It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:05 pm

The Otherside of OAFS 
Stablehand

Post The Otherside of OAFS
After years of eating cucumbers and parting nakeed Teva decide that its time to show the other side of the OAFS.
Starting by getting the members to share the thoughts and get to know each other as warriors.
On this day she begans her journey to find such a place to hold the meetings which will lead them to many new journeys and victory's. She begins going East to which it will lead her to her old land of home, where she born and raised till dark rains and winds came through killing all her family and most of her dear friends. Here she will build a grand building of OAK to house the members of OAFS during their peace and talks of war. Tears form inher eyes as she rode her horse down the dirt roads to her home. Been so many years. She stops dead in her tracks, I will need help, she turns around to head back to the Aroused Anglers Alehouse to post a message for all to see!
To All the members of the OAFS,
Please assist me in building a new meeting place for peace and war talks. Here we will also get to know each other in a more serious way. To which we almost become one, like a family. I am heading East towards my old homelands to build a grand OAK meeting place.
Just follow the foorprints in the dirt going East you shall find me.
Sincerely,
TEVA

OAFS

Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:07 pm
Stablehand

The Word Was Out!!!
Teva was on a Quest to build a New Meeting House for the OAF's and to learn more about the Warriors that belong.

Following the path from my homeland that had been distroyed in Monarchy I came upon the kindgoms of Evernight.
It has been a few years making my journey to find new friends and hopefully old within this new Realm.
My main purpose for this journey was to find one called "BEAR" that played Monarchy. So far my quest has ended on a dead end path in hopes to find my long lost honey ale drinking buddy and friend.
I have brought along my trusted white tiger "KaChina" as he has been my protector and companion since the fall of my kingdom. Between the two of us we have fought off strangers from other lands bringing promise of protection and friendship.
As true as it states:
Quote:
"Under a Magical Mystical Moon I will appear, Whose Boldness and Bravery Have the Power to fill all Darkness with Light."

I come with many powers true to my faith to Isonia and I extend my friendship to all. I am here to help fight to keep the power of Isonia strong and to bond with my fellow quild members of the OAF"S.

In My Kingdom I am surrounded by the many animals I call friends, The messenger bird Oriak, The Galiant Steed Max, my faithful companion and protector KaChina, along with many others that I can call upon when needed. My Kingdom is one of good faith, harmony and peacefulness among its people. Decorated with fine art, lavish plants and fragrant flowers from all over the world.
I have lost many of my faithful servants in recents wars and they have rebuilt this kingdom with a promise from me to only go to war when need be.

Being the small elf that I am, My Kingdom is protected by my army of Half Elves, High Elves, Sylans, and Gray Elves that protect my towers and walls from enemies that may wish to venture within.
My Drows are trained to build my wealth by stealing from the faiths of Foret and Darden. This allows me to offer much more to Isonia in turn for more land and power.

I will now leave the protection of my Kingdom with KaChina, Oriak and Max and follow the prints of Teva east until she finds the land that will best suit The Guild of the OAF's and all it's faithful members.

<edit>Ouch, please leave out all the shadow text next time. -Horace</edit>

Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:21 pm
Stablehand

Seeing the posting in the ale house, Thantos set out to follow Teva.

Thantos had a long history in the lands of Evernight, and had once lived in a land called monarchy. He had been known by many names in his journeys, and seen many fall away through the wars. He was a warrior, but had been a succesful thief and Sorceror when called upon by his faith to do so. Thantos was only recently a kingdom holder once again in this land, for he had spend almost a year away on a journey few had heard about, and few ever would, and he was disapointed to come back to find all those he had lived by for years of his life to be destroyed or disapeared from the wars of these lands. He had once been a mighty leader of a great kingdom and a great guild, but that was before his trials of his journey. It was time to start over with a new guild and make new friends.

With those thoughts as his only company, he left the ale house and began to follow the footsteps of Teva.

