in somber hues, and reality about them blurred slightly. The scene shifted, so that where once a hallway and the wall that ended it had been - now a massive chandlier hung foyer stood. She stepped away from the magic marking on the floor, and willed it to inactivity. Then she and the darkling shape behind her set out across the dark room, crossing over the expanse of cerulean tiles to the massive oaken doors.

She pressed on it firmly, and the swung back with the least effort. Light flooded in from outside - light of crimson, of flame....of war.

Aeyliea strode haughtily into the front lawn and gardens, her silken silvery robe trailing on the ground behind her. With each step, there was a corresponding click of her staff, which had appeared a little late but still in time to preform the task alloted it. The fire light afforded her from the buildings that burned just beyond the red brick walls and cast iron gates of her little estate turned her usually blood coloured eyes into blazing fires of their own. If one stared into them too long.....madness would probably take them as it had taken her. Flaming tresses of her hair spilled down her back, over her hood, and swished placidly at her hips and thighs. Despite the fact that many people abhorred her, many people also had their own thoughts about that sweet, tender body of hers. A good turn that no one but herself knew how old she was.

And then, of course, there was the spot of darkness behind her. Despite himself, he had allowed the cloak of concealment to vanish. What stood there was passingly human, and quite probably passingly angelic. Avanth, the Demon Lord of which she had summoned, stood at least her height and a third again that much. He was a giant of a man, but he was carefully built for a giant. He was trim. His muscles did not bulge, but there was enough of them - well portioned, fitting his vain needs for the day. Silver hair....well, perhaps more the white of the moonlight....flowed down his back like some midnight river, and hung precariously over his face as well, without hiding his featured. His eyes were mismatched, and danced dangerously in the firelight, his face expressionless. The tips of two fangs, on on each side of his upper jaw, but barely protruded from under his lips. The only thing inhuman about his appearance were his wings. They were there when he wanted them, and not when he desired them not to be. Currently - again, probably for effect - they were there, glistening black like a ravens plumage in that sickly, oily looking way. They were angels wings, but they were certainly upon the back of no angel.

Together they wandered through the rose garden, and across the peaceful green lawn. For a moment they had wondered if their erstwhile Prince had forgotten their existence, but they were duly reminded that he was but all to aware of them. As they approached the gate, they were just in time to see a division of Dreadds' crack troops marching through the streets to the gates of the manor. Despite the heavy outweighing statistics, the gaurds at the gates held their posts.

"We demand enterance into these premisis on the order of the Prince and Reaver Lord!" Came the gruff hail from the leader of this group of disciplined soldiers. She could not hear the response from her sentries, but needed little clairvoyence to divine what had been said. The gate gaurds were lay dead and twitching on the ground near a few of the other arrows that had been fired at them. The arrows themselves had been cunningly crafted, made from only wood with sharpened tips. Since there was no edge to these weapons, of the war staves that had been brought in through the walls, the Reavers suffered little ill effect.

So they have killed the gate gaurd. That left them outside the gate, unable to breach it without pulling a group of batterers or sappers from their efforts elsewhere in the city. This, of course, they did, sending runners to those groups who could be spared. Through her quarter could be reached the rest of the city, but she had gone to pains to wall in that section closest to Tiavain for the eventuality that someone managed to take it. This was the case now.

Aeyliea never paid attention to all the pairs of eyes whom watched her as she came into the light through the gate. A hundered eyes watched her, many of them with very different signals going every which way. Only the captain of the detatchment retained his wits, and stared coldly at the large breasted woman in wizards garbs.

"Halt! Who is it that passes this way?" Said the captain, his voice and face echoing the perplexing feeling of sudden doom that loomed over their heads like a cloying cloud of rot.

Aeyliea halted, as ordered, and stood there in front of the gate. A hundered wooden arrows were knocked in their bows, a hundered pairs of eyes watched uncertainly as she stood there. He reached for where his sword should have been, and then shook his head and grabbed the metal tipped warstaff instead. The woman remained silent, looking at them intently, and as they watched, she began to slide from her robes. This caused more perplexion among the forces arrayed against her, and her face lit with malevolent glee at their unrest.

"Well...she who wishes to be unamed," He said, slightly uncertain this time, as she slipped out of the robes, letting them drop to her ankles. "Unbar these gates in the name of Lord Dreadd!"

Pale white skin gleamed unearthly in the dark as the woman, unshoed and wearing only a linen shift that stretched from her neck down to the middle of her exquisite calves. She looked upon the serried ranks of men with the expression of a succubus, a faint flicker of lust in the crimson, flaming eyes.

"Very well, infidels." She said coldly, an errant breeze forcing her hair to quiver and her shift to flap slightly against her legs. She took a step forward, and motioned almost impassively at the gates. There was the subtle click of lockpins ramming hom, and then the eerie creak of the gate as it swung back on ungreased, unoiled hinges. The opened inwards, towards her, like the gates of Paradise. Men began to edge forward, but the captain seemed even more weary of this woman than he had been of the foes at and on the walls.

"I'll ask you once more, vile temptress - who are you?"

She took another step forward, the sound of the linen sliding against itself and her legs causing many of the troopers to break out into a cold sweat,

"I am....your nightmares. Welcome to Antares, childeren, and may you sleep well." She said cruely, and then pulled the seemingly innocent top of her staff off. The sound of metal sliding smoothly from its seat carried to all the men, and without waiting for the order to do so, one hundered arrows were lossed like a hurricane of deadly splinters.

