It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Ministry Diocese ~ Places & Personalities (MoS/Invite) 
Stablehand

Crassius hushed the servant, cautioning her to speak slower and more quietly lest they be overheard together. He could see her face was flushed from rushing back to him, her eyes wide from what she had seen and heard. When she had finished her tale, even Crassius was shocked, his mind racing through the opportunities and risks he could see.

You are sure you were not seen, girl? He asked suspiciously.
No, Lord Crassius, the spy holes we discovered were well designed, and I’m positive noone noticed me. Good, good, he replied, not entirely convinced given the audience she had been spying upon.

He exhaled deeply at this latest turn of events. So much was at stake now, with the Child Prophet here in the Ministry. The Matriarch was meant to meet with him this next day and now she had become enamoured with something that threatened the entire plan. For if what the girl had said was true, the Matriarch had gained a sudden strength from this mysterious artifact, contrary to all his efforts over the last Age. He must salvage the situation. He had to find a way.

Girl, you have done well tonight and will be rewarded,
he began looking the servant in the eyes, I have one more important duty for you. Look after the one they called Lord Bainev tonight. First pass him and only him a note which I will give to you, then attend to his needs, whatever they are. Do you understand?

The girl blushed, as much from the idea of being in the company of the handsome Lord Bainev as from the intense look she was getting from her master. She bowed sweetly and offered the cheeky smile that had first attracted him, Of course Master Crassius.

Crassius quickly penned a message in elegant handwriting and waited for it to dry before folding it and passing it to the girl,

Quote:
To the Lord Malcolm Bainev IV from Lord Crassius Polat

First I must bid you welcome to the Ministry. Especially if you have not received adequate hospitality tonight. And it is my understanding that your welcome has indeed fallen short of a what one such as yourself would deserve.

I do offer my apologies on behalf of the Ministry. Perhaps you have not heard, the Matriarch is not well. And it is for this reason that I do urgently call upon your help that you may aid not only your ailing student but that you may also receive the everlasting gratitude that the Ministry can afford.

As you can imagine this is a sensitive subject and one I would much rather discuss with you in person. I can not impress enough the urgency of this matter, so if you can meet with me tonight it may not be too late.

I will be in the Monastery, you may ask the servant that has passed you this to show you the way.

She is yours, to keep.

Thu May 12, 2005 2:41 am
Stablehand

Malcolm did not flinch under Anne's harsh gaze. "Good night Anne my dear. May the nightmares of that spear not plague your sleep to greatly," he said pleasantly, raising his glass to her as she left. Moments later he finished his wine and, rising from his seat, added to Viios, "It's been a pleasure meeting your Viios. Farewell, 'til we meet again."[/color] With that he left the room, meeting up with a servant in the hall who led him to his guest room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old man rounded the corner, broom in hand. He was charged with the task of sweeping the ever dusty stone halls the Ministry; he was far to advanced in age to handle any other duties. As he looked up from the floor he saw Anne standing before him, some of the dust from his sweeping settled on her skirt. He hastily bowed, "Matriarch, fo...forgive me." he stammered.
"We are making a sacrifice tomorrow," she said to him calmly.
"Oh? I'm sure that Isonia will be most pleased."
"You will be one of the sacrifices," she added.
Startled the old man raised from his bow, looking into Anne's eyes he saw she was quite sincere. It was then that he realized he had been surrounded by guards. His heart rate quickened and his breathing became irregular with fear. He panicked, tried to run. But he did not make it far. One of the guards to a swing at him with his sword, just grazing his arm, but it was enough to put the old man in a great deal of pain. He stumbled to the nearest wall leaning against it and slowly sliding down to a sitting position, clutching his chest. He looked up in terror at the guards moving in closer around them. Then suddenly, they and Anne vanished. Still he sat their confused and gasping for breath.

Invisible, Malcolm watched from a short way down the hall, a smile on his face as the man slowly died. He had very much needed to relieve some stress and that had been quite helpful in doing that. Eventually the old man would be found, with no trace of any other cause other than simple failure of the heart. But not just yet, his did not want it found so soon, so he hid the body in illusion and quickly moved back into his room as another servant began to come down the long hall.

Moments later there was knock on his door.
"Enter," he called out.
A girl servant came in "I have a message for you Lord Bainev."
Malcolm took the note and quickly read through it. He looked over the paper at the girl and smiled at her. He sat down and quickly penned a note.