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:

Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:40 pm
Stablehand

As Teva turns to leave the Inn, she sees others coming to read her posting. She smiles as she walks out the door and unleashes her horse from the post. Giving her companion a slight kick, they begin the journey towards to birth lands, The Nereads.
The Nereads home of Teva was burned down many years ago, but from what Teva has been told the land has turned into green rich grasslands with the bluest lakes and oceans.
As Teva nears the worn down iron gates of Nereads, she takes in a deep breath, memories flash quickly past her, her father,mother and siblings faces all rush very fast by, she then rides throught gates 100 yards, sees the biggest oak tree in the middle of the meadows.
Looking around she feels this will be the place to build the great Oak building to house the warriors of each kingdom. To be come one.
Placing her hands down by her side then swinging her right leg back over the horse, landing on the ground quickly she walks toward the Oak Tree.
Taking in the aroma as she walks Teva smiles and feels the strength coming from the tree. Ah I will not cut this tree down but build around.

Looking around no is here yet, nap time for me after a little bread and water. Once the others start showing up then she will worry about the building. Eating the bread and sipping the water she pulls out a parchment and charcoal begins to draw what will become the new home of OAFS. Before long she falls a sleep with bread hanging out her mouth and charcoal in her hand.

OAFS

Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:17 pm
Stablehand

Toph looks at the sign that Teva had left on the wall of the alehouse in which she spoke of finding some sort of Oaken hall in which to discuss, he guessed, more serious matters. Toph thought for a bit, and smiled as a memory flitted across his mind. Toph looked around for Shawn, or Guppy, Or Valorant, or whatever his old friend was calling himself these days, but without sucess. The man had dissapeared again. Figures. Without someone to talk to, Toph merely let his mind wander back in time.

For Guppy and Toph had once had a hall of their own, situated deep in the forests, where they and their friends met and feasted together under one of the noblest banners ever, that of The Golden Knights. Under Mina, and then Isonias blessing, they had ridden out to do battle with their enemies, and life had been good.

But times had changed, and Guppy had left for a long journey, and the hall was abandoned, encapsulated in a spell that had taken Toph over three months to prepare. Toph recalled how he had last seen the Golden Hall, shimmering beyond a translucent dome before the magic had fully taken hold and masked the hall from the outside world. Yes, such a place would do well.

On that note, Toph spun on his heel and strode out of the inn. Toph concentrated, and before him, a small slit of blackness appeared, that quickly... rotated to become a man-sized hole into another place. Toph stepped through, and nearly fell over Teva.

"TEVA! Wake up!" Toph shouted, startled.

Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:50 am
Stablehand

Following the hoof prints of Teva, I got side tracked due to war. I could not leave my kingdom until I felt safe enough to leave.
It was nice wondering the land again. I have seen the foot prints of Thantos. His cape tied to the back of the horse and the flower that he had placed in my hand behind my ear.
It has taken longer for me to catch up to Teva and as it looks Thantos and Thepheanix have already caught up.
Oriak was flying above the elf and her companions.
"Oriak I must send a message ahead to let Teva know that I am on my way. We will follow, as a fog has started to drift in and I don't want to lose our way."
Throwing a leg over the steads head the tiny elf jumps off. In her duffle a pen and parchment were taken out. The bird lands on the back of the stead and waits patiently.
Quote:
Teva, a fog has started to appear from your direction. I am sending Oriak to notify you that I am on my way. The war has settle some in my Kingdom and I fell I can leave now.

Tying the note to the leg of the bird he flies off east to the camp of Teva.
With Oriak off with the note the three walk on following the bird east until the fog hides him from view.

Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:08 pm
Stablehand

A waken suddenly from the voice of Trophs, the bread from her lips tumble to the ground. Jumping up she dust off her leather pants and extend her hands to Trophs.
Good Morning,Afternoon or night? Troph! Looking around puzzled and confuse she shakes her head. how long have I been to sleep? Okay Troph lets start building the Great Oak Hall, the people of Netherlands welcome us open arms, are willing to help us.
With in moments a a bird appears which looks like Oriak, landing on they shoulder with a message from Banya. Teva reads the letter then tells Troph that Banya is on the way but fog is making the trip a little hard.
She then calls for the salamanders, go to Banya make sure she arrives safely. She puts message on Oriak, letting Banya know that the salamanders will be coming to her aid.

Within hours the main corridor of the Great Hall is built with logging ready. Troph my friend the people of Netherlands would like to hear about your home and people, please talk as you work. This will make all the go by much faster.

OAFS

Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:28 am
Stablehand

Ooc: on my posting nick names i had made three and i want to know if i should to stop using my current one (marine) and start to use my other ones will my turn rate per hour be affected in the maxim realm?

Appearing from a patch of cloud in the sky, Marine came flying on his faithful winged unicorn. After a few hours of flying across open country, Marine saw a huge bank of fog and behind it, beside a massive great oak tree was a completed hallway. Instructing the unicorn on where to land, Marine was winged down to the ground and within moments had landed on a patch of grass besides the finished hallway. Getting off his unicorn and rewarding it a magical carrot for taking him so far, Marine walked past the hallway and had immediately seen Teva talking to Toph. Shouting with joy, Marine almost unseated a worker who was sitting on the hallways roof.

"Teva, Toph how are you two!? I see you have completed the entrance of the oak building, need any help or maybe you want a magical carrot, how about a drink of pure blessed water which came from a floating garden in the sky I flew past?..really it was a floating garden, honest!"

Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:19 am
Stablehand

well hello Marine! you say you have water from the floating waterfall? I would love to try this water.

Looking at the work we have done so far she smiles from ear to ear. I do think this will be a grand place to talk and become like family.

Thinking about family let me introduce you to my cousin, waiving for cousin, Everybody this is my cousin Xanax. She is mer age of 18 but has the wisdom and powers of our elders. Xanax comes from my father side of the family.
Before anyone could say a word Xanax waves her hands allowing glitter to fall all over each person with a little faerie dust.

Feeling the effects fo the dust Teva begins to work alittle faster and finishes another room in just a few minutes.

OAFS

Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:46 pm
Stablehand

Toph smiled as he watched his friends building this new oaken hall for OAFS. Singing songs softly under his voice, Toph began to build himself, using his magic to trim and arrange entire oak trees, slowly aligning them into the outline for the entire structure. For a moment, the long beams stood around the rapidly forming interior of the hall unsupported by anything but Toph's magic. Then Toph nodded, and nails and saws flew through the air with startling rapidity, weaving in and among the building, securing the frame's components to each other. As the saws floated gently back to the ground, Toph let go of the planks with his magic, and breathed a small sigh of relief as the building did NOT collapse. Toph looked at the forming hall, nodding as he noted the finer details of its construction. The actual great hall was being built at the moment, reaching all the way up to the top of the frame. Now... Toph mused... they needed a door. Aha.

Toph walked a ways until he found a suitible tree.

"I hope I remember how to do this," he muttered. It had been a long time since he had had to make a giant door.

Toph concentrated, and watched as the tree slowly began to rotate, its roots ripping out of the ground until the entire tree was spinning, faster and faster.

Toph then nodded, and the branches of the tree began to fly off in all directions as the tree sped up, twisting faster and faster... and sinking into the ground. Toph sputtered, and tried to stop the spell. The tree had already begun to flatten out into a door, but it was now ten feet underground.... With a final burst of mental energy, Toph brought the spinning object to a halt, then groaned as dirt fell on top of it, burying it in the ground.

"Now what..." Toph cursed a few times, then set off to find another tree.

Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:46 pm
Stablehand

Post time
Being of new blood in the land of OAFS, Chiron was unsure of himself as he galloped toward the place where the oak stood and the others in OAFS awaited.