Aeyliea did not flinch as the first of these fell about her, sticking into the sod and quivering like the spent quills of a porcupine. One brushed past her pointed ears, raising a drop of blood where it had grazed her skin. Despite the training and the ease of the shot, one hundered arrows lay in a circle about this woman.

"And this nightmare shan't be killed by any of your foul darts, human." She hissed, and then lunged. The captain leapt to defend with his staff, but her blade easily clove that in two, and as he windmilled his arms to regain his balance, she slipped the tip of her blade into his throat, sliding easily through the gap in his vertebrae, anmd then speedily withdrew it. The man clutched at the blade as she drew it from his living flesh, his voicei n wind gurgling in his throat as her sword cut tendones in his hand, and once the support of the blade was gone, he fell over, thrashing about in the throes of death. His blood was flung upon her face and body and that of many of those closest to him, but she shopwed little rancor at the gore. If any were to judge, she was allready having quite a time.

As the soon to be corpse thrashed about, striving to find air that would not come and spewing blood from his severed coratid artery, Aeyliea found herself amid a group of angry warriors. The first flash of a stave whipped through the air, and she was unable to stop it. It had the impetus of a bull dropped of of a cliff and slammed savagely into her exposed back. Aeyliea rolled on the ground and groaned at the pain, and as her would be attacker closed in on her to finish his task, she lunged at his legs.

Her ancestry provided her with big, sharp teeth. At first the warrior was unaware of his danger, but as she drove the sharp points of her fangs into his shins, biting through sinew and bone as if it were gelatin, he quickly became aware. He dropped his staff, but it was his last mistake as she pulled him savagely down and lunged on top of him. It was a sick, disturbing for of an act carried out behind closed doors and preferably on a bed as she raked her talons across any of his exposed flesh before she sank her fangs into his neck. By this time she was covered in blood - some of it her own from where he had tried to grab her and dug his nails into her flesh, but most of it his. The sound of hollow wheezeing through a bloody rift in his neck announced this mans fate as he struggled to draw breath, finally lapsing into the throes of death like his commander had. Unsated, the bloody djinn rose to her feet, and lunged into the now confused band of warriors. There was no rythm or reason for their confusion...save for the malignant presence of the Lord in the apeture of the gate. He stared onwards with a bemused expression, clearly enjoying the taste of fear and agony in the air. His sole contribution to this point was that of spreading terror into their hearts. The enemy was now in rout.

In their panic, Aeyliea lunged at them, using her fangs and claws for what they had truely been designed. Blood dripped from her chin as she drover her clawed fist into someones gut, and ripped through the fragile flesh into the womans womb. With little rancor she ripped the hole wider and the woman was forced to stop to hold her own intestines in, and by that time, Aeyliea had moved on to her next victim.

There were only a few warriors left at the gates, and they were in the process of dying amid pools of their blood and stinking shit and urine - the last acts these 'noble' warriors would ever commit before they joined eternity. The fires of battle slowly dimmed to embers as she watched the retreating back of those warriors who had opted to get help elsewhere before challenging the mad woman, the djinn of the desert again. She stood there, her cloths ripped and tattered in places, showing her smooth skin, a breast bared fully to the public eye, and a portion of the draconic spine of hers, whose spiny bits of bone rose above the flesh line, coloured an interesting shade of red. Behind her, the groans of the wounded and dying slowly died off to but a few, before the unearthly presence of the Lord once again filled her senses.

"You could have slain them, you know." She said in icy tones that hinted none to subtley at her arousal, heightened all the more by her current dress and her current state of cleanliness. Human blood just did that to her.

"I could have very well, yes. Yet I did not. I will kill when the time comes." He said darkly, pale white hair fluttering in the cool night breeze.

Aeyliea sighed softly, and began to pad barefoot along the street. "They shan't get off so easy. Come. We'll introduce them to the nightmare I promised them. And then we can enture them with the rest of the filthy scum that have come before them."

The fires went on burning unchecked.

Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:45 pm
Stablehand

It was nearly time. Cacophony of Silence was about to march. Tonight would most certainly be bloody and many devout Foretians would surely fall, but if they succeeded the value of the victory would far outweigh the costs.

Reaching the secluded forest clearing Hesketh shed his cloak and unpacked the devices he planned to use this evening. A brass brazier was set to his right. It was filled with small pieces of oak. Hesketh then layered some shavings of cherry and yew. With a few intricate hand movements and a small incantation, set it alight. To his left he set up a three foot tall silver tripod and then suspended from it a small sapphire on a finely wrought chain. In front of him he set forth a shallow silver bowl that had runes inscribed around it's lip. Taking a flask from a pouch at his waist he unstoppered it and poured it's clear contents into the bowl.

Folding his legs he sat on the ground and meditated, calming his mind and collecting his thoughts. Rook had selected a perilous path, but it was the right decision. Ronin was an extremely strong clan. Breaking them would do much towards helping Foret regain his rightful control of these lands.

At the appointed time Hesketh raised his head and began sifting a fine metallic powder from a vial onto the liquid in the bowl. With a wave of his hand it's surface swirled and began to show a random collection of images from various realms. In a slightly off key voice he began a chant through which he guided the images.

Quickly, one image after the next swirled in the bowl. In all of them he saw troops either ready to strike, or beginning their attack. Sorcery roared silently in the images before him as Isonian temples and fortifications began to submit to Foret's might. Silence was pressing forth into war. Just as quickly the images became convoluted. Chaotic. Something was wrong. The Ronin seemed to be expecting the attack. Wait. No. No, they were defending, but their armies were not set to defend, they had been in attack formation and had been aimed away from the realms of Silence. Quickly though, amazingly quickly they were turning and blunting any and all attacks that Cacophony of Silence were making.