Quote:
Sister,
I write to inform you that I will be remaining at the Ministry through the night. I warn you to be wary; I fear that there is trouble afoot.

-Malcolm

He sealed the not with wax and handed it to the girl. "I want you to have this sent to my Sister Lady Alisia Bainev, she can be found at the Golden Stallion Inn. And then I would have you take me to this Crassius."
The girl seemed a bit disappointed with the task she had been given, but she quickly exited to have the message sent. There had been a time when he might have had a different task for her, but his obsession with Astavia prevented such behavior now.

The servant returned shortly. "I can take you to Lord Crassius now."
"Excellent."

Apperance is Everything

Thu May 12, 2005 3:48 pm
Stablehand

Viios watched the Matriarchs expression change, her demeanor and perhaps her very soul alter in accordance with the wishes of ...something. Or someone. The Tear Drinker relaxed but a moment after watching Anne depart with the Spear. His Spear. His smile faded, his eyes left sadly staring at the floor. As Bainev departed the room, Viios was left totally alone, waiting for tomorrow to come. It felt like it would be a long night, and tomorrow may be longer still. It felt as if he was suddenly thrust into the arms of a mad, overpowering lover, left silent and lonely in his own uncontrollable misery. But why? Ever since obtaining the Spear he wanted little more than to either use it, or be rid of it. Now he had done both- so why the grim countenance?

Viios tried to crack a smile, but simply couldn't. Something was missing from him now, and he wasn't sure what it was. Did the Spear really hold so much sway over his soul? If so, then why was he so consumed with the idea of removing himself from it? Questions now, and no answers. Then it hit him like a merciless wave. He was...tired. He hadn't felt a need for sleep like this for Ages.

A half dozen servants were outside, peeking their heads in in morbid curiousity, staring at the vampire in terrified silence. The ancient creature brought a hand up and rubbed his temple, then waved a servant in.

"Where is my room? I need rest." He uttered, his voice nearly being overtaken by a yawn. The servants took off without hesitation, cleaning the dining table as another led Viios away from the room towards his quarters for tonight. So much had happened tonight...and something told him that tomorrow would be so much worse.

Thu May 12, 2005 4:26 pm
Stablehand

Enyo was nearing the docks. She could smell the sea air, and hear the gulls begging for the fish scraps from the market. The ship they were to travel on this time was a new vessel to the small fleet. Its sails were new and colorful, bright purple and silver in honor of the ministry. The hull a painted white and black. The sailors were donning their finest suits. It was to be a great day for them all a small shore leave at the ministry had the lot in a cheerful mood. After seeing to the task of settling in her horses and checking the food stores, Enyo herself was ready to rest a bit. She spoke to the captain about her lodgings, her room was to be the Captain’s quarters.

Days past quickly, they made good time. Enyo thought to herself ‘Even Isonia herself is with us.’

As the dawn of the 12th day came so did the shore line.

“Land, ready the men” The large first mate yelled.

“My lady we are here, we will be landing soon. Is the ministry aware of your arrival? There is no one at the docks.”

“Thank you Boris. No. I told no one. ”

Unloading the ship of goods for the temples, and her gift to Queen Anne, Enyo took in the view of the land. It was breath taking. The mountains and the beach were beautiful. She now had many responsibilities in setting a camp until room and board was found for the men. She went to the stable deck, they were high spirited and energetic as always. She brought out her black stallion first, the finest of his breed. He was to be one of the gifts to the Matriarch. The brood mare next, her calm nature made it easy to move the small herd to the make-shift enclosure.

The tents went up and the cook fire stated. Enyo made her way down the beach for a quite walk. It was time to clear her head and to ready herself to meet the Matriarch.

Mon May 16, 2005 9:16 pm
Stablehand

Akriel. A name Marius had long hoped to forget. At this time, the name was faceless. At least he had been able to forget that much. A fire of anger began to swell in his chest as Marius at long last emerged from the burning forest.

His hot face was met by the sweet embrace of the cool sea breeze. The sun was just starting to fall below the horizon scattering its light across the water like a billion shards of reflective glass. The sand felt strange under his boots as he made his way down the beach, he watched absent mindedly as the waves rushed forward, carrying away his footprints.

After making his way up the shore he began to hear voices. Looking up he caught a glimps of a woman walking barefoot in the foam of the waves. At long last his search was over, he had found another being like himslef, atleast, partially like himself. Gulping he uclasped his cloak and layed it aside, removed his boots and rolled up his pant legs, then he slowly made his way towards the woman.