Surely now was the time to return to these lands of the past, to reclaim what he had been missing for so long. This time things would be different he assured himself.

Near the meeting place Chiron dismounted and cautiously walked in the direction of the tree. Stopping suddenly Chiron knew that in only another few feet his life would presumably change forever. As the others of OAFS stared; Chiron unclipped an old leather belt, from which hung a sword of no fashionable interest.

Without a breath of air wasted on formal greetings or introductions Chiron immeadiately eyed the largest beam within sight. Lifting that heavy load, Chiron walked past the other members of OAFS grunting softly.

Being a practical man Chiron could never figure out that magic shit. The last time he tried to move something with magic, an entire crop of wheat turned into peanuts and all the females in his village grew an extra breast. Surely the men of OAFS would appreciate such a gesture but the women would kill him where he stood.

Heaving that heavy oak beam through the door Chiron hoped a good first impression had been made. Setting the beam down in its place Chiron waited for a response from his newest family...

Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:32 pm
Stablehand

(OOC: http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=10117 continued from this thread, my character introduction into the guild of OAFS)

Jamurai jolted from his slumber. He was a little dazed but slowly all that had happened came back to his mind. He is hiding here from those demons that had roam the forest looking for something. He was still holding his sword, gripping it tightly on his right hand, he looked around and decided that the coast is clear. He never believed that he was able to fall asleep from being tired of hiding. He hoped those demons wouldn't be back as he must continue his search for the golden oak and he do not want any interference so that he could find it sooner. With that thought, Jamurai continued stroding towards the heart of the forest. Whatever he will find there, he hope that it will be the end of his quest....

Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:02 am
Stablehand

With help from the salamanders that Teva sent, Banya and her band of faithful companions crest the hill looking over The Nereads, Home of Teva and the OAF's.
"I see that the hall is almost complete"
With the salamanders leading the way Banya arrives at the doors of the OAF's.
"Teva! Thank you for sending your band of salamanders to find us. The fog was thick as pea soup, we would of surely been lost without them. We were on the way into dangerous territory when they found us."
Pulling the saddle of Max and letting him run free while the others roamed the new land, Banya looks around.
"You have done well My Lady Teva, picking this place for our new home." Now since I am late what may I do to help you finish the construction of this beautiful hall?"

Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:42 pm
Stablehand

Watching all the magic in the air and see new faces,Teva eyes began to water. I cannot belive how fast the building is coming along.

Within hour or so later Banya arrives.
Walking over to Banya, Good day! I am happy that the salamanders where able to escort you here safely.
I am not sure you should begin on the hall. It looks like Troph and the new people have taken control of building ther Great Hall.
I guess we should fix the men some food and get them some drinks..Before we fix the men some food I am going to me the new people.

OAFS

Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:01 am
Stablehand

Chiron wipes the grime from his forehead as he leans against a wall freshly smoothed into an arching curve. A Rising wall reaching upward, connecting fluidly with the other walls creating a point of near perfection. Amassed in the middle a geostone was imbedded. Along the walls small crystals inserted randomly. Candlelight created waves of fluctuating beauty. Tiny rainbows and shooting stars glimmered across the room

''A fine days work If I do say so myself'' Chiron mumbled to no in particular

"tis to bad no one else is here to enjoy the craftmanship of such a lovely room"

Sliding his back down the wall, his cloth tunic rolled over each uneven surface, till finally his bottom rested on the solid oak floor.

I think I'll rest here a bit and wait for the others[/quote]

Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:36 am
Stablehand

After a few hours, Jamurai seemed to hear a faint sound coming from a distance in front of him. It must be behind those thick overgrown tree which cover most of the field of vision. He went to listen some more but gripped the hilt of his sword until he decided that the sound he was hearing is not a danger.

He heard of woman saying, "..... 'on let's get inside and have a chow and drink".

