It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 am

So, Are We Rusty? {Light vs OAFS} 
Stablehand

She paused in her little song and slanted her head to the left, a tiny grin tugging at her lips.

I do believe we are being watched.

Suddenly, spinning on her heels and standing up in one movement, she surveyed the mounted men in front of her. Slowly she moved her hand to her left hip and shifted so that she was resting on her left leg. Then grinning shyly at the soldiers, she brought her right hand up to delicately chew on the fingernail of her pinky. Her hair fell partly over her face and she began to shift and shuffle her feet bashfully, before she dropped her hands to her side, straightened up and giggled again.

Hello! Do you like what I did? I did a wonderful job, I think. Don't you?

Grinning again, she ran across the space separating her from the soldiers and without asking, vaulted herself up behind the man who appeared to be their leader, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. She then spoke against his back so that the words were slightly muffled, and it sounded as if she were about to laugh.

Don't you think we should be moving? I think they may be coming up here soon, looking for me.

Grinning at one of the men beside them, who looked a bit uncertainly at her, she turned and licked her host.

Now I'm here burning down your house!

Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:41 pm
Stablehand

As one enemy falls, another arise, that is how war is, and that is how it shall always be.

But for one man, this was different, one who followed darden, and in the midst of the war, he had now changed views on life.

On his knees, before his enemy, the great one was there, awaiting to be killed, but what happened was something he did not expect. His enemy, instead of drawing his sword, drew his hand to him, and he said. Rise my enemy, my lord has saved your life, in hope that you would see the true power and rightful god wish is Isonia. Now, Grim, join the OAFS and lead yourself to your true potential.

The great one saw what he did not expect, compassion from his enemy, he then saw the true light, not the false one darden had shown him, but the true light which would lead him away from defeat and toward victory.

But this name would not suit him, no definitely not, and what happened then would be what nobody had expected, Isonia shot a light at him, split his skin open, great rays plunged, smoke filled the air, and when all was clear, a new man stood there, a man, who was a new man, but lots would remember, it was the demonic form the The Grim, he who had perished in a quest not long ago, had been reborn in this new body, a stronger body, an seemingly undefeatable body, and all would quiver in his presence, this was his true form, and this will be his legacy.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:30 pm
Stablehand

Things were always interesting during times of war. Three times as much paper work, twice as much castle cleaning, five times as many orders to give, ten times the amount of problems to solve. I need a nap. These things will have to carry on without me.

"Crunch, you're in charge, I'll be passed out in my chambers if anything happens you can't take care of, or just in case you want something off the top shelf in the kitchen, heheheh.. G'night"

Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:50 am
Stablehand

The war has been over for quite some time. It was time for the armies of The Light to rebuild - Vass especially. He has been beaten and batterered throughout the war. The vampire did, though, persevere. The early war for him allowed the elan in his kingdom to grow rapidly - he did, however, push for the war before Calis went on leave. The first war for Light in many ages - a successful one altogether, despite the losses. DKII, even Alith, Sylvas, Narissa, Bob Wahn, Bane, Lizzy, and the lovely and ever so sexy Venus did wonders. A top notch leadership in the absence of the late, great Calis. It was a war to remember. A formidable opponent. And off Vass goes to return to building his shattered lands.

Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:55 pm
Stablehand

Cool night air rushed by with each stroke of the leathery black wings attached to the back of the night-shrouded form high above the city walls. They were there, hiding. The fear was almost palpable upon the air and this brought a rush of excitement through her. Feeding upon the emotions that her consort was stirring upon the ground, Alexi circle lower, the beat of her wings almost unhearable due to the surrounding sounds of battle.

Below stood an impressive villa admist the wall protected town. There they would be hiding, secure in thought within the defenses of the barricades that kept her host from coming within. Magefire lit up the air along the southern walls and a hiss slithered from between her lips. The sudden light might have exposed the petite form as it flew just above the trees but wings folded, dropping her into the shelter there.

How the host was doing without the walls was of little concern to Alexi. A thirst was heavily upon her and she would feed this night on the children of this town's leaders. She could take the leaders themselves but it was much more exciting to leave them in total despair. Demoralized at the lost of their offspring admist the sanctuary provided by the villa.

