It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Reunions {OPEN} 
Stablehand

Post Reunions {OPEN}
Anarane was not sure what had happened. She had found her brother and was waiting to speak with him. Suddenly she found herself deep in a forest. She could only guess that his wife did not want her there. She did not mean to offend or maybe her timing was just wrong.

She looked around trying to figure out where she was. The forest was lush and she could feel the animals watching her. The first thing she would have to do, was to make a shelter and fire for cooking. Before making a fire, she moved to a treetop and made her shelter. From this vantage point she would be able to rest safely when she was ready.

Returning to the ground, she wondered around gathering wood for a fire. She could have made it by magick but this gave her a chance to explore her surroundings. Before she had left the spot where she was going to make her fire she had set a snare. Who knows what she would catch. She chuckled soft, maybe nothing. Oh well it really didn't matter, as she would gather some roots and berries while she was getting the wood for the fire.

It had been so long since she had seen her brother. It had be wonderful just have laid eyes on him again after all the years. She just wish she had the chance to speak with him and to have gotten to know his family. I guess it wasn't meant to be. She was sure he would have wanted to know that Shasha and Galen where dead. It was a useless death. Raiders had come through and pillaged the farm. Killing them, at least the children where grown and living with their spouses on different parts of the land. She was not sure who they were, but as she has returned from a hunting trip, she saw them riding off the farm in flames. They had be carrying a banner. It was dark blue with a red stripe diagonally from the upper left to the lower right. On a shield of white in the center was a black rose. She vowed as she stood over their graves that she would track down the ones responsible for this. She had hoped that her brother would help, but she will do what she has to.

She returned to the clearing where she has set the snare and saw that there was a small bird in the snare. She looked at it but did not have the heart to kill it. After turning it loose, she built the fire and put a pot on with some water and threw in the roots along with some herbs from her backpack and left them to simmer. Staring into the fire, she began to plan her next move.

The Fighter Defends.... The Hunter Feeds.......
The Magick User Does Both And More....
Within One They Come Together....
To Make Me Complete.

Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:46 pm
Stablehand

He was let loose by her own hand. she was still a cleaver trapper. He had not seen the snare until it was too late. He didn't want to change back to his human form and frighten her. And this way was also a good way to judge how her heart had fared all these years.

He flew to the nearest branch and chirped at her. As she looked up at him he flew back down to the ground. On his way the form of a man took shape. Silver upon silver his runes shown. She may have known of the runes but she did not know the pain they hat brought him.

Sange Anarane.

He stood there looking at her as she looked at him.

You have forgotten the old toung young one.

He smiled at her. He saw in her eyes the young child that once was. He saw the still pure heart that still beat inside of her. He also saw the darkness that plagued her.He felt it more than saw it. There was a purpose behind her visit.

Have you found what you seek? Or do you still search for the killers of Shasha and Galen.

Another smile crept in.

Yes, I do know of their death. And yes I too seek to avenge them. But all in due time.

He took a seat near a big oak tree, motioning for her to sit.

Please come and sit with me. Tell me of your adventures in this land.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:24 pm
Stablehand

Maybe she had no right to follow her father, and maybe it was not her place to involve herself in his affairs but the moment he had left their lands, she tracked him with a silence as quiet as death. It was not that she needed to know what he was doing, no it was so much more than that. She needed to protect him. One would have to wonder what she, a mere wisp of a girl could possibly need to protect a man such as her father from, only she knew the answers. For so long she had harbored such hatred for the man, only shortly before her death had her eyes been opened, had she learned what sort of man he truly was, amends had been made and then her life had been forfiet only to be returned to her in ways she never dreamed possible.
Now she never let her father from her sight. Sometimes she knew he was aware she was there, sometimes she kept herself so closed off, so well hidden that he never realized she was with him. Now hidden in darkness and shadows she kept her presence unknown and simply watched the scene unfolding before her. She was not there to pass judgement or to question, she was there for her own sense of security, her own need to see that nothing no matter how small, happened to him.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:46 pm
Stablehand

She watched as the bird moved to the branch of the tree. Smiling as it chirped at her. Watched as it returned to the ground and transform into her Brother. Laughing.

"Brother you are very lucky that I couldn't bring myself to kill it. Now if it had been a squirrel I might have thought twice."