He went over and peered through the thick leaves and saw a number of people walking in towards the oak tree that looks like a with a house around its trunk. This must be it, he thought. The golden oak hall. Jamurai gleamed and flash a grin on his face whispering silently, "Yes!". I finally found what I'm looking for..

He went out towards the tree and shouted.. "Hey!, is there a room for a stranger around these forests?"

Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:35 am
Stablehand

He walked along following a different path. He had heard a new building was being built. Since he knew he was not needed right now he decided to go find out if he could help there. It had been a long time since he had done work with his hands. He had not had trouble finding the place. Though it was partly done he walked up and knocked on the door.

I am sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if any help was still needed. I would be willing to help you build, I have done similar things before.

He had stood there taking in the view of people and the smell. He could smell the food it had been some time since he had eaten and when the smell reached his nostrils his stomach reminded him of that. He looked around with hopes that no one had heard his stomachs reaction. He waited and did not enter in any further unless invited to do so.

Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:56 pm
Stablehand

All are welcome to join us for Drinks and Chow!
Come all around the table, feast and be merry.
Please tell me alittle more about yourself and what brings you here.
As I talk to the group I began pouring the drinks and carry out the food to the table. Looking to each person eyes and greeting them.
Let me introduce myself, I am TEVA, member of OAF. I enjoy fishing,dancing and taking long walks.
I decide to build this place for us to become one.
As you can see Troph, the magical person has made his grant entrance. By the way the doors look great!
The other members I know are Banya,Marine and Thantos. I think by night fall this Grand Oak Hall will be done. Hmm thinking about that, what shall we call this new place?

Excuse for one moment I must feed the animals,horses, and salamanders
Running out to the fields with corn and carrots fot the animals TEVA see something that she has never seen before? Wil have to check it out later.
Walking back to the table, Hey friends there is something strange out in the field I am not sure what to think it might be?

OAFS

Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:58 pm
Stablehand

Toph blinks up at Teva from where he had been sitting in the corner, trying his best to figure out where to get more material for a door. Confused, the sidhe looks at the gaping hole where the door will be placed, only to discover that the hole is missing, and his doors are in place.

"Wha-?" Toph stammered, getting to his feet. Sure enough, they were the same doors... dirt and all. Toph looked in awe for a moment, then swept his blue eyes around the room.

"Ok, who did this? I left those doors five feet under the ground, and now-"

Noone spoke. In fact, they were all staring at him like he was crazy.

"Ummm...." finally one of the random builders said, trying not to meet Toph's eyes. "You did. You were sitting in the corner, and all of a sudden the doors just burst out of the ground and into place. Dont you remember?"

Toph's mouth dropped... having his magic do his wishes unbidden was... not a good sign among magic users... meant the mage was losing control. Toph vowed to study more often when he returned home. And speaking of home...

Toph wandered into the back offices of the hall, and picked a random door, stepping into a generic office.

"Mine now," he muttered, quickly pulling some items: a banner, a saphire globe and an old hat out of his robes and laying them on the table.

Toph had grabbed these items as he had left his castle. They had been in place in the last hall he had used, and now they'd be placed here.

Toph turned as he heard Teva talking back in the main hall, and he returned to the hall to listen

Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:07 pm
Stablehand

Thantos came to the hall and was wandering around in awe seeing as everything was made so fast and so many were here already, he knew he had gotten side tracked as he came, but he didn't think it took that long. Coming into the grand hall he found Teva talking to everyone while they were seated ready to eat. Seems he was just in time, once teva finished talking he walked up to the table and found a seat.

Excuse me my friends, sorry i'm late, seems the war had delayed me far more than i had thought. I am Thantos, proud member of OAFS...

with that he sat down, nodding to banya and teva as he sat down as to say hi.