Mon May 16, 2005 9:34 pm
Stablehand

Wed May 18, 2005 10:35 pm
Stablehand

As she walked down the beach Enyo watched the tide, listened to the water, and took in the fresh evening air. It was turning into a lovely night. The stars above shown brightly not a cloud in the sky, the moon gave off almost as much light as the sun. The breeze blew her dark brown hair around her face and arms. It was nice to let it down every now and again. Time to let go if all troubles and just be a young woman was not easily found. She was the ruler of her land and leader of the military.

Enyo heard a small sound in front of her. It was a tall man walking towards her, not knowing his intentions she readied herself for anything. She had wandered off a good distance from the camp so the moon light was all she had to see his face and figure. Her small dagger was quickly in hand. Stopping a few feet in front of him she said.

“Hello good sir. How are you this evening? I am Lady Enyo here seeking an audience are you in the ministry?”

Holding her silver dagger tightly in her hand she waited for him to speak.

Wed May 18, 2005 10:37 pm
Stablehand

“Hello good sir. How are you this evening? I am Lady Enyo here seeking an audience are you in the ministry?”

Marius paused as she spoke, taking her words in as he examined her face. It was so different then the faces he'd seen in the Abyss. She seemed kind, her skin soft her eyes, full of life, not empty with no signs of a soul.

He hesitated a moment before answering choosing his words carfully, straining his voice to sound as normal as he could.

"Hello Lady Enyo, I am a member of the Ministry however i have only recently joined and have yet to have an audience myself."

once again Marius paused, as the waves washed over their feet, the cool water chilling thier flesh. He had hoped he found an established member of the Ministry and instead he found a newcomer liek himself. It was little importance however for now he wasn't alone, maybe the silence would finally be broken. He then spoke once more.

"Seeing as though both of us are new to the Ministry, perhaps we could travel together?"

At these words Marius looked out across the sea, watching the breaking waves as he awaited a responce.

Wed May 18, 2005 10:49 pm
Stablehand

She had only been mildly disappointed when Crassius had left her alone within the temple. On the one hand, she had wanted to speak to him a bit longer as to how she might arrange to have used of their practice fields as well as the Temple, but for the most part, she was relieved to be alone in the Presense of the Goddess. After her time in solitude, this was her preferred method of communing with the Great Mother. She knelt in silent prayer for at least an hour longer, though she could not be sure of the time in this place, revelling in the sense of the Divine Touch. Only then did she feel she could tear herself away from the sanctuary.

True to Crassius's word, there was a servant waiting for her outside who led her to spartan quarters. Lamia smiled to herself, pleased at the lack of ostentatious decoration. Obviously at least some of these people understood that the trappings of wealth often led to greed and turned thoughts away from the True Light of Isonia. That, if nothing else, was a good place to start while offering the Words of Hope and Serenity to the misguided people in the village outside the mountain. She turned on her heels just as the servant was quietly leaving.

"Can you please see to it that I'm awakened before dawn? I will need to spend time on the fields before my sunrise prayers." The servant nodded and left her alone in the room. With a depe breath, she disrobed and slid into bed to get the rest of which she most certainly was in need.

Thu May 19, 2005 5:33 pm
Stablehand

As Toph rounded the bend in the path, he sighed inwardly as Ministry Mountain finally came into clear view. Toph had walked a good distance of the island to make it here, and, he was sorry to say, he had gotten lost more than once. "Sidhe magic, indeed" Toph muttered, "What good is Magic when it cant tell you what path to follow? hmm?"

Regardless, Toph had made it to the mountain, ready to offer his services to the Matriarch for the betterment of the isle.

Toph had never really put too much faith in the gods. Too many times he had seen things that, if the gods were at all interested or, Toph blinked as the word came to him, capable of acting on the world, they would have prevented. No, what mattered was the character of the followers of the Gods. Perhaps that was how the Gods acted, by instilling emotions and manners into their followers.

So, why Isonia? Why had Toph thrown in his lot with the Goddess? His other options were, unsavory. Toph thought of his oldest friend, Lyssia, another member of the dying Sidhe race. She had settled in with Darden, and the desert tribes she called her own were fanatical in their devotion to their God... just like most Dardenites were. Toph found that... unnecessary.