Chanting faster and faster Hesketh sifted through a myriad of images. Troops from Silence charging forward, their broken bodies dashed against vigilant Ronin defenses. Ronin troops moving swiftly away from their realms attacking someone other than Silence. Casting his scry with the advancing Ronin troops Hesketh quickly learned that Reavers were their target.

The battle was pitched, heated and involved more than just Ronin and Reavers. There was another banner flying. The image faded and was almost gone as Hesketh frantically added more powder. There. It was back. Just a little closer now, a little clearer. The banner was from Tiavain.

A truly titanic battle was starting and Cacophony of Silence looked to have stepped right into its path. This outcome was not one that any of them had forseen and, unless the current course was altered, would result in truly dire consequences.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:25 am
Stablehand

He walked in the streets in which he had control of, his Realm stood tall all over the Lands of an Endless war. Together with his loyal Generals and bodyguard they escorted him towards their main barracks site where he would give the order to begin their campaign against the Isonian Horde. He arrived as the barracks were heavily forted up with guards awaiting for his Arrival.they all formed a line.Showing respect to their Leader raising their Swords and letting Dreadd pass underneath it as he was walking towards the Main Barracks Room where all officials were waiting for him. Residence near the Location halted doing their Chores just to see their Leader in person while this was a Rare occurence.A Child Approached him and offered him fruits that they gathered in their Garden.He smiled and thanked the young child who was looking at him all the time.A Lady approached soon afterwards and apologized for her Son's doing but Dreadd himself told to not worry. He was just being admiring him for his efforts and the leadership that he brought upon his people. But time was short, the movement should be done within an hour of the 16th solstice of the 7th month.

As he entered the main chamber,representatives from all over the region raised their swords as a sign of Respect to their beloved leader.It was time to Act,the time to take the Iniative to roll out fhe full potential of the Clan Reavers to its Limit.It was time for the dominance to Start,even when his Brethrens were Struggling with their own obstacles and war.They,The Reavers stood tall,Indeed very proud to see its Flag Raised high up into the Sky.Its Colors Matching the color's of the clouds and the blue Sky that was up there.

"Let us Begin the Plans, Where are the Reports that i have asked for? I must analyze the situation before performing my Judgement."

My Lord,Here are the Reports, Our Spies have gathered info in the lands of Tiavian that they were already prepared for war eventhough they just ended their previous battle against the Dardenites. It would also show that this war was just a diversion to left their Mightiest kingdoms be fortified to its Maximum Capability. Reports of the RONIN empire stood with a big threat,Counting in number's was not possible as they where all Ready for anything.FOUR of the Reaver Realms had been breached,Its temples burned down to dust leaving a few left standing. Their Lords Quickly Rebuild their Temples but it delayed them from the Campaign,they would not make it in time for War.

....While the Dardens stood no chance of defending theirselves.They Crumbled,Overran by the Massive Isonian Army that brought Supporting their Fellow Allies the NYAMAFU VURUMAI.Another Massive Clan in which They could not Ignore, It Stood tall at first Until all matters came into Worse Bringing in fellow Allies to support them.Together all of the Dardens that time fell at the same time. but that fact did not worry him, it did not Concern him.His Only Concern was of Only FORET and only him, He would Gladly Give his life to let FORET be onced again the Strongest and Dominating God in the lands of Maxim.

Dreadd would think that the Isonians had played a wise Move.Able to get ready in time for their Protection.It was clear he could not take this Heathens for Granted.

Assign all Capable soldier's of Arming up before the Respective time would be Set,we would march into the Horizon not knowing of our outcome but knowing our faith would lead them to Victory and Honor.The Time would be Sundown.Together,All of the Generals Agreed and the Session was over.It was time that he would be heading back to his Castle to Prepare the funds needed for all the Soldiers in his Kingdom.

"Tomorrow would be the Day,The Day that they would March into battle.Dreadd went to his Table and Began writing separate notice to all Lords of the Seismic Reavers to come Early for tomorrow to set things right.and to look out any possible Invaders.As he finished each Parchment he Rolled it up and sealed it with his Signet ring, A seal if Broken before it could reach the others would be invalid. Soon a Messenger tooked all the parchments which was prepared by him and went off sending it to their Respective Addresses.

He tooked his Armor off,Taking his time Bathing while food was being prepared in the Main Kitchen Room.As he finished he went and opened his Cabinet of Clothes,picking plain one's that would make him feel comfortable. He went down from his room and towards the dinning hall which was only to be Used by him. After Eating he would go back straight to his chamber to sleep. He would have to wake up early tomorow to Organize things out.

The Night was smooth and all is well,His Sleep was unterrupted and the night went on fast until the Sun rose Early in the Morning.He Woked up, Lying in his bed talking to himself about the Task that he would lead his people.His Heart pounded a he was shaking a bit.That feeling though was of no surprise to him.Everytime it would come to this,He knew The True God FORET will never abandon him.He Prepared all necessary task, Tooked a bath to Freshen up his New Day. He tooked his Armor and suited it up.made sure it fit him perfect and protected him from every angle.