Dancin' on da hood while Casper's drivin' - Ghost Ride Da Whip
:dood: :duel1: :pissed: :action3: :twisted:

Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:49 pm
Stablehand

He had moved in to where the woman was speaking about food and drinks and took a seat. He smiled listening to the people and just looked up. I hope you do not mind but I am not a member of anything. Just a single soul searching for a place to ahve some company and to find a meal. This is looking like a very nice place.

He looked around feeling a little out of place. What was this OAFS that they all had talked about. He decided if he was allowed that he was going to stay and learn more. If not well then he would just be on his way and not cause any trouble for them.

Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:48 pm
Teh Spam!

Food? Drinks? Those were just what Nagash needed. And he heard a quite familiar voice mention them........ As he was following his nose, Nagash bumped into something. A sign. It said: "OAFS meeting house". OAFS meeting house?!?!? Some heathens were surely being imposters!! Quite irate, Nagash marched around the corner, ready to smite the vengeance upon them nasty heathens.

" I SHALL NOT........ "

But this were no heathens..... It was TEVA who was speaking of food and drinks. There was Marine. And banya. And Thantos...... Everyone was there!!

" .........interrupt you again, but I was wondering if there was still a place at the table for me... "

Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:56 am
Stablehand

As she serves up the food and drinks everyone begins to chat and get to know each other.
Then from no where Teva hears a voice that sounds very very familiar, eh? Nagash? looking around she see Nagash entering the room grumbling. Smiling she shakes her head, ah Nagash I cannot believe you ask if you many join al of us. Of course there is plenty of food for you. Pulling out the closes chair she points to Nagash, come join us!
Attention everyone this is Nagash! He is the "GM" of OAFS, get to know him well for he will not lead you wrong.
Also everyone please make Dalton feel at home.

Returning back to the kitchen Teva begins to think about what she saw earlier out in the fields, it will bug her till she decide to see what it see. But she also know that it can stir up things as well. She wants the building to be done first. I do wish to know if it is god or bad, deep thoughts go throught her mindReturning back to the dining area with breads and fruits she smiles to everyone.
So my friends has anyone thought of a good name for our new 2nd home? looking at each person she sees they are way too hungry to worry about a name right now. Everyone seems to be eating and chatting so much that this is not the time to worry about a name.
Nagash my friend when you came into the lands did you see the interesting creature out in the fields where the animals are?

I am not sure if this creature is friend or foe?

hey Trophs after our meal can you show how you got the doors in? and can you work your magic on the kitchen?
I am hoping to have the rooms for each person done by tonight as well.
A room for me would need to be of aquamarine color with all elements with in the room itself, you know water,fire,earth, and so forth.
It would be nice to find jewels of crystal,coral,sea salt,jade and pearl throught the walls.
I would also like the War Room to be decorated to resemble each race with our guild. Do you Troph feel you can do this?
Banya do you know where I could find some ferns,lotus,reeds,lily and watercress for my room? How I can keep them alive out of the nature elements?

Looking at the new members around the table she wonders what expertise they can shre with her as well.
Taking a bite of kelp she she chews softly and wondering if this idea of making this place in her home land was good. Deep inside she felt the spirits of her family ,it felt great inside but will it be great for all.
After we finish our meal I would like everyone to gather in the room to our left for hour rest with myrrh incense burning in the back ground.

OAFS

Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:02 am
Teh Spam!

When TEVA pointed him a seat, and introduced him, he sat down and took a bite of the thing that was nearest to him. Unfortunatly, that was mister Dalton D.

" Isn't it a bit much to even put clothes on our food, guys??

Ehm.......

Oh....................

I am sorry mister.....? I haven't seen you around here before. Are you the one of whom they're saying is joining our ranks? Or would that be someone whose arm I haven not tasted yet? "

Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:35 am
Stablehand

He had got bit in the arm and he was none too happy about it. No he was not one of them, he was welcomed here though. He knew it would probably be best to keep his temp in check. He took a bit of a breath and shook his head.

No sir that would not be me. I am more of a wanderer.

Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:08 am