It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Dreams of the Sky (OPEN) 
Stablehand

Post Dreams of the Sky (OPEN)
We welcome the damage of our past upon the abilities of our future. Allowing ourselves to be burdoned is what makes us fail. It's what gives the edge to the enemy. If you look at all the great battles of our history, there is no battle without its drama, and no drama without its battle... because of the difficulties of these battles and the nature of our existence, warriors tend to drift in and out, leaving and returning like ghosts through the myst's of rivers.

The reality is, we exist only in our minds.

Through our dreams of the sky our worlds are created in which the seeds of our destruction create the very essence of our being. Riddled with torment we move through the paths of our lives and take the journeys closest to our hearts. The only certain truth is the total and chaotic nature of your uncertainty.

Player's through our wheels of time can have existence still in the universe of our minds eye as time is endless and forever, rewinding and playing back as we demand. Yet through our futures we bend to suffer and soak ourselves in the burdons of our blood and faith, dementing the pressence of our souls.

The rain let itself go a little as a clearing gave light to the mornings horizon. The due sizzled on the ground and life sprang from each branch. All the world was alive.

"Only to be reborn..." Lazaruss said out loud to himself.

The existence of rain made this trip a thoughtful journey as he road along the paths and trails through the country side of Darden's realms. Looking, searching. Knowing where it was he had to go, or where it was he was headed. A past that produced a future. Now he was a follower of Darden. Now...

He continued to stare on for a moment at the light coming from the new horizon as the morning dew shot the air. He took this divine light as a sign.

"Many warriors will travel back to this land from lands far past the reaches of all our memories." He said, again out loud, again to nobody and nothing. Only reels of his mind, mixes of realities of the day and other memories. "There is only one beauty of the great. We are all like the living dead. All souls on fire."

The path turned and curved. Ahead he could see a long valley which sloped to the foot of many mountain's. A tall tree stood on the edge of the ridge he was approaching.

Figures were under the tree. People. He wasn't quite sure who they were yet... he grinned to himself. He wasn't quite sure who had come to great his rebirth and new existence yet. He hoped for one alone, but thought differently of the fact. She would not be here.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:42 pm
Stablehand

It hadn't been long since Lenne woke up from her nightmare. Her eyes shot open as she jolted up in one swift move.

''NO!''

Her chest heaved violently as she laid back down from under a shady tree. Lenne shook her head in disgust. 3 years and still those haunting dreams came back to taunt her everytime she let her guard down for some rest.

The youth stood up from under the tree and picked up her belongings, only to find in the far distance, a figure. Squinting her eyes was not enough to put a name on the person. She took a second glance, and saw that this person, was looking straight back at her.

Lenne hissed in pain after a brief moment. Her wounded leg was still very tender to any kind of pressure. She sighed and sat back down.

''I'll be here for a while...damnit''

Maxim-- Let me tell you a story...
[/center]

Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:31 pm
Stablehand

Lazaruss pushed Etis on, whistling to her as he danced in thought staring at this other. He was taken back to moments of his past lives and memories or dreams. He would see this... he thought, or could. The complexities of humanity and its forms. He noticed she was injured. Slowly he road on.

"I am not going to hurt you." He called forwards laughing a little to himself as he did so realizing how foolish he sounded.

He rode on, still slowly, guiding Etis along the path and through the tree's. He noticed the surroundings and felt the world around him stir. New beginings had taken place in this place of all places once before, but it seemed like he they were pleased to have the chance again.

The span of the land echoed.

Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:23 pm
Stablehand

I am not going to hurt you. It said.

She frowned and looked to her side, only to see the man she'd seen earlier. The young royal wasn't sure of what had happened. She couldn't remember. As she tried to stand up again, she leaned against the tree. Its bark scratching at her delicate pale skin.

Where am I?....Who are you? Can...can you help me?

She hated to sound that desprate. But after taking a good look at her surroundings, she was scared. Alone.

Lenne winced in pain as she finally got back on her feet, she limped, but it was the best she could do at the moment.

Maxim-- Let me tell you a story...
[/center]

Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:26 pm
Stablehand

He smiled to himself. An amazing world had graced his life through the throws of the cosmos.
Wat's and time flowing like one vast river into the great ocean of humanity. Tree's, and plants, and animals too. A rebirth in the everlasting.

"Where am I?" Her lips danced from word to word, so angelic, so amazing, "Who are you? Can... can you help me?"

We all want to be asked. We all want to hear the word please.

"Yes. Of course." He said, looking back at the past. He tried to remember her name. Not the name of the one before he, but of the other... so many memories. A tower and parties. Hopes and dreams which cascade endlessly.

He jumped from Etis, the silver horse following him.
"Sit" he said, walking towards her. "We will camp here, or close tonight. First I will tend to you. But we must move. We need to make it to the gates of the TEN - armies of heathen come this way."

He was closer to her yet.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:39 pm