The City was awaking,He Had Arrived early that day, along with some of the Leader's of the Seismic Reavers. He Saw Lord Louie being the First to arrive,knowing that he would be thinking the exact thing that was on his mind.Then Followed Lord Kamatayan,Fully prepared with his Axe and Horse,Lord Icicleblade, Lord Xeipher,Lady Krea, and Lord Kiele was amongst the Earliest,while the other's where still preparing.Dreadd spoked of a few of Idea's to these Lord's and Ladies. As they Listened They UnderStood what would be their Plan.Now,In order to follow it,they would have to do it.

It is still Early but i want each and Everyone of you to Guard Each of Your Realms just in case anything goes wrong before we start.If Ever an emergency would be there,You guys Know what to do. So goodluck to all of you and may FORET bless us.

Able to be Ready and on Position He waited Patiently for the Hour of Judgement to come,his Brain running wildly as he cannot stop from thinking of a lot of things,the safety of his people is in his hands. and the Power of FORET was in Their lands...

...Then Suddenly Alarms Came off,Scouts have been reporting that the Isonian's have Already Started Marching. "WHAT??" Dreadd answered.
Quickly,Open the Gates and Let Us begin fighting.You There let the other's know of the situation we are on.

He waited no longer for his Friends to Act,he acted first,knowing that it would be very Risky that their Leader was among the Front Lines. Quickly Dreadd and his Armies went over the Mightiest Realms of the Invading Hordes. Seeing as her Armies were already been Intercept, One thing he failed to Noticed was the Theives that Got away, No matterr time is of the Essence,they us Destroy This Largest Realms of them all. The Realm of Aeyliea. The Ones who Specializes in Withcraft and Magic.

Quickly the Hordes Invaded her lands,conquering and Destroying Eveything in sight while her Thiefs breached into his Kingdom's,able to get passed his Theives who where defending his Realm.BURNING all those temples that stood tall.She Later Unleashed her Magical Powers upon his Realm Unleasing the Power of Magic. While he was Destroying her's. The Outcome Proved Fatal to Both sides,building were crumbled as both Their Mighty Realms was Reduced to Victims of War. As he had done Destroying What She had,He lost too what was his Own. Both sides Recieved Equal Blows.Until Several Minutes Later,A Call to a Ceasefire tooked place.Seemed that another Clan had joined the War. It was their Faithmates,the Cacaphony of Silenced marched too towards the Realms of RONIN.All went berserked and eventually all came to a Halt. The Bst way to Settle this Event Would be Diplomatically.

He Gripped his fist as strong as he could crushing a tiny rock and throwing it beside him as he Agreed to Settle Things Peacefully. All Leader's were to meet and discuss what has been happening,Seeing The Isonian Lords his heart poured into hatred but him will Kept him from being out of Control.He knew it was the best way to Save the Last of His Realms.

When a Ceasefire was agreed he saw the Witch Aeyliea Passing him, Both where Mad and the same time Gained their Respects to one another.It was time to go back reorganize his Empire.He Rode his Heavy black Warhorse and went back to his Kingdom Fearing the Worst of his people.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:22 am
Stablehand

Surely this was something very fast for LoCo.

Mi'lord..... A message from your comrade.....

What? At this time of the day? It is too early..... I thought they have planned for another few hours?

Um... mi'lord this is not from your comrades.... These are from the Isonians.....
Loco got the scribe immediately and found out that the heathens there are going to war are the ones who warred them. Something for a surprise for the Reavers indeed. Loco got some warriors to fight.... Dreadd gave some targets and soon the war began.....

We always want to play but we never want to lose...

Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:39 am
Stablehand

He was well asleep , you can hear his loud snor, but suddenly a spy hath came and said..

Mi'lord we have seen a band of enemies moving toward us...
What? he was amaze as he know a few moment they shall strike but i think its too late for him ...

He called his messenger and send a scribe to his allies that a band of armies are coming that helps them alarm that war is coming...

soon after he wear his armors he rush into his fortress and put up an ambush armies..he know his kingdom will be no much against the full force of such armies and so...he made a quick decision .. he gather hes man and lead his armies to the enemy kingdom were it is weak in armies for they marching against us...

He overan most of them and slaughtered 5 large realms of the enemies and soon after a scribe hath came and said a bands of salamander is overwhelming us my lord you should get back to defend it...but he know it might be to late for him so he continue attacking and wrecking such damage against his enemies...

-=The Corrupted Angels=-|Reavers|

Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:18 am
Stablehand

M'Lady, you have to wake up! The shadows are being sent forth, the priests have all gathered, and the troops await your orders! Tiavain has gone to war! The war council started an hour ago...

Wh...what?! An hour ago! Why are you just now waking me!

I'm sorry M'lady everyone was afraid to wake you...you ARE quite grumpy....

Nevermind...I'm up. What are our orders?

The fearful guard handed me a pile of parchment, we were to strike those who called themselves Reavers tonight. I quickly skimmed through the missives trying to see what had already been accomplished....from what I could make of the messages....we had taken them by surprise, but there were strange circumstances....Silence was attacking us as well.

Send out our spies...let's see where we can do the most damage...

Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:38 pm
Stablehand

Judiama was ready and waiting for the war. Advance notice had been given and all the herds and soldiers were ready. When the orders came they were no surprise.

Judiama was a Jordain of the WingRider House of Tiavain. Jordains of Tiavain were supposed to follow order and these orders were very clear, "Guerrilla Raid the heathens. Raid them to soften them up. This will allow the sorcerers and foot soldiers a chance at glory." Judiama directed her forces and crashed into the enemy. Quick raids on two of the largest lands were undertaken within minutes of receiving the order.

The effects of the raids were evident at once. Thousands of soldiers lay dead from the strikes.