Leathery wings crumpled and disappeared into her back, leaving just the slight form of a pale woman clinging to a branch within the shelter of the leaves. The fragrances of flowers and the sound of fountains reached a pair of slightly pointed ears. Footfalls rose and fall as the armored watchman passed along the walls. Alexi bided her time as the night was young and some of the children might still be awake. A scout the last few nights had revealed which rooms would be used and, like the fools they were with cocky confidence of their surroundings, they had housed the tasty morsels along the upper levels with large porches and windows that were not patrolled.

But she was not a fool. Nannies or guards might be within their rooms or surely without. Wards were placed upon the porches but those had been tested and to her delight, found to be placed to keep the -living- from trepassing. These wards were activated at night. They posed no threat to her.

When the moon finally was covered by clouds, and the magefire lulled for the moment, the petite, raven-haired woman's wings extended and she launched from the tree. Wind was created by the powerful strokes that carried the form up to one of the villa's upper levels. The tingle of magic shifted over her skin as both feet touched the railing but it passed before she could even drop down low on the porch.

Slowly a smile tugged pale lips to the side as the pair of leathery wings withdrew into Alexi back. The excitement of the hunt coursing through cold veins and nipples perked against the black silks that clad her form. Padding lightly through one curtained entryway, her black gaze shifted about, noting the forms of the children in the first chamber. This chamber housed the older ones. Two males, almost appearing to be on the flush of manhood, and one female that resembled both of the males.

Slipping through the shadows of darkness pooling in the room, Alexi approached the bed of the female. Almost shivering from excitement, nostrils flared to take in the aroma lifting from the slumbering form. Features softened in an almost loving look as one hand extended towards the girl's mouth while pale lips parted and a pair of fangs extended downwards. Timing the clamping of her hand over the female's mouth with the plunging of the fangs into her exposed throat, the rush of warm blood spurted into Alexi's mouth. Lips moved against her hand and the female's body stiffened but no struggle came. It only took a moment for the scented drug that permeated from the vampiress' skin to lull the victim into a state of drugged pleasure. She would die. Alexi saw to that but with pleasure as the last sensation.

There was much to drink this night and she couldnt gorge on this one. Instead she slashed her fangs a bit along the artery, opening it fully to allow the life blood to spill forth. Shifting the hand over the girl's mouth away, Alexi's blood-covered lips claimed her mouth in a deep kiss, both hands finding the young budding breasts contained within the girl's nightgowns to caress until these grew unresponsive and the last breath was spent.

A need for release was building within the vampiress but she would deal with that later. Moving through the chamber, each victim was treated in kind. Dying upon the point of ectasy with her drinking some of their blood before giving them the last kiss and caress they would receive. The infants and toddlers were less exciting as the older children had been but within an hour she had slaughtered them all without a single cry being lifted. Sometimes the pacing of a guard outside the rooms would tickle her ears but for the most part she was left soaked in pleasure and blood.

Throbbing with a need for sexual release, the lithe, dark-haired vampiress slinked to the edge of the porch. Below a guard paced by and she briefly toyed with the thought of taking him to satisfy the throbbing needs but knew this to be foolhardy at the moment. Waiting till he moved out of sight, the tingle of magic crossed her form as she perched upon the railing. Arching her head back, the wailing screech of triumph burst forth from her blood-covered throat, breaking through the night air as wings extended and she launched herself skywards.

As the cry of alarm rang out, the petite form shot skywards, high above the city before heading southwards towards where her host was engaged in battle. But she was not so far that the shock and grief, mixed with fear, could not be felt as the dead bodies she had left behind were discovered. A cruel smile touched the undead lips of the vampiress and her sensual voice stirred the air, though none probably could hear her.

"I have come. Remember."

Already her host was disengaging, falling back to the predetermined spot as there was to be peace. If questioned, Alexi would simply state she had not gotten the orders in time. Calis would know it a lie but what were the beaten enemy to do about it? Nothing. Besides, what was war without a bit of fun. A trickle of amusement parted her lips as the winged formed flew out ahead of the retreating army.

Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:15 pm
Stablehand

Excavich looks around in amazement and says to himself, "so this is what it was like before i was in OAFS."

He only wishes that he can become a part of them and them a part of him. He stairs at the ground and kicks some rocks, wishing he could have helped.

He stairs in the sky and his eyes begin to tear, until he farts, and then a small smirk becomes very apparent.

Who knows what would have happened, had the little fart appeared out of nowhere.

Maybe it was a sign from the Gods or maybe just that dirt he ate before....

Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:43 pm