Foret. Cold, distant Foret seemed to instill a feeling of aloofness in his followers. Toph remembered many a battle against haughty opponents, and Toph had never felt that treating your opponents with contempt was... a good way to go.

That left Isonia. Fair Isonia, who had always cared for her followers. The stories told that Isonia had been the first deity to truly take an interest in the world, back when the deities truly made themselves known on the isle. And this spirit had remained in her followers, who for the most part were always willing to offer a helping hand to those in need.

And so here Toph was, walking towards the group which most embodied his ideals of what the faithful should be. He should be there shortly... although Toph sensed that not all was well up ahead...

Sun May 29, 2005 5:48 pm
Stablehand

Post The Women
It is no secret that women in groups do not function well together. Oh, they can appear to upon the surface, but if one cares to look closely, one can see the tiny ripples which distort the calm of the waters. One can only imagine what lurks in the depths beneath.

It was no different with this group. Forced together by circumstance, they could have gone their separate ways and on more than one occasion all of them had thought of leaving. There is strength in numbers, however, and a woman alone, no matter her abilities is a vulnerable target. You women who read this, do not scoff, for you know it is true. A woman is no match physically for brute strength, despite intelligence, wisdom and knowledge. Let us not forget emotion, for no matter how hard a woman fights it, emotion can destroy, as one of these knew only too well.

What threatens to destroy can bind. This is a fact. The most bitter enemies, when thrown together against a common foe, will work together to survive. Do not misunderstand. If that survival means sacrificing one fighting alongside them, they will.

These women had survived. Their reasons for survival, for even wanting to continue to exist were all different.

One's was purely animalistic. It was pure instinct to fight to survive. She continued to breathe for no other reason than that. Cold, haughty, aloof, she inspired no love, respect perhaps, but that grudgingly given. Her past had created the woman she was today, a very different woman than the one who had first ventured to take up a sword and fight. She had had a purpose then, one she had long forgotten, or seemed to have forgotten. In reality, the memories were pushed to the dark recesses of her mind, returning with the shades of sleep to torment her. Her name is Cruella.

The second, an innocent wronged from the moment of her creation. What reason could she possibly have to survive? Spat upon by those who looked as she did, being decried a monster had had it's effect. Others of lesser strength would have crumbled in upon themselves, removed themselves from the land of the living, thinking themselves the abominition she had been named. She was young. Perhaps that was reason enough for her to wish to survive. Perhaps there were other reasons. What had started as purity had started to twist. The need for knowledge. The need for power. The need for answers. The need for revenge. Her name is Médë.

Love. It was the reason for the third's continued existence. Her grandmother had loved her and so she lived. She loved and so she continued to live, despite the pain, yes, even the despair it brought. Her heart was pure. She was the epitomy of good, or so she believed. Yet she had done things that others would view, had viewed, as wrong, even evil, for the taking of lives cannot be seen as good... or can it be? Her name is Astavia.

Three different women, who in another world, would never have met. Their lives now entangled through circumstance, their experiences, their individual need to survive binding them, oddly uniting them. Three women who would now die for each other.

They walked, hooded and silent, into the shadow of the mountain.

Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:43 am
Ms. Evernight

The women followed the path, not towards the Ministry Mountain, but towards the sea.

For the past two days they had hidden themselves in the wilderness just beyond the township. Cruella had scouted the area surrounding the township, venturing into the market place to mingle, watch and listen. Médë and Astavia had not accompanied her. Astavia's strength would fade in such an environment, for there was certain to be an abundance of metal blades which would render her frail and weak.

Markets were wonderful places to gather information. All one had to do was slowly browse through goods, watch people go about their daily business and listen. Listen to the goods which were most in demand and most freely given... gossip.

There was always truth in gossip and the most interesting tidbit of truth was that concerning Pa-Ika, the abandoned village. There was much speculation of what had happened to the people who had suddenly vanished. Cruella listened to their prattle, taking interest in the whispered certainty that people were quite superstitious about the village and were loath to tread there. Apparently it was hoped that Pa-Ika would be torched to expel whatever had spirited the villagers away.

And so, it was to Pa-Ika that the women went. An abandoned village, were none went. They could settle into one of the abandoned huts and then...

Then, what? wondered Médë.

Then, plan, thought Cruella.

Then, search, thought Astavia.

Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:08 am
Stablehand

Toph knew the feeling pounding in his head... his prior feeling of unease had blossomed into a remarkable headache. It sounded like someone was ringing a bell in his head... a very, very badly made bell. Toph siphoned off the throbbing to his subconcious, and kept walking.