But the carnage was not all one sided.

Judiama watched her own forces fall as the retaliatory strikes began. The enemy for outnumbered the raiding forces that had been sent against them. They attacked the raiders quarters in the city of Tiavain with massive armies of experienced soldiers. Ranks after ranks of soldiers pushed the armies of Tiavain back in one section of the city, and then in another.

Judiama watched a large portion of Tiavain that she protected fall to the enemy. Friends, comrades and innocent civilians were slaughtered as the the land was wrested from it's citizens. Judiama's heart hardened as she watched the massive overkill of the innocent. Using her magic to heal the light wounds of the wounded was once job she could do. So, magic DID have practical uses indeed. As Judiama healed those she could reach, she promised herself to learn more magic to help the people, and to protect her city.

The land was taken, and would return to the desert as all land did that was wrested from the care of the citizens of Tiavain. The desert was implacable, ever seeking to regain footholds in the city and war allowed it to succeed.

The war continued and Judiama fought on in the hot desert sun, protecting her adopted homeland and the people in her care.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:32 pm
Stablehand

Kiele awoke from his camp and immediately set about to inspect his new defenses. As he arrived, a messenger from Louie arrived. Kiele was eager to greet the messenger for he not only wanted to know what Louie's new orders be but also desired to learn how his comrades were faring.

"Lord Kiele,
After a short but furious engagement with the enemy, Dreadd and I have just concluded a cessation of hostitlites with Tiavain and Ronin. Please disengage from any further offensive operations, but continue to fortify your defensive positions.
Congratulations on a battle well fought and your new holdings.
-Louie"

Kiele smiled and then began dictating his own messgage to his personal secretary. Suddenly, several thunderclaps were heard. Inexplicably four lighting lances struck the outer defenses. Three were deflected and the fourth was largely ineffectual but destroyed several towers and buildings. Kiele jumped for cover and the half elves manned their trenches again, expecting more to come.

And they waited.

And waited.

They did not come.

Kiele breathed a sigh of relief and re-emerged from the bunker

"M'lord. Your reply to Louie. Shall I...."

"No!" Kiele exclaimed to the scribe. "That will your second order of business. The first will be a stern letter of protest to the son-of-a-bitch responsible for the lighting lances. " Kiele's face was red with fury.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:08 pm
Stablehand

The man in her grip struggled ineffectually against that very same grip, thrashing about wildly in, as so many others before had endured, his death throes. His eyes bulged in their sockets, and his face was a crimson violet color that was not, by any stretch of the imagination, natural. One by one, blood vessels in his eyes began to burst assunder, coating the whites of his eyes in an eerie red, but it was but a few seconds later that his body went ridged for a moment, and then finally relaxed. Aeyliea, without any real notice, tossed the two hundered pound brute fairly forcefully into a building in the alleyway, and listened satisfactorily to the crunch of breaking bone. Dead, yes, but never dead enough.

She stepped out into the next street, her faithful shadow following close at hand. In the moonlight, which was now dirty from the smokey fires of burning buildings and other things aflame, she could make out the surroundings well enough to know she was nearer to the primary point of entry into this quarter of the city. She made a note that walls should be erected between each houses' section for the purpose of detering enemies a little better at the next council meeting, and thought this as she stepped over a mangled corpse of a woman. Whoever she had been, she had been pretty - her face, even in its death mask, was lovely to behold, even with the faint traces of blood smeared there. Especially with the blood. Her shirt and skirt had been ripped from her, probably while she yet lived, and tossed in pieces around where she lay, her body a picture of horrid agony, even the image left upon her death a mixture of pleasure and pain. She was bloody from her belly button down - smeared by something above her hips, and running in thin rivulets down her smooth thighs. Aeyliea looked on at her for but a moment more, wondering how many of the raiding cur had their way with her before she perished from loss of blood, and decided not to ponder it further. She wondered how many of them she could take in such manner, and it made something within her tingle at the thought. She stepped over another corpse that lay nearby, and crossed into the main concourse of the street. It was very empty, deserted, without a single soul who yet remained alive. It seemed to her the greater part of the 'Princes' own footsoldiers were probably attempting to breach the walls to the other quarters of the city, and while she did not like the thought, she had more pressing business. The street she stood on ran through most of the Grey section of the city, between the Monoliths.

Surprisingly, there were very few casualties among the enemy that she had seen. She had probably caused the greatest losses that Dreadd had to endure thusfar on his escapade, and she was not, by far, finished with it. So long as they remained in Tiavain, or on Tiavain soil, she would not rest until they were. She walked along the street towards the borders of the city and its walls, splashing through pools of congealing blood, trodding on corpses. The feel of dead flesh against her feet excited her nearly as much as feeling the warm life blood of others slicking her sides and her body. What it excited is probably best not to hazard a guess at. She wandered aimlessly yet with a purpose past burning shops and houses, some of them of rich merchants. Despite the fact that most of the citizenry had been driven in rout to the inner gates, some had remained behind. Looters. Godless looters who took from those whom had allready lost a great deal, and could stand to lose more. She watched slyly as they peeked through broken windows and out of alleys. She was, by and large, a moving magnet for such slum rats. She had both the looks of a fine woman in her prime as well as a wealthy one - a wealthy one they could hold for ransome against some family within the city. It was not totally unexpected when a pair of them came from an alleyway, followed by three more. What was more appaling was the fact that while there were three citizen among them, there were also two foret gaurdsmen. Both of them had quarter staves and bows, while two of the citizens carried bladed weapons. Such was life here - if you had money, you could get anything, and if you had power on your side, you could get even more. It would not be too much to assume that these were employess of a rival house who in normal times would be out causing trouble for people, but now that all order had apparently broken down, were commiting to their usual side jobs. Like buy one mugging, get raped for free.

