It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 am

The Past shapes the future (Open-ALL) 
Stablehand

Post The Past shapes the future (Open-ALL)
...Kaverek's body was glazed in a cold sweat that gave him chills as the wind blew gently. He shivered as his mind raced from the pure adreneline for what he was about to do, and his heart beat rapidly. "You cannot hurt me anymore you son of a bitch! You cannot hurt anyone anymore! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" he raged at the stars scattered the sky which illuminated an almost crimson glow, while the echoes of dark terrors filled his mind. He felt no regret as he drew back his knife and cut back the skin from his wrists. As the blade bit into his flesh, Kaverek only felt satisfaction in what he was doing... rivers flowed from his veins.

He felt cold again... and eventually numb. As he collapsed on the dirt, he could no longer hear the voice of his dark master. In death, he found his freedom... in death, he found his peace.

(Many Many Years Earlier... [ago])

"What the hell are you doing up there you nitwit?" Madam Givenger shouted. "I thought I told you no more of your damn foolishness!"

Kaverek grinned. He was caught, and furthermore, he knew he was caught. "Spying on undressing maidens again are we?" the Madam scolded. "Get down here this instant!" Kaverek slowly climbed down the ladder he had perched outside the women's baths. He tried his best to look good naturedly and innocent, but the stern look of the cross school master's glare only caused him to grin in guilt. He was certainly busted, through and through. His last feelings were of pain as she yanked his ear all the way to the detention room.

He sure was gonna get it this time, he could only hope he wasnt thrown out of the Academy for this... Afterall, it was the most prestigious in all the land, for many a nobile ruler had gotten thier starts there. Little did he know, many of his class mates would mature into the sculptings of the future, but in the meantime... there was plenty more mischief to be had... and friends to brag to... Life was good indeed... Even if he was doomed to clean the Animal Pits for a few months.

High Mage & Captain of the Tiberland Guard

Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:07 am