The Sidhe, when their numbers had dropped to the point where Sidhe were more a rarity than a norm, had gathered together and decided that it would be a good thing to allow Sidhe to find one another if any were close. The magic they devised, laced into the core of every Sidhe then and since, was that of a "Sidhe Sense." When another Sidhe was near, a Sidhe would get the distinct impression of a small bell ringing pleasantly. Even half-Sidhe, like Toph's friend Silverwolfe, while having lost the ability to sense other Sidhe, still rang softly to Toph.

This broken-bell sound Toph had only experienced once before. At the last Sidhe Congregation, the last time Toph had seen many of his kin, there had been one present, Mede, a girl of only fourteen, who had jangled his senses similarly. Toph replayed in his mind the events of that day: Syek falling to the ground in pain from the sensation of Dischord in his mind, Azrael's harsh words to Mede, calling her an abomination, Toph's momentary defense of Mede's innocence, brought to a crushing halt by Lyssia's betrayal of their long friendship, and finally, Mede's own story, told by her guardian, Astavia of Tiavain. How Astavia's grandmother had infused the child with the soul of a Sidhe, transforming the child into one herself... or rather, as some would call it, a mockery.

Toph shook his head, coming back to the present. He still found it hard to believe that a race with so few survivors could look upon a way to save their race, if only by proxy, with such anger. The girl had done nothing wrong. She was not evil. Hopefully, Toph thought, this feeling would be Mede again. He wanted to talk to her again, discover how her life outside of Tiavain was begining to shape up. Mede would be around much longer than the vast majority of people she knew, and while the time when her childhood friends would die was far away, preparation was definiely needed.

Toph still remembered his friends fondly. Even if at the end some of them had cursed Toph for his "gift" of immortality. If only they knew how much of a curse it was at times.

Toph had finally made his way to the gates of the township. He felt the not-sidhe presence behind him, in the oddly quiet fishing village, but reasoned that he would find out about it after his current buisness was finished. Turning to someone nearby, he asked

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where one can pledge service to the Ministry?"

Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:23 pm
Stablehand

comeing back from the stone cold sleep the newlife came back to the vamp. with a strong thirst for the blood of foe's that had locked him in his tomb for more the 2000 yrs. "must feed" stonecold said to hishelf out load.
geting up and with a slow turn of the neck you could here the cracks that just went on and on for what seemed to have been days but where only min. and with every step he took from the tomb there was a crack for his first 10 steps. with each moveing forword seeing all of the old people that had traped him here and they laying with only bone's being seen of them. " you drity bag of bone's where did you put my wepon's and cape with my build that held all of my magic power." walking down the great hall comeing to the trone room he did see his items he was looking for as he walk's to them there was but one man left alive left. "you" he said as he held his sword and going forth to the man as he had yelled out"no the monster is back. how could the Elemental do this all of my people are dead now so shall i be" as such stone cold cut his leg's off and then drank his life from him giveing him back all of his mite. after he got all of his gear looking over the kingdom that he now owns. let me find more in this new age that i may be apart of......with his take off and with in hr's to land in the place of Mos.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:31 pm
Stablehand

Toph blinked as no one stepped forward to tell him anything about the ministry. Surely people had come and done this before... however, no one payed him any attention. So Toph started walking, angling his way towards the largest building around, one decorated with the symbols of the ministry. Toph let himself in... no one was standing by the door, and looked around.

The place had the feeling of... emptiness. Like there was supposed to be people bustling around, going about ministry business. Toph stood in the center of the hall for a little longer, but... again, no one came forth to help him. Not entirely knowing why, Toph went to a staircase at the side of the hall and began to climb. He got off a few stories up and began to wander the passages... looking for... something. Toph didnt exactly know what he was looking for, but something in his mind was telling him that at the end of this wander, something important would happen.

Finally Toph found himself in front of a door. He knocked, and, as he had expected, there was no reply. Toph opened the door, and found himself looking at an ornate table, with a letter on top of it. Toph went to the letter and opened it and began to read.

"Hello,

You stand in the Regent's audience room. As you can tell, time and other issues have dwindled our numbers. Now we need to find new Regents until we can return. By finding this room, you have shown yourself resourceful enough to serve the ministry in this regard. We implore you to accept this title.