She looked at him and smiled. She found hard to believe he was actually here. Some how she knew that he would know the reason she had come to see him. But a look of surprise she could not hide when he mentioned it.

"You still know me to well, Guidion. Yes I would like to avenge their deaths, but more then that I would like to see them brought to Justice. I don't know who the banner belongs to though. I had never seen it before.

She moved from the fire and sat beside him. She was still finding it hard to believe that he had found her, but it should not have surprised her. She felt a shift in the air around them. She didn't know what it was for she could not sense anyone. Shrugging her shoulders she spoke again.

"I have been traveling many weeks trying to locate you. Then I heard the rumors of you being at the Inn. I am not sure what happened after that. All I know was that I found myself here. Did I do something to offend your Lady? It was not my intention to do so."

She fell silent. It still upset her the way she had found Shasha and Galen. The house in flames and their bodies.... She shuttered. They had been drawn and quartered. She could not see what they could have done to have been treated that way. As she sat there thinking about it, tear welled up in her eyes and began streaking down her face. She knew she could not hide her feeling from him, but she buried her face in her hands anyway.

To Make Me Complete.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:49 pm
Stablehand

He placed an arm around her. Her feelings now flowing freely he saw what was hidden inside. It had always happened that way before. She had always spoke what was bothering her or hurting her when they were alone.

But they were not alone. His heart had felt his daughters presence since he had left the inn. He would let her hear what was to unfold here and giver a small glimps into his past.

Anarane.. Annie, don't let your emotions get the better of you. I know what you saw that day for I saw the same through your own eyes. I saw what happened that fateful day. You know all things happen for a reason. There was some reason behind their death as there is reason behind every death.

He looked into the darkness of the forest in the direction of his daughter as he said that.

Sister of mine, there will be a time for vengance in the near future. You will find peace as will their spirits.

He stood and motioned in the air. His runes lit up in their brilliance.

And now you will meet your niece.

Tierney was pulled from her hiding place and was set upon them. A little astonished that her father had even sensed her there was the expression in her face.

Tierney, the shadows do not suit you. Please sit and join us.

He sat once more next to his sister and looked at them both.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:21 pm
Stablehand

He caught her completely off guard, she shouldnt have been surprised given the fact that she had let herself become slightly agitated towards the implication that it had been her mother who had sent the woman she had learned was her fathers sister from the inn that night. That was probably what had made him sense she was there. It wasnt that she thought the woman would bring harm to her mother or was any threat, she simply needed time with both her parents before any new problems or events took place that would interfer in her homecoming. A homecoming that would probably bring more shock to her mother than anything ever had before. She was still waiting for the opportunity to present itself. Now it seemed another reunion of sorts was going to take place, one she had no intention of intruding on. She had only meant to follow her father to watch over him.
Papa! Honestly you need time with your sister first, there is time for meeting later. I only meant to watch over you, I dont want to get in the way.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:42 pm
Stablehand

She felt the comfort of his arm around her. It had been a long time since she had felt such safety. She let the pent up emotions flow unchecked. Slowly she gained control back of herself. She had not been able to cry like this in a long time. It would not have been safe to let her guard down while she has been looking for Guidion. The only ones that had called her Annie had been her father and mother. It brought a little smile to her lips when he called her Annie. He was the only one that she would allow so.

"I know that there was a reason, but I can't see how it could be even close to a good reason, Guidion. I just can not accept that. I just can't."

It was if he was reading her mind as he spoke again. She knew he was right, but it didn't help much. She tried to keep her anger and torment down, but it was always the what if....

"If I had just been there."

She looked up as his runes began to glow, with a questioning look on her face. Her niece? Well I suppose if my brother had a wife he would have children. She just never thought about it before. As he sat back down beside her, she lifted her head holding it high. Wiping the tears from her face. Scowling at her brother. What a first impression.

"It is a pleasure to meet the daughter of my beloved brother."

To Make Me Complete.

Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:10 am
Stablehand

Two children actually, my brother Gabriel is just a babe and is resting at home safely....
Realizing that she had intruded on the womans thoughts without first gaining permisson she smiled sheepishly careful to keep her lips from curling too much and revealing her fangs. She had just met her aunt after all and didnt want to give the woman a fright.
I must apologize, it was not my intention to pry into your thoughts. Sometimes when emotions run high I am very receptive to what others are thinking, I will try to be more careful in the future should we have anymore encounters with one another.
Settling herself down on the ground her black robes fanned around her she looked to her father then to his sister once more.
The pleasure of our meeting is most assuredly mine. I hasnt realized that my father had a sister, it is quite a pleasent surprise. I am sure that my mother will be overjoyed to meet you as well, that is if any of us can get the woman to slow down long enough for the two of you to meet.

Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:29 am
Stablehand

"Well, I must say, it is wonderful to hear that my brother has made a good life for himself and a wonderful family as well. If you are anything like your father then being able to read my feeling should not be hard for you at all. As for reading my thoughts, at this point I fear it is just as much my lack of discipline in controlling my emotions that makes me vulnerable. There is no real need to apologize."

She watched as the daughter he called Tierney settled herself on the ground in front of them. She could feel the likeness of her father in the girl. Though there was something else about her that was different. She passed if off as something perhaps she got from her mother. She was a lovely girl and looked forward to getting to know her better.

"I certainly hope that we do get to know each other and meet again many times in the future. I look forward to meeting your mother, the beautiful wife of my brother, and of course your brother as well. I did get a glimpse of her at the Inn, but something strange happened there and I ended up here. I have not been able to figure out why or how. Perhaps it was the work of the Goddess or other forces that were trying to keep your father and I from getting together. I just don't know. These days strange things and creatures seem to be afoot."

Anarane settled back hoping that she and her niece could become friends. She turned to her brother and smiled.

"She is a lovely girl, Brother, and I look forward to meeting the rest of your family. When the time is right.

She suddenly fall silent and thoughts of what she had come here for came back to her mind. Her eyes once again filled with sadness.

To Make Me Complete.

Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:04 am
Stablehand

I look forward to meeting the rest of your family. When the time is right.

Yes, all in due time. Everything will fall in it's place eventually.

Turning to Tierney he looked at the way she sat on the ground. Was there anything that she didn't do that her mother also did?

Did you speak with your mother already. I was hoping she would know of your return by now. I am sure that she would appreciate it very much if you told her or let her know in some way that you have come back. I am still very much in shock at the fact that you have returned as you have. But be certain of this child. I will find the one who did this. And they will answer to me.

He took his sister's hand as he talked to his daughter.

Go to your mother child she needs you now.

With that said he and his sister dissapeared into a black hole. His daughter's eyes vanished into the darkness of the forest as the hole closed in around them. Now to deal with the problems that plagued his sister.

Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:57 am
Stablehand

Anarane felt her brother take her hand as he spoke to his daughter. Confused a bit by what his remarks meant. Wondering what had been done to her. Well knowing her brother, he would tell her when the time was right.

Feeling and seeing the darkness closing in around them, she spoke to Tierney.

"I hope that we will get to talk again soon. I look forward to getting to know my brother's family so much."

Anarane reached out to touch her hand, but it never happened. The darkness closed in around them. She always trusted him, so she did not worry about it. She was not sure where he was taking her. Her hand tightened in his, as a sudden chill went through her. Something did no feel right about the place they were going.

To Make Me Complete.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:19 am
Stablehand

The darkness closed completely around them. The last sight was of Tierney reaching for them. As they traveled the darkened plane He looked over to his sister. Seeing the worried look on her face he explained to her why she seemed it cold.

We are going through a time hole. Going back in time to just a few moments before the death of our parents happened. There you will see clearly who did what and the why. Mind you, there wil be no way for you to interupt what will take place that day. For we are not there to change anything, mearly observe. Do you understand?

The explination shocked her by the look in her eyes. She would have never thought they were going to where they were going. In time all the pieces of the puzzle would land where they were supposed to. All in due time, all in due time.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:26 am
Stablehand

She understood what he was telling her, to go back and see it happen!! She had seen the aftermath of what had happened. Now to see what and why it happened!! This was something she was not sure she was ready to see. She knew that it would help put the pieces together, but still......

"Yes Guidion, I understand. I just hope that I can stand seeing it happening. It was all I could do to control my sanity when I found them. The rage that boiled inside was almost overwhelming."

Her grip tightened on his hand. She did not realize how hard she was squeezing on his hand. Wondering if this was the only way they could find the answers. Looking toward the glow of his runes, since could not really see his face in the darkness.

"Are you sure this is the only way Brother? I mean ... well you know what I mean.........

To Make Me Complete.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:21 pm