The woman, clad in her torn apparel, stopped dead on the road, and watched the five of them emerge and approach her. They had amiable looks upon their faces, as if they were some kind of friends - but she knew much better. The shadow at her back dissappeared once more, as she turned to face them.

"Good eve, maddam - if you can call it that! What brings 'e out here, amid the ruins of war?" Said one of the foret men, using the staff like an innocent walking stick. The grip he had on it was wrong. She of course, knew why.

"Aye. A perfect evening for a spot of looting, perhaps? She asked queriously, without much query in her tones. The foret merely smiled that transparent smile of his, and came closer.

And then, without much warning, he brought his staff, carried in such a way as to bring a fairly lethal blow, up and down in a massive killing blow.

The fact that he was nearly knocked off of his feet as she caught and held it did not seemed to phase the man much at all.

"Know you, knaive, that you play silly buggers with a House master. In my fief, so to speak. Submit and you might be spared a painful, long death. Resist, and I will take pains to make it last for-" She started, but was broken off swiftly as the other gaurd rapped her across her skull with such force that it should have cracked it open like an over ripe melon. This did not happen, but she sagged forward, and knelt stunned. Her grip went out of her hand, and the other foret was able to take his weapon back. "What should we do with the mouthy little harlot, d'ya think?" Said the one who had cracked her in the head. The other gaurd just shrugged, toying with the linen on the stunned womans body, and thinking lascivious thoughts.

"Piss on this. Letrs just have a good time with the wench and then go back to our treasure hunting. Said the initial attacker as he began to undress the woman in front of him. She stirred slightly, slowly coming out of her stupor. It just meant it would be more fun for them. And then somethign as yet unseen gripped the back of said mans head, and he screamed in unparraleled agony as he was lifted from his feet by his head. There were a few scream and shout filled moment before, with a grinding crunch, the mans head exploded. Brain matter, blood, and flesh splattered messily onto the cobbles, and the his corspe was flung twitching back several feet.

"Arise, Aeyliea. The enemy is everywhere..." Said a disembodied voice from the depths of shadow all around them, and Aeyliea rose to her feet slightly dazed but consious. The unseen force that had brought the quick end to the first of the five was no where to be seen, no where to be felt. This time Aey heard the sound of the staff arching around to take another crack at her sore and ringing head, and once more, she caught it with her hand. The gaurd merely looked devilishly as he yanked the staff as hard as he could. His grin vanished as he found that her grip was unyielding.

"Once, perhaps. Twice.....no." She said in icy tones, and tightened her grip. The wood splintered, and then broke under her grip as she, in one fluid movement, brought her staff up from the pavement and slammed it metal tip of it into the man's groin. His eyes crossed and he sank to the cobbles, bubbling and muttering incoherently in a slightly higher tone of voice. "In my domain, enver again."

She turned to watch the two looters with their sword and dagger respectively close on her, while the third ran like all hades was on her feet away from the scene. She would, eventually, be caught and then brought to her University for some special treatment.

She had barely time to jab her stave into the man before hers' gut before she was engaged by the others. A wide cut with the first' sword sliced through the linen and flesh of her right arm, and she neither winced nor cried at the pain, but rather, felt herself go loose. Her thighs slid across each other like well greased machines as she turned to meet her new adversarys' attack full on. Using her staff like some undreamed of weapon, she deflected his next to strokes masterfully, and then rapped him sharply on the shin when he exposed his flank. The sound of shattering blone carried surprisingly well in the cool night air among the massive battlefield. In the meantime, the other thief had slipped away unnoticed, but it mattered little. Aeyliea leapt forward, ehr teeth glinting rudily in the light from her previous dinner of blood as she leapt and mounted the groaning man. She sat astradle him, his back pressed to the earth, and placed her betaloned fingers around his neck. It took but a second for him to realise she was going to throttle him to death, and he immediatly began top thrash and try to buck her off, to prise her hands from his throat. His face began to turn crimson with his efforts and his lack of breath, and her cheeks turned a rosy color as she rode him like a stallion, thrashing in a vain attempt to unseat his unwelcomed passenger. She cried out her pleasure of the activity as she felt the warmth suddenly leave his flesh, and as his struggles ceased altogether. She sat atop him, panting from the effort and exertion, looking down the street with glazed eyes. Slowly, as if relishing some feeling within her, she rose from his cooling corpse, and staggered backwards from his body. Yet another kill in her name, and so many more to go. She began to half walk, half stagger her way away from this recent kill, still half drunk with the lust for blood and pleasure that filled her being. She hadn't gotten far before she caught the glimpse of a ehad amid a shop window, and, eyes narrowing, she glared coldy at it.

"I can see you in there, you filthy little urchin. Come out and get whats yours."

Once more, almost seeming to assume itself behind her, the dark, horrible shadow filled the streets behind, the malignant presence filling the streets like a water gourd.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:23 pm
Stablehand

Filthy little urchin?! Who in the hell are you to call me such a thing!

Lana's voice was less then comforting. In fact, she had a very icy tone to her voice. Perhaps the heat of this vicious war had gotten to her, and she was not her usual self. It very well seemed like little things got to her quite easily now. She had just gotten done fighting off an insolent little loot when this figure seemed to eye her with hatred and pure disgust.Who are you anyway? Lana's eyes scanned the figure carefully yet curiously.