The Regent council"

Toph blinked. He had just gotten here, and he was being asked to lead the ministry through troubled times? Toph sighed. If this was how he could serve Isonia... then so be it. Toph wondered if there would be others coming, other temporary regents who could help him lead this Ministry to greatness. Toph guessed he would just have to wait.

Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:16 pm
Stablehand

It seems that another had answered the call to take up the ministry's charge, but what exactly was that ? The mission continues - to cleanse the realms of all who do not acknowledge Isonia as the way and the light. Faile knew that she would not be alone in this new age.

Holding above her head a black diamond, known as the Heart of Darkness, an amulet given to her by her former Darklord, Faile unleashes a spell of Summoning. Throughout the lands the call is sent urging the Ministry faithful home. Neither time nor space will deter the clarion call. All that need be done now is wait...

Looking about she sees the history, the grandeur of what was, what still exists in a state of neglect, and the promise of a bright tomorrow. As a great diplomat once said, "There are always possibilities..."

MoS' Voice of Reason
TK CD
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance

Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:08 pm
Stablehand

Lord Iblade heard the call, He was saddened, as his Queen had left, no trace could be found. He wept mightily for his love of his Queen was no less than his love of Isonia, but even Isonia had seemed to leave his prescence.

He was riding back to the Castle, not knowing who would take up the reigns of people, Many of his men had always looked to him for guidance, but he could not lead, He was a war general, what did he know of politics.

His men were tired, He pushed them relentlessly tring to find some trace of his Queen, His thoughts at first were some heathen had abducted her, but he could not find any trace.

He called a halt, he could sense his men an the verge of collapse, as was he.

Captain, Let them rest for a while and break out the food, we will rest here this night.

Lord Iblade handed over the reigns of his horse to a squire not even arguing about caring for the steed himself. He was deep in thought. He hadnt realized how far he had walked when he heard a voice behind.

Hello fellow traveler, how are thee this night?

Lord Iblade spun fast around thinking he had walked into an ambush.

Peace calm upon yourself.

Who are you old man, and how did you get here?

I am the one that has come to lead you into a new age. I am the one that has chosen you. As the Blue Ladies faith wanes, Mine grows stronger. I ask not your blind allegiance, but a chance to prove to each other that we can accomplish great things.

I have chosen you to lead the Ministry in these troubled and confusing times. Give but a moment of Ministry History, a moment in time, and we will see great times.

Lord Iblade suddenly heard a call from the Ministry and when He looked the man was gone.

Lord Iblade yelled for all to mount, and rushed to get into the saddle once more. The men fearing an attack forgot their weariness and was mounted in mere minutes..

To the Ministry, We are called and I will be there as soon as possible.

Lord Iblade kicked the mount to gallop, knowing that if need be he would run him aground, but knowing he had to get to the Ministry.

Just as the steed started his mad dash, Lord Iblade wondered who the Old Man was, and before he could wonder more, he heard only one wordl

I am Barnabas.

Lord Iblade smiled, so they have once again returned, and for some reason, he did not fathom why Isonia had left, but only knew that the Ministry had indeed reached a turning point, a crossroads and that he would be the one to Lead them.

Lord Iblade finally reached the Miinistry, and ran to the Ministry Audience hall..

He saw Lord Toph standing just inside the door with a surprised look upon his face.

Lord Iblade walked passed him, and with a deep breath, sat upon the Largest of the councils Seats...

Lord Toph, If you would, please inform the rest of the Ministry, Lord Iblade bids them all to come to the Audience Hall, for I would tell them all, everything that has transpired.

I will hold the reigns of the Ministry, till such a time as My Queen returns.. By the power of Barnabas.

Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:41 pm
Stablehand

Anarchy wears two faces, both creator and destroyer. Thus destroyers topple empires, make a canvas of clean rubble where createres than can build a better world. Rubble once achieved makes further ruin's means irrelevant
Away with our explosives than! Away with our desrtoyers! They have no place withen our better world...
But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovley, and most unforgivable.
Lets drink to their health, than meet with them no more.

Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:02 am
Stablehand

Lord Iblade sat upon the Seat that he knew had been sitting his Queen not days ago..

He was deep in thought... What path should the Ministry go now.. Before he was only a man, who knew his way on the battelfield. But he knew he would be a virgin in keeping the Ministry together. He knew that he would have to curb his anger, and not make rash bold descions..

This battlefield he was not comfortable with..

And he waited for the members of the Ministry to arrive.

Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:52 pm