It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

To a far away land I travel (Closed) 
Stablehand

Post To a far away land I travel (Closed)
Tiamat had found himself at a cross roads, there were things to be done before he left on the journey that would take him well out of the lands of Maxim. there was his kingdom for one, he could not trust it to any one person so he decided to just leave and let the peasants handle the land as they saw fit. He did not know when he would be returning and this was was better he thought .

He did not want to be caught by the local authorities for not following the rulles of ethic. No this was not something that he wanted to do. So leaving for now was something that he had to do. He would return when time permitted him.

Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:42 pm
Stablehand

As his travels started, he looked at his kingdom on last time before turning his head away from it. It would be the last time that he set eyes on a kingdom in Maxim for a while. There were just so many things to do that needed to be done and not enough time to do them. Even by delegating tasks to Sir Tundra, there was still not enough time to get everything complet.

With the lands to be taken care of, the taxes to collect, the peasants to please when possible, no the time was very seldom that he could find time to just be by himself and enjoy what he liked to do. What he wished was that he could find the time now to at least keep writing in his journals and possably, just possably keep writing this epic that he had started over four years ago.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:48 am