Her eyes narrowing cautiously as Lana stepped out of the shoppe and barely a foot away from the vicious, blood-thirsty being that had spoken to her. Her breath, even from far away, had a stench of blood and Lana's nose wrinkled in a bit of disgust. She wasnt quite sure what she was supposed to do. Nor was Lana certain of the intentions of this 'beast'. Her hands clenched into defensive fists as she took a few steps forward, getting closer to obvious dangerous territory. My name is Lana Telas. I proudly belong to the house of Dovannuci, Tiavain guild. Introduce yourself at once. Lana's eyes not giving away any show of possible fear or uncertainty, she awaited a response curiously.

Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:41 pm
Stablehand

Looking out onto the battlefields outside of Tiavain. The peasants of this great city cleaning up the remains of the bloodied droben armies that stood as strong as can be to protect their city and faith. Though the war was still ravaging on all over the parts of the city in the streets also not just in the battle field. Loki unsheathed his sword and walked to the nearest peasant dragging both a Foret and Darden scout back into the woods to be burried. Loki stopped then and pushed the bodies to the ground looking at their revealed and bloody sides. Taking the tip of the sword skillfully cutting into the side of one then the other "Tiavain".

The blood dripped from the wounds running down the side of the heathens. You tried to take the lands of Isonia. You will pay, and pay big for your attempts to destroy the Isonia faith. Looking over at the peasants looking towards the bodies as the peasant nods and smile back at Loki. Yes my Lord Isonia will make all opposing tremble from fear of our strength. Loki nodded and smirked, putting his sword back in the sheath snapping it into place. Take them away, I don't want to see their heathen faces. The peasant slowly nodded and scurried off as Loki turned his back walking back towards the gates of the city.

Walking along the rain covered streets feeling the cobblestone path under his feet crumbling from the earthquakes that had been cast against the city. After walking over many many blocks hearing the clashing of steal and a few screams. Loki suddenly lifted his head hearing the words of hostility inside the city of Tiavain between who he could not make out yet. But they both sounded familiar.

The talking conitnued between the two as Loki quickly walked along the back alleyway, slowly walking out onto the walkway, across the street from the two confronting each other.Lana, what in gods name is going on? Or should I say what is going on Aeyliea? Loki looked at the two women standing before him as he walked to the side standing beside Lana putting his hand on her shoulder.

I honestly don't know Loki, but we'll have to find out the hard way from Aeyliea, that is your name isn't it? Loki looked at Lana seeing she was very serious about it, slowly backing off of Lana giving them their space Loki leaned back against the wall of the building beside them and waited for their response.Well? What is going to happen then? Battle for trust and faith?

[glow=orange]Where is Teddy Rubxen?[/glow]

Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:01 am
Stablehand

Aeyliea recoiled visibly at the venom in the womans voice, and stood fast where she had stopped. The woman came from behind the walls of the shop. At first, Aeyliea raised a red eyebrow at the woman as she emerged. Her clothing suggested she was not, in fact, another street urchin. her bearing suggested someone who was either very unruly, or very used to having commands followed. One way or the other, it rankled Aeyliea's frayed nerves, which were allready taut and unraveling.

"I believe, young lady, that I have more right to say it than you do." She said icily, and then turned full on, staring at this new creature as a cat might a mouse.

She watched the gestures of this woman closely, and determined almost immediatly that she did not like this woman. At all. The lust for blood began to rise slowly once more, and she took a step forward. She would have taken another, but the vile little wretch had more nerve than was her right.

My name is Lana Telas. I proudly belong to the house of Dovannuci, Tiavain guild. Introduce yourself at once." Came the womans voice. There was some form of excercised control there, authority, but that just rankled the hell out of the sorceress. She stopped moving, and stared coldly ahead of her. She was vaguely aware of another person saying something to her, but she was not paying much attention to anything aside from ehr new mouthy quary.

"Nephilum abidicus dracus mana sojein.....*" She spoke in a voice barely above a whisper...but despite the low volume, the words echoed painfully in the dark street. The air began to gather some malignant force, which seemed to draw tightly around both of the women.

There was a faint flash of light, and, as Aey diverted a half second of her attention, a sly grin swept over her features for but a second. The flaming brand, launched from the hands of her upstart opponent, rushed at her with the flaming intent of hades in its firey heart. Aey made little attempt to halt her spell, or to even bother evading the flame. The splashed against her like a drop of water into a pond, and there was a faint moment when it looked as though the flames m,ight cause harm. The the flames themselves merely vanished in a puff of smoke, leaving a burned hole in the womans torn linen shift, but leaving her skin unmarred.

"..vellius devastasmechiel hamanos!*"

Aeyliea reached outwards, as if grabbing at something, and the air shimmered unhealthily where she reached. The heat mirage-like distortion enwrapped itself around Lana, and then the Archmagus closed her hand.

It was like a deadly force, something so terrible, so powerful - it closed in from all sides, and left her unable to move, and barely to breath.

Aeyliea sneered in her own sick little way, as she walked slowly and serenly to her incapacitated victim.

"It always bodes well to know whom you get mouthy with, you little bitch. I am going to enjoy drinking your life blood, for your insolence. House Dovanucci indeed - none of them ever come to my part of the city. I suppose I can be kind, and inform you who your doombringer is - Archmagus Aeyliea of House Antares, leader of Antares, and these streets. And you have made me late to an appointment with a heathen bastard..." She said in crystal clear, lovely words that pained the ears despite their melody. She reached Lana where she stood helpless, and stared for but a moment. Then, in a single moment, she released the spell with a gasp and snatched the woman by her throat, lifting her easily into the air.

"Looters and theives, knaives and liars need not be in this place. Go back to hell." She said with a touch more force than before, as she held the woman dangling a couple feet off of the ground.

*Nephilum abidicus dracus mana sojein...vellius devastasmechiel hamanos! - roughly translated to mean: Great Divine, maw of the Dragon, house of power - cast thine hands of destruction into my grasp to the destruction of all.

Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:48 am
Stablehand

Loki looked at Aeyliea lift Lana looking like choking hte life right out of her. Frustrated and angered. Loki quickly unsheathed his sword tapped Aeyliea's shoulder gently.She is one of us! Drop her Aeyliea! Seeing no reaction from the blood lusted Aeyliea. Loki drew his sword and put the tip in front of Aeyliea's face.I said stop it Aeyliea. Are you just gonna go and kill one of our own in greed and anger about Dreadd? Why when I could help you and so could she. You rampaging around like a warmonger will get you no where but into more trouble.

Putting the tip of the sword to Aeyliea's arm gently, putting the blade along her skin.Stop it now Aeyliea that's enough of this. She's just as much of this City as you are. The same beleifs as you or not but were all in this war together. Now drop her! Loki looked right into Aeyliea's angered eyes.That's enough! You wanna kill her then you kill me along side!

[glow=orange]Where is Teddy Rubxen?[/glow]

Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:06 am
Stablehand

"Lady Mae!, Lady Mae!, Lady Mae! Her servant knocked and shouted.

"What is it? So early your knocking hard on my door. Any problem?"

"Lady Mae, our scouts can see hordes of armies in the horizon!"

"What? Who are they? It must be our allies from others guilds. I dont think someone will attack us.

"Lady, they are carrying purple banner. It says Tiavain and Ronin. They are moving fast this way Lady Mae.

"Call General Tukim and let him bring his defensive plan.

"Ay Ay, Milady."

As they planned in their defensive strike, Lady Mae immediately wrote a letter to Lord Dreadd and Lord Louie to let them aware what was happening. Luckily, when she look at her terrace, massive armies of Lord Dreadd and Lord Louie marching towards the enemies. But she didnt know that, there were shadows behind her castle, but the shadows were unsuccessful. They were killed by her elite scouts.

"Milady, Armies were stationed every corner of our kingdom, we can hold their strikes to us. We got millions of cash and our sorcerors are casting our summons and shields."

"Good! Who are those Foret banner marching towards Ronin kingdoms? Do you know them General? I dont recognize them. She asked curiously.

Her General went to know what was happening, another guild called, Silence, declared on Ronin. At that moment, armies of the both opposing sides are confused. Even their leaders was confused. Armies halted their strikes and ordered to ceasefire to know what was going on. Scouts are still waving side by side updating the information of each opposing guilds.

"Lord Louie, what was going on? Do you know?" She asked.

Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:13 am
Stablehand

Rumors abounded inside Tiavain that a war with reavers was on hand. Suspisions rocketed that it was only hours away and that to win the battle they had to strike first.

The danger this involved was like no danger Tiavain had faced before. And as such all had come together in a secret council planning the plan of war carefully.

Through diplomatic ambasadors Ronin came to stand beside the troops of Tiavain and the idea of a dual strike had been born. The droben would first take away the scum defences then the sorcerors would strike.

It was during the first phase of battle. When both the city of Tiavain and the empire of Ronin were engaged covertly in the outer regions of reavers that the news came.

Silence was marching upon the lands of Ronin. Allready several of their armies were under siege. A curse escaped Miliardo's lips. Bad timing indeed. Quickly it was decided to try to get silence off Ronin. As it was near impossible to disentangle the armies of Tiavain and Silence.

A message was sent to the lords of Silence that Ronin's forces were gathered with the forces for Tiavain. And that currently a war with one would mean risking a war with the other.

So Silence withdrew yet even as Ronin and Tiavain started to strike out. More complications happened. Which Miliardo atributed to the interference of Silence. For beyond any doubt, it had been easy for them to guess which was the target of Tiavain/Ronin.

Reavers .... And sure as he was the lord of Risetti. Envoys had been sent straight away.

So it came to be. That in the middle of the surprise first strike Reavers sent a countering force bearing down upon kingdoms, as well as the city of Tiavain, yet unprepared in full brunt.

Several of the provinces of Reavers succumbed to massive damage. Yet nothing like what had been planned. The war had started as a real mess indeed.

Then another surprise happened. An envoy from silence. Requesting an imidiate ceasefire between Ronin, Tiavain, Silence and Reavers. Confusing the assembled warcouncil of Isonia. Finally all agreed nodding. That agreeing to the council would be wise. For the move against reavers was hampered badly and now Silence lay in wait in the back. Altho rather small a potential extra source of damage.

So it came to be that the leaders of both forces came together. And that peace was bargained. With a ceasefire of seven days, no more no less. Which would come to pass after the midnight and the moving to the eight day.

All forces were recalled, and once more the inner turmoil of Tiavain could arise again.

Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:48 am
Stablehand

Kilgor laid down is axe as soon the horn was blewn. His men looked at him after a silence. Kilgor almost got hit in the neck. The turn of events saw fast and quick. Kilgor called his scout to confirm the blowing of the horn.

After his scout got back. A letter was given to Kilgor. Much more his comrades awaits for him the tent for other plans in action.

Